Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A new arrival to town. Left_bar_bleue3500/9999A new arrival to town. Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/9999)
Tiers:

A new arrival to town. Empty A new arrival to town.

Fri Mar 22, 2013 10:16 pm
A new arrival to town. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlImb7M-2MWPHPJ9mW1ldBsRgUxYGroBbdVmbh57J7i0MHqdruIw

Nithanial had just arrived to town and was rather dissapointed with how everything looked. Shakeing his head he sighed as he soon realized he would need to make money to be able to get a place to live. Giving a light sigh he slowly made his way around the town. To many it would look as if the man was simply takeing in the sights. Though every so often he would pick up a glass bottle and place it in a backpack. He dis this till he had gathered at least 15 glass bottles. The bottles would be clanking around within his bag. He gave a soft sigh as the path before him became rather clear. He was not sure if anyone around here even knew anything about skills like his but he figured he was about to find out. He managed to find an area with a sutable flat surface that he could set the bottles in a row. The bottles set down came up to about his chest. As he set the bottle down upon the surface people ended up staring at the man as if he was crazy. Nithanial could feel the eyes upon him as he slowly closed his eyes. Taking in a deep breath he moved to place the bottles as close together as he possibly could. The people staring at him kinda peeved him off but he figured it would help when he made his anouncement. After the bottles were set up he took in a breath before he began to speak.

Okay you all i will not lie. I need money to get a place to stay. Though i do not expect you to just give it to me. That would be rather insensative to expect something and not give something in return. Though i tend to hate to do this i suppose it can not be helped. As you have seen i have set 15 bottles up in a row. I have done this for a reason. My reason is to see if i can get you all to give me some money by making a little wager. I bet you all that i can hit this bottle and only destroy the glass bottle in the verry middle. If you think i can not do this raise your hand and put an amount you bet upon this sheet of paper. If you think i can do it then you have no real need to put money on this unless you desire to donate it to my cause for seeing this little show.

As he spoke he had already gathered a large crowd. He handed the first person a pad of paper and a pen. His mother had given him these items before he left and said they would help him. She was not lieing they were helping him at the present time. Shaking his head he watched as a mass group of people passed the pad around. It soon returned to him after a few minuted of people writing amounts down upon it. After the paper returned to him he gave a soft smile. as he spoke yet again. Pointing to the first bottle of the row.

Okay thank you all for putting an amount down. Though i do hope you will not hate me when this is all over. As i said i will hit this bottle and only destroy the one in the middle. If you are watching. And want someone who can confirm there is nothing on in or under the bottle to cause it alone to explode you can send them forth to check out the bottle.

As he said this one of the people in the group slowly moved forwords to examine the bottles. It took the person a few minutes to examine the bottles to soon say that they were normal and nothing was on around or even under it that could cause it alone to be destroyed. Everyone watched in awe woundering if this man could really do as he had claimed. Nithanial took in a deep breath as he took his place before the bottles. Placing a gentle hand on the first bottle he slowly moved his hand backwards and into a fist. Everyone watched with faint breaths as he did so. Nithanial soon closed his eyes and began to focus his energy into his fists. As he soon opened his eyes he thrust his fist towards the bottle. As soon as his fist hit the bottle the energy he had gathered surged through the bottle and darted towards the middle bottle. As soon as the energy got to the bottle the bottle shattered explodeing outward though oddly enough the explosion was limited to that single bottle and made it where the glass shattered away from the other bottles as well. Everyone gathered around his soon began to give him an applause for the show he had given them. Everyone who put their name down on the sheet of paper then began to give the money they had said they would donate to his living place to him. It took about 2 hours to gather all the money he had gained from the people. All of them wanted to tell him how they were immpressed and were possitive he was not able to do it at all. He was thankfull for the money but was curious on if he could now end up finding a job that he did not need to show off his talents for. Though now that he did have enough to get a place to stay he was happy that he could focus on that more now.
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A new arrival to town. Left_bar_bleue9500/10000A new arrival to town. Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

A new arrival to town. Empty Re: A new arrival to town.

Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:08 am
As the crowd parted, Kristya jumped down from her position in one of the trees, landing with a loud "clang" next to the man. Her silver eyes looked at the man as she spoke, her blonde hair pulled back in to a ponytail as usual, leaving her bangs to hang on either side of her face. On her back, held in place by the golden sash, was her large two handed European sword.

"So, how did you do it? No ordinary human could have pulled that off, haven't seen anyone who could in my lifetime."

Her voice didn't hold any accusation, just curiosity. She knew she shouldn't be talking to a stranger, she had a job to do, and there was supposedly a hollow in the area. She figured she could grab a quick accusation from this man and then be off though. Her had tensed and went to her blade as she heard a faint sound, but then relaxed as she heard nothing more.

"Perhaps I should introduce myself. I am Kristya Kallen of squad eight, and I am in charge of protecting this area for the time being."

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A new arrival to town. Left_bar_bleue3500/9999A new arrival to town. Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/9999)
Tiers:

Fri Mar 29, 2013 9:59 am
A new arrival to town. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlImb7M-2MWPHPJ9mW1ldBsRgUxYGroBbdVmbh57J7i0MHqdruIw

Nithanial slowly turned his head to look to the one talking to him. Hearing about her being part of squad eight he gave a light grin as he slowly nods his head. He slowly thought a few things few in his head before he decided to say anything though.

Squad eight huh? So your one of these shinigami my parents told me about before heading here. Well i do not know much about you but I used a form of chi transferance. It uses the power of your attack to transfer it through and obhect or matter like the air. It transferes the attack to hit only the desired target. It can be used in little things like this or for bigger things as well.

After he explained this he looked the girl over as if sizing her up. Though he was not all that sure what to make of her. Tilting his head to one side he looked to her weapon and offered a polite smile. He did not know much about them though then again he was rather happy that it appeared that she did not know much about him as well. He took a little while to think again. He was not entirely sure that it was a good idea to give his name.. Though after a few seconds of thought he figured it would be safe sense it appeared that she did not know anything about him.

I am NIthanial Riyuu. I am the new head of the Riyuu clan for the time being. It is nice to meet you i suppose. Sense you are the first shinigami i have met so far. Sense you are part of one of these squad things i assume thats right anyway.

He stated as he stared to the lady his eyes glosed over and he would appear to be emotionless now. It was as if his personality changed drasticly from just a few seconds ago. It was nothing personal he just hated the haveing to play the nice guy when he was doing a little showing of what he could do and his face was sore from all that pretending to be good.
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A new arrival to town. Left_bar_bleue9500/10000A new arrival to town. Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:47 am
Kristya listened to the man as he responded to her question, caught a bit off guard as the man had actually answered her. After catching his name her attention wandered, sure she had heard a noise this time. She nodded once the man finished talking, now looking around. She opened her mouth to respond, and she spotted it, a weak hollow nearby, looming down on some young souls. Her mouth closed and formed in to a frown as she moved foward as fast as she could. As she moved a blinding flash of light expanded from her body, blinding the hollow and possibly others in the area. As she drew her sword her foot got caught on a tree root that was sticking up from the ground. Falling to her knee, and then forward on to her hands she looked up. Lifting herself slightly she finished drawing her sword and attempted to stand. Her leg stung with pain and she fell back to the ground. Fresh out of luck for the moment she raised her voice, hoping the hollow wouldn't zone in on her from the noise.

"Nathaniel, can you see? I need some help over here!"

The hollow roared at the noise, it had noticed her. Kristya barely rolled out of the way of the punch that slammed in to the ground where she had been moments before.

"Please, I'd rather not die today!"

Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:48 am
A new arrival to town. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRzIerahYt_1xxzudqwFnFWaL7gjfGLiIm6krdpYF52t75UNNbW

Nithanial Bearly noticed the light starting to form just in time to turn away and avoid being blinded by the light. He just bearly managed it though it was just bearly he was able to keep his sight. Shakeing his head he could not help but mumble to himself about how stupid the person was useing a area blinding effect with an ally close.

what are you ignorant or something. If you need an ally its best to try to avoid useing something that could blind not only the target but your ally as well.

Shaking his head he turned his gaze to the hollow. Slowly noding his head he gave a eary looking grin that seemed to cover half his face in shadows as he stared at the hollow. Soon a golden dragon of energy would form around his body as if called by an unnatural force. Though only those who can see energy or spiritual beings could see the dragon.

Fine i will help you after all not very polite to let someone your talkin to die now is it?

He said with a soft grin as he darted towards the hollow he was rather fast for a human as well. He then moved to where he was a few feet away from the hollow. chargeing his chi/ki to his palms he stared at the hollow as a smile formed upon his lips. pushing his palms twords the hollows mask he used the air to transfer the energy of his attack and a few inches in front of the hollows face a massive out pour of chi/ki seemed to appear out of nowhere slamming into the hollows mask. soon after hitting the hollow would slowly end up being pushed back for a few seconds before the attack bursts through the mask shooting out the back of the weak hollows head and dispersing only a short few seconds after exiting the hollow. Landing on the ground he gave a soft sigh as he turned to look to the girl as he sighed. just before he started to talk the hollow would slowly vanish within a mist.

And here i thought you were the guardian here. Though i have been dealing with those ugly things sense i got here. Maybe i just smell bad or something.

He said with a soft smile. Though it was obvious he was teaseing the shinigami he was still trying to be nice at the same time. He was not used to people being nice to him given his clans reputation. So it was a nice change of pace in a manner of speaking.

Well either way i like it here alot more then where i did live. Its alot nicer to say the very least. After thinking about it for a few more minutes he gently shrugged and turned a way and walked off.

(Power used.)

(Forged Iron Needle Transmission: Blazing Double Dragon Palm: This high-class, Ki-based technique works off the principles of the Forged Needle" technique; which applies the fulcrum-based transference skill of "Uraate" to transmit the user's Ki through the air. The technique follows the same required preparation as the "Forged Needle", though the most distinct difference lays in execution; firing out the rotational energy in a dual-palm strike instead a traditional straight punch. However, the technique's most defining quality lays in strength and Ki capacity. Coupled this with his enormous reserves of Ki and the energy released is equivalent to twice the force and ferocity of a normal Forged Needle)
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum