Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

A Quiet Night [Private] Empty A Quiet Night [Private]

Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:27 am
Riven had gone back to the bar, obviously alone this time. People had left him alone, smart little turds that they were. He wasn't in the mood to deal with Tom Sawyer and Huck Finn, he seemed to have his nose to the grindstone so to speak. he was writing down things rather quickly, not speaking aloud. He was translating some documents for the boy, as well as grading his classes homework. They'd done alright, a couple spelling errors though nobody was near perfect. Riven didn't push his desire to be perfect these days on others. He'd not drank again, one of the Bartenders had asked him why. He said he didn't think it was something to put in his system, they'd asked him about smoking. He said he deserved that much, punishment for his crimes. Though the way he acted and spoke was rather vague. He put them into a bag, His gaze remained outside now, the normally happy and grinning man had somethings on his mind. Things that wouldn't just go away with an afternoon stroll. His friends knew well enough to give him space, hopefully everyone else did as well.

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Quiet Night [Private] Left_bar_bleue1570/100A Quiet Night [Private] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

A Quiet Night [Private] Empty Re: A Quiet Night [Private]

Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:50 am

心臓

Kyron Suzu

"Ah! God damn it!" she held a thick newspaper over her head as she ran down the sidewalk. She had not expected it to be raining today. She assumed from the idiotic weather report that it would have been tomorrow afternoon. Why she attempted to listen to the news, she will never understand. Hurrying along the side walk, she came up to the bar and ran inside. Tossing the paper into the trash, she looked around at everyone. "Damn that started up suddenly, huh?" she said, knowing everyone in the bar. A few of them laughed, a couple of them greeted her. One man stood up and gave her a quick hug. "Hey! Didn't see you here last week, work?" she asked him. He nodded and explained a few things. She only smiled and tapped his shoulder, "Well glad to have you back." That was when she noticed him. Riven. Yes, that was his name. He wasn't one she was going to forget easily. She immediately glanced around the room for some of his idiotic friends. They weren't there. "Hm..." Kyron raised an eyebrow and pulled off her jacket. She set it on a coat rack, pulling her wallet out and putting it into her pant pocket. Shaking her hair a bit, freeing it of at least some of the water that fell onto it.

"Hey." she said as she approached Riven. She sat down next to him and raised her hand to the bartender. Immediately the woman knew what she meant. Soon, a soda was brought over to her. She took a drink and then looked to Riven. "So... What are you doing here? I thought you'd be out of here by now." she said to him with a small smile, "Didn't think after yesterday that you'd want to come back... Or are you just here to see me?" Obviously she was just playing, confirming her teasing with a quick wink and giggle. She looked up and saw another one of the regulars come in. She smiled and picked up her glass, holding it up to the guy who just entered as her way of saying hello. Setting her glass to her lips, she took a small sip and put it back down. She looked to Riven, now just awaiting his answer to her question.

Anonymous

Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:05 am
"Ah not much, grading a couple students papers and translating this from Russian to Japanese and French..It's quieter here at times, so figured I'd do my work in this place. " Riven said to the first question rubbing his tired eyelids he'd finished the first translation of the test. Riven heard the last comment and smirked, before giving a simple and yet somewhat joking answer back. " Who knows maybe I am just glutton for punishment." Riven slipped the papers in his bag, the French language would have to wait. He was only translating it to that language for the kid. He wanted to let his students know that he was able to do a bit of things like this without much effort. But what most normal people forget is that we all grow tired. And Riven had grown a bit tired, his teaching job and not to mention Forced Feedback. He was a member of two organizations. "So I am guessing you got caught in the rain.." He said chuckling at the female's entrance before, though then again he wasn't even sure if it was raining. When Riven got into his zone it was like everything else vanished.

Something of a habit of his that many friends both dead and alive had said he took things a bit too far. Sometimes he forgot to breath, which really worried them. Depending on how far in he decided to go, thing's were always going to be this way. It was a habit of his something that happened rather frequently His mind was relaxed, mainly due to a couple cigarettes he had before hand. He had taken care tonight at last for Kyron's request, he was normally smiling and wild. He loved having fun, but then again this side of him that came out from smoking. Was all business, it seemed more of a serious side lurked in the depths of this man. Something even more so then what most would ever imagine. .
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Quiet Night [Private] Left_bar_bleue1570/100A Quiet Night [Private] Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:34 pm

心臓

Kyron Suzu

"Hm... Yeah, you're definitely a glutton for punishment." Kyron just watched him as he put some papers away, "Well that sounds boring in my opinion. I could never be a teacher. I like kids, but when they get to a certain age, I'd kill em." To some, she may of sounded like she was joking, but in truth, she wasn't. In their teenage and pre-teen years, children were a pain in the ass. Just knowing that made her wonder whether she'd have kids. She picked up her drink and took another sip. Setting it down, she nodded to his question about the rain. "Yeah. It started up out of no where. Luckily I was able to grab a newspaper, so I didn't get too wet." Kyron explained to him, "I likely should have stayed home, but I wanted to come out. This practically is my home, ya know? No other place I really enjoy being. It's nice to know everyone here as well. It makes it a lot more comfortable." Kyron looked around the bar. She really did know everyone here pretty well. She knew all the regulars. The people she didn't know were either people who just moved into town, troublemakers, or loud mouthed jerks who she'd have to take care of later. She didn't even work here, and at times she would help clean up. This was home. She cared for them all. A small smile formed on her face when she thought about all of this. "It really is nice..." she mumbled a bit, just loud enough for him to hear her.

Anonymous

Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:36 pm
"Home, huh? Been a while since I've thought about mine honestly..." Riven said with a sad smile, he looked at the home that Kyon had for herself, it was a good home with nice people. He was in his work mood, yes he was still a happy and excited guy. It wasn't anything personal the other night, that was a face a mask like any other. Riven was really a happy and good guy, but he had baggage that most people couldn't imagine. Riven's eyes closed for a moment as he pushed the memory aside, he was here and this was the place that mattered. He could walk and deal with monsters as though they weren't such a big deal, because he grew around them. His cradle was one of such nature, monsters were common and beasts were simply the things that one ran into. Though monsters weren't always what the mind considered, demons, hollows, things like that. Humans could be monsters too, wasn't that right Molly? "Ah it's a good home and place to belong..Kyon." Riven said now, smiling at her while he drank his soda.

Strangely enough, Riven never drank and this fact perplexed people at times. Those that knew him, well thought they knew him considered this extremely strange.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:10 pm

心臓

Kyron Suzu

Kyron was not the most observant of people. When she was relaxed, she didn't notice very many things unless they were right in her face. His saddened smile she did not notice. She merely reached into her pocket, pulled out a pack of cigarettes and a liter. "You want one?" she asked him, holding out the pack to allow him to either take or deny her offer. Once she got his choice, she pulled her own out and lit it up. She'd then set the liter down on the table to allow him to use it if he chose to take one, or just to sit it there if he did not. Inhaling a small amount, she let a breath out, allowing the smoke to escape her lungs through her lips. She then picked up her drink, took a sip, and set it right back down when he complimented her home. "Yeah. Than-..." she noticed something and then leaned in on the table, pointing two fingers at him because they were also holding her cigarette. "Look... The name is Kyron, not Kyon... There is an 'r' in there, okay?" she said with a smile and chuckling at him a bit. She leaned back into the chair a bit and laughed. She was serious about her name, but she found the way he pronounced it slightly funny. "So, what now?" she asked him as she glanced around. It was a slow day because of the gloomy weather and now the rain. Most people that usually came here went home instead of coming to the bar. "Might be stuck here until the rain clears... Dunno how hard it's gonna come down..."

Anonymous

Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:22 pm
"Well now I tell you a story, one that I have known for sometime...Something that always made my friends grin a bit. This is the story of the Six Kings and the Seventh that plunged their world into ruin.." He took the cigarette lighting it by his normal means, tapping the end with his finger. "The Kings were known by color, Red was the Seventh not much known about him though even in the story. Just that he came from the lowest place on this little Island.. His name was erased for the deed he did, so the Red King won't be remembered even in story as less then his title. " Riven let a bit of air come out of his mouth, cigarette smoke came from it. "We'll start with the beginning, the Age of Hell..I am only telling you what I've been told, but during this time people died in numbers higher then a large city..Just from murder and such, you'll not find it on a map or anything like that if you look. This place was somewhere in the Ocean, floating around freely."

Riven got that feeling, always felt strange to share his past with people. But not letting them know it happened to him was always the strangest feeling. "The Kings clashed over land like people do over money. Each had an awesome power, the Red King was known for having people with him constantly, where as other Kings fought alone." Riven decided to pause now, to wait and see what happened next. Perhaps she would Kyron would like the story thus far, perhaps she'd simply ignore it.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:40 pm

心臓

Kyron Suzu

Kyron stood up, grabbed her drink, and grabbed Riven by the ear. "A story huh..." she said calmly as she began pulling him over to a booth, "If you're gonna tell me a story, we're sitting at a table, not the bar..." She let go of his ear once she got to a booth on the opposite side of the bar. She slid in, all the way until her back was against the wall and used the rest of her side as if it were a couch. She looked to him, waited for him to sit down and tell his story. As he did, she set her glass down on the table and brought her cigarette to her lips. She inhaled and pulled it out, tapping it against an ash tray to allow the ash to fall. "Dude's history was erased?" Kyron chuckled a bit as she interrupted him, "The hell could someone do that they don't even want it to go down in history?" She then let him continue. On the next part of his story, she raised an eyebrow as she took another puff of her cigarette. "You talk about it like it actually happened..." she said with a chuckle as she exhaled the smoke through her lips. She laid her head back against the wall behind her, closing her eyes and listening to the rest that he was saying. One line made her chuckle again. "I see..." Kryon said as she took a final puff and then smashed the cigarette in the ash tray. She exhaled the last bit of smoke, "Sounds like the Red King.. or whatever you call him.. was the smarter of these kings or whatever... Fighting alone is stupid if it's an actual battle... Now fighting one on one is different obviously... But one man can't take down an entire army... Well at least most of the time."

Anonymous

Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:49 pm
"You do something that has never been seen before, something that is cruel and black to those who only see white..that they stripe you of everything." Riven said after rubbing his ear for a moment, quite sore from being pulled to a table." The Red King's friends, knights, whatever the term may be. Were the things that helped him build a Kingdom from the ground up..I suppose, sometimes stories have a way of making meaning in one's life." Riven said to her, explaining at the end why he spoke of it like he'd been there.."It's true one man cannot take on an entire army, but The Red King had a nickname, laugh if you will..but who the Red King's nickname came from meant something very dire for some. Athena the Goddess of War and Knowledge, the Red King's Tactical genius was something that no one had ever seen before." Riven frowned somewhat at that name, he had trouble controlling his expression when his nickname had been mentioned. Yeah it was a crappy thing, but the name meant something.

"Monsters like the one we saw are common on this place, but humans are monsters themselves at times. The Red King had a darker side to him, but it only came when loved ones were hurt..The people who fought with him during the Age of Hell..were killed in an act of betrayal..The reason why his name was stripped from record and memory..is..his revenge..What he did was so cold and calculating, that to this day..The Black King no longer walks, his lover the White nothing but a broken being.." It was a good thing she didn't seem to be observant, otherwise he'd given himself a away. Riven regretted letting his anger get the better of him there, but it was just a memory. He'd spoke of some other things before this, just how things progressed. How people came to the Island and were slaughtered by the 6 Kings. The Seventh the only who saw the possibilities.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:01 pm

心臓

Kyron Suzu

"I see..." was Kyron's only reply to his first two statements. Then she looked to him when he mentioned a nickname of sorts. She raised an eyebrow and began to smile. "I'm not going to laugh at that..." she said when she actually heard the nickname, "I thought you were gonna say something that was actually funny or stupid. Like... King Strawberry or something..." She laughed at her own stupidity at that moment. King strawberry was just the first thing that came into her mind since he was called the Red King. "Being called by the name of a God is something to fear and honor, not laugh about. Whether female or not, Athena was said to be beautiful, strong, and intelligent..." Kyron explained her view on the name, "There is nothing wrong with being called Athena... I've been called Zeus and Thor at times... Hahahaha! Not like I care..." Keianna looked to her drink and noticed it was almost empty. She picked it up, took a drink of the rest, and looked up to the bartender. She smiled and held up her glass. The woman immediately nodded and held up a finger as if to tell Kyron to hold on a minute.

"Monster?" Kyron interrupted him mid sentence when he mentioned that she had seen this monster as well. She thought for a moment and then realized what he was talking about. "Ohhh. You mean the Hollow. Gotcha." she said with a chuckle as the bartender came over and handed her another drink, this time it was sprite. "Thank you!" Kyron said as she took it. She took a large drink, larger than usual. Hearing the rest of what Riven was saying, she tilted her head and raised an eyebrow. "Riven... Once again you're acting like it's real." she said to him, "It's just a story. Don't get all emotional about it. Get a drink and lighten up. You were alot more fun when you were pretending to be drunk..."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum