Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» Cake! (Elyss/Ichijou)
The Guide General [Recommended Guides] EmptyToday at 9:21 am by Siegharty

» Bleeding The Doctor Cannot Stop [MADNESS CAPITAL]
The Guide General [Recommended Guides] EmptyToday at 8:56 am by Lillian

» Lost and Found
The Guide General [Recommended Guides] EmptyToday at 8:36 am by Iori[Chronos]

» The Final Bastion's Defense [MADNESS CAPITAL: DEAD RISING]
The Guide General [Recommended Guides] EmptyToday at 8:35 am by JJ

» Rumble Rumble!
The Guide General [Recommended Guides] EmptyToday at 7:33 am by Mirja Eeola

» Just a Cough
The Guide General [Recommended Guides] EmptyYesterday at 11:58 pm by Forsaken Crow

» My Rotten Goddess [WW4 Training Arc] [Mana/Cali]
The Guide General [Recommended Guides] EmptyYesterday at 9:28 pm by Lillian

» Henlo Fren
The Guide General [Recommended Guides] EmptyYesterday at 6:14 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Duel of Wills
The Guide General [Recommended Guides] EmptyYesterday at 3:44 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Calm Winds Soothe the Fiery Rage [Elyss]
The Guide General [Recommended Guides] EmptyYesterday at 1:43 pm by Siegharty

Top posters
THEFROST
The Guide General [Recommended Guides] I_vote_lcapThe Guide General [Recommended Guides] I_voting_barThe Guide General [Recommended Guides] I_vote_rcap 
JJ
The Guide General [Recommended Guides] I_vote_lcapThe Guide General [Recommended Guides] I_voting_barThe Guide General [Recommended Guides] I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2709 registered users
The newest registered user is Cala Paracer

Our users have posted a total of 131041 messages in 19896 subjects

The Guide General [Recommended Guides]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Guide General [Recommended Guides] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Guide General [Recommended Guides] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

The Guide General [Recommended Guides] Empty
Subject Post 1PostSubject: The Guide General [Recommended Guides]   The Guide General [Recommended Guides] EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 9:26 am

RECOMMENDED GUIDES FOR THE SITE
A damn good place to find information about the site

The Guide General Thread
Where people go to figure out what the fuck to do the on site

This thread is going to contain a list of good guides that most members should read over in order to understand some things on the site, have a good source of information if they are confused about something and generally get a better picture on how to do something. The Guide General was also made in order to condense some of the high quality guides or how to's on the site into one place that everyone can easily muse over. So, without further adieu, the list of useful guides will be below.

Information About The Following Below

Frosty's Protips For RP Beginners
Recommended Ways To Upgrade Characters
Guide to Playing Powerless
Guide For Fighting
Character Timeline Help
High Ranking Character Guide
Finding Pictures For Your Character
________________________________________________________________________________

Guide Template

Click here to make your own guide to the site

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Thu Aug 17, 2017 5:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.platinumhearts.net Online
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
THEFROST

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Guide General [Recommended Guides] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999The Guide General [Recommended Guides] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

The Guide General [Recommended Guides] Empty
Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: The Guide General [Recommended Guides]   The Guide General [Recommended Guides] EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 12:38 am

«ARCHIVING THIS STUFF HERE»

I'm going to go ahead and sticky this thread for everyone to see instead of it being a regular thread in the Help Center from now.

The Guide General [Recommended Guides]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: NEW GETTING STARTED :: Rules and Guidelines :: Site Guides-
Jump to: