Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Where We First Met [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Where We First Met [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Where We First Met [Closed] - Page 2 Empty Re: Where We First Met [Closed]

Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:08 am
The girl watched in confusion as he began laughing like an insane man. Once he stopped, calmed down a bit, and spoke to her, she realized her was okay and smirked. "Now that is what I'm talkin' about!" she said as he picked Kanna up. Once Snopy turned towards the girl and said that Kanna was a pain in the ass, the girl just raised an eyebrow and gave him a 'ya think?' type look on her face. "Dude, you have no fucking clue, okay? Now go, go, go!" she said and laughed a bit as Snopy began walking off. After a moment or two, the girl vanished from sight and went back to Squad Four to report that Kanna was safe, but she was sick and being taken care of.

Kanna on the other hand was still knocked out and sickly. Her skin was hot, but at the same tie like ice. She was sweating and felt as if she needed a blanket. She was very, very uncomfortable at the moment. As she was set down on the bed, she automatically curled herself up into a fetal position and grabbed onto the pillow, hugging it to her chest. All of this, she did in her sleep. It took a while, but finally about ten minutes later, she woke up feeling her cough come back. Coughing over and over again, she covered her mouth with her hand and opened her eyes to look around. She wasn't exactly sure where she was, but she immediately noticed Snopy and raised an eyebrow. "I... Where am I?" she said looking around the area. She raised her hand and began coughing once more, causing more tightness in her chest and her throat to become even more sore. "Damn it this hurts..."
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Where We First Met [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100Where We First Met [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Tiers:

Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:42 am
Snopy continued so sit in the chair rather casually, legs crossed and arms casually behind his head with his elbows out. He was taking this chance to take any nerves that were still shaken, and calm them back down. It was also how he usually sat here, seriousness was not his thing when he wasn't working. He couldn't help but find the way Kanna curled up to be cute. Soon enough, he senses stirring in the bed. She looked around, asking where she was, before erupting in a coughing fit. Snopy looked at her calmly, taking a more natural pose with his arms on his lap. You're currently in my room in the squad 5 Barracks. He pointed to the glass of water and soup. Drink some water, it should help with your coughing. And that soup is fresh, probably cool enough for you to have. Snopy looked at her condition, all the while he had a warm smile on his face.

Just relax for awhile. The soup should help you a bit, and resting will do you good. Gave me quite the scare when you collapsed like that. Snopy said something else. It was quiet, but more than loud enough for Kanna to hear. In fact, it was obvious he wanted her to hear it. You scared the crap out of me you know? I was really worried. He looked at her and just kept smiling. If she even tried to leave she wouldn't get 10 feet before he stopped her and put her back in the bed. He wasn't letting her fuck herself over.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Where We First Met [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Where We First Met [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Sun Aug 19, 2012 10:59 am
Kanna's eyes shifted over to Snopy while he shifted positions in his chair. She looked the man up and down, raising an eyebrow. She wasn't sure what had went on, but the one thing on her mind was why she was at his room in his Squad Barracks. Shouldn't she have been taken back to Squad Four? She sighed and pushed off thought. Their last meeting wasn't exactly normal, happy, or anything similar to such things. She still was unsure of what to do with herself, or with him. Everything had come crashing down around her at once, and it hurt. She also knew her sickness had come from standing in the rain that night. She didn't even remember exactly how she got home. She could have sworn she had fallen asleep on the side of the river, soaking wet, as the rain pour down on both of their heads. She figured Snopy had brought her back, that was a bit obvious. Kanna looked over to the soup and water he had apparently made for her and was about to reach out for it, but realized her hands were shaky.

”Damn it...” she thought to herself as she just leaned back against the bed and closed her eyes. She held onto her hands, cupping them within one another and then tried to calm herself down. She wasn't just feeling sick, she was feeling nervous. Just a few days after their incident and she was laying in his bed, sick, and being taken care of. She didn't know how to handle it. Hearing the rest of what he said, about how the soup was to help and how she needed to relax, but then he moved on into something a bit more personal. She scared him when she passed out. She shifted her eyes over towards him and then looked the exact opposite way. Once again, she wasn't sure how to react. She didn't want to tell him that she didn't believe him, because she did. And she didn't want to just come right out and say anything that would make him think he had been forgiven, because he hadn't yet. She didn't know whether she would, but so far he had shown nothing but care for her. Of course this was only three days later, so that wasn't much to go on.
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Where We First Met [Closed] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100Where We First Met [Closed] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Tiers:

Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:06 pm
Snopy let out a quick sigh of relief when she didn't try to leave the bed. She might still try to at some point, but for now she was just allowing herself to rest. Maybe it finally caught up with her she wasn't well, maybe she knew she didn't have the power to leave in her condition. If she tried, it would take Snopy no effort to put her back into the bed. He watched as she reached for what he had laid out for her before she retracted her hands. She was shaky, and Snopy had a feeling he knew why. First though, he'd have to comment on what he laid out for her. Don't force yourself, you don't have to have it right this instant. If it gets cold, I'll reheat it or make some more. No big deal, but you really should have it at some point. Then he changed subjects, to her discomfort. You don't have to hide it you know. Just being around me makes you uncomfortable. I can't say I blame you, but it doesn't really matter. These past few days have been stressful for me too.

For awhile, I didn't know what I was going to do. I just wandered around, my mind muddled with thoughts about everything that had happened. Something kept ringing in my mind about how worthless I had become. Heck, I think there was even a moment or two where I considered just ending it. However, things changed when I heard you were in trouble. My thoughts completely focused on making sure you were okay. Finally I realized something. I can't just wander around and mope to myself. I can't just hope things will get better with time. If I want to get what I want, I have to prove I deserve it. Believe me or don't, either way I feel I have to say it. I'm going to do whatever it takes to prove I deserve you, that I am worthy of you. I will do whatever it takes to prove that I do really care about you. I know it, and maybe somewhere deep down you know it, but your welfare is one of the most...no, it is the most important thing to me. So no matter how much you tell me not to, no matter how much you push me away, I will simply try harder and until I can prove I deserve you. It is as simple as that. He threw it all out in the open, everything he felt. Whether she believe him or not was up to her, but her only denying it would only make him work harder. Also, could you at least try to take a few sips of the water? I would feel a bit better if you did, you still look pretty dehydrated.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:38 pm
Cupping each of her hands tighter due to the words Snopy was currently speaking, she turned away from him once more. “Being uncomfortable does not make me shake.” Kanna said in her normally cold voice, “I haven't eaten in three days. My body is lacking the nutrients it needs to function properly and I still do not feel like feeding it. My body is weak right now.... And I'm not hiding anything. I believe I am making it rather obvious that I do not feel comfortable having you in my presence.” Her eyes shifted towards him through the sentence, glaring rather angrily towards him. At the moment, she felt as if she were sitting there being forced to listen to him talk. At first 'blah blah blah' was all she felt like she was hearing, until she heard a certain line. “Believe me or don't, either way I feel I have to say it. I'm going to do whatever it takes to prove I deserve you, that I am worth of you. I will do whatever it takes to prove that I really do care about you.” Kanna stared at him rather blankly through the rest of his speech, as if she were observing, or calculating something. As he finished, she narrowed her eyes at him and raised an eyebrow, a serious look of curiosity on her face, but probably not one he would like.

“So tell me...” Kanna spoke out. It was obvious her next words were not going to be of the positive nature in any way , shape or form. “What would you do if I just told you to 'fuck off'? Hm? What if I no longer wanted you in my life because I didn't think that I could trust you ever again? If I felt that way, would you leave or would you keep trying? If I went out and annihilated the likes of this female Kiyomi, would you still want to fight for me? If I decided to physically hurt you, would you still care?” Kanna's questions were unfair, cruel, and highly depressing if you where the one being asked them. It was worse because certain questions she was actually feeling, while others she was just asking out of curiosity and wonder.
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:49 pm
Snopy listened to her and nodded as she went along. He slowly opened his eyes as he spoke. You are making it quite obvious, don't get me wrong. I just want you to say how you feel, whether it be positive or negative. Her cold voice did not phase him at all. In fact, even he seemed in a kind of calculating mode. He was feeling out the situation to find the best way to prove. Then he listened to her next words. To anyone else, they would seem like words of horror. However, he just let out a deep sigh. This wasn't one he let out when something was a bother or a pain, this one was the kind you hear before something big was going to be said. I don't know if you really mean to do all those, but. If you just said fuck me and wanted to never see me again. It'd sting, it'd sting a lot. Yet...I wouldn't give up. Even if you were so adamant and it'd appear to be a waste of my time, I wouldn't give up. To lose the most important thing in my life, I cannot accept. I'll be honest, if you killed Kiyomi, or any other innocent person, like that. I would be upset. Very upset. Yet...though for awhile I would be mad...I think I'd get over it at some point, and, as messed up as it seems, I'd still love you. He was almost disturbed by how much hee cared. If she ever planned on doing this he would have to go about it delicately to prevent unwanted deaths.

As for your final question...I think you know the answer to that already. I sliced myself open pretty badly the other day. If you decided you were mad enough to justify inflicting harm on me, I'd probably see it as punishment for my mistakes. Each and every answer he said truthfully, he really did care. The only one he was truly worried about was Kanna deciding to kill Kiyomi. Snopy would have to hope Kanna didn't try, if she did try, well odds were by the time he had a plan it'd be too late. He shut his eyes and just thought to himself for a bit as we waited for Kanna's response. Either way, he awaited her response to all he had said.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:07 pm
Kanna stared narrowed eyed at him for a moment and then just shook her head. She went back to leaning her back against the headboard of the bead and crossed her arms along her chest. "You make absolutely no sense to met at all..." she told him, "I kill your best friend and the only thing you do is get mad, but then after a while you'd get over it? But you still won't just tell the bitch to fuck off..." Hearing the last of what he said, about cutting himself open, a tinge of guilt actually showed on her face. It faded almost immediately after that and she turned her entire body away from him, laying back beneath the blankets. She pulled them over her head and began coughing again. She brought her hand over her mouth and covered her mouth and nose. Suddenly coughing switched to sneezing and it only made her more uncomfortable. Once she stopped coughing, she did her best to catch her breath. Now she even had a stuffy nose and was sniffling when trying to breathe. "God... I hate being sick..."

"This is YOUR fault!" she out of no where began kicking the blanket off of her, having gotten warm quicker than she would have liked. She grabbed a pillow and threw it at Snopy rather hard. She then grabbed the blanket and did the same thing. "If YOU hadn't been out there in the fucking rain like this, I wouldn't have gotten sick! GOD DAMN IT! I HATE THIS!" With that, she collapsed back down on the bed, her little random fit having tired her out again. She curled up once more into a fetal position, now laying on a bare bed with no pillow... Her fault of course.
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:36 pm
Snopy listened as she questioned him. His reactions and feelings were odd, and Snopy knew that was no secret. Yet he had his reasons. I know it doesn't make any sense. I don't want you to kill her, and I sincerely hope you don't try. But if you did end up doing it, I'd eventually get over it. The reason I don't tell her I don't want to see her is because I would be lying. I harbor none of the feelings you seem to think I do, all romantic feelings are aimed at you. She is a good friend, nothing more. Snopy watched as she pulled the covers over her head much as a child would. He heard her coughing and sneezing under there. Suddenly she screamed at him as she kicked the covers off of her.

Obviously she had gotten overheated and all the effects of being sick were pissing her off. She grabbed a pillow and chucked it at Snopy, who simply allowed it to slam into his face before falling onto his lap. Next the blanket, which opened up mid flight and ended up covering Snopy and the chair. He did not move an inch as she blamed him for it all. As she finished she curled back up. Snopy removed the blanket from his head and stood up, going over to her. I know, it is my fault. I'm sorry. Snopy laid the pillow back where it was meant to be. He then folded up the covers and placed them at the foot of the bed if she needed them. I'm pretty mad at myself too. If I hadn't been a moron this whole situation could have been avoided. He looked over at the untouched water and now cold soup. Kanna, you won't get better if you sit there not filling yourself with anything. Have some of the water while I reheat the soup. Or if you'd prefer I can make some from scratch, if you don't want it reheated. He was kind on every word as he picked up the bowl. If Kanna wanted it simply reheated, he would go to reheat it. If she wanted it from scratch, he would get what he needed out to start making it. If she said nothing he would just reheat it. Either way, he was doing everything in his power to make her as comfortable as possible.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:07 am
... So he'd lie to me, but not to her? Great..." Kanna sighed, almost in a giving up type mood and just doing as he says. At this point, with everything he had said, it seemed this Kiyomi girl was actually the one more important to him. Actions always speak louder than words, and he seemed to hold her up on a higher scale. And what's worse, she thought she wouldn't care. She thought she could just easily push this out of her heart, but no. She turned away from him once more and kept her curled up position on the bed. She allowed her hair to move over her face and she cried silently without a single movement or sound. He speaks as if she is the most important thing, but he does not act on it. Knowing this hurt her. Most people would have taken all of this differently, but she wasn't most people. With years of pain and betrayal on her mind, her thought process was twisted. She tried to understand what was going on with other people and what was even going on with herself, but failed at this. There was nothing she could do. She was the way she was. She thought the way she thought. And in this case, it was beginning to mess her up.

As he spoke about the soup, she replied in a 'dead' sounding tone. "Sure... Just reheat it." She didn't want him to know that she was crying, so she spoke like a robot towards him. She sat up for a moment, looked towards the blanket he had sat down on the end of the bed. She reached out, grabbed it, and unfolded it. She wrapped it around herself and laid back down, still facing the opposite way. She was finished fighting and asking questions. It was time for her to rest and get over this little sickness of hers. She closed her eyes and waited for the soup to be brought to her. The quicker she got better, the faster she could get out of here and get back to the work that was distracting her from her feelings.
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:49 am
Snopy was not one to miss a beat and knew what was happening. She was just taking everything he was saying wrong. He could literally sense it. As he heard here drone like request he began to heat the soup up. He was silent as he did this, things were going south still, and he needed to fix it. As he finished heating it he picked it up and brought it to her. He set it down next to her and sat on the edge of the bed. He put his hand on her shoulder. Kanna, I have never intentionally lied to you. If any lies ever escaped from me it was an accident and I was unaware I even did it. I want you to understand, you are the most important person in the world to me. If that wasn't true, I wouldn't be going through all of this suffering trying to get you back. I know how much this upsets you, and you asked why I don't just tell Kiyomi to get lost. By extension, you might be thinking that I see her as more important in some twisted way. But that isn't true. I don't want you to ever think that is true.

Do you really think you can't trust me? Do you really think everything is a lie? Every action I made a few days ago was a lie? Slicing myself open, tossing the necklace in the river, do you think I did it because it was funny? I was trying to prove, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that nothing is more important than you. Kiyomi is most certainly not as important as my little sister whom I lost many years ago. Sure, maybe ditching her would be the easy route, but I was proving a point. I don't understand why after everything you are so convinced that I'm going to do something to betray you. I nearly kill myself, and you still think I'm going to betray you. A freaking put every last ounce of my energy into all of this, and you still think I will betray you. And it isn't just Kiyomi. If I talk to some other girl for a moment, are you going to think I'm betraying you? I make a joke or two and make a girl laugh while trying to be friendly, are you going to think I'll betray you? For some reason, I feel like even if I did tell Kiyomi to get lost that you would always distrust me. You look at every fucking thing I have done for you, and you think I'm making this shit up! Kanna, just give me another chance! Put a little faith in me that I am truly different than those you've experienced in the past! I promise you on pain of death that I won't let you down! I am practically working myself to death trying to prove myself to you, just open up and let me in again!
By this point he was speaking loud, and with nothing but conviction in his voice. He would do whatever it took. If she accepted it he would simply prove that he wasn't lying be sticking with her until the end. If not, even is she screamed, he would continue until she got it through her head.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum