Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2417, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Veteran Member Of The Year: Owl (Cooking Spray) --- Newbie Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Staff Of The Year: Henrex --- Character Of The Year: Tsubaki Koezuka --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Peek-A-BOOM! [OPERATION NIGHTMARE] --- Social Thread Of The Year: Hum a Few Bars and I'll Fake It --- Story Arc Of The Year: Yaksha's Future for the Hollows ---
Share | 

Just Thinking

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Forsaken Crow

Member Info
Platinum Points:
815500/9999999  (815500/9999999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 1PostSubject: Just Thinking   Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:29 am

I have been thinking about this lately, I feel like the Shinigami should get maybe a secondary group or something elsewhere, sort of like an Anti Soul Society thing. I mean, I am pry over thinking it and the more I ponder it. I pry am, but I did want to see if anyone else felt the same.

Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
10/100  (10/100)
Tiers:

Subject Post 2PostSubject: Re: Just Thinking   Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:25 pm

That would be a pretty interesting way of things, as it could maybe spark new things to unfolod as well. would it be the same spin of a set up like the gotei just the exact opposite and ruthless.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
20650/20000  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Subject Post 3PostSubject: Re: Just Thinking   Thu Dec 13, 2012 7:21 pm

I would almost say not anti-soul society, but perhaps more like a Neutral kind of thing that can occassionally act against the interests of the SS. After all, Shinigami are supposed to only exist to free hollow souls, as is done by the Shinigami. As such, I could imagine them going out to the Atarasshii settlement possibly and working more naturally with their Konso's, without all the organization and buildings of the SS.

Maybe call it Shinigami Village.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
99999/99999  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 4PostSubject: Re: Just Thinking   Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:30 pm

@Forsaken Crow wrote:
I have been thinking about this lately, I feel like the Shinigami should get maybe a secondary group or something elsewhere, sort of like an Anti Soul Society thing. I mean, I am pry over thinking it and the more I ponder it. I pry am, but I did want to see if anyone else felt the same.

If enough people get behind the ideas that you and JJ had put in this thread? I see no reason not to have some sort of group like that if it can get enough backing and support. Therefore, it is up to you all to most likely begin in teams and then grow into an org if I give the go ahead. Thus, I suggest you create a rough draft of this org with people who will be apart of it.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.platinumhearts.net
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin

OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
99999/99999  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Subject Post 5PostSubject: Re: Just Thinking   Sun Jun 30, 2013 8:44 am

«MOVING THIS TO ARCHIVES»

Alright, since I'm deeming this thread a bit outdated and there has been no activity in it, I'm gonna go ahead and archive it for now. If there is an issue, please post in the thread.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.platinumhearts.net

Just Thinking
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1