Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
M A G I
M A G I
Satan's Spawn

Member Info
Platinum Points:
~ A Queen's Vacation~  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0~ A Queen's Vacation~  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://www.tanoshibe.deviantart.com

~ A Queen's Vacation~  - Page 2 Empty Re: ~ A Queen's Vacation~

Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:11 am

The young boy couldn't of been any more apologetic towards bumping in to the woman, he had to take the blame - he wasn't looking where we going and had probably ruined a lovely day for her. When another person, someone whom possibly had spent the lunch-time with the woman came out of the cafe - Rin directed his attention quickly; unsure if he was going to be told off or not. But to his surprise - it was actually another concerned person.

“Gomen, Gomen! Excuse me for my rudeness. I assure you I didn't mean to bump into you on purpose! Are you alright!?”

The boy looked towards the woman before bowing deeply, "I'm sorry, ma'am!" He quickly apologised. "I didn't mean for any of this to happen. Please forgive me!" Things like this had happened before from when Rin was a street kid, without the shopping of course but there was always times where he had gotten in to trouble, a few times for stealing to keep himself alive and others from just being at the wrong place in the wrong time and although nothing really bad had happened to him from those times other than being punched every now and then - He was still cautious about everything. Though of course, the time he had spent with his older brother, Shirou meant that he had learned a lot, especially when it came down to manners. He felt as if he had to apologize for just about everything now-a-days and something like today was defiantly one of those moments.

Although the sudden hug from the beautiful lady had completely got RIn off guard as he thought he was about to get hurt or something - He flinched at first, not knowing what was going to happen but when it seemed as if the lady was weeping. Rin was felt with different emotions, confusion was defiently one of them. Why was she apologizing? He knew he shouldn't never put the blame on someone else, especially a lady.

"Hey, do you need some help with the bags?"

The other voice was heard, Rin directed his glance over towards the kind other. Oh, what had he interrupted. He honestly didn't mean for this to happen so the boy looked towards the bags, shaking his head. He was certain the eggs or milk would of split as the flour bag had already busted open. Shirou would kill him. "N-No...It's alright. It's my fault that I'm in this mess...i'm sorry for interrupting your day and ruining it..."

When the woman had bowed, Rin's thoughts allowed for the boy to be persuaded to think that the woman was some kind of princess or queen. Of course at first in the past such things were only heard in stories so he hadn't really taken in to count of whether they were true or not but when Shirou had told him about his homelands, he was almost certain that there could be royal members all around the world!

"Allow me to introduce myself. I am Misaiko Sugiura, Queen of the Sugiura Homelands. “

His eyes widened with surprise for a whole lot of different things had shocked the boy. Sugiura? Homelands? Misaiko? All three of these things were of what Rin had been taught only a while back now from his brother. This was Shirou's, mother, right? At least that was what he remembered. What a coincidence it was to bump in to someone that was of relation to his brother, not only that but the Queen of his homelands, someone who could possibly kill Rin in a instant but from the kindness and true loyalty that Misaiko had shown made it just about certain that she wouldn't even think of doing something like that, she looked harmless, like she wouldn't even hurt a fly.

"..." Rin grew speechless for a while, every time something came up that he wanted to say, he swallowed it back down in case he were to say something wrong. "Nii-s-Shir" Rin began, almost as if he were about to say something of how he knew her but of course, there was no time. His hands were grabbed softly as Misaiko had bought even more shock and guilt towards the boy, allowing him to completely forget what he was about to say.

“In order to make it up to you, I only deem it fair that you spend the day with me and this young man, Andrew Takashi. Since we plan on cooking many meals, we can always make another trip to the market, which of course – anything you buy again will easily be paid in full by yours truly. “

"N-No..I couldn't possibly do that. I mean, I bumped in to you. It's my fault, I should be paying for you two..I-I have to get back to my brother as well...He'll wonder where I am..." Of course, Rin didn't really have much himself so he'd only picture going to the 100 yen store to fish out two items for the two if that were the case. Embarrassing. But for something like this to happen when Rin saw the whole thing to be his own fault, well, it made the boy slightly confused. Of course if he were to of found the money on the street to buy him whatever he wanted, he'd of course be in his element but he'd try his hardest to turn it in and see if the person who had lost it would claim it. This was sort of the same, it wasn't his money and he certainly didn't feel it to be right if someone else were to of paid for everything for him.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum