Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
This Can't Be A Coincidence [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100This Can't Be A Coincidence [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

This Can't Be A Coincidence [Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: This Can't Be A Coincidence [Closed]

Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:22 am
As Snopy's head shot up and he began speaking, Logan saw a fire in his eyes that not many men had over there women, especially in this century. A small smirk moved onto his face and he nodded. A single and very short glance over to the girl Kiyomi to see what her reaction to Snopy's sudden out burst was, and then he looked right back to Snopy. Logan set a hand on Snopy's shoulder to calm him, "If you show your woman the same dedication you just showed right now, Kanna will be fine. The two of you will be together, no matter how long it might take." Once he was able to see whether Snopy had calmed or not, he decided to change the subject. It made Logan feel slightly guilty to be talking to Snopy, while another just sat on a rock a few feet away from them.

"About your training..." Logan looked down to Snopy once more and returned to his normal demeanor, "How has it been going? Have you gotten any stronger?" Logan removed his hand from Snopy's shoulder and stepped around him and towards the training grounds they were right next to. He looked around for a moment, and then turned his attention back to Snopy. As usual, Logan had his Zanpakutō, but he had not planned on training or battling anyone today. He was also wondering whether Snopy had his Shikai yet, since it had been a while since Logan had been able to use his own.
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
This Can't Be A Coincidence [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100This Can't Be A Coincidence [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Tiers:

This Can't Be A Coincidence [Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: This Can't Be A Coincidence [Closed]

Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:38 am
Snopy looked over at Kiyomi who still had a strange look of happiness and worry on her face. You ok? She looked up at him. "Of course, I know everything will be fine in the end, you are too stubborn to let it end any other way." Snopy was relieved she was okay. He already knew he'd have to upset one person, he hated the idea of upsetting a second. He looked back over at Logan as he commented on his dedication. Snopy smiled a bit. You can count on it. Then Logan switched to a different subject.

Snopy listened as the subject of training was brought up. Logan asked if Snopy had gotten any stronger. As a matter of fact yes, I have. I can use more Kidō than before, and I'm a little stronger in all other aspects as well. I also feel like I can sense something inside of me. I have a feeling I'm close to my Shikai. Snopy drew his sword. I see where this is going, but don't expect anything too extreme. Remember, I don't have my Shikai yet. Snopy simply got into stance and waited for Logan. He would allow Logan the first strike unless Logan so declined.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
This Can't Be A Coincidence [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100This Can't Be A Coincidence [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:49 am
Logan glanced over to the girl once more when Snopy asked if she was okay. Logan knew the girl had heard everything the two of them had talked about, so the fact that she was reacting to the knowledge so kindly gave Logan a sense of hope for Snopy and Kanna. He did want the two of them to have a successful relationship. Seeing that Snopy was so determined and rather serious in every word he spoke, Logan knew that the two of them would be fine in the long run, just like the girl had said. Logan took in a deep breath as he listened to Snopy speak to him. Snopy knew what was coming, and Logan could only smirk. It seems he had gotten stronger since their last encounter. "Let's see how strong the boy's gotten..." Logan and his Ziamichi spirit thought at the same time.

As Snopy drew his sword, Logan's gaze shifted over to the male once more. Logan turned to face him. "Last time... it was I who attacked you. This time, land a hit on me Snopy. Let's see if you can force me to draw my sword in battle." With that, Logan was ready to continue their little training sessions. It seemed that Logan had some sort of 'want' to train this man. This fact was strange since Snopy had not ever asked him anything like it, so this would probably be the last time he volunteered for something like this.
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
This Can't Be A Coincidence [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100This Can't Be A Coincidence [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Tiers:

Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:02 pm
Snopy sighed as he heard Logan's words. It's not that he had a problem with starting it off. He just had a lot on his mind at the moment. He didn't take any time in Shunpo'ing forward and appearing right in front of Logan. He raised his sword and brought it across Logan's chest with full force. If it hit, there would be a decent cut running diagonally across Logan's chest. He followed by bringing his sword up and attempting to slice one of Logan's arms open. This one wasn't quite as powerful, but he saw no reason on wasting unnecessary energy on a part of his body such as this.

Finally Snopy Shunpo'd to the left of Logan and raised up his right hand. Hadō #31, Shakkaho. He fired off the fireball quickly and with quite a bit of power. Snopy was happy his body now had the strength to pull off spells such as this. Snopy could easily use any spell, so long as his body was able to take it. He finally had a few more spells in his arsenal, as he was tired of using the same 3 or 4 Hadō. Upon firing Snopy switched to the defensive and waited to see the results. If it was not enough to provoke Logan he would simply do it again.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:50 pm
As Snopy shunpo'd forward, Logan's eyes were already on him and the movement he was going to make. Seeing Snopy's sword attempt to slice horizontally along his chest, Logan bent his body backwards just enough to have the blade miss him by an inch. Then, Snopy switch up and brought the blade upwards towards his arm. Logan simply took a quick step back, turning his body to where the blade would pass him by. Even if it had hit, Logan could tell it wasn't very powerful in the first place. Snopy then moved off to the side and shot a kid towards him, this one being Shakkaho, a red ball of energy. Due to the fact that it was quickly shot, it didn't seem to powerful or large in size. Logan pushed himself off to the side, easily dodging it. "I take it that was one of his new spells... He has gotten stronger." Akira spoke within Logan's head with a rather annoying flirtatious voice.

"Keep it going..." Logan said in a clear voice towards Snopy as he did his best to ignore the woman inside of his head. "Oh, so you're going to ignore me this entire time? How boring. You know... I'm not going away until you let me. You keep me stuck in this body of yours, and expect me to just leave you alone? Let me go and you won't have to deal with me anymore." As usual, the woman was completely ignored, blocked out from his thoughts. Logan returned his attention to Snopy, awaiting his next attack. To slightly taunt him, Logan stood up perfectly straight and slid his hands into his pockets. He had hoped this would make Snopy want to knock him on his ass even more.
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:16 pm
Snopy saw all of his attacks miss, and was rather blase about it. There wasn't an emotion in sight, he just stood with a straight face. He watched as Logan casually slip his hands into his pockets. Snopy wondered if this was an effort to taunt him, if it was it was successful, but not for the reasons Logan meant it to be. Logan obviously wanted to provoke Snopy into fighting harder. Yet, it was a wasted effort. Snopy didn't need to be provoked, he would do it willingly. It was, after all, his goal to grow stronger.

Snopy raised an eyebrow. What, is there something in your pockets that you need? Is your cell phone ringing? This seems like a rather odd time to take a call now. Snopy began to laugh. Perhaps you should take the call later. I mean if you truly want me to get serious, then you should be paying attention. Snopy placed his sword into the dirt and cracked his knuckles, before picking it up once more. This time, he would show off his Shunpo, which had improved recently. He Shunpo'd rather quickly behind Logan and swung hard and fast on Logan's back. It would leave a nice deep diagonal gash should Logan stand and do nothing. He Shunpo'd around to Logan's front and did the same to his front. He then used his Shunpo rather oddly and used it to move into the air above Logan.

Snopy had improved his ability to stand on air, and though it still could be better, he no longer felt like his footing would collapse randomly. Hadō #33, Sokatsui. Snopy fired a large blast of blue spiritual energy straight for Logan. Even though it was incantation-less, it still had a surprising amount of umph. No matter what Logan's reaction, Snopy will finally be able to say he can once again leave a crater in the ground, though in all honestly it would be rather small. Either way, the spell still had some power behind it. Snopy hadn't held back an ounce of his power. He would simply fight til he exhausted himself.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:12 am
"A cell phone? I do not keep such items on me, I'm sorry." Logan closed his eyes for a moment and took in a deep breath. "Oh... hehehe. It seems my little lovely is becoming irritated with you Logan. Stop toying with him and take your hands out of your pockets... You know it's rude." Akira spoke to him. During this time, Logan closed his eyes and sighed. It seemed that Snopy was going to move quicker than he was before, because suddenly the man was behind him. Logan's eyes snapped open and he too shunpo'd, but he moved forward about ten feet, now facing Snopy. Luckily, Snopy had yet to cut him, and if he had, that one would have been much deeper than before. "Akira... shut up." Logan commanded, as he dodged Snopy's second attack to his from, but just barely. The female refused. She just kept on talking. "Aw... Did the big bad Logan almost get sliced up by my Dear Snopy? Is someone losing their touch? HAHAHAHAHA!" The woman's laugh was infuriating. It was loud and obnoxious. At the same time as this woman's taunting Snopy immediately moved above him.

"Damn it!" for the first time in a long time, Logan's eyes actually widened in shock. He shunpo'd out of the way of Snopy's Sokatsui and appeared about ten feet off to the left. For a moment there, he even thought of grabbing is Zanpakutō, but that wouldn't be fair to Snopy, especially since he was being distracted by someone in his own mind. He took in a deep breath and began to concentrate for a moment. "NO DON'T YOU FUC-..." Akira was cut off by force. Just like a hand smacking over a person mouth, she was shut up. She wasn't going to be a bother through out this fight anymore. The crater that formed within the ground was rather impressive. Snopy had indeed gotten stronger. In truth, Logan was not only impressed, but semi-proud, not like he'd ever show it or say it.
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 19, 2012 3:31 am
As Snopy made touch down he looked over at Logan. The look you just had on your face and the vibe you just gave off. It felt the same as when I am trying to do something important and someone won't lave me alone and I get distracted...weird. Snopy himself had no clue that Logan indeed did someone inside of him that was in fact annoying him. As such, Snopy really had no clue what to think. He shrugged it off and assumed it was just him misreading the situation. Huh, must be my imagination. As he spoke he tightened the grip on his blade once more and rushed once again at full speed.

Shunpo'ing in front of Logan, he lunged his blade straight forward, having the attack move as quickly as possible. Should Logan attempt to dodge, he would turn his blade, and in an instant swing horizontally across Logan's chest. This slash as well had as much power put into it as he could. Finally Snopy Shunpo'd to Logan's right side and slashed down full force, aiming to make a nice cut down Logan's arm.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:14 am
"Observant..." Logan thought to himself. Obviously there was no shifted in his emotions or the look on his face that would give any extra hint now. His problem had been shut up and nothing was going to bother him anymore. It was slightly alarming to hear that Snopy was able to tell what was going through his mind though. As Snopy shunpo'd in front of him, Logan seemed to drop down to Snopy's height. This wasn't making fun of him or anything. He was just able to concentrate more and now was able to read his movements as well. Snopy's blade thrusted forward. Logan moved his body slightly to the left, and brought his right shoulder down so the blade would moved right over it. Immediately, Snopy reacted to this by shifting the path of his blade. Logan had not expected Snopy to try and cut of his head, but he sort of doubted that was Snopy's intention in the first place. Logan assumed that Snopy was just automatically following up with a plan he had, but did not expect Logan to drop down so suddenly.

To avoid his head being chopped off, Logan lowered his head to have him look straight down to the floor. The blade then passed over him, leaving Logan with his life and head. Seeing Snopy Shunpo'ing off to Logan's side, Logan immediately turned his body towards Snopy, allowing the blade to fall just an inch short of his body. UNFORTUNATELY for Logan, this had come a little too close to for comfort, if you know what I mean. It had missed his body luckily, but any closer, the blade would have sliced not only his torso, but down through his manhood. Logan froze and put a hand up to stop Snopy for a moment. He took a step back. A single drop of sweat fell down his forehead as he set his hand on his chest took take a deep breath. In truth, he probably would have immediately checked his manly man parts, but there was currently a lady present. Although, it was shocking that he didn't forget the woman was there since she was sitting there like a bump on a log!!! Besides that... Snopy was giving him a run for his money. He may not have been hit just yet, but after that last one, Logan was actually beginning to feel the pressure.
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:22 pm
As Snopy finished off his attacks he stopped upon seeing Logan's hand go up. It was a little shocking to see Logan put his hand on his chest and take such a deep breath. Snopy didn't actually intend on coming to close to doing any of those things. He had simply come up with a plan and focused on following through. He was so focused on that, he didn't process that Logan's body was in such a position as to almost do so many things. Snopy lowered his blade a bit, though it was still up partially.

Oops, I didn't mean to go that far. I'm not trying to behead you, nor was I trying to make you a eunuch. I guess I kinda got caught up in the moment he he. Snopy knew that both of those concepts were a little unnerving for any sane person. Most people didn't want to die, and even if someone didn't want kids, they still don't want any damage to be done down there. He waited and allowed Logan to gather himself. He wondered if after that Logan planned on drawing his blade, Snopy knows he'd do so in such an event.

In the mean time he turned towards Kiyomi. You've been awfully quiet, are you sick or something? It was a valid enough question, she was usually quite talkative. "Nope, just sitting here watching you almost kill this guy. She started laughing as Snopy simply rolled his eyes. You know that was an accident, cut me a break why don't you. He ended the conversation with that and looked back at Logan, wondering what he would do.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum