Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
HitomiIchimaru
HitomiIchimaru
Starter Member

The Lightning Sparks Empty The Lightning Sparks

Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:31 pm
This might be a little late but I'm gonna post anyways!

Hey there all PH RP'ers that I have yet to meet!

First off ya'll can all call me Hitomi, or Fate (Character name) either or I'm not fussed, hmm now let's see here...I've been roleplaying for about three to four years and have been in many bleach forum roleplays some small some large. Besides Bleach, I've been in a few others like Fairy Tail, SAO and some different and interesting versions of animes (SAO for example) I also did a Vocaloid one once back then as well which was quite nice.

I love most forms of anime and I haven't seen too many but I'm working on it slowly so don't mind me.

Anyhow that's it for now, till next time!

The Lightning Sparks 1t1lqq
Imakuran
Imakuran
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Lightning Sparks Left_bar_bleue227620/999999The Lightning Sparks Empty_bar_bleue  (227620/999999)
Tiers:

The Lightning Sparks Empty Re: The Lightning Sparks

Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:09 pm
Hello, welcome, etc

Hope ya have fun here. : )
HitomiIchimaru
HitomiIchimaru
Starter Member

Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:06 am
thanks for that!

The Lightning Sparks 1t1lqq
Anonymous

Sun Jun 30, 2013 5:36 am
The Lightning Sparks Tumblr_mj9ojenHLe1s4vg00o2_500
Aivee Clean-Up Time!
This has been here far too long! It's time to retire you dear friend! Fret not, it will be found in the appropriate archives! >W<
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum