Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
It's Been A While: A Dangerous Mission [Private] Left_bar_bleue1570/100It's Been A While: A Dangerous Mission [Private] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

It's Been A While: A Dangerous Mission [Private] Empty It's Been A While: A Dangerous Mission [Private]

Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:04 pm

"There is no point in having power..."

Kaminari had already been dispatched to a certain location within the depths of a forest withing Southern America. Kaminari was unsure exactly where she was, but somewhere in Brazil was where she was guessing. From what she had been told, someone else was going to be dropped off at her location as well. She knew nothing else, but was informed that they had worked together before. Kaminari wore her usual garb, being the Shihakusho with her Zanpakutō on her back, positioned to be easy access for her right hand. Her hair was tied rather tightly up in a bun, her bangs coming down the sides of her face and the middle of her forehead.

Right now, she was slightly annoyed. She was in the middle of a jungle and it was extremely hot at the moment. Out here, it was obvious that she wasn't going to only be worried about Hollows, but the natural wild life. She knew that certain large cats like cougars and jaguars were known to live within the forests of South America. "Well... I don't think it's Africa, so Tigers and Lions aren't going to be as common... heh..." she thought to herself. It didn't make her feet any better. She wondered whether these creatures would even be able to see her in the first place. It's not like she was currently wearing a gigai, so would the be able to? Guess she'll have to find out.

The first thing she saw when she stepped out of the Senkaimon was a LARGE amount of trees that seemed to go on for miles. The ground was thick with random plants that she did not know the names of. Vines fell from the tops of trees, making it hard to walk through the area without falling or tripping on them. The sun was rather high in the sky, at least from what she could tell from the breaks within the tree leaves above her head. With that knowledge, she could tell it was around noon. She walked for a while, then finally came to the edge of a cliff. From this position, she could see how far the forest went. Miles and miles of green. Currently, she was looking over the tops of trees, the cliff she was on being much higher than the tops of them, which showed exactly how high up she was. Now it was time to wait for her 'companion' to show up. Why was this person taking so long to get here? Not like she knew, but she'd be forced to wait anyway.

"...if you have nothing to protect."

Posting Template By: [THEFROST]

Spoiler:
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
It's Been A While: A Dangerous Mission [Private] Left_bar_bleue50/100It's Been A While: A Dangerous Mission [Private] Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Tiers:

It's Been A While: A Dangerous Mission [Private] Empty Re: It's Been A While: A Dangerous Mission [Private]

Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:25 pm
Ehhhh? Tell me again why you told me about the mission 5 minutes after I should have left? Snopy spoke, eyebrow raised as he looked expressionlessly at the messenger. He had been having a rather nice time to himself when he got the message. Perhaps he would have been more compliant if they had told him a bit sooner, so he would be ready. He hated rushing himself, and he hated to keep people waiting on him like this. No matter what he did, he would have to do both. He was told nothing of this mission other than that he would be working with a partner. Who he or she was was a mystery, he'd simply have to find out when he got there.

As all these thoughts rushed through his head he was currently in his room. He tossed on his Shihakusho, grabbed both blades of his Zanpakutō, and anything else he may need. He walked out of the barracks and made for the Senkaimon. He walked through it without saying a single word. As he stepped out he was standing in the air. As he looked down he saw a view that surprised him, seeing as he was unaware of the specifics of the location he was sent. Snopy gazed down he saw nothing but the tops of gigantic trees. It was quite an amazing sight. Whenever a wind blew over the trees it almost looked like the entire jungle was moving, with the way the trees moved in unison.

He shook the view out of his head. It was nice, but it really wasn't important. He lowered himself down onto a tree so he wouldn't keep having to make his own footing. He looked around and sensed for another Shinigami's energy. As soon as he locked on he jumped to the ground and started running. He didn't feel like playing ninja in the trees, the ground would be much simpler. The energy he sensed was not too far off, so it wouldn't take long. We was not a particularly slow individual.

After fighting his way through a mass of vines and birds that almost flew into him on several occasions he came out to a cliff. At the cliff, was someone he hadn't seen in a little while. It was Kaminari, whom he hadn't expected. He felt a hell of a lot more power coming from her than last time, probably the only reason he didn't recognize it. He put his hand on her shoulder. You know if you lose your focus you might fall down. He spoke in serious tone, but it was broken by the laughter that followed. He was obviously kidding. Been awhile hasn't it Kaminari. He was glad it was someone he could work with. It would make the events to follow much simpler.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
It's Been A While: A Dangerous Mission [Private] Left_bar_bleue1570/100It's Been A While: A Dangerous Mission [Private] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

It's Been A While: A Dangerous Mission [Private] Empty Re: It's Been A While: A Dangerous Mission [Private]

Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:24 pm

The moment the Senkaimon opened to allow another Shinigami passage into this area, Kaminari smirked. "So... they sent him." she thought a serious and determined look on her face. "Awesome!" Nothing but a huge smile could be seen on the young woman's face as she awaited the arrive of Snopy Saika. She waited only a few minutes for him and the moment he made his appearance, before he had time to really say anything all cool, she jumped towards him and hugged him tightly. "Snopy, Snopy, Snopy, Snopy!!!!" she giggled happily and hugged even tighter. "It's been a long time, yes! I'm glad that out of all the people they could have sent, they sent you. This is awesome! I haven't been able to see you since that encounter with Slenderman." Just mentioning the name made her shudder, "Ohh. That day was creepy! How have you been? I heard you and Lieutenant Aikotsuki have had a few.. romantic run-in's." She said, wiggling her eyebrows at him. She smiled and then waited for anything that he had to say back in reply to her. Once he was finished, she still smiled and hugged him once more.

"Okay... Now that I got THAT out of my system..." Kaminari sad and brushed her hair back behind her ear, then turned towards the forest and crossed her arms along her chest, "It seems that there have been a future sightings of major Hollow running through this forest. The problem is going to be finding them in this mess of a forest and killing them without causing any harm to anyone or anything within the forest. Obviously, Forests aren't what they used to be a few centuries ago, so coming in and destroying them just to take out the Hollow is not going to be on our list of to do's... Also, these Hollows are said to be much more powerful than the normal Hollow. I don't really understand why, but they are... But in all hoensty... I think something else is out here. Just not sure yet..." She glanced over to him, "Are you ready?"

The moment she asked that question a very loud howl came from the thick forest behind them. The ground began to shake and a rather strong spiritual pressure was nearing them. Kaminari on the other hand did not budge yet. She could tell their distance and speed, and knew that it would be okay for the next fifteen seconds and then they would have to move. It was obvious that she was trying to show off a bit. She never got to usually and lately she was becoming pretty strong and had even been advancing in multiple aspects of her life. Although she hadn't told ANYONE yet, she had even gained her bankai and been training in it. In truth, she wanted people to acknowledge her strength now and was hoping for some serious action out here. So now, she only stared at Snopy, awaiting his answer to whether he was ready to get started.

Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
It's Been A While: A Dangerous Mission [Private] Left_bar_bleue50/100It's Been A While: A Dangerous Mission [Private] Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Tiers:

Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:12 pm
Snopy found himself being hugged rather tightly the very moment she saw him. He found himself bombarded with questions and comments within a very short time frame. Every time he opened his mouth she just kept going. It was a little surprising. When she finally let go he let out a quick breath. He then put his hair back in place a bit as it had been messed up. He wasn't really that picky about his hair but it looked silly the way it was messed up. I've been pretty good. A few fights here, a few suicide missions there. And as for Kanna, I guess you could say that. Sleeping with someone isn't exactly a casual encounter. Certainly not something I do without loving the person first. Snopy spoke without really thinking about the possibility that Kaminari might know this as well. Him and Kanna had slept in the same bed, and he was positive some of the members of Squad 4 had seen it. If there were rumors of him in Kanna, there could be rumors that specific as well. Despite such a big event for him, he was casual as ever.

As she explained he sighed, his head tilted down and his eyes closed. Wonderful, for once they decided not to send me in alone against something so strong. That was all he said as the ground started shaking. He wasn't really focused on it. He didn't look up, only slightly opened one eye as gazed out where the event was happening. He simply sighed and turned around, simply walking to the forest where it had come from. Then we'd best get to it, lets get going then. This he spoke to both Kaminari and the two Zanpakutō spirits within him. He wondered of Kaminari even noticed he had two swords. If she hadn't she'd figure it out quickly.

YAY, does this mean we get to blow something up! Most would have jumped at the sheer volume that she spoke in, but Snopy was used to it. I have to be careful today Fumiko, I can't go in tearing down all the foliage trying to fight the hollow. He could tell that she was beginning to pout. But I wanted to have some fun. Snopy sighed as another voice came into the situation. Must you always be so reckless, he is right you know. You really should pay attention and learn something. Snopy knew where this was going, it happened on a daily basis. Why don't you butt out Reiko! You try to suck the fun out of everything! Snopy tried to ignore it, but they were not being quiet about it. This isn't about having fun, this is about getting a job done.

Before Fumiko responded Snopy cut them off. Could you two stop fighting please. Fumiko, we will get to fight, so you will be able to have some fun. And Reiko, thank you for agreeing with me, but fighting with her is just going to get us all killed if I can't focus. He finished speaking in his casual yet serious voice (yes in his head, not out loud lolz). Sorry. The two spoke in unison, Fumiko sounding a little sad, and Reiko sounding polite and a little disappointed in herself. Now that that was out of the way he could focus on the hollow.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:56 am

Kaminari had not yet noticed the two swords that Snopy was carrying. She herself had two swords, so it's not really something that she paid very much attention to, even if it was a friend. What ever their weapon was, was just their weapon. Although, she was able to tell just by looking at him that had had gotten more powerful, and was in love. She remembered when she first fell in love Kuro, how it felt and how people said she looked. She saw similarities within Snopy immediately. "Aw. Congratulations Kanna!" she thought to herself as Snopy had began walking towards the direction that the Hollow was coming from. "Uh. No. Bad idea!" Kaminari said and ran forward, grabbing Snopy by the waist and moving out of the way. It was really just luck, but the moment that they were just an inch out of the way, a gigantic Hollow that was no different than a tiger ran through the trees and passed them.

The Hollow realized it didn't hit them and quickly turned around. It had ran off the cliff, but was smart enough to immediately create it's own temporary flooring and slid across the air and looked towards them. It immediately charged at them and attempted to ram them. Kaminari let Snopy go and aimed the palm of her hand towards him. "Hadō Thirty Three, Sokatsui!" a very large burst of blue fire shot out at a rather quick speed towards the Hollow, slamming into it's body and pushing it back off the cliff. It fell back and while it was falling it disintegrated, proving it's death. Kaminari knew that was no way near the end of this. About fifteen other Hollows were in the surrounding area, some aware of their position, some running, some closing in, some completely oblivious. The one that they had just fought at this moment would be considered a baby compared to the other ones that were around. Snopy would likely be able to tell this as well, since the immense amount of spiritual pressure that was surrounding them was rather strong. Some were as powerful as a Captain, others Lieutenant, but none were below seated members.

Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:34 am
Snopy had sensed the hollow coming, and he had been ready. He had been whispering an incantation to himself for a Hadō that would have probably annihilated it. Unfortunately Kaminari had been unaware as she ran forward and grabbed him. Snopy was extremely lucky, he had dispelled the Kidō before he accidentally shot it off randomly. As he was thrown to the side he watched as Kaminari basically annihilated said hollow. She had certainly improved, and despite him having nothing to do with it (and little to do with her really) he was proud. Perhaps it was only because he considered her a friend. He picked himself off the ground and dusted himself off. I had a plan there but thank you. The tone was slightly sarcastic. He switched back to normal quickly. Well I'm impressed, and I guess me not using that spell just conserves energy in the long run.

Another hollow was fast approaching, similar to the first. He sighed a bit and looked over at Kaminari. You know you're not the only one that's improved. As he spoke his arms were crossed, one hand poking out from behind him. In that hand, energy was being charged. Derutabīmu. A purple beam twice the size of one of Snopy's Byakurai's flew out. At the hollow came out of the foliage the beam split into three and pierced through the hollow in three spots. It was by no means the strongest hollow, but it wasn't weak. The three beams had poked holes in to vital organ's, and a third hole was simply bleeding. As the hollow disintegrated Snopy casually flipped the hair from the front of his face to the side. It was the kind of move one makes to look cool. Though Snopy simply did it because he wanted to, it looking cool was not really his concern. I'm a lot better than you remember too. With one of the small fry out of the way he looked over towards the other hollow. Kaminari, do you have your Bankai? I hope so personally, because with the speed you just showed, it'd be a little disappointing if you didn't. Though in all honesty it's fine if you don't. He laughed a little.

Well we have two choices. Stay here and let them come to us, or seek them out ourselves. The first choice gives us a defensive advantage. The second gives us the ability to attempt to eliminate the lone ones and lower their numbers. So, which would you prefer? Snopy didn't care, if done properly both would work quite well. It just depended on what Kaminari herself thought would be easier. Either way, he kept close watch on their perimeter. The last thing they needed was an undetected breach.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:47 am

"Ohhh, so you're impressed?" Kaminari asked him with an innocent smile. She liked the sound of that. "Yay! I don't impress people very often, so it's nice to hear that. Sorry if you did have a plan though. I couldn't tell." She turned her head towards the direction of yet another Hollow and blinked a few times. She had sensed it coming, but wasn't paying enough attention to realize that it was actually rather close. Hearing Snopy speak about her not being the only one who had advanced recently, she turned her head back to him. She watched as he set off a Kidō that she did not recognized and immediately wondered if he had trained himself to do it. As he shot that Kidō off, she smiled as it successfully hit it's target and put her hands on her hips, "Well it seems I really am not the only one who has improved! Ahahaha! Kanna must be really proud of you." Obviously she was teasing him, but it was going to be fun to poke a little fun at him like any other person would do to a friend that was in a relationship.

Hearing his next question, Kaminari turned to him and blinked a few times, "Uh'uh. Not yet. Why would that be disappointing?" She sounded exactly like she usually did. There was no hint of lie in her eyes, voice, or anything else. She had actually obtained bankai, but she wasn't about to tell anyone until she felt that she wished to. "And I really don't care which one we do. If they come to us, we don't have to worry about destroying the forest too much, but if we go to them, then we have the advantage of a surprise attack. Although... I don't sense any of them out there that would be too much of a problem. A few around Captain and Lieutenant Level. As long as we fight them separating and not as a group, we should be fine... If they decided to attack us all at once, there will definitely be a problem..."

At that moment Kaminari's face dropped into a 'what the hell did I just do' look. It seemed she had practically jinxed the two of them. Three Hollow, two lieutenant level (2-3 and 2-2 ) and 1 Captain level (1-2) Hollow decided they were going to realize the two of them about the same time. "I am so, so, so, so, so, so sorry..." Kaminari said to Snopy. She almost looked as if she were about to cry, but in more of a comical way, not sad. If Snopy and Kaminari were both facing the same way, then the two of them would notice that one was coming up from the cliff, another from behind Kaminari and to the left, while the last one was jumping from tree to tree and moving in from Snopy's right. Since they had no clue of their powers or anything like that, this was probably going to be a big problem.

Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:37 pm
Snopy sighed, this always seemed to happen to him. However, unlike Kaminari, he was getting straight to the point. He put his right hand around both handles of his Zanpakutō and sent both blades into the air. We should be fine. But if you hold something back and I die because of it I will find a way to haunt you. It was half a joke and half serious. He had known plenty of people who had some kind of hidden technique and didn't use it, nearly killing themselves by doing so. Snopy didn't necessarily mean Bankai, he meant anything Kaminari might have had up her sleeve. At this point when someone strong said they didn't have Bankai, he never believed them. In his time as a Shinigami he had seen plenty of people say they didn't, then use it less than an hour later. Whether she had it or not he wasn't sure, he'd just have to wait and see.

As the hollow behind him came in he raised his hand. Tan'itsu no Hogo. A pink shield of energy formed, much like a Danku though only with the power of a level 60 Bakudo (it isn't numbered, it just has that much power atm), and blocked the hollow approaching Snopy. As his blades came back down he caught them in his hand. Let the energy flow, Tsuin megami reijingu. (Raging Twin Goddesses) The blade in his left did not change, however a layer of pink energy enveloped both the sword and the entirety of his left arm. This would increase the cutting power slightly of the blade, and add a small protective layer of energy to lessen damage to that arm. The blade in his right morphed quickly into a pistol. It was black, and along it ran lines that would glow purple and then fade back. This gave an almost futuristic look.

He lowered his barrier quickly and aimed his pistol out, firing a medium sized blast of energy at the center of it. Afterwards he took the blade in his left hand and brought it up in an attempt to cleave the hopefully disoriented hollow's mask in too. Hopefully the layer of energy over his blade and his strength would be enough to end it. All the while he kept an eye on Kaminari and the other two's actions.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:04 pm

Kaminari raised an eyebrow at Snopy's half-joking threat to haunt her if she held back and got him killed. "Are you kidding me? You die out here with me, Kanna'll kick my ass..." she thought to herself. It really was selfish thinking, but she had a small fear of Kanna, especially if the woman was angry at something. Sighing a bit, she shook her head at him and spoke what she actually felt. "Snopy, I wouldn't allow you to die out here just because of something that stupid... You're my friend reme-..." Her eyes snapped upwards towards him, as the first Hollow made an appearance behind Snopy. She watched as he was very quick to react with another Kidō that she did not recognize. "Someone really likes their Kidō! Nice job Snop... AHHH!" The one that was coming up behind her suddenly shot out from the shadows of the trees. Of course, it was a snake. She moved to the side of it's first strike by reflex and it immediately came back to strike again. Once it did Kaminari moved to dodge and at the same time grabbing her Zanpakutō and unsheathing the first sword. She brought it down in a quick swing towards the snakes neck, only getting a decent cut on him. The Hollow seemed unaffected by it as well.

Kaminari was unable to do anything for a second attack because something suddenly jumped from the bottom of the cliff and landed behind them. It was the strongest of the three Hollow. "So, we have a snake..." Kaminari said as she looked at the one she was first fighting, then looked to the other, "That one looks like a monkey... Well actually a baboon." She then moved on to look towards the one that Snopy had fought, "And that is definitely a cheetah... Even has the spots." Each of the Hollow were rather massive in size, coming up at at least thirty feet tall, the snake being a bit longer than the others. So far they showed no intelligence besides animal instinct, but that could change through out the battle. All of their masks were right over their heads, the cheetah' having what looked to be like armor going down his back. "Be on your guard Snopy..."

The one Snopy had been fighting was injured a bit from the first shot from his gun and had been pushed back a bit. He was disoriented for a moment, but was able to back away from his blade enough to avoid a fatal blow. The Hollow was now ready to launch his own attack and opened it's mouth. A red beam shot forward towards Snopy at a high power and speed, but the distance between them should allow Snopy to dodge. The monkey Hollow went in for a strike with his right arm, but Kaminari was able to jump over it. At that moment, the snake moved in to strike at her as well. Snakes obviously had a very quick ability when attempting to bite someone, so dodging wasn't in her mind at the moment. Instead she brought her sword between her and the snake while in mid air. The snake's head slammed against her sword, pushing her back about twenty feet away from them. She created a temporary footing since she was pushed off the cliff and noticed that the snake went into strike at Snopy. She ran forward to help, but was blocked by another swing of an arm by the baboon like Hollow. She brought her sword up between her and the baboon's arm and stopped it, but immediately looked to see whether Snopy was okay.

Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:25 pm
As soon as the hollow that had narrowly avoided him opened his mouth, Snopy knew what was next. A Cero. His voice was noticeably unimpressed sounding. He immediately Shunpo'd to the side, causing the beam to fire at nothing. Snopy appeared next to the hollow and pointed his finger. Bakudo #9, Geki. The hollow had not yet prepared itself as it had barely finished with the Cero, and was frozen. It struggled to move, but Snopy's skill with Kidō kept it in place long enough. Snopy placed the tip of his blade in one of the hollow's eyes, and then quickly shoved it through, moving the blade around a bit to make sure it died fast. Even a hollow shouldn't suffer, at least he thought.

Turning he saw Kaminari was dealing with the baboon hollow, and that the snake was coming at him. It was slithering back and forth quickly, getting a good blow in with his sword likely would not be possible. He looked and the average of its path, the center line where it usually was, was not lined up with Kaminari. He quickly raised up his palm. Hadō #33, Sokatsui. He fired off a wide blast of blue energy, which had a greater chance of striking the slithering hollow. Still the hollow seemed rather quick, so he wouldn't doubt that this fight was not yet over. He left the baboon to Kaminari, seeing as she stood a better chance than he did.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum