Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sadaharu Face Claim - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100Sadaharu Face Claim - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Sadaharu Face Claim - Page 2 Empty Re: Sadaharu Face Claim

Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:39 am

How did Ggio Vega get approved then? thats exactly the same as this xD
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sadaharu Face Claim - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Sadaharu Face Claim - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Oct 26, 2010 8:23 am
i know this isn't my job, and all. but in my honest opinion, i think when he says likeliness, he means he has similar facial features, NOT the exact same face, i think he's trying to say that, the character has features like his own character, quite a bit. not that he's taking the character's face it's self. unlike the case of the ggio vega, which more or less was taking the character's appearance, and leaving it at that. So, just my two cents. It's either of your guys choice, on what to do.
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sadaharu Face Claim - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue60/100Sadaharu Face Claim - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (60/100)
Tiers:

Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:20 am
well im perfectly fine with it as long as the application is particular has reference to why he has a likeliness
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Sadaharu Face Claim - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue7380/100Sadaharu Face Claim - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:14 am
Ggio was not approved by me, nor do I think it was when I was even on this site. However, when I learned of this, I immediately told him to change it, however, last I checked that guy was banned. And you do know we can have characters WITHOUT pictures, right?

Tsubine's Character List
Chao
Chao
Queen Of The Sands

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 27, 2010 5:28 am

Bah, im just gonna lay down the line here then to make things simple,

You can't claim a bleach canon even if it is a likeliness. If their are similar, then say so in your application but do not claim it as Tite Kubo has already claimed all of Bleach himself. (not that he's on PH or anything)

also im gonna archive this thread because its basically a discussion now, not really a claim thread. Plus, it will now be locked
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum