Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Where We First Met [Closed] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Where We First Met [Closed] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Where We First Met [Closed] - Page 3 Empty Re: Where We First Met [Closed]

Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:47 am
"Damn it.. Shut up... Shut up! SHUT UP!" She covered her ears. She was sick of hearing all of his questions. Kanna pushed herself up from the bed and looked towards him. "Do not sit here and try to switch it around like what I am doing is wrong! YOU are the one who lied! You are the one who was keeping fucking secrets! Not me... I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO GIVE YOU ANOTHER FUCKING CHANCE YOU IDIOT!" She screamed at him and then turned away, grabbing onto her hair. She took in a deep breath and calmed down, knowing that letting herself get worked up was not going to help her get better. "... I do not know how to fucking forgive you. I do not know how to let you in. I did once, and got fucked over. Why the hell would I do it again? You say this! And you say that! ... But in the end you can say a hell of a lot of things... Does it make them true?!" Kanna stared him straight in the eye, showing him that she actually was just confused about everything. She was one hundred percent out of her comfort zone and she didn't like it. She hated it.Being emotionally damaged and then sick was not something she liked being.

"You don't get it do you?" she said to him as tears formed in her eyes. She stayed quiet for a moment, coughing hysterically as her throat began hurting again. Once she stopped coughing, she looked back to him. "Tell me... I want you to imagine everything that you have done, but take out all the words and all of the lectures and speeches you have given me since then.... Pretend you never spoke a word. What do your actions say then?" she said hoping he'd get what she meant. "Yes, you brought me soup and water while I was sick... but when you told me about Kiyomi. You just stood sat there and let me freak out. When I snapped, you stood there and just threw something down the river... How do any of those actions pertain to me...?"

"Snopy... The best way I can explain myself to you is... Your words in situations like this... they fall upon deaf ears." she looked him straight in the eye as she explained that, actually talking calmly with content in her voice. "Words screwed me over so many times... Words killed me... and my daughter. I can't rely on them anymore. If you want me... you'll have to show it, not say it." Kanna's eyes were bloodshot. Sweat was dropping down the sides of her face. She had let herself get worked up, and even though she calmed down, it was getting worse. Only her will kept her on her feet at the moment....
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Where We First Met [Closed] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100Where We First Met [Closed] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Tiers:

Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:19 am
Snopy did not move from his position as she started to scream. He was somewhat expecting this to happen. She stood up from the bed. Snopy wanted to set her back down, but he had to see what happened first. At the very least lat her finish what she was saying. This was serious, and interrupting her would not make things better. She said some things he expected, and some he didn't. He listened as she described her inability to trust people anymore. He had an expression change for a split second when he saw her pulling her hair, but the minute moment of worry was quickly pushed off his face. He knew what he had to do, and he was going to do it. As she got more and more upset he saw just how confused she was. Tears began to well up in her eyes, followed by a prompt coughing fit. After which, she kept talking. He listened to what she had to say about taking out the words. About his actions not pertaining to her. As this night went on he had slowly begun to realize something. No matter how many threats she threw at him, she would never hurt him. In fact, he realized actions he thought may not bee taken well in the situation, actually would likely be taken well. He didn't even listen to her last few statements.

There was something he wanted to do. Something he had wanted to do from the beginning but was too afraid to risk a possible upset to do. As she finished speaking, Snopy rushed straight at her. He grabbed her and quickly pushed her back against the wall. He held onto her tightly with both arms, refusing to let go. He leaned his head in and pressed his lips up against hers. It wouldn't be a short kiss either, he would hold it for at least 5 seconds before pulling his head back. All of the feeling that was within him would come pouring out with this action. Once he finished, she would find herself wrapped tightly within his arms. He held her so tightly because he never wanted to let go, he had come this far and there was no turning back. He wondered what her reaction was to all of this, He hoped he would be able to stay like this for at least a little bit.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Where We First Met [Closed] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Where We First Met [Closed] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:39 am
Kanna's eyes widened as he stepped closer to her. She backed up, unsure of what he was about to do, having never seen him like this before. As she was grabbed and pushed against the wall, she went to speak but was silenced by a kiss. His lips pressed gently into her own, but still with a soft aggressiveness laying beneath the message it brought. For only a moment, she froze, wide eyed at his actions. A slow sigh left through her nose and she closed her eyes. "... Finally..." she thought calmly as she welcomed his embrace and his kiss. She only hoped that this was a sign that he was beginning to understand what she needed from him. Lectures, speeches, words... They would not be his weapon against her, for she took them as empty. Now this... His actions. Him actually physically showing her what he wanted was so much better. No more yelling and arguing. She wanted physical attention from him, passion. This was loud and clear to her. This was what she understand and what she knew she could rely on. His embrace and his kiss.

Kanna soon relaxed into his arms, her body calming, the tension leaving. She did indeed return the kiss he gave, pressing her lips into his own. A few intense moments passed them by and the kiss was separated. Kanna still kept her eyes closed. She merely laid her head forward, onto his shoulder. "Thank you..." she muttered softly into his ears. Her hands came up to his shirt, gripping it tightly within her delicate fingers. Her body still shaking, trembling within his arms. Although she had calmed, she still needed him for more. She disliked being sick very much. She was physically weak, although her emotional wounds had been tended to. This was merely the beginning of her recovery in all aspects of her life. As long as Snopy stayed true to her, she knew that neither of them would falter.
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Where We First Met [Closed] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100Where We First Met [Closed] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Tiers:

Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:04 am
As he brought his lips from hers he smiled. She had returned the kiss, and it felt nice. Her soft lips against his was a feeling he had been wanting for awhile now. He listened to the soft "thank you" as she rested her head on his shoulder. He felt as her hands gripped his shirt as she accepted the embrace. As he held her he felt that she was shaking a little. He knew she should be laying down, but a little bit wouldn't hurt. He continue to keep her firmly pressed against his body. He just couldn't believe how good it felt to hold her like this. He held her for another 2 minutes before finally loosening the grip. He still held onto her, but she wasn't pressed up against him. As much as I wanted to stay in that position...you are sick. We need to get you to lie down. He kept an arm around her, while the other hand wrapped itself around one of her hands and held it tightly. He led her to the bed and sat her down on the edge. He sat down with her. He kept one arm around her and pulled her so her side was pressed against his.

Lets keep you off your feet for awhile. You need energy before you should be walking. He held her like this for a bit. He would stay like this as long as she wanted. At any point she could lie down on the bed if she wanted, or she could simply just stay pressed against him for a little while. What happened from here was all her choice, but he hoped he could hold onto her for a bit longer.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:27 am
Kanna stayed silent most of the time, feeling slightly dazed as everything within her mind seemed to move at a steady and calm pace. As the two of them sat upon the bed, she leaned towards him and smiled softly. "Can I... eat now?" she asked him in a softened tone. Her body definitely needed those nutrients and after that she could tell that she was going to sleep and sleep for a long time. She was so tired. It had been three days since she had eaten and couldn't even remember the last time she had actually SLEPT. Little two hour naps here and there were not sleeping. She truly felt like laying back and passing out right then and there, but that wasn't exactly the healthiest of choices. She wouldn't even know whether she'd wake up again. Although, she likely would. She just was feeling way to weak to deal with too much at the moment. "Oh... and... thank you for running to me..." she spoke in a whisper again, trying to keep herself awake. She was referring to how he chopped his time down from thirty to five minutes just to get to her.
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:44 am
As Snopy did his best to keep her in a calm state, he looked over to her as she asked for some food. Finally, the girl has an appetite. Snopy smiled and stood up. Alright, do your best to not lie down if you want to eat. You'd probably pass out in an instant. He walked to the other side of the bed and picked up the bowl of soup, which should be just the right temperature. He handed it to her. This should have a some nutrients in it, your body is going to need them. He sat down next to her once more and put his arm around her again. So, is there anything else you would like to eat? I can make something else for you easily. It was true, he had various foods within his room. He liked variety, so he had a lot of options for her. If she asked, and it wasn't something really fancy, he would probably have it. All the time he spent alone was probably why he could actually cook.

He would simply sit with his arm around Kanna until she told him what she wanted. Either way, he knew she needed at least the soup and the water he had left sitting on the table. He wondered one thing though, if all this closeness was going to get him sick. He had never honestly been sick, but he knew he wasn't immune. His family also never got sick, so they wouldn't transmit anything. Though he wondered all this, it wasn't on the forefront of his mind. He was just happy he finally had Kanna back, and that she was finally allowing him to help her. Your welcome by the way, I was really worried about you. Those were his last words before he awaited her responses.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:06 am
"Heh... Yeah, I know." she spoke calmly as he stood to get her the soup. It really was getting hard for her to stay awake. With each blink, she felt her eyes getting heavier and heavier, but she forced herself to stay awake. Once he returned with the soup, she reached out and took it. She did have a hard time keeping hold, but she managed. She just hoped her hands wouldn't suddenly give out and cause her to drop it. Rather quickly, she brought some of the soup into her mouth, chewing, and then swallowed. Immediately she felt a little better. Her stomach finally had something to eat at and her brain had fuel. She took a few more bites and shook her head no to his question about something else to eat. This was good for her at the moment. It was obvious that she had been starving herself. Once the only thing left was broth, she set the spoon on her lap and brought the bowl to her lips, practically chugging down the rest. Once done, she took in a deep breath, held it for a moment, and let it out in a sigh of relief.

"That made me feel so much better." she said quietly as she set the bowl to her side, "Now time to let my stomach realize it's got something in it..." Kanna leaned towards him and laid her head on his shoulder. She brought her hand up to her mouth, feeling like she was going to cough again, but it never came. "I'm not sorry, you know? I thank you for worrying about me though, but I will not be sorry. If you hadn't worried about me, then I am quite sure things wouldn't be the way they are at the moment. I couldn't eat, couldn't sleep, and tried to use work as a distraction... Then... Somehow... I don't know if you noticed, but we ended up back at the place where we first met..." A small smile formed on her lips as she thought about that. She had went there subconsciously and he showed up to rescue her. Something about that, she liked. But now, she couldn't stay awake anymore. Soon her body relaxed and she fell asleep sitting right next to him. Her breathing was lighter, and she had some color back in her skin. It was a good sign and showed she was getting better.
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:52 pm
Snopy watched as Kanna completely devoured every last bit of the soup. In a way he wasn't surprised as she hadn't eaten in days. Still, she wolfed it down fast either way. Once she finished the last of it, he heard a sigh of relief. He smiled as she commented on feeling a bit better. As she laid her head on his shoulder, he pulled her in towards him. When Kanna almost started to cough, it was relieving to see she didn't. He listened to her and smiled. She was right, there was no reason to be sorry about worrying him. As painful as the whole experience was, without it these last fer moments might never have happened. I don't want you to be sorry. I've enjoyed these last few moments more than you can imagine. In all honesty the whole thing seemed like something out of some kind of romance novel. After everything that happened all led back to where they first met each other. He chuckled a bit silently to himself as he thought about it.

Snopy could feel as Kanna's body relaxed and fell asleep. It had happened right on him, with his shoulder as the pillow. As nice as it felt to have her sleeping on him like this, it wasn't exactly the best position to sleep in when one was recovering from illness. For a little bit he stayed like this, gently stroking her hair as she slept. After a minute or so, he took her and picked her up, before promptly setting her down on the bed. As he did so, Snopy let out a long yawn. Everything that had happened had been quite draining to him as well. He knew staying within extreme proximity to a sick person left him at risk to get sick too, but he didn't care. He laid back into the bed next to Kanna and pulled the covers over the both of them. Within a few moments he too fell asleep. The last few days had been difficult. The journey had been long and difficult, but at the end he could see the light. Now, however, it was time for the two of them to sleep. As he faded from consciousness, he unconsciously wrapped his arms around one of Kanna's and held onto it tightly. He spent most of that night sleeping like that.
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:52 pm
Thread done and over, Serenity if you would change the name to say closed.
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Where We First Met [Closed] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Where We First Met [Closed] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:37 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

Where We First Met [Closed] - Page 3 Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum