Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Vasto Reaper Empty Vasto Reaper

Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:55 pm

SUB RACE TEMPLATE

Name of the Race: Vasto Reaper

Summary: (Do this last. Write a summary of everything else in the application for quick reference.)

How long have they existed?: The numbers though extremely small were considered a special case among the many things they showed up in. They were monsters among both sides, some claimed they were hollows and yet somethings never added up completely. They would often show up, due to their blood running wild. Some of them seemed to be almost dealing with a divided personality. The name given to them was largely due to the fact of hollow like powers, it doesn't mean in any way or form that they are Vasto Lordes by any rights.
Sub Race of: Shinigami
Secondary Sub Race: Arrancar
How to become one: The situation is rare when a Shinigami becomes one, they have no hollow like signs, they do gain the powers of hollow still. The inner hollow that Vizards deal with is completely absorbed and they become a different being, it's hard to explain in a simple detail. Imagine the Inner Hollow taken down to the point nothing remains. Shinigami who go through the process of hollowficaton have the chance to become one. These are extremely rare, for so few can dominate the thing to this degree.
Associated Organisation: Soul Society and Vizard Orgs
Orientations: Shinigami, Vizards, and Arrancar.
Aesthetics: The only really able to be noticed change when accessing their powers would be considered the eyes, they change into a more hollow like coloring. Say for example if they had blue eyes at one point, their eyes would become gold. It's a simple change, though the stronger one is the more the hollow like changes seem to fade away completely. Shikai and Bankai are altered however due to the nature of the changes to the Reaper's soul.

Additional Racial Powers:

• Vasto Reapers retain most of their powers, they do however have to pick Regeneration or Hierro for one is stronger then the other, this downside does follow them .

• Cero: They are able to perform Cero and Bala's without much trouble the main issue for them really is they aren't able to perform the Grand Ray Cero. However they may use Cero and Bala's without showing any signs of hollow presence, this means for most of them taking people by surprise with their gifts.

• Resurrection: This is the final move for them, they manage to keep a True Bankai as well. However the changes to this form are normally known to most. This stage is the third release for those who use it. Like Vizards it's like they have a mask on constantly however, they do not have masks or such things. The domination of the inner hollow was so great that it's existence was merged with their own. To create the rare beings, they do still gain True Bankai as the final release. This may show some hollow like changes to the weapon.

• Kidō: They retain the Kidō arts allowing them to use them in greater knowledge for those who do push forward for this life style. Though these are rare, similar to the Vasto Lordes of the Hueco Mundo. They don't seem to be more then five in the world at anytime. They are largely unknown monsters that keep to themselves normally. Their knowledge and skills show Kidō and hollow based skills.

• Perfect Resurrection: This is something only the low can do, this is the power of making a second transformation from the True Bankai and Resurrection, those at the low level of 0-2 may access this power, knowledge does state none are alive at the moment with the great power to do so. They are mostly wiped out, the Shinigami haven't produced any in several years. The fact of this move is considered the highest form of perfection to them may mean little to others whom do see it. Each form is different may bring about different stories for those whom see it.

Additional Racial Forms:

• Shikai This power is kept and they manage to use this form fairly freely.
  • Bankai Bankai is still the same as it is for Shinigami.
  • Resurrection: Similar to the distant cousins the Vizards they do get this as well as one other form.
  • True Bankai They will still get the True Bankai as well
  • Perfect Resurrection: This is the final form they get to have, it's after the perfect Bankai is gotten. However it should be stated that not all will have this power.

Race History: They started forming though extremely rarely at the start of the Soul Society, the race was largely unknown. Sometimes mislabeled as Vasto Lordes by the Soul Society, some of them were truthfully these beings. They weren't ever truly interested in being functioning members of the Soul Society. Some of them were and some weren't, the first one known is called Matsuda Law. He was slain by a Shinigami, but it's largely believed the strain began there. So very few of these beings exist, that the number of them may be counted on one hand at anytime. Only the strong may become these, it will take a powerful man or woman to become one. In history only the very best could do it, Ichigo Kurosaki was the only one capable of doing it at the current time frame. Some others are, the current race is said to be nearly forgotten. Arrancar, Vizards, and Shinigami alike would do greatly with their aid.

Why Should we add/play this race?: They will add a new lair to the story, plus show the Vasto Lordes are extremely rare and show that something else may of been mistake as them at a time. However this in no way means they will be getting a low tier, nor should I expect them too. This will add a new depth to story and allow a greater amount of Roleplay for people, perhaps bring something else to light that isn't a Vizard but something far worse.

Code:

[*][b] Cero:[/b] They are able to perform Cero and Bala's without much trouble the main issue for them really is they aren't able to perform the Grand Ray Cero. However they may use Cero and Bala's without showing any signs of hollow presence, this means for most of them taking people by surprise with their gifts.

[*][b] Resurrection:[/b] This is the final move for them, they manage to keep a True Bankai as well. However the changes to this form are normally known to most. This stage is the third release for those who use it. Like Vizards it's like they have a mask on constantly however, they do not have masks or such things. The domination of the inner hollow was so great that it's existence was merged with their own. To create the rare beings, they do still gain True Bankai as the final release. This may show some hollow like changes to the weapon.

[*][b] Kidō:[/b] They retain the Kidō arts allowing them to use them in greater knowledge for those who do push forward for this life style. Though these are rare, similar to the Vasto Lordes of the Hueco Mundo. They don't seem to be more then five in the world at anytime. They are largely unknown monsters that keep to themselves normally. Their knowledge and skills show Kidō and hollow based skills.

[*][b] Perfect Resurrection:[/b] This is something only the low can do, this is the power of making a second transformation from the True Bankai and Resurrection, those at the low level of 0-2 may access this power, knowledge does state none are alive at the moment with the great power to do so. They are mostly wiped out, the Shinigami haven't produced any in several years. The fact of this move is considered the highest form of perfection to them may mean little to others whom do see it. Each form is different may bring about different stories for those whom see it.
Ravana
Ravana
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Vasto Reaper Left_bar_bleue0/0Vasto Reaper Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Vasto Reaper Empty Re: Vasto Reaper

Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:52 am
I'm gonna have to say no to this; 5 different forms is way too much. The reason that there is a True/Final Bankai form is so that Shinigami can be on an even playing field as the other races with three stages, and then adding in a fifth stage is way too much. A general rule of thumb for any race is to keep it to 3 forms or less. Also, I see no reason for this to even be a sub race of the arrancar, and if anything it'd be more of just a sub race of vizards. Also, to mention Ichigo in this, you'd need admin approval, and even then, you cannot change a canon character to be an OC race. Also, as another note, Vizard are generally not permitted into the Gotei 13 under most normal circumstances, so I would not list that as an associated org. Finally, aside from the last 2 forms, I don't really see anything here that makes this look like a sub race, as there are some cases of Vizard's who don't show many if any at all signs of hollowification, and since an inner hollow in most cases is born from the Shinigami's own soul to turn them into a Vizard, there is no "fully absorbing" an inner hollow, as it is already as much a part of their soul as their Zanpakutō Spirit. If anything, this just looks like an odd result that happened after a Shinigami with a hollow/arrancar Ziamichi spirit beat/took control of said Ziamichi spirit, and that is also already something that I am pretty sure can happen within that own race.

Vasto Reaper 28cnex2
+Characters+
Ravana Ichiro~Ex-Captain Vizard/Vizard Corps Co-leader~0-3+
Toshizo Hijikata~The Demon Commander~0-3+
Diablo Cortar~The Cutting Devil/Segunda Espada~0-3-
Albert Wesker~Biohazard~0-4++
Dracula Vlad Tepes~The Dark Lord~0-4
Okita Souji~Sexy and I know it~0-5+
Alfonso Gunter Reinhold~Evil Bastard~W.I.P.
Hanako Ikezawa~Malignant Tragedy~5-5*
Anonymous

Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:23 pm
I agree, just deny it I wasn't quite myself when I made this I didn't really think about factors or anything. It was just simply a bad idea.
firehawk11
firehawk11
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Vasto Reaper Left_bar_bleue0/0Vasto Reaper Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:06 am
Just putting this out but Arrancar have 4 forms.

Vasto Reaper 9LbqGAo
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Vasto Reaper Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Vasto Reaper Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:10 pm
Photobucket

♣ MOVING THIS THREAD INTO THE DENIED ♣

Alrighty then, since even I agree we don't even really need this race, especially due to the fact we have a process in the Vizard General that does this already, I'm gonna go ahead and put this in the reject bin. Sorry about that, but it just isn't really needed.

Vasto Reaper WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum