Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Bar Room Madness [Closed] - Page 3 Empty Re: Bar Room Madness [Closed]

Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:35 am
Riven seemed to ignore her, his ears were ringing from the electric. He heard her ask about the pale small child, he was around 8 years old. "This is Simon, his family is from France, his father moved here due to work. I am teaching him Japanese, so he can live life here as an adult and student easier. I know about 5 to 6 languages, five are still in use anyways." Riven didn't care about her shocking him, he'd remembered the power from the bar and expected she would do something like that. He simply dusted himself off and tried to get rid of that sensation of being zapped. His body healed rather rapidly in this form, because he was well in Bishop. Simon was about 4 feet tall, he wasn't a tall boy. His blond hair and aqua blue eyes made him stand out here. He came over and spoke again in his language before running off. Riven acted as though the lighting didn't happen, smiling he waved and said a few words. Riven didn't drink because when he worked with children, he felt bad.

"Simon's a very good kid I live here mainly to help him..I left my house with my family because his family was new and were needing some help in the area..Well anyways nice meeting you Kyron.."
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bar Room Madness [Closed] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Bar Room Madness [Closed] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:55 am

心臓

Kyron Suzu

Kyron just watched the child as Riven explained the situation. "Teaching him the language huh... I see." Kyron watched the boy run away and then turn her attention back to Riven. "Why the hell would a boy so young be out here so late? Where the hell is his Father? Sounds like a deadbeat if you ask me. No child that young should out be in a neighborhood like this. Not with it being this late..." Crossing her arms along her chest, Kyron glanced back towards the way that she came. "Well... All right then." she said with a soft sigh, "I'm just gonna head back now. Be careful getting home..." Kyron turned away and began walking home, her heels clicking along the street. She suddenly stopped and turned around, "Oh yeah. I hang around the bar a lot, mostly at night, so if you ever need any help with anything, then that is where you go to find me... Later!" Kyron waved and then continued walking away from him, beginning her short journey back to the bar. Since he had healed her, although she had told him not to, she wasn't going to have to sneak back to the hospital. She could head back and actually help out like she usually did.

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Bar Room Madness [Closed] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1570/100Bar Room Madness [Closed] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:22 am
Thread Closed
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum