Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Febuary MOTM Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Febuary MOTM Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Febuary MOTM Empty Febuary MOTM

Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:28 pm

NOMINATE IT!

Get a member who you think you like and who has been doing wwell in the last month and help them get a special honor. Y'all know the drill; any and all can vote, and the winners will receive good prizes.

Just say their names. That's all you gotta do.

Those who cannot be nominated: Tina, Yoruichi/Phantasia

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Febuary MOTM Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Febuary MOTM Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Febuary MOTM Empty Re: Febuary MOTM

Wed Feb 20, 2013 6:28 pm
Votin' for CLionus.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Dexterity
Dexterity
Waifu War Veteran

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Febuary MOTM Left_bar_bleue248350/500000Febuary MOTM Empty_bar_bleue  (248350/500000)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:23 pm
Andrew Takahashi

Febuary MOTM Qx494h
Ludalfa
Ludalfa
The Living Microwave
The Living Microwave

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Febuary MOTM Left_bar_bleue30/100Febuary MOTM Empty_bar_bleue  (30/100)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:22 pm
voting for one of the two people to help my muse LIonus
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Febuary MOTM Left_bar_bleue17560/99999Febuary MOTM Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:35 pm
Febuary MOTM Fairy-Tail-gifs-miki-gifs125
DUH COOKIES HAZ MADE A DECISION!!

Lionus is always an interesting person, and a funny person to joke and play around with. There's nothing more than can beat his awesomeness in this site [excluding Frost's super awesome holy christ awesomeness]. Just for simple, I NOMINATE LIONUS

Empty, blank space.
lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Febuary MOTM Left_bar_bleue10/100Febuary MOTM Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:20 am
Febuary MOTM Normal_13c0ab77bcd03343ee315fe5208a1b48

Fark all of you and yo shit there be one person here I'm willing to give this shit too and if you disagree ill fight you. So sit the hell down and listen up kiddies cause uncle lios gonna turn this shit upside down. Now i thank everyone for their votes for meh, i feel the love ...... consentual love not lios regular love which be labeled as rape. But feel as though if anyone should take it this month there's one guy i can give it too.

and that bitch be right above me, that's right I'm voting fo cookie or "=..Sou-Yuuki..='

this bastard has made it his business to be here all the time ..... literally there is no life. The little biach has just returned and putting in effort for excellence, be it his app that he took 3 weeks to finish and the amount of effort into that thing was spectacular or a little xat only fight. if i didn't give my nomination and vote to him id be a terrible person, (hence why i nominate him and shalt vote for Andrew XD)But cookie seriously bro good job you've earned my admiration .... not my love though that belongs to frost and gin.

Febuary MOTM M9rTQZk

tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Febuary MOTM Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Febuary MOTM Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:07 pm
I be nominating Lionus, for all the help he has given me. Oh, and all around awesomeness.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum