Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada]

+53
Slayer
Matthew Wolfbane
Nao Arikawa
Sage
darkfunnel
Chiraisu
Henrex
Starchyu
Thordios
Blade
Gamedragon
Asᴛʀᴀɴᴀᴜᴛᴀ
JWC
Conceited
Zane
Nix Shraik
Bhairyuu
||-BlankMystery-||
Nix
Evonaiah
CPKallday
Anticlimactic
Zaz
tina
Naziel Kasigawa
Nirx
Shoku
Styn
Dr.Hiro
Horus Sariel
Shizuo
Teitoku
Pockeh
Dai
Cookies
JJ
Raiki
Elendril
Carter
Ji Mei
Kanda
lionus
Ulqui
Chao
Gin
midnight68652
Sinpoder
Kade
Tsubine
zetsurin
Mithos
Cross Out
THEFROST
57 posters
Go down
Thordios
Thordios
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue54500/99999Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (54500/99999)
Tiers:

Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 21 Empty Re: Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada]

Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:31 am
Shadow Fall Position

• Name: miraya
  • Application: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t10095-miraya-approved-3-4
  • Circle: 5th
  • Reason: Shadowfall has wide spread influence that would be able to help her in her quest for greater power and would likely not mind her occasional destructive spree if directed at the right people.
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 21 Empty Re: Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada]

Mon Apr 11, 2016 2:26 am
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 21 Image8718_zpsckue0dxk

✧EVERYTHING LOOKS GOOD TO ME✦

Approved! I'll add him to the listing after this post.

Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 21 WVMWLOu
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:55 pm
Shadow Fall Position

• Name: Nemain Calliope
  • Application: Link
  • Circle: Shadow Espada
  • Reason: Promoting Zet to Segunda, placing Nemain back in the fray, getting active~

Plus I mean.. come on.. it's Nemain. Where else is she gonna go? Canada? Those moose are fucked.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:13 am
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 21 Image8718_zpsckue0dxk

Approved! I'll add her to the listing after this post.

Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 21 WVMWLOu
||-BlankMystery-||
||-BlankMystery-||
Shrine Maiden
November SOTM 2011

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue28000/100000Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (28000/100000)
Tiers:

Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:15 am
Shadow Fall Position

[ T H E P R O T E C T O R ]

Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 21 KnLCVxB

[ O F I  R A M A S H A I S L A N D ]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 21, 2016 5:54 pm

Starchyu
Starchyu
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue3000/99999Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (3000/99999)
Tiers:
http://starchyu.tumblr.com

Thu May 05, 2016 5:18 pm
Shadow Fall Position

• Name: Shi Akueki
  • Application: Here
  • Circle: Shadow Espada
  • Reason: OTP and Mana's delicious plans
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 05, 2016 5:56 pm

Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Thu May 19, 2016 9:16 am
Redacted

Last edited by Helion on Tue May 24, 2016 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 19, 2016 10:27 pm

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum