Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

New Arrival [Private] -Closed- Empty New Arrival [Private] -Closed-

Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:09 pm
Baz joined the 1st Division, well something about it had brought him to this place. Why would he join the Soul Society's first Division, the man was simply a fourth seat. It didn't really matter why Baz was here, he was busy unpacking the rumors spread around that he was a guy who had very little speaking with those around. Several had come to welcome him to the squad, but Baz simply seemed to not care about why and where they'd come from. He was just here and getting set up. He was a bit shy some said, others said he was just a loner or perhaps some weirdo. The rumors were spreading around about the man who seemed speechless about most things to those that came to visit him. Baz thought most of them were just being noisy and well no manners either, demanding he introduce himself without giving their names first. His application to join only said Baz, people expected he'd trust them with his real name on day one. Such fools, well he didn't know what to make of this place really. It was different from his house, he closed his gold eyes.

People were standing outside in a large crowd, Baz had looked towards them and sighed such a tremor of people. He wasn't exactly sure why they were so excited over some guy from the Rukongai joining the SS. It wasn't such a big deal after all.

"If it's just the same, you are making too big a deal out of me joining..I am just a guy..as for my name when you show polite manners and honor me with your name you shall know mine.."

Last edited by Forsaken Crow on Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New Arrival [Private] -Closed- Left_bar_bleue1570/100New Arrival [Private] -Closed- Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

New Arrival [Private] -Closed- Empty Re: New Arrival [Private] -Closed-

Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:29 pm

"There is no point in having power..."

Kaminari was just wandering through the Squad One Barracks. She had heard about someone joining the Division today, but didn't really gather the details on who. While walking through, a few little statements by some of the lower ranks of her Division had caught her attention. Some said he was silent, others said he was shy, and then there were a few people calling him a jerk. "Uh... This isn't good..." she thought as she began making he way towards the room she knew he'd be staying in. It was actually her old room, since she was the old Fourth Seat after all. As she turned the corner, she was stopped by a large crowd of people who were being nosy and noisy. She raised an eyebrow and walked forward. She couldn't tell them to stop verbally, so she chose the next best thing. She raised her foot and stomped it loudly down towards the ground. They all stopped and looked towards her. Once they realized who it was, they all moved to the side in perfect lines and stood there with their hands behind their backs like good little soldiers.

"Pardon us, Third Seat Hatakeyama!" they all said in unison as she began walking passed them. She stopped at the door way and looked in to see who they were making such a big deal about. Seeing who it was, her eyes widened. She froze for a moment and just stared at him. "It can't be..." she thought, "Why would he have come here?" She stared in silence for a while, the other squad members stepping forward in confusion. "Third Seat... Hatakeyama, are you all right?" one of them asked in a concerned tone, but she didn't answer. Instead her eyes brightened up, a smile formed on her face, and she practically charged her new Squad member. Jumping into the air and over to him, she wrapped her arms around his neck and practically swung from him. "Hi, hi, hi, hi, hi, hi!" she thought over and over again as she hugged him. It really sucked that she couldn't say anything. She wasn't even able to giggle, ask him how he was, or what he was doing here. It seemed that body language and physical actions were once again back to being her main way to communicate.

"Um...." the squad members look to each other in confusion, and then back to her and Baz, "Do you... know him, Third Seat Hatakeyama?" She turned back to them and gave a thumbs up, smiling happily to them. They all seemed to relax a bit, not so creeped out and confused by their new member. A lot of people had grown to completely trust Kaminari, so seeing her happy about his arrival helped them come to the conclusion that he wasn't so bad.

"...if you have nothing to protect."

Posting Template By: [THEFROST]
Anonymous

Mon Aug 06, 2012 10:10 pm
Baz was a bit surprised, he was grabbed a woman and she hung on his neck. He blinked a couple times as he stood there. The female didn't speak now. She seemed more chatty before, why had she ceased speaking all together. Baz wasn't sure why this was but he glanced over to the people before offering a soft smile at the female, she seemed to be happy to see him. His black hair moved around, he brought his hands around the familiar waist and held her softly. What was this all about, he glanced around unaware that this was her Division. Almost blushing, girl's didn't often jump him as it was but this was rather nice.

"I see you are doing well, I wasn't aware you were in this Division, I am happy truly to see you in good health Kaminari..so the medicine I gave you helped a bit at the very least.."

Baz didn't want to bring up his suspicion something was wrong with her voice. he wasn't sure and didn't know if he was right on the money or not, in his room many plants and devices were around, Baz was what some called a medical doctor. On the wall were different little button pods that only required a click of the button.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New Arrival [Private] -Closed- Left_bar_bleue1570/100New Arrival [Private] -Closed- Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:10 pm

Kaminari kept a really happy looking smile on her face. She nodded to him about the medicine and then looked around his rooms. All of the plants and buttons caught her eye. He definitely set up rather quick. She walked over to some of them, wondering what they did. Realizing that he wasn't able to talk to her, she began looking around for a piece of paper and pen. After rumaging through all of his things, which probably made him question her even more, she finally found some. "Yes! Got it!" she thought as she walked over to the wall and used it as a desk.

Paper: Hi! I am the Third Seat of this Division! I'm glad you joined up here! I do owe you my life, you know? If it wasn't for you, I'd be dead. Also... I can't speak anymore. An accident happened and it messed up my ability to control a certain part of my power. If I speak it will hurt you really bad. I didn't think that you were going to join Gotei 13. How come you're here? I mean... I am glad you did, don't get me wrong, but you just didn't seem like you were interested before...

It took her a minute to write it all down, but she was hurrying as fast as she could. She even got a cramp in her hand towards the end. Once she was done, she handed him the paper and smile. She shook her hand as if to loosen the muscle and make the pain go away. She wasn't used to writing this much. Paperwork wasn't exactly her favorite, nor was it her job.

Anonymous

Tue Aug 07, 2012 9:34 am
Baz read the note slowly, his yellow eyes trailing over the paper as he nodded thoughtfully. Perhaps he'd find someway to help her with that, some piece of high tech machinery that would let her thoughts be heard aloud, nah seemed to complex and well hard to perform if anything. His eyes closed for a moment while he thought about her question. He closed his eyes and considered everything for a moment, before speaking. Why had he joined this place, truth be told even the man who'd done it didn't really know. This whole thing was a big confusion to him, like he wasn't even sure why. Baz sought to bring honor back.

"Well to be honest I wasn't expecting to do it myself, while I was traveling I ended up getting in a battle against several unseated members of the Gotei 13..They showed a large lack of honor, after all I've seen I don't care for bullies very much. So I sat and while treating the child they'd been bullying. I pondered if perhaps me joining the Gotei 13 would help..I am not sure if honor or my life's ideals would rub off on someone for the better.."

Baz hated talking and looked rather pale after the long explanation to Kaminari.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:01 pm

Kaminari was stunned by his reply. A few unseated members of Gotei 13 were picking on a child? That was unbelievable. It was infuriating. The emotion of anger was bluntly shown on her face and in her eyes. She hid nothing. She wanted nothing more then to find these men and kick their asses herself, but knew that wouldn't solve anything. Although, she could probably state her case and have them punished in some way. She sighed a soundless breath and went to write some more on the paper. This time she wasn't writing too fast, so her hand didn't cramp up on her. Once she was done, ripped the paper from the notepad and handed it to Baz. Her apology was probably not that important and didn't make much of an impact, but she hoped that it was at least something. Gotei 13 was not full of people like that. There are definitely a few bad apples, but not that many.

Paper: Well I am glad to see you decided to join. I am sorry you joined because of something negative though. That is highly upsetting. I don't think there are very many members of the Gotei that are like they. It was probably a bunch of insecure jerks who pick on those weaker because they get treated like nothing here... I feel bad for unseated members at times, but that is still no excuse to do something like that...

Anonymous

Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:25 pm
Baz had taken his time to examine her face for a long time, making sure he saw what he was looking for. Anger, so it was as expected, she had no part in those weak fools movements. But what was most important thing here, his yellow eyes looked towards a hollows mask. He had a bit of a remembering of several things. Baz hadn't really thought about it, but he thought she may want to help the child. So perhaps telling her would be well enough, the boy had vanished and Baz was somewhat concerned. In his condition he shouldn't of been traveling. Truthfully, the child was in danger and Baz joined for the information.

"I wish that was the only problem, I joined also for information..The boy was in terrible shape, I can guess they didn't do all of it..But..he disappeared, I got his name..Though it's not much help, it was Kazuma something. The boy was in bad shape, seemed to be very frightened and was running. I looked for him for a couple weeks, but had no luck..I treated what I could on him as I did for you...but..if he isn't careful they'll open up again..My concern is rather deep for this subject..I will get on the matter as soon as I am able and allowed to begin..After all he forgot something that seems important."

Baz's hand lifted to gesture to the straw hat that was damaged by the bullies, he didn't know what the value of it was. But he'd begun fixing it and trying to rebuild the hat for the boy, making sure he got it back was fairly important. Baz stood where he was, he began thinking again about an object to help her channel her voice to speak, it would take sometime to build prototypes.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:44 pm

Kaminari froze with widened eyes at the mention of a kid named Kazuma. It wasn't shocking that this young boy was being bullied. She knew he probably wouldn't fight back either. He was a kid, innocent in so many ways, although he did have a second personality behind that. Would Makoto have taken over to protect him? Or was he still out there in pain and gravely injured? Kaminari didn't know. A look of worry came onto her face, adding in fear when she thought about what could be happening to her young friend at this moment. She only hoped that he was safe. Baz said that he treated him, and she trusted his words. She walked over to a wall, leaned her back against it, and set a hand over her face. She took in a deep breath and slowly let it out. The next time she was free to leave the Seireitei or off duty, the first thing she was going to do was run to Kazuma and see whether he was okay or not. Once again, she took up the notepad and wrote on it, taking her time through the process, then ripping it and giving it to Baz.

Paper: "I believe I know that child... The straw hat sort of gives it away. He's harassed a lot. The kid's got a spiritual pressure like no other. It's literally pressure. It's out of control and can squash buildings and those who can't withstand it's power very easily.... Thank you for taking care of him. I'll probably head out one of these days to check on him. At the moment, I can't, but I definitely will soon. He's a strong kid. He'll be okay."

Her words may have been strong, but the look on her face said it all. She was extremely worried for Kazuma's safety. She kept her hand over her face and stared at the ground through the gaps in her fingers. A few tears dropped down from her eyes, falling to the ground beneath. It was obvious that she was shaken up, but what could she do? She wasn't exactly in a position to just leave. She was going to be on duty later today, and with the increased security and watch over the gates leading to the Rukongai, getting out was not going to be as easy as it was before. No longer will she be able to just take a vacation when she wanted. "This sucks...." she thought as she closed her eyes, allowing a final tear to drop from them to the floor.

Anonymous

Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:23 pm
Baz wasn't a bad read of Kaminari, he could see the tears and decided he would do something for her. His strength didn't really match hers, but he could handle her job for her perhaps and let her go. Baz walked forward and put a hand on Kami giving a her a soft hug, before backing up he'd noticed the tears. It wasn't something she could hide and Baz wasn't going to let her hide her concern for the boy for some foolish pride or other reasons that she may of had, he decided what he would do the moment he saw her this way. Baz's code of honor dictated what he could do. Baz would leave this matter to her and this was because she knew him, he picked up his hat and held it out for her.

"Go find him, he went towards North Rukongai when I lost him, he was running pretty hard and chances are his wounds have opened up..I'll cover your shift as will the others behind you I am sure..Their's no need for you to worry about it."

Baz was quite correct several faces were nodding and saying yes to his proposal for her to go find him. now it was only to wait and see what the female decided she was going to do.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:59 pm

Kaminari glanced through her fingers towards Baz. He didn't understand. She couldn't do anything for Kazuma right now. With the loss of her ability to speak like a normal person, she knew that she couldn't just waltz right up to Kazuma. She could tell him nothing, explain nothing, and her helping him would be limited. What could she do in this state? His energy was already out of control. Adding her own uncontrollable ability was something she was not willing to do. She end up hurting him, and probably herself in the process. She once again took up the notepad and wrote something down.

Paper: "I know how exactly to explain it, but it's going to end up hurting you in the process... I can't go to him. I would not be any help to him right now and I'd probably hurt him more. There is nothing I can do."

Tilting the notepad she was writing this on to the side, she showed him what it said. She looked to the floor ashamed, but she really couldn't do anything. She could arrive there, refuse to speak so she won't hurt him, but then how does she explain to him what exactly was going on? How could she find out what happened? The moment she tried to open her mouth and speak to the kid, she'd hurt him and cause his energy to disrupt. Doing that would probably end up crushing her and anything that is surrounding them. Either way, it seemed that the two of them were helpless. She had to show Baz what she meant though. She needed to show him what exactly was going on with her. She closed her eyes, crossed her arms along her chest, and spoke in a slight whisper. Him being so close would definitely show him what she was going through. "Let me show you..." she spoke and immediately Baz would feel the effects of this horrifying ability of hers, "That feeling you have right now... Like something within your energy has gone wrong... This is why I can't speak. It is why I can't go to him. I'd only hurt him more."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum