Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

Platinum Hearts Layout Change Feedback Thread

+8
||-BlankMystery-||
Genpaku
Chao
Taichou
Blade
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Snopy
THEFROST
12 posters
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Platinum Hearts Layout Change Feedback Thread Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Platinum Hearts Layout Change Feedback Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Platinum Hearts Layout Change Feedback Thread Empty Platinum Hearts Layout Change Feedback Thread

Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:14 pm
Platinum Hearts Layout Change Feedback Thread 1345689641630

https://www.platinumhearts.net/

Train 999 to Fresh New Layout Is Arriving!

If you haven't seen Platinum Heart's main page, you should at this point. We just got dipped out and chromed out for Fall-Winter 2012 layout.

Please leave feedback in this thread.

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:06 pm; edited 2 times in total

Platinum Hearts Layout Change Feedback Thread WVMWLOu
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Platinum Hearts Layout Change Feedback Thread Left_bar_bleue50/100Platinum Hearts Layout Change Feedback Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Tiers:

Platinum Hearts Layout Change Feedback Thread Empty Re: Platinum Hearts Layout Change Feedback Thread

Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:15 pm
Best...layout...ever *drools*
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Platinum Hearts Layout Change Feedback Thread Left_bar_bleue1570/100Platinum Hearts Layout Change Feedback Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Platinum Hearts Layout Change Feedback Thread Empty Re: Platinum Hearts Layout Change Feedback Thread

Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:21 pm
I agree with Snopy. The new layout is absolutely AMAZING! The colors being darker and the more modern feel actually makes it feel a lot more welcoming. xD IMO of course.
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Platinum Hearts Layout Change Feedback Thread Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Platinum Hearts Layout Change Feedback Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:31 pm
Character Profile Templates Character Upgrade Template
The Death Template
Equipment Template
NPC Template
Skill/Item Register Templates

Is that phrase that I bolded supposed to be directly next to Character Profile? I don't remember it being there. xD

Platinum Hearts Layout Change Feedback Thread FXpoQxJ
Platinum Hearts Layout Change Feedback Thread 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Taichou
Taichou
神 Glorious Asian
神 Glorious Asian

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Platinum Hearts Layout Change Feedback Thread Left_bar_bleue10/100Platinum Hearts Layout Change Feedback Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:37 pm
Everything's great. I still am terribly jealous of your graphic skills and abilities though there is one part of it that bothers me. Chaozi is labelled as "Admin User." Wut. It sounds so... off and weird, it just bothers me! Why not just simply have it as Admin? lol.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Platinum Hearts Layout Change Feedback Thread Left_bar_bleue60/100Platinum Hearts Layout Change Feedback Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Wed Aug 29, 2012 4:44 pm
May I ask why we have 'Scrolling Affiliates 1' then beneath it 'Scrolling Affiliates'? thats probably been there for a while but now that im looking at shit Im noticing these things. I don't notice any bugs of the sort as of yet. Im loving the new font because I can read it quite clearly without it being too big. the blue's are nice and colourful even if they are only complimented by black and white; gives it a chilly atmosphere still. Also it feels like night time 24/7 now... tis dark.

Honestly, looks like a completely different site at the moment. Looking through one of my apps, i was wondering why it felt different but then again it was surrounded by more and more blueness.

However one thing I will point out is how everything has changed EXCEPT the 'reply' and 'new thread' buttons. Have the 'new post' buttons been changed too? Same as Locked?
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Platinum Hearts Layout Change Feedback Thread Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Platinum Hearts Layout Change Feedback Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:09 pm
Platinum Hearts Layout Change Feedback Thread 1345519596258

Snopy Saika wrote:Best...layout...ever *drools*

I see you came. 'Danke for the positive vibe!

SerenityVerdant wrote:I agree with Snopy. The new layout is absolutely AMAZING! The colors being darker and the more modern feel actually makes it feel a lot more welcoming. xD IMO of course.

Yeah, I figured people were tired of having their eye sockets melt off when coming to PH. So, I decided to simply make something dark blue and easier on the eyes. I'm glad everyone is really liking this change as I took a gamble working on this project in my mind. Wanted to move away from the grunge style and try something new to make the site feel and look modern. So I suppose this is a success so far.

Blade wrote:Character Profile Templates Character Upgrade Template
The Death Template
Equipment Template
NPC Template
Skill/Item Register Templates

Is that phrase that I bolded supposed to be directly next to Character Profile? I don't remember it being there. xD

Thank you for pointing that out, son. I was able to quickly fix it and remove that bug. I don't know why it was on the same row as profile templates, but it's fixed now. Might've been a bug when I transferred the files over from my other theme on the experimental site's sidebar.

Taichou wrote:Everything's great. I still am terribly jealous of your graphic skills and abilities though there is one part of it that bothers me. Chaozi is labelled as "Admin User." Wut. It sounds so... off and weird, it just bothers me! Why not just simply have it as Admin? lol.

Thank you for the compliments and positive feedback. As for the Chaozi bit? I don't know. When you work 14-16 on a task like this, your mind tends to go pretty blank and think of crazy things. I'll probably just change it back to admin after I have time to rest and relax.

//ChaoZi\\ wrote:May I ask why we have 'Scrolling Affiliates 1' then beneath it 'Scrolling Affiliates'? thats probably been there for a while but now that im looking at shit Im noticing these things. I don't notice any bugs of the sort as of yet. Im loving the new font because I can read it quite clearly without it being too big. the blue's are nice and colourful even if they are only complimented by black and white; gives it a chilly atmosphere still. Also it feels like night time 24/7 now... tis dark.

Honestly, looks like a completely different site at the moment. Looking through one of my apps, i was wondering why it felt different but then again it was surrounded by more and more blueness.

However one thing I will point out is how everything has changed EXCEPT the 'reply' and 'new thread' buttons. Have the 'new post' buttons been changed too? Same as Locked?

Yeah, about that scrolling affiliates thing? I really wasn't paying that much attention to it to be honest. In fact, that wasn't even on my mind until you pointed that out. I'll probably make the first one Scrolling Affiliates 1 and the next Scrolling Affiliates 2 following it. That way, new people won't get confused and everyone will have their OCD's calmed a bit. And we've noticed a few typo's and two bugs in the layout, so just be cautious for the next few days as this layout becomes stable.

And yeah, this layout is really going to feel awesome in the middle of the night when it gets darker and colder soon. Trust me, everyone is going to enjoy this and even I'm enjoying the new feel the site has as I'm looking around for things.

Lastly, I really didn't think the new reply thing needed changing. After everything was said and done, I just felt...it was right. Though I suppose this is just me clinging on to one last piece of the original Platinum Hearts back when we were black and white in the beginning. So I suppose it's actually a sentimental attachment stopping me from upgrading it.
Genpaku
Genpaku
Advisor

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Platinum Hearts Layout Change Feedback Thread Left_bar_bleue0/0Platinum Hearts Layout Change Feedback Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:15 pm
Platinum Hearts Layout Change Feedback Thread Polar-bear-picture

The Bear most certainly approves. Once again, outstanding job Frost. I haven't noticed anything that seems borked or out of place, but if I do I will inform you.

~We trip and stumble only so that we may stand back up...~

Genpaku's Cast of Misfits and Titans
[Character Thread]

||-BlankMystery-||
||-BlankMystery-||
Shrine Maiden
November SOTM 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Platinum Hearts Layout Change Feedback Thread Left_bar_bleue28000/100000Platinum Hearts Layout Change Feedback Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (28000/100000)
Tiers:

Wed Aug 29, 2012 5:21 pm
Platinum Hearts Layout Change Feedback Thread 256px-Th075reimu01

Oh..my...GOD! The site looks aboustely amazing now! Even basic back and forth post like these look awesome. You did it again Frost!

[ T H E P R O T E C T O R ]

Platinum Hearts Layout Change Feedback Thread KnLCVxB

[ O F I  R A M A S H A I S L A N D ]
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Platinum Hearts Layout Change Feedback Thread Left_bar_bleue8700/99999Platinum Hearts Layout Change Feedback Thread Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:54 pm
It's fine, looks a bit better to read through since there's not a harsh clash of colors.

Platinum Hearts Layout Change Feedback Thread GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum