Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Meeting...Again
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 27 EmptyYesterday at 8:48 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Earth, Wind... and Fire Couldn't Make It [Yoriko]
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 27 EmptyYesterday at 7:12 pm by MWD

» Hello there (Open)
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 27 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 1:29 pm by Mirja Eeola

» A Change in the Weather [Story Arc Grading]
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 27 EmptyFri Oct 18, 2019 10:21 am by Mirja Eeola

» Nicoletta Karlene
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 27 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 8:07 pm by Valkyron

» A Costume Party for the Ages [Open]
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 27 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 2:43 pm by MWD

» Monday Free, Tuesday Revenge
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 27 EmptyThu Oct 17, 2019 1:25 pm by MWD

» Lost and Found
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 27 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 11:37 pm by Siegharty

» Summertime Magic(Zunza/Anna)(Private)
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 27 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 2:18 pm by Steiner Franz

» Familiar Faces
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 27 EmptyWed Oct 16, 2019 1:00 pm by Forsaken Crow

Top posters
THEFROST
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 27 I_vote_lcapShadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 27 I_voting_barShadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 27 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 27 I_vote_lcapShadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 27 I_voting_barShadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 27 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Chao
Mirja Eeola
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2702 registered users
The newest registered user is LeonsLions

Our users have posted a total of 130624 messages in 19845 subjects

Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27
AuthorMessage
Nix Shraik
Veteran Member
Nix Shraik

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 27 Left_bar_bleue126500/99999Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 27 Empty_bar_bleue  (126500/99999)
Tiers:

Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 27 Empty
Subject Post 261PostSubject: Re: Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada]   Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 27 EmptySun May 20, 2018 12:20 pm

Shadow Fall Position

• Name: Nize Split
  • Application: Nize Split
  • Circle: Shadow Espada
  • Reason: After getting into quite a life threatening situation and realizing it could repeat, this Nize decided to return to Shadow Espada, as they had much more freedom in resource department.

Shizuo
Gremlin
Shizuo

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 27 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 27 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 27 Empty
Subject Post 262PostSubject: Re: Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada]   Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 27 EmptySun May 20, 2018 3:22 pm

[mod]Approved for Octava Espada.[/mod]

Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
Sage

s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 27 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 27 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 263PostSubject: Re: Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada]   Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 27 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2018 6:59 pm

[mod]Updated and removed inactive characters.[/mod]

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:

Back to top Go down
Gamma
Verified Female, PH Certified
Gamma

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 27 Left_bar_bleue288800/999999Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 27 Empty_bar_bleue  (288800/999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 264PostSubject: Re: Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada]   Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 27 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 2:43 am

Shadow Fall Position

• Name: Silvia Asthavon
  • Application: Link's right here!
  • Circle: N/A
  • Reason: Silvia is a member of the Asthavon family. I plan to step up with her soon and having her in a position to do so would be great.

Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 27 CHARACTER_LISTShadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 27 GRAPHICS_THREADShadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 27 TIMELINE_THREAD
Back to top Go down
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
Sage

s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 27 Left_bar_bleue74095/100000Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 27 Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 265PostSubject: Re: Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada]   Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 27 EmptySun Jul 15, 2018 4:44 am

[adm]Removed inactive characters.[/adm]

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:

Back to top Go down
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
Sage

s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 266PostSubject: Re: Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada]   Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 27 EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 5:54 pm

Shadow Fall Position
  • Name: Tsubaki Nideki
  • Application: The Omnituentis Ghost
  • Circle: Sixth Circle
  • Reason: In her history she's in the Sixth Circle as a Knight; also, she's well suited to it in thematic and abilities.

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:

Back to top Go down
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 27 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 27 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 267PostSubject: Re: Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada]   Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 27 EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 2:46 am

[adm]Added in a new shadow fall NPC.[/adm]

zetsurin
zetsurin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 27 Left_bar_bleue13000/99999Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 27 Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 268PostSubject: Re: Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada]   Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 27 EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 11:53 pm

Shadow Fall Position

Back to top Go down
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
Sage

s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Subject Post 269PostSubject: Re: Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada]   Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 27 EmptySat Feb 16, 2019 11:59 pm

[mod]I'll approve and add it to the roster.[/mod]

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Subject Post 270PostSubject: Re: Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada]   Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada] - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadow Fall: The Unholy Union [REBIRTH] [Demon + Arrancar & Espada]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 27 of 27Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27