Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
This Can't Be A Coincidence [Closed] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1570/100This Can't Be A Coincidence [Closed] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

This Can't Be A Coincidence [Closed] - Page 4 Empty Re: This Can't Be A Coincidence [Closed]

Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:59 am
Something within Logan seemed to awake, and no it wasn't Akira. This battle had brought something out that he hadn't felt in a long time. It wasn't anything like fear or excitement. There was this need to win. His pride. Although he knew it meant a lot to Snopy to win this battle, Logan wasn't one to just take an ass kicking. Snopy had successfully blocked the first Kidō and then almost perfectly dodged the second. He saw that Snopy's arm had been injured with that last Kidō. "This guy is gooood." he heard Akira say from within him. Logan agreed, he was good. One thing that had also been brought out of him was a sense of rivalry. He had heard of many stories in which two men fought, one lost, and the other one let him live to allow him to come back and fight once more. For some reason, Logan was looking forward to continuing battle with Snopy. There was something within him that wanted Snopy to get stronger, just to have him come back and the two of them fight with each other once more. To do this, Logan must win here.

"I am sorry Snopy..." he thought as Snopy shunpo'd forward towards him. He wasn't going to hold back any more. Through out this entire battle Logan did not use shunpo and now was that time. As Snopy's blade came up to strike him, Logan vanished from sight with that same technique and appeared behind Snopy. Immediately, he brought his leg around in a horizontal kick to Snopy's side. There was only a bit of his actual speed and strength being held back while he went to kick the man he now considered a rival of sorts. He highly doubted that Snopy would be able to get out and dodge this kick, but things did happen. If Snopy was kicked by him, he would be sent flying a good ten feet before landing on the ground. "But for now, this must end... Just to begin again another day." Logan was prepared to continue if needed, but in truth, he didn't think he would need to.
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
This Can't Be A Coincidence [Closed] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/100This Can't Be A Coincidence [Closed] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Tiers:

This Can't Be A Coincidence [Closed] - Page 4 Empty Re: This Can't Be A Coincidence [Closed]

Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:17 am
Snopy simply did not have it in him. Logan's leg smashed into Snopy's side full force. Snopy was not durable, he only made it this far by minimizing and spreading out the damage. This simply shattered his chances. Snopy actually coughed up a bit of blood as he was sent hurdling a good 15 feet due to his light weight. He could not even brace himself in the slightest. His energy was completely used. As he landed on the ground, he just lied there for a minute. If it wasn't for the faint spiritual energy leaking from his body most would assume he was dead, his breathing was that faint.

However, he mustered together enough to move himself onto his back, at the same time his breathing picked up massively and he started breathing ludicrously fast. Though after a moment it calmed down. Damn...I came so close. Snopy couldn't believe how close he had come. If Logan hadn't smashed the wall he would have been completely incapacitated. Snopy however, respected that kind of thinking, though he was unaware it wasn't originally Logan's idea.

Kiyomi who had been watching walked over and kneel'd beside him. "You really gave it your all didn't you?" Today Kiyomi had been strange. Not quite as perky as normal, and now she was so serious. Though with the condition Snopy was in, it would be cruel to joke around like that. Yea, I was so close to beating him, a captain. I mean if my energy reserves were higher... He stopped for a moment to catch his breath as it was hard to breathe. I might have forced him to use his Shikai...or maybe...even beaten him before that. Though, I won't discredit him at all. He is a force to be reckoned with, my intelligence was my only decent weapon...without it...I wouldn't have gotten anywhere. Snopy was not one to gloat, and he wasn't. Even though he wasn't cocky, he knew it would be a blatant lie to call him anything but intelligent. This was one of the few times he even acknowledged it out loud.

He looked over at Logan. Good match...maybe next time I will press you a bit harder. He turned his head back and looked at the sky. He would be fine, he hadn't actually had too much bleeding. His body was just battered and his energy gone. It wouldn't be too long before he was back. He sat, and waited to see if Logan had a response to him, as he gazed up at the clouds.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
This Can't Be A Coincidence [Closed] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1570/100This Can't Be A Coincidence [Closed] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Sat Jul 21, 2012 5:40 am
Logan took in a deep breath, held it for a few seconds, and then slowly let it out before he did anything else. Yes, he had won, but Snopy would soon be a very powerful opponent and ally. That was a fact. Logan had not really ever been using his full power against him, allowing Snopy to learn and adapt to changes within his strength and even in his strategies and techniques. He had moved from just dodging attacks to actually attacking back. At first it was just a bit of hand to hand combat, then he was forced to draw his sword. After a little bit of that, Logan moved into actually using Kidō. This truly was a fight to remember. It was slightly fun to have been able to battle with Snopy on such conditions, and he had a feeling that next time they met Snopy would have his shikai and then Logan would actually use his own.

Logan stepped over to Snopy's side and looked down at him. He listened to the two of them speak to one another and heard Snopy call him a 'captain'. This caused Logan to raise an eyebrow. "Snopy... you do know that I am not a member of Gotei Thirteen, right?" the question was just. Last time they had met, he had moved through the Seireitei as if he had been there before and was still here now, so he understood Snopy's assumption on him being a member. Being called Captain actually made him feel slightly proud as well. It was nice to be deemed at such a skill level. He knew he was at that level, but never really had anyone call him it. "And yes... it was a really good match. It's been a while since I've felt the sting of a strong Kidō." He set his right hand on his left side and nodded to Snopy. "I think we should get ourselves checked out... Don't you?"

Logan didn't really wait for an answer. He may have been hurt but he wasn't exactly on the tired side. He sheathed his Zanpakutō and reached down, grabbing Snopy by his right side and forced him to his feet. He wasn't going to allow the guy to fall or anything like that, and no he wasn't going to carry him like he had done the first time. He put Snopy at his right side and held him up by putting one of Snopy's arms over Logan's shoulder, and Logan's other arm around his back to keep balance. "Let's.. go..." he said, walking forward and bringing Snopy along. Their difference in height was definitely a factor here, and Logan decided to switch it up. He wasn't going to slouch the entire time to the Squad Four Barracks. Instead he picked Snopy up and gently placed him over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. Obviously, he wasn't one to care about others who might see. "Now let's go." He said as he shunpo'd off into the direction of the Squad Four barracks, once again ignoring anything that Snopy would say to resist the way he was being carried.
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
This Can't Be A Coincidence [Closed] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/100This Can't Be A Coincidence [Closed] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Tiers:

Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:56 pm
Snopy looked over. I know, but I've seen Captain level strength and you certainly have it. I only used the term to describe your level of power. Snopy could easily read spiritual energy, he was good a gauging a person's level of strength. His condition had improved, he was breathing at a more normal pace. Considering he hadn't been really busted open the entire fight helped. This was allowing him to speak without pausing every few words. Snopy listened to Logan and agreed it would be best to be checked out.

Yea, just give me a sec to stand back on my fe- HEY! Snopy found himself being picked up and being placed over Logan's shoulder. He found himself mildly irritated, and Logan was lucky Snopy didn't have the energy required to Kidō his way out of this. Snopy would love nothing more than to break free and walk of his own power. One day Logan, we're going to fight on equal terms. I will remember this, and I will laugh when I get you back. Snopy as always, sounded laid-back and casual. He would get a bit of payback for this. Snopy never cared what people thought, but he just felt uncomfortable, which was the reason he was upset.

"Umm, Snopy. Think carefully about your choice of words please. Even with his usual tone, many would find that a little harsh. He knew that she was aware he wouldn't actually do anything that bad. "Umm, okay. Hope you feel better." Snopy sighed as they made for the Squad 4 barracks. He knew that telling Kanna at this moment about Kiyomi would be bad for his health. He would wait until he was patched up, and then tell her a day or two after. He laughed to himself, because he knew he was in for a world of hurt. But he knew it would work out in the end. Some people had claimed he was so stubborn he wouldn't die if you killed him, so everything would be fine in the end.

As they entered the barracks, everyone was shocked at how beat up they looked. Even more was how completely casual Snopy was, actually talking to them as if everything was normal. The look on everyone's faces as they healed them was basically the same.

This Can't Be A Coincidence [Closed] - Page 4 Hinagiku_Shock2
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:28 pm
Lol Funny face is awesome! Thread Closed. <3
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
This Can't Be A Coincidence [Closed] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000This Can't Be A Coincidence [Closed] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:37 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

This Can't Be A Coincidence [Closed] - Page 4 Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum