Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

Platinum Hearts Layout Change Feedback Thread

+8
||-BlankMystery-||
Genpaku
Chao
Taichou
Blade
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Snopy
THEFROST
12 posters
Go down
Kenshin
Kenshin
God of Wind

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Platinum Hearts Layout Change Feedback Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/0Platinum Hearts Layout Change Feedback Thread - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/0)
Tiers:

Platinum Hearts Layout Change Feedback Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Platinum Hearts Layout Change Feedback Thread

Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:33 am
Looks awesome Frosteh, still trying to get used to that header though. It isn't anything against the layout or anything xD I just don't like the art design on it. But it stills looks awesome

Platinum Hearts Layout Change Feedback Thread - Page 2 Kenshin_approves_by_accursedd_animator-d396y4x

Platinum Hearts Layout Change Feedback Thread - Page 2 20u4p06
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Platinum Hearts Layout Change Feedback Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Platinum Hearts Layout Change Feedback Thread - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Platinum Hearts Layout Change Feedback Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Platinum Hearts Layout Change Feedback Thread

Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:06 am
Everytyhing looks glorious, bro.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Platinum Hearts Layout Change Feedback Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Platinum Hearts Layout Change Feedback Thread - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:32 am
||-BlankMystery-|| wrote:
Platinum Hearts Layout Change Feedback Thread - Page 2 256px-Th075reimu01

Oh..my...GOD! The site looks aboustely amazing now! Even basic back and forth post like these look awesome. You did it again Frost!

Well, it seems that the dark blue has been a major success with most people. Glad you are enjoying the new site layout as much as everyone else has been.

Biometal_ZX wrote:It's fine, looks a bit better to read through since there's not a harsh clash of colors.

Yeah, I figured this color change would be alot easier on the eyes. Glad that seems to be the case in your experience.

Kenshin wrote:Looks awesome Frosteh, still trying to get used to that header though. It isn't anything against the layout or anything xD I just don't like the art design on it. But it stills looks awesome

Platinum Hearts Layout Change Feedback Thread - Page 2 Kenshin_approves_by_accursedd_animator-d396y4x

Well...shit. After talking with Aiv on skype and hearing your feedback, I tried a new Byakuya Header and it looks alot better. Does that fancy your taste or what? If that doesn't satisfy you, I don't know what will since it looks better in my opinion.

Shirou Emiya wrote:Everytyhing looks glorious, bro.

'Danke bro.
Kenshin
Kenshin
God of Wind

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Platinum Hearts Layout Change Feedback Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/0Platinum Hearts Layout Change Feedback Thread - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/0)
Tiers:

Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:41 am
YES, YES IT DOES It looks a fuck ton better my good sir. (nrd)

Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Platinum Hearts Layout Change Feedback Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Platinum Hearts Layout Change Feedback Thread - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:03 am
Agreed, the new byakuya header looks great.
Kenshin
Kenshin
God of Wind

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:30 am
I thought you liked the fan-service of the other one? =P

Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Platinum Hearts Layout Change Feedback Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100Platinum Hearts Layout Change Feedback Thread - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Tiers:

Thu Aug 30, 2012 8:06 pm
*just noticed new header* I'd say this one is better as well.
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Platinum Hearts Layout Change Feedback Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7380/100Platinum Hearts Layout Change Feedback Thread - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:30 pm
I really like the new look...
Except for the new standard font.
It's slightly smaller and is hard to read at times, even with my glasses on.
It also screws up my templates, or at least something new does as my templates need to be redone.

Tsubine's Character List
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Platinum Hearts Layout Change Feedback Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Platinum Hearts Layout Change Feedback Thread - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:34 pm
Tsubine wrote:I really like the new look...
Except for the new standard font.
It's slightly smaller and is hard to read at times, even with my glasses on.
It also screws up my templates, or at least something new does as my templates need to be redone.

I increased the font size for post and I had the font set wrong for codes. See if that fixes up anything.

Platinum Hearts Layout Change Feedback Thread - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Platinum Hearts Layout Change Feedback Thread - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7380/100Platinum Hearts Layout Change Feedback Thread - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Sat Sep 01, 2012 4:36 pm
It's easier to read, and it fixed the issue.
Thanks!

Tsubine's Character List
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum