Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Sadaharu Ibaraki
Sadaharu Ibaraki
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sadaharu Face Claim Left_bar_bleue0/0Sadaharu Face Claim Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sadaharu Face Claim Empty Sadaharu Face Claim

Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:00 am

CLAIMING A FACE
Ashido Kano - Bleach - Sadaharu Ibaraki - Sadaharu Ibaraki
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sadaharu Face Claim Left_bar_bleue7380/100Sadaharu Face Claim Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Sadaharu Face Claim Empty Re: Sadaharu Face Claim

Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:10 am
Dude. This should be common sense. YOU CAN'T USE CANON CHARACTERS AS YOUR APPEARANCE.

Tsubine's Character List
Sadaharu Ibaraki
Sadaharu Ibaraki
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:52 am
Dude, it's a likeness. Not exactly the same. It was used and approved of on the previous site.

Sadaharu Face Claim DevastationSig-1Sadaharu Face Claim ?action=view&current=DevastationSig
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sadaharu Face Claim Left_bar_bleue7380/100Sadaharu Face Claim Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:28 am
Okay, you still can't do that. What if someone wanted to make Ashido? They couldn't because you've got the face. If he was a filler canon, I would be more relaxed. Now, like I said, you can't use him.

Tsubine's Character List
Sadaharu Ibaraki
Sadaharu Ibaraki
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:57 am
Delete the thread; you're missing my point entirely.

Sadaharu Face Claim DevastationSig-1Sadaharu Face Claim ?action=view&current=DevastationSig
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sadaharu Face Claim Left_bar_bleue60/100Sadaharu Face Claim Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:48 pm
I will second Tsubines choice, you may not claim the face of a Canon character for an OC.
It was used and approved of on the previous site.

Congratulations, this is Platinum hearts not your other site. Our rules are slightly different to the other sites so try to come up with some originality.
Sadaharu Ibaraki
Sadaharu Ibaraki
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 04, 2010 5:00 pm
GG. What I was trying to explain was that my character doesn't have Ashido's face. It's a likeness. I thought that was the point of face claiming? And what I meant by the previous site was Frost's last site; Untold Stories I think it was called. And since this site is basically its clone with different skin I thought it would be alright.

Now, if you guys think I'm trying to get up your nose (Which I'm not) then I apologize. Feel free to delete the thread now if it pleases you.

Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sadaharu Face Claim Left_bar_bleue60/100Sadaharu Face Claim Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:26 am

Well i just noticed that we actually have an approved app that uses a fraccions appearance from bleach as a new character.

I can approve this as long as the application has good reason to have his generic appearance, regardless of facial features.
Sadaharu Ibaraki
Sadaharu Ibaraki
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:31 pm
Well when I first created the my app, I generally go Zanpakuto first, then create the character. Then I go Personality (Roughly based around the Zanpakuto) then Appearance then History. Then I go for a surf for anime character faces to base my character's appearance around.

With Sadaharu, he doesn't have the EXACT same face as Ashido. I saw Ashido's face and thought "Heck, that head suits my character's body." He has a fierce red mane of hair and it just goes with my character's style. So I decided to go with a likeness of the character. As the character only appeared in a few episodes very early going and didn't really seem to have alot of hope of being re-introduced into the main story arc, I thought using a likeness of him would be alright.

If it's still allowed, I would love to use Ashido's face as a means to help display what Sadaharu would look like.
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:45 pm
Chaoz, that guy was told many times to change it, so sorry, but the point is moot.

Tsubine's Character List
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum