Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
~ A Queen's Vacation~  Left_bar_bleue0/0~ A Queen's Vacation~  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

~ A Queen's Vacation~  Empty ~ A Queen's Vacation~

Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:53 am
Although trips in this current era for the goddess of wind were few and far between, Misaiko nevertheless enjoyed visiting this place known as Karakura town on numerous occasions. Traveling to foreign worlds possessed an unexplainable magic that this queen could never quite solve. An enigmatic joy to traverse each part of the planet and experience different cultures, the experience was nothing short of mystical. Whether indulging one’s self in heretofore unknown meals or learning of another countries customs, visitations in new places had always held so strong a spell that Misaiko would find herself planning vacations to various parts of this vast world known as earth. As usual, the sun smiled with vibrant, radiant rays of sunlight that graced the pale white skin of this majestic maiden as she walked with slow, plodding gait towards one of the local tea shops that amassed a popular reputation for their extensive inventory of tea and desert.

One of the waiter’s, who upon glancing at Misaiko from inside the shop, instantly recognized her as one of their most frequented customers. Anyone who truly and most personally, knew this woman were no strangers to her infatuation for tea. While iced tea was more appropriate for sunny days, Misaiko always enjoyed consuming tea that could soothe her soul and relinquish all extraneous stress from the mind. Wasting no time in opening the door for their official “Favorite customer of the decade”, the man greeted Misaiko with a kind smile. “Greetings milady, what has spurred on your appearance on such a fine day?” Knowing the reason, yet playfully exchanging his greetings, the man already knew the answer to his unnecessary question.

Her smile, so pure and welcoming, was always refreshing to gaze upon, especially after a hard day of work through the hustle and bustle of the workplace. Misaiko bowed solemnly before saying, “Though it requires nary a sliver of verbose compliments, your heralded favorite consumer has come to enjoy her usual combination of tea and desert. “ The waiter nodded assent before bowing, and then placing the order inside the Kitchen. Her order was rather simple for someone of her status. Strawberry shortcake and black tea, a simple yet delicious fusion. Removing her sunhat embroidered with flowers, Misaiko inhaled deeply, taking in the pleasant smell of aroma’s emanating from the kitchen’s quarters. Just a simple whiff made her most eager to taste once more her favored pair of desert and beverage. Within approximately thirty minutes, a waitress arrived with her order and said, “Here you go, lady Misaiko. Please enjoy this meal and drink that we poured our hearts out into to create for you. “

"You’re efforts are well appreciated, young one. Since I’m in a generous mood, allow me to bless you with a rather sizeable tip. “ From the wallet placed inside the pocket of her white sun dress, Misaiko handed the girl four thousand yen. The young woman’s eyes lit up in an instant. “Uwah…!? You really mean this is all for me? Lady Misaiko, you’re too kind!” Misaiko smiled and wrapped her hand around the waitress’s surprisingly unsteady ones, perhaps a result of shock from being given so much for such a small order. “Consider it payment for your wonderful services, Kiyomi. Do treat yourself nicely when you return home, alright?” The waitress nodded affirmatively as she returned to the kitchen with an exuberant smile plastered all over her face.

With a deep sigh of satisfaction, the elegant goddess wrapped her slender fingers around the handle of the ornate tea cup, sipping her tea with a refined grace. As expected, the taste was exquisite, prepared with proper ingredients and boiled to the exact temperature she desired. Smiling contentedly, she set the decorative cup on the table, now attending to the strawberry shortcake which looked well-prepared and very delectable. With a silver knife and fork, she cut a small proportion, enough for it to be considered a mouth-full. She brought the fork up to her lips and consumed her share of the cake, joy smiling from her face as she nodded with approval. “As always, superb. They never fail to satisfy my pallet.” Misaiko continued to consume the cake, allowing her eyes to travel towards the window, where she could experience in full, the scenery of Downtown Karakura. As she ate her meal, Misaiko idly wondered how she would spend her day....
Andrew Takahashi
Andrew Takahashi
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
~ A Queen's Vacation~  Left_bar_bleue1000/9999~ A Queen's Vacation~  Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/9999)
Tiers:

~ A Queen's Vacation~  Empty Re: ~ A Queen's Vacation~

Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:54 am
"Looks like it's going to be a quiet day today."

Andrew had been checking his watch while humming softly. It looked like it was too late to get lunch and not yet time to get some dinner. Not to mention he seemed to be more in the mood to have something lighter and possibly sweeter. Lately he had been having a constant urge to have any kind of dessert ranging something as simple as a cookie or even when he could think all of the way back to the past when he took a plastic bag, pour in instant pudding, add milk and shake it up to make sure that everything was completely mixed. However, Andrew seemed to be thinking about having something a bit more tangible than pudding. He walked into the cafe next, clearly out of his element from first glance.

Andrew wasn't what you would call dressed for the occaision. Though he had a pair of khaki pants and a polo shirt he was far from fancy. However despite his appearance he seemed to know plenty about desserts and even more about tea. Since Andrew mainly cooked with alcohol instead of drinking it, he drank more along the lines of coffee or tea to the point that he had his own preferences when it came to what kinds of things he wanted to drink. At first he had been thinking about a mix of something sweet and to counter balance it with something tart. After deciding on a chocolate cake, he then decided to get a fruit tea that was a combination of pomegranate and cranberry.

As he paid for his purchases he had been asked if he had wanted cream and sugar. He smiled and only asked for sugar. He remembered when he had done that before and gave him very negative results. Adding a small amount of sugar, he took a bite of the cake before taking a sip of the tea. He smiled in approval as he found a good balance of sweet and sour. He continued to eat the cake as he then looked at the girl who had been eating the strawberry shortcake. He looked at the dessert as he then smiled. "That's actually one of my favorite desserts," he said to start up a conversation.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
~ A Queen's Vacation~  Left_bar_bleue0/0~ A Queen's Vacation~  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Feb 09, 2013 7:27 am

Even though Misaiko was engrossed within eating her delightful meal, she was not so distracted as to ignore Andrew's words. In fact, the moment he started speaking, she turned to him with an unconditionally welcoming smile. "Is that so?" She asked. Misaiko was clearly eager to strike up a conversation with this man. His welcoming smile and kind disposition were more than enough to quell any worries the normal individual would have with meeting someone so quickly. Of course, it was in Misaiko’s blood to befriend and care for others. She was a mother, a queen, and a symbol of magnanimity to her people. Even though Misaiko was a famous individual worthy of the highest praise, she never let such popularity cloud her thoughts or effect the way she carried herself.

Those who knew her most intimately would say that it was outright impossible not to become her friend unless you were a monster of the highest bidder. Of course, there was one way of inciting her rage. Pride – possessing this in leaps and bounds, Misaiko was committed to her title of Queen and therefore proud of her accomplishments. Insulting her pride was equivalent to death in her eyes. Fortunately, this wonderful young man seemed harmless, and there wasn’t a single thing that felt out of place with his presence.

Deciding to reply to Andrew, she said, “I love desserts. They are a delicacy that remains unrivaled in my heart by any other food. Strawberry shortcake is the easiest way to satisfy my pallet, but I’m quite the fan of cheesecake as well. Chocolate cake is also well accepted. “Misaiko was slowly losing herself to the sweet, blissful love of desserts. However, she quickly returned to reality and blushed in embarrassment. “Oh my, please excuse my manners. I became so entranced within my talk of sweets that I neglected to introduce myself. My name is Misaiko Sugiura, and you are?” Misaiko simply could not wait to see where her day would go, especially if she were talking to such a nice man as this!

Andrew Takahashi
Andrew Takahashi
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
~ A Queen's Vacation~  Left_bar_bleue1000/9999~ A Queen's Vacation~  Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/9999)
Tiers:

Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:08 am
Andrew nodded his head as he responded to her question. "Yup, it's one of the desserts that I usually made at this restaurant I used to work at a while back. It is pretty simplistic in its creation but with the proper components and if you put your heart into it the dessert it can easily be on par with some of the fanciest desserts that can be created." His tone of voice was one that was considerably passionate in his art. Even though he had been a vizard and then a shinigami at his very core Andrew was and always will be a chef. When he worked in the restaurants when he felt that it was safe enough to get out of isolation, he found the same love that he had for food when his chef taught him how to cook in his restaurant back in the Rukongai.

When she talked about the kinds of desserts she liked to have, his eyes still held a bright light as he talked about some of the desserts he liked to make. "Personally I really like to make cookies. The base is a sugar cookie, and from there I can do things like add some chocolate chips and even add some rather interesting combinations. I remember one time baking cookies with five spice. But I think I want to try again with a special dough called pâte à choux. At first it looks like a strange dough since the flour has to be absorbed through simmering water. But once the eggs are added to it can be used for a variety of things like cream puffs and even churros." He then chuckled as he smiled happily. "Sorry about that Misaiko, I forgot to tell you my name. My name's Andrew Takahashi. It's nice to meet you Misaiko."
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:07 am

[|||Misaiko|||Sugiura]
~ A Queen's Vacation~  B7bed0700d472d5616fc1c889adb5d4e

“It is a pleasure to meet you as well, Mr. Takashi,” Said the vivacious queen as she sighed happily, satisfied with today’s events so far. Misaiko had met such a kind young man, and he was a chef as well! As a mother of five, Misaiko was a top-class cook. Coupled with the fact that she loved traveling, there was no surprise that her skill outclassed most modern chefs. Misaiko idly remembered days where she would enter the kitchen before her family woke up, and how she would make a big breakfast. She idly remembered how she would always cook a wonderful lunch to herald her husband’s return from his kingly duties, and she especially recalled the time of night where, she would welcome her entire family with a dinner worthy of the most laudable praise.

In fact, she had taught all of her daughters how to cook, save for Iori – who remains to be a terrible cook to this day. “That sounds unusual, but very yummy. I surmise that the most unusual ingredients usually bring about the most wonderful meals. Personally, I prefer chocolate chip cookies, so you’re already a favorite in my book, Mr.Takashi. Or would you rather me call you Andrew?” She asked, displaying praiseworthy manners. As this man regarded her with respect, Misaiko felt it only necessary to return the same sentiment. In fact, during her return to the meal in front of her, she never brought her attention away from Andrew.

Since she didn't order a large portion, Misaiko swiftly finished her meal, washing it down with her tea. Directing her gaze towards Misaiko, she playfully asked, “Say, once you’re finished with your meal, would you be against spending the day with me?” Misaiko was not ashamed of asking a question that seemed close – if not outright – like she was asking the man out on a date. She simply could not let him get away without becoming her full-fledged friend. And what better way to do that… then to spend a day with the Queen of an entire land?

Misaiko continued on with, “I know it may be sudden, but the idea of spending the day with such a handsome, kind young man such as you would do me all the good in the world. Perhaps, before the day is out, we could even sample each other’s cooking, as I too, enjoy preparing meals. “She smiled warmly, awaiting Andrew’s answer to her jovial proposal.

Last edited by Shirou Emiya on Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Andrew Takahashi
Andrew Takahashi
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 11, 2013 2:14 am
"Sometimes it is the most unusual ingredients, but also it depends on what kind of combination of food, spice and cooking method that would give different results."

Andrew then remembered some examples as he then looked at his cake. "A long time ago I remembered seeing this cake much like the chocolate cake you see before you. However what I didn't know at the time is that the cake had been made not with flour but with garbonzo beans. The cook had taken the beans, made sure they were dry enough to serve as the flour and then baked it accordingly. To this day I am still surprised how something like a simple legume can be used in lieu of flour." He then started to think about how best to be referred to as. "Well, I don't mind being called Andrew. Also would you prefer me to call you Misaiko or Ms. Suigura?"

But then Andrew had an honest look of surprise on his face when she said that she was a queen. He had encountered plenty of things in his own life, and even now and then when he was a shinigami he had seen a couple of nobles. However to be in the presence of a queen was the last thing that he would have ever expected to meet face to face. But still he had wanted to spend time with her. "I would love to." He nodded his head happily as he began to think of what kind of things to show Misaiko in the ways of baking. Immediately he had started to think of different cookie ideas ranging from white chocolate and cranberry to even making plenty of chocolate chip cookies.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Feb 11, 2013 6:44 am

[|||Misaiko|||Sugiura]

Misaiko was positively beaming now! He had accepted her proposal! Joy shined through her face, as she gently enveloped him within her embrace, hugging him ever so softly. Judging from his words and the way he carried himself, she could not wait to see what talents this man had in the kitchen. As a fellow cook, she couldn’t think of a better way to spend her day. The weather was absolutely wonderful, promising a marvelous day full of wonder.

Already mapping out the festivities in her mind, Misaiko placed the sunhat over her head once more, wagging her beautiful wolf’s tail back and forth, a mannerism accustom to an excited dog. Whenever he was finished, Misaiko would be waiting for him at the door. She was in no rush, of course, so he could take as much time as he wanted to eat his meal.

Sighing happily, she quickly removed herself from the seat, waving goodbye to the staff who always knew the best ways to treat her during her visits. “I’ll be outside waiting for you, Andrew. Don’t keep me waiting too long, okay~?” With glee in her voice, she quickly exited the dessert shop, paying attention to no one but Andrew, who should arrive out here shortly.

Last edited by Shirou Emiya on Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:09 am; edited 1 time in total
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

Mon Feb 11, 2013 8:21 am

Rin Okumura, a boy of 16 years of age was visiting Downtown Karakura City, a city that was probably always buzzing with different types of people, getting on with their daily activities. He was asked by the lazy Shirou to grab the groceries for the coming week. Of course, since Rin hadn't really explored the city that much properly, he always looked forward to the shopping. To be able to see what things the city had to offer, now that his life was a lot better, he was able to see everything in a completely new way than he had before. The world used to be a dull and dark place, always able to haunt the boy's mind but now, it was filled with happy and bubbly people.

He had earned Shirou's trust to go and come back to where they lived in one piece and to not get in to trouble and he didn't exactly want to break that trust so he was always trying to be careful. Since he had known the list off by heart now, Rin today, carried two large brown paper bag balanced within his arms, containing all sorts of foods and essential goods as well as some candies to munch on that Rin had normally gotten for himself and his brother.

Now, of course being taller than Shirou, it still didn't really mean he could hold the shopping in such a way he would be able to see where he was going completely. The first few trips consisted of him bumping in to people by mistake, spilling eggs or milk and other accidents. Probably the worst scenario was when he forgot the money and had left it back with Shirou, only to find out when he was about to pay. Rin had tried to create some sort of gap between the two bags for him to see out of, if only the stores would serve carrier bags rather than bags without any handles that were always prone to breaking if not the items in a specific order or had one too many within the contents. He sighed quietly, enjoying the peaceful weather that had been bestowed upon Karakura.

"I hope I didn't forget anything..." He whispered to himself, his normal journey took him around two hours in total, most of it done through travelling from the forest to the city and the rest looking for the items asked for in hopes the stores hadn't decided to swap the isles around.

Rin looked down to the ground quietly, knowing not many people walked down this part of the road at most times, it was just by a local tea shop that seemed to have a good selection of foods, drinks and sweet things for sale. Just as the boy was walking past, a sudden obstacle in his path completely shocked him, making him step back from the impact and dropping both bags before landing straight on his butt. "O-Ow...." He winced, the spilt items being less of his worries as he quickly forced himself to stand. "I-I'm so sorry..." He apologized quick, whilst covered in flour and other cooking supplies. "I wasn't looking where I was going, it's my fault..." This was by far the worst accident he had gotten him self in to, he had just hoped this woman could forgive him and that he hoped the boy hadn't attracted any other attention to himself.

~ A Queen's Vacation~  Eee224b2a4b36d5b3049d3801f0f4fdd

Hon Hon Baguette.
Andrew Takahashi
Andrew Takahashi
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 12, 2013 1:44 am
Wolf tail? Now that's definitely something you don't see everyday.

Andrew had a curious expression on his face when he saw Misaiko's tail appear. He had heard stories about how there were shinigami that were more animal than human, but he had not encountered anyone who had natural animal attributes and still have the appearance of a human. He began to wonder if there was something more to her that he was not seeing. If anything he had already began to think that she was an offshoot of the kitsune. He remembered hearing stories about how the kitsune possessing human forms and have the ears and tails of a fox. Perhaps she had a variation of what the kitsune had possessed. As he went to make sure to leave a tip with the wait staff for his meal before heading on out of the cafe to show her around the town. Perhaps he would be able to find something new that he had not seen yet.

As he had walked to the exit, he saw the boy bump into Misaiko and walked to see if the boy needed some help with the shopping bags. He had a feeling that Miasaiko would be forgiving from what he had seen from her demeanor and it looked like the boy wouldn't be able to see much with his vision obstructed. From the look of the bags compared to the size of the boy he was surprised that the boy had either not been hit by a vehicle or ran into a much larger person. He smiled at Misaiko and then at the boy, kneeling down as he spoke to him. "Hey, do you need some help with the bags?" He then looked into the bags, less about trying to figure out what he had bought but rather trying to figure out if there was anything that he had bought was fragile. If there was anything fragile inside of the bag like a container made of glass and it had been broken, then the shards would need to be taken out immediately before the shards start to infiltrate their way through the groceries.
Iori
Iori
Veteran Member
November COTM 2011 :

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:16 am

[|||Misaiko|||Sugiura]

Misaiko – lost in her buoyant mood – hardly noticed the young man walk by as she unconsciously bumped into him, sending him towards the ground with a painful thud. Misaiko stopped dead I her tracks, surveying the young man before she animatedly pulled him from the ground. Hugging him with no intention of releasing her mighty grip, she wept softly, apologizing for her carelessness. “Gomen, Gomen! Excuse me for my rudeness. I assure you I didn't mean to bump into you on purpose! Are you alright!?” Misaiko adored children, being the motherly person that she was – anytime she accidentally caused harm to younglings, her heart would shatter into a multitude of pieces. She respected Andrew’s caring, attentive attitude towards the situation as he examined whether or not the objects the boy possessed within his bag were fragile. She truly hoped that such an unfortunate outcome was not the case. While Andrew continued to observe the groceries, Misaiko pulled away from Rin before bowing with all the elegance of a true member of royalty. “Allow me to introduce myself. I am Misaiko Sugiura, Queen of the Sugiura Homelands. “

If Rin’s memory served him correctly, he would notice this name in an instant. Alas, Misaiko would give him no time to ponder on any sort of recollections as she held onto his hand, saying, “In order to make it up to you, I only deem it fair that you spend the day with me and this young man, Andrew Takashi. Since we plan on cooking many meals, we can always make another trip to the market, which of course – anything you buy again will easily be paid in full by yours truly. “Misaiko truly was a beacon of kindness, showing nary a sign of ill-will as she gazed at Rin with a welcoming gaze, capable of lulling even the most feral beast into a state of peacefulness and serenity. The only thing that remained now was Rin’s answer to her proposition. Judging by Andrew’s thoughtful nature, she knew without a doubt that he wouldn’t be against allowing the young man to spend the day with both of them.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum