Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

http://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Wan --- Character Progression Of The Year: Calyspo --- Character Of The Year Ulv --- Character Plot Of The Year: Claire --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Diplomatic Disupute --- Social Thread Of The Year: I Hear The Best Calling And I Must Scream ---
Latest topics
» A Personal Request [Shunsui, Abalia]
Romanian Castle  - Page 2 EmptyToday at 11:30 am by Rawk

» Mere Advice, Nothing More (Cyrus, Nif)
Romanian Castle  - Page 2 EmptyToday at 11:19 am by Rawk

» Beach Woes
Romanian Castle  - Page 2 EmptyToday at 10:52 am by Mirja Eeola

» Rawk's FCs/Reserves
Romanian Castle  - Page 2 EmptyToday at 10:46 am by Mirja Eeola

» Room in Romania
Romanian Castle  - Page 2 EmptyToday at 9:54 am by Siegharty

» Yekaterina Isaenko [APPROVED, Human; 5-4] [Hazard Rating D]
Romanian Castle  - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 10:52 pm by Gamma

» A REAL Diplomatic Mission (Ulv/Private)
Romanian Castle  - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 4:39 pm by Mirja Eeola

» Future Heritage
Romanian Castle  - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 2:16 pm by basswalker

» Sin City[LAS VEGAS INVASION]
Romanian Castle  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2019 9:20 pm by Laskt

» Big boy upgrade
Romanian Castle  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 16, 2019 3:17 pm by Rawk

Top posters
THEFROST
Romanian Castle  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRomanian Castle  - Page 2 I_voting_barRomanian Castle  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Romanian Castle  - Page 2 I_vote_lcapRomanian Castle  - Page 2 I_voting_barRomanian Castle  - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Hydræ
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Forsaken Crow
Mirja Eeola
Henrex
Kade
Statistics
We have 2679 registered users
The newest registered user is TracieHuges

Our users have posted a total of 129535 messages in 19718 subjects

Romanian Castle

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
tina
tina

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Romanian Castle  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Romanian Castle  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Romanian Castle  - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: Romanian Castle    Romanian Castle  - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 4:32 pm

Samantha sat down next to the circle and closed her eyes. Concentrating entirely on the ritual, she neither noticed not cared what was going on around her. For a wizard this ritual was incredibly important, and extremely delicate. Lose focus and you could break the ritual, or worse, mess up what the spell would do.

Her entire concentration went to the spell, seeing, feeling, knowing every detail of how the spell would work. She imagined how the wind would carry her, moving her at high speeds. She imagined how the wind would feel, how exactly it would look, everything about the spell was perfectly there. Once she was sure, she opened her eyes, reading off the words on the paper, the ritual associating that whole idea with those words was now complete.

She blew out the candles and picked everything back up, putting them back in to her bag as she stood up. Looking around, she easily found what seemed to be the oldest book in the place. She took it off the shelf and then ran towards the exit, her mind taxed after completing the ritual.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚

Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Romanian Castle  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Romanian Castle  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Romanian Castle  - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 12PostSubject: Re: Romanian Castle    Romanian Castle  - Page 2 EmptySun Oct 04, 2015 10:46 am

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

Romanian Castle
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2