Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

New Arrival [Private] -Closed- - Page 2 Empty Re: New Arrival [Private] -Closed-

Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:13 pm
Astounding was one word Baz thought of, he touched his chest and body now. This was an impressive power, he glanced at Kaminari this was such an interesting skill she had. Baz glanced at the paper, reading it now as he took it in. Very interesting, he began to wander around glancing at his equipment.

"I'd like to run tests on someone under the influence of this frequently someday. But their is much more to discuss, Kazuma's family is..strange in many aspects..the location. I noticed his skin was rubber, Kazuma was mentioning a family member who was in danger...He..was fighting with several Soul Reapers of a blood thirsty Division Kazuma said, I am not sure on all the details. But I am not gonna press this matter any further, if the boys family is closing in..it can't be all bad.I am guessing. "

Bz felt so tired of talking, but for Kaminari he broke his trait of being silent.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New Arrival [Private] -Closed- - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100New Arrival [Private] -Closed- - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

New Arrival [Private] -Closed- - Page 2 Empty Re: New Arrival [Private] -Closed-

Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:24 pm

"There is no point in having power..."

Kaminari was unsure how to react to what he had just said. "Did he... just ask... to use me for an experiment!?" she thought to herself and stared at him, her left eye twitching rapidly, "I can't... What the... No!" She took a step back from him, staring rather intensely at him, as if she thought he had completely lost all sanity. She wasn't sure whether he was serious or not. His voice gave off no hint of a joke or anything like that. She was completely taken aback by what he had just said. She heard everything he had said after that, but didn't react. She didn't want to hear anything about what might be happening to Kazuma. The mention of his family coming after him made her get slightly angry, but she had made up her mind. She knew she couldn't go after him, so unfortunately, Kazuma was on his own this time. She had too many things to deal with right now, and she couldn't worry about someone else. Makoto was strong enough to take care of himself, and if he truly needed help, he could come to the Seireitei and ask for it, otherwise... he was on his own. But off that subject... Kaminari stared at Baz still, once again taking a step back due to his previous statement on experimenting with her voice.

"...if you have nothing to protect."

Posting Template By: [THEFROST]
Anonymous

Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:24 pm
"Sorry I let the scientist in me out a bit to much there, I find the power you have fascinating I am merely curious as to if someone could build up an immunity from being under it's effects on a basis, but this isn't right of me. Sorry, I am more interested in another fact I am working on. Though it will be a while before I get it all figured out."

Baz pulled a small capsule from his back pocket, tossing it on the ground it opened a puff of smoke. A pot of what was fried meat and in a pot that had been brewing in a couple herbs for a certain flavor. His head scratched at the tip of scalp, he wasn't sure what else he could do at this point. As an inventor he was working on several things at the moment, a device to help people completely vanish from the senses, it basically let someone become invisible. The cloak would erase the entire trace of a person, he'd built another modal of it before. He'd used it to avoid dealing with well alot of people. The concept for hiding in plain sight was one he thought rather brilliant. Keeping that aside, things appeared to be going well.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New Arrival [Private] -Closed- - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100New Arrival [Private] -Closed- - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:03 am

"There is no point in having power..."

Kaminari was pretty much done here. There wasn't anything left to do or say, so it was about time for her to head out. She watched him for a moment and raised an eyebrow at the pot. She looked back to him and then smiled. Walking up to him, she set a hand on the back of his head and pulled him close to her. She set her forehead against his and then let go, turning to leave. Because she could not speak, there were certain things she did to say hello and goodbye to people. That was her way of saying that it was nice to see him again and that she was leaving. It was something she learned over years of not being able to speak before now. She could have just waved yes, but that was just bye to her. This way was to show him that she was glad he was around and that they would be seeing a lot more of each other. He was in her squad, so that part was obvious. As she stepped out, she realized something. "Hm... I'm... his boss now..." she thought and then smiled, "Interesting..." With that she left with one final wave to him as she turned the corner and left.

"...if you have nothing to protect."

Posting Template By: [THEFROST]
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum