Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Fall Fall Mission: A Mole Problem Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Shadow Fall Fall Mission: A Mole Problem Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Shadow Fall Fall Mission: A Mole Problem Empty Shadow Fall Fall Mission: A Mole Problem

Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:53 pm
A Mole Problem
Required Tier:
Any tier may apply for this mission. Just make sure you hav enough resources, skills and power to handle any opposition that may or may not head your way during this mission.

Special Requirements:
This mission is mostly reserved for Shadow Fall operatives, but any Demon may partake in the mission if they want to get the reward or allied organizations such as The Monsuta and K-World.

Story:
There has been news given to Queen Mana and the other leaders of Shadow Fall. News of a traiot amongst their ranks has made the Queen more then just irritated. No one betrays Shadow Fall and gets away with it. So, to set an example, she has ordered a hit out on the demon known as Auro. Find him, capture him and bring him back to Shadow Fall...dead or alive.

NPC Profiles:
N/A

Primary Task:
Hunt down Auronagari Drevaki Heki No Akuma Delori...no matter the cost.

Secondary Tasks:
If you run into him and have the time, send back your coordinates to Shadow Fall's HQ. This will be done so we can assure you'll have back-up arrive if you run into any real problems with this guy. This man is a fairly dangerous individual and should be approached with caution.

Primary Pay:
If he is brought back, dead or alive, you or your party will be rewarded roughly 30,000,000 yen, the Queen's thanks and a possible gift from said Queen and a one pardon.

Bonus Pay:
N/A

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:00 pm; edited 2 times in total

Shadow Fall Fall Mission: A Mole Problem WVMWLOu
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Fall Fall Mission: A Mole Problem Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Shadow Fall Fall Mission: A Mole Problem Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Shadow Fall Fall Mission: A Mole Problem Empty Re: Shadow Fall Fall Mission: A Mole Problem

Fri Aug 24, 2012 10:59 pm
I hereby apply the half-pint banshee Edward Elric to this mission.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Fall Fall Mission: A Mole Problem Left_bar_bleue50/100Shadow Fall Fall Mission: A Mole Problem Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Tiers:

Shadow Fall Fall Mission: A Mole Problem Empty Re: Shadow Fall Fall Mission: A Mole Problem

Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:03 pm
Lu Bu, because Lu Bu smash. That is all

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Fall Fall Mission: A Mole Problem Left_bar_bleue13000/99999Shadow Fall Fall Mission: A Mole Problem Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:16 pm
^,^ i am going to try my hand at it to with Suzu zumizimu

Sinpoder
The Hellknight

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Fall Fall Mission: A Mole Problem Left_bar_bleue10/100Shadow Fall Fall Mission: A Mole Problem Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:52 pm
Is this mission still open?
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Fall Fall Mission: A Mole Problem Left_bar_bleue13000/99999Shadow Fall Fall Mission: A Mole Problem Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Dec 17, 2012 8:44 am
I dont think it is Sinpoder. I think Auronagari worked things out with shadows fall. Sorry

Sinpoder
The Hellknight

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Fall Fall Mission: A Mole Problem Left_bar_bleue10/100Shadow Fall Fall Mission: A Mole Problem Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:39 pm
Damn... Well i have to wait for more missions then...
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum