Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Nickcca
Nickcca
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Terrifying Interview  Left_bar_bleue0/0Terrifying Interview  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Terrifying Interview  Empty Terrifying Interview

Thu Mar 28, 2013 2:13 pm
Nickcca walked into her office feeling a bit uneasy about seeing he after what happen at her home, (New in Town thread) He been trying to explain to her that he only intention was to help everyone due to he is feeling a bit down failing to find what to his fellow some adopted family members and his adoptive mother gone missing. He sat down at her desk wondering why she wanted him there she already kicked his ass for disobeying her odrers and he got very worried to the point. He thinking now what if she told sis form squad two that would mean he soo get his ass kicked or the boob lady.

He close and breath slowly for few seconds it like getting everyone all over again. Part if him is extieced to meet new family members other half like he wish he go to what he knew back and then. It was nice sunny day so lean a little bit he also worried about Wonderer return he did want to talk to anyone about in case he hearing in on him right he know what he like. The plobem is Wonderer is an emery with great power and brains to back all up with for Nickcca and maybe his bother James if still until he knows for sure no one is safe.
Anonymous

Terrifying Interview  Empty Re: Terrifying Interview

Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:32 pm

Today, it wasn't really Yukashii's day to be well organized. She was missing papers for a meeting, she had missed her haori, she had forgotten to make sure the food was all stocked; all of these little problems had stacked up a little too fast for the Captain's liking. One fight; that put her back on several weeks of work. Just damn, this job was more stressful then she thought. But it had it's perks; the children she got to love, to form and to even help towards a better future then a bleak after life. She had called for the male, and had summoned what she could of the records on his name; she had picked it up, and talked to some of the veterans, which filled in a lot of things. Mainly, the fact that the boy had been raised in Soul Society, and more specifically, the Gotei 13. She wondered if the Academy had a branch for the children like that, since a great many flooded in after the Third World War. It was too intense, but she understood that certain things had to be done. Her fingers put down the pages, as she rubbed the bridge of her nose, letting out a sigh. She heard him walk in, without knocking; he had even found her office with no trouble, easy giving into the fact that he knew where he was going in the Gotei. So he had been here at least once, as the woman put down the pages, and let the male worry a bit. Admittedly, that fight had made her lose her cool in several ways; but that had been another animal to fight and tame to be fairly honest. That was something of hers.. not his fault. Though, she probably went a little rough on him.

Yuka was not a Captain to be walked over on after all. Her head lifted from where she was staring at papers, and gave the male a gentle smile, lifting herself. ''Do you want some tea dear? I did offer back then, didn't I? How about we take that tea now and chat over it?'' she said, letting her flame flickered hair drift with her movements, making the tea with practiced movements. In fact, one could call it almost a hybrid tea ceremony, as she had adapted it to a much less lengthy time, but a still old fashion taste. A taste that many had forgotten for long ages. The girl brought the male a cup, and sat in a visitor's chair herself, sipping it as another sigh heaved from her chest. ''There's so much paper work. Sometimes I wonder if I will end up buried in it. But.. if this helps people and saves lives? Then I have no problems.'' she said softly, sipping the cup. Largely informal, she knew her reason for calling him in today; she wanted him to join her squad, since she noticed a lack of insignia. And she figured that him joining a squad might put him less in trouble like that one time; that was definitely a good thing on her part. And maybe he'd be interested; she remembered his words when he went a bit against her. He felt like he had lost family, disregarding that Byakuya had not died, but retired. So perhaps he didn't know.. and she had no chance to catch him up in the middle of a fight, so she wanted to do so now. ''I bet you have many, many questions. So feel free to ask them of me now, alright?'' she said with a smile, wondering if he would indeed ask her some of the questions she was waiting for.

The captain would try to tackle any and all of them of course.

Coding By: [THEFROST] | Graphics Part By: Ulqui
Nickcca
Nickcca
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Terrifying Interview  Left_bar_bleue0/0Terrifying Interview  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:28 pm
Nickcca look down he did wanted to ask the question he find hard to his eyes turn into a cute kitty cat pout with his remaining eye. he think how many might of died during his year while he was in a walking comma he aifead what answer he get. But he knew he had to ask he bite his lip hard to near the point of bleeding and he finally asked. " Whats happen to everyone I mean my mother, Sis ...everyone it so different know I feel like I don't fit in I wonderer if they died i mean new only come when .....sorry I should not ask I just I am soo worried about everyone." He look down he did want to think about it even if they did died he did what he would do he blink and sighs.

Now worried you now he hiding something he worried about Wonderers return but he did want anything about last tit worried everyone to panic. He knew that last time that Wonderer was around he alot of trouble for everyone and cussed utter chaos and team his bother James to beat they both made it out alive barely and Nickcca himself and him in walking comma. He might to keep to himself he did want to worry anyone like last time.
Anonymous

Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:39 am

The male seemed to be concerned, worried. He didn't take the tea, but she set it on a table next to them, softly sipping her own some more. Putting it down, she turned to face the male, and then saw his kitten pouting eye. And he was biting his lip in worry! The woman had a hard time containing herself, the motherly side wanting to squeal and embrace this young man, and crush him into her chest with comfort, as he asked a question. About how many died; many people died, sure, but she wondered who he meant specifically. But the woman couldn't hold it; the worried look of the young man just set her entire motherly instincts on fire. ''D'AWWWWW SO CUTE.'' she yelled out, before tackling the male off the chair. Picking him up, she snuggled into him, and brought him to her chest, and just proceeded to nuzzle and cuddle the male. Touch was very important; and Yukashii was a hands on mother, always. Her squeaks and her loving nuzzles were just part of the woman, as her generous cleavage bobbed a little with the bodily affections she was just burying into poor Nickcca. ''So adorably cute, yes you are, just d'awww, I love you so much just stay with meeeeee.'' she said happily, her tone motherly, and loving. And it was full of squealing, almost like a fangirl, as she hugged the male tight, not even minding that he was on the ground, and she was cuddling on top of him.

In a way? This was to help the male by comforting him. After all, if she took her time and distracted him, maybe he'd relax. After quite a few moments of this, the woman sat up right, letting her long hair fall over her body, as she looked down at the boy. ''I'm sorry, I have strong motherly instincts, and you were just being so adorable.'' she said, lightly poking his nose, before smiling gently at. And then slowly, a breath was let out of her body. ''As for the Gotei 13, most of the older captains are still alive, just retired or elsewhere. However.. a few died. Tousen betrayed us, and died. Captain Komamura was also reported dead, along with Captain Commander Yamamoto. But.. I think that's everyone. You might want to ask me for specific people.. otherwise I can't tell you. But that's what I know right now. I can definitely look into it, to see if I can find more information.'' she said, her voice still soft and gentle, but serious. This was the true face of Yukashii; the serious captain that cared for her members, but had the will to do what she needed to do. ''As for myself? I took Captain Byakuya's spot on his request; I had to pass a few tests, but I was the one selected to take his place. Otherwise, he is around; just wandering really for the most part.'' she said softly, helping ease his worries. She did hope he would feel much better.

And if he wanted to cry? She was right here for him, ready to hug him.

Nickcca
Nickcca
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:10 pm
Nickcca face when face went into her boobs was pure what the fuck moment this kinda reminds him when he first enter the SS with newly apotive mother and a random lady with huge boobs hug he nearly died again form it. " Da ja vu but I can bathe this time." He then blushed big time his face turned as red as a cherry bless he not sure why he felt strange and little awakened. " You am like 420 years old right am adult....Even when someone does know I still treatede like a kid" He huff like a teenager would do and then pouts like a kid does and he wonders why he treated like one most of time here you have it.

He then turn his face into work mode look siruoas he then wanted about his mother. " Ok well what about my mother am worried about more so she a Shinigami if know who on my file it just not seen her of late to honest I kind of worried." To be honest this mother was the who took without question and rised him as one of her own. He owe his life to her because on night he died she was one who saved form the hollow and took him in when would been easy to throw into the streets.
Anonymous

Mon Apr 15, 2013 2:11 pm

Poor boy; not many were able to handle face first into the woman's clevage. However, she had it down to an art; tilt their head up a bit so that they could breathe and not suffocate. She was more considerate that way, as the girl let her fingers thread through the boy's hair, even as he blushed. D'awwwww! So cute! She wanted to squish him to her even more, as the woman just ADORED cute, adorable things like that. That's why Yoma was often one of her quote unquote victims. Just because cute and adorable just make Yukashii got a bit fangirlish and gaga in the head. She giggled at his comment, probably assuming Rangiku; that woman had nearly as much clevage as her. In fact, if one wasn't paying attention, they could easily mistake Yukashii for Rangiku; their similarities were striking, however, the Squad Six Captain was a lot more elegant in her book, and well, their hair styles were vastly different. As the boy began to pout, first as a huffy teenager which made her giggle, and then as a little kid, the woman could not contain herself anymore. ''D'awwwww so cute I just wanna squish you and keep you and never give you up and just the cuteness is killing me, just d'aww I can't stop squeezing youu~'' she said, pulling the male up, making him sit on her lap sorta, and began to rub her cheek against his, huggling him tightly to her. She was giggling happily in the snuggles, letting a satisfied cat like smile spread on her face.

Even though he protested his kid like association, she could not deny his cuteness for the life of her. But he seemed to shift to something more serious, even as the captain went back to petting the cute male's head. There was no way she'd let him join another squad but her own! But the boy seemed to misunderstand something. So the Captain sighed, and then tilted his face to look at her, straight into those murky shifting green eyes of hers. ''Now, I'll tell you this simply. Like I said earlier, unless you give me names? I can't tell you anything. Because I never was around when you were raised here; and I peeked at your file, but a lot of the data is missing, probably because it hasn't been processed yet. There was a giant world war, not too long ago; we're just now getting ourselves out of it. So unless you tell me a name, I can't really help. I could just go ask some of the former captains. I bet Soi Fon's memory would be of great use right now.'' she said, letting out a sigh. She didn't want to disappoint the male, but he had to understand her point; she had no idea who his mother was, or his big sister and his brother. She was a brand new stranger, trusted with the spot of Captain of the Sixth Squad. However, she would try her best to help this wayward Shinigami find out what happened. But she had to think of someone else first; he had to join a squad.

''How about whilst we figure everything out, you join my squad? If you don't like it, you can always transfer out. But joining my squad would actually let you walk around without people that are new like me arresting you.'' she said softly, moving her proposal forward. Would the boy take it? She kept his face staring at her, straight in the eyes. And a hint of the seriousness she had held on the battlefield was swimming there; she was not kidding around, that much was sure. So that was the question, and perhaps the next move in this entire affair.

Nickcca
Nickcca
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:59 pm
Nickcca face went brighter and brighter red as she hugged him more and more feeling shy all the sudden and meeped like a kid. He also felt embressed as in how she treating him like the a child big time as not sure what to do. " ummm well I ummmmm mmmmmm ahhhhh." He did how to react he never this had this much attention form a female before apart his mother so this make feel so awakened he then wondered what to do. " ughhhhhhh I don't how to deal with this kind of a attention....think rghnk do I say thank you no no ummmm."

Poor kid his bairn is so fired form the sudden strange female attention he ended chatting to himself what to do poor lad so confused. He mind snap back into soon he hard what she said and asking of him join her squad. " Welll all the past captains like wait you know SIS ......she alive that great to hear .....wait how do know sis hold wait ya a captain." He then thought about the offer there at least a few minutes before he answer Yuka he did need to belong to squad again.

His face looked shocked he want him to join her squad even she read his file and all ." you still willing to have even thought I have a split personality and I kinda who lone wolf thing if I feel it might put you all in danger if i got ineloved ....Yes then I apceet but why me....hold wait I bit rusty you put thought trianign with Sis again are you." He frown feeling the more to this than meet the eyes he know there always a catch always always a catch.

Will at least his mind off worry mode right now one good thing come of those hugggles.
Anonymous

Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:13 am

The male started to blush like a fountain; Yukashii found this very, very amusing. In fact, what was more amusing was the fact that his mind seemed to block and just fizzle out a mite. In fact, he had a hard time stringing two words together even so. He seemed a bit flustered and shy; perhaps he had never really been lavished on? The woman wasn't sure, but she really, REALLY wanted to squeeze him more now, as she slowly took a step or five back. Though she hit on something on target; the sis that he was talking about was Soi Fon. Alright. That's one step; now his mother? Maybe if she asked the afore-mentioned girl.. but she was definitely missing from the Gotei for a bit. Probably wandering the human world, although even Yukashii knew it made no sense for Yoruichi to be a captain again over Soi Fon. That was just like someone deciding that their powers were stronger just because, and apply no cost to it when a previous version had a hefty cost. He seemed to wonder if she'll be okay, even with a split personality and other defects that he was trying to point out, looking like a scared child. He was probably scared, now that she thought about it, because honestly? This probably seemed like an entirely new world to the boy. But at the same time, he had that eager look on his face; he wanted to try, and as long as she accepted him.. he wanted family. People to love and care for, knowing that some people had left. That was easily something she could understand.

''You.. are.. so.. CUUUUUUUUTE!'' squealed out the captain. Without warning, those three steps she had taken back? Suddenly were no more; she had shunpo'd a tackle glomp into the male, sending both of them crashing into the side room, and land straight on her bed. And without warning, she proceeded to wiggle against him, snuggling him tight to her. ''Omigosh you are so adorable I can't help it I need to squeeze you more and more eeeeek I can't let you go okay because you're so cute and I can't stop oh gosh please let me hug you more, aaaaah so soft and warm and I just need to bring you closer everywhere like that omigosh yes more so nice and fluffy and cute and just dying on the inside I can't help it please let me just hold you so much cute SQUEEE~'' she couldn't stop the stream of words that left her mouth in a torrent, or the very large amount of cuddles the poor man was recieving. She couldn't even answer him seriously, as on her face, there was a look of total happiness, to the point that she was drooling. Anybody else would comment on how lewd her face looked, but she was just in peals of utter delight at finding something so cute and adorable. Yukashii was very, very sensitive to such things, so the male's absolute cuteness, no matter how bloody tall like a giant he was, was just so much for her. Or was it too much?

Yukashii didn't care, she was in huggle mode.

Nickcca
Nickcca
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:15 pm
Nickcca was knock back he winded hi ma little being tackled think dam she strong he face started blushing again as they landed to the bed. He look at her before she started wiggling and look shocked even it been a long time since he last memory but things still remain the same. Even thougth looks and people wise it different but thing never change this cheer him up all the sudden and bust out laughing and wiggles back and he stop and his turn to shy smile but this time he seem happy about all trouble went away in his mind for now. "heyyyy stop you tickling me."

He seem old fun time were rolling in again thing where a bit to siroccos for for last 400 years even he was in the walking comma. Always look for missing bother and mother and making sure Wonderer does come back even he sure he killed him . " hey ummm." he look away and out the window smiling " are sure you want to be you know in ya squad due my split personality and my demons form the past. You know I have a soota human bother with hollow powers ...thought he good but he missing too am worried about him...." He need to make he can relay on her for someone to talk to and that trust is big thing to him.
Anonymous

Sat May 25, 2013 9:15 pm

The male seemed all weird, and then he started giggling, and squirming too. ''KYAAAAH THAT'S CUTER!'' let out the captain, unable to stop herself from holding the boy tightly. He was even trying to get her to stop tickling him; and that's when her fingers started to wiggle back and forth. ''Oh? Then I'll really tickle you!'' she said, letting her fingers tickle along what parts of his body she could find, along with squeaks and noises, and a couple of coochie coo. The captain just loved something as cute and as fluffy as Nickcca was being, her voice a sort of a purr. After a good rough session of tickling, she was laughing and giggling, looking really happy; it hadn't helped that Yukashii had been stressed to all hells recently, her body almost exhausted from all of those exertertions she had to do to fix the barracks after the unfortunate razing of the place. Honestly, she didn't like how that all went down; people ignoring a captain; that was irritating to say the least. The girl had not handled that pretty well and let's just say there might be some people officially afraid of the sixth squad captain now. Good, she thought, because there was no bloody way that she should allow people to just raise hell as they wanted to. But it helped relax the woman, and even the boy too. His face was wide and smiling, as he seemed to be relaxing, even enjoying the company of the captain; and that made her feel a lot better then just some abject amount of fear.

Although, once quietened, the woman just lay on him, letting her body rest from the exhaustion; and he came forward with a small, innocent question. The woman let out a small noise, and then just hugged him closer. ''Aww. Honestly, hun, I don't mind at all. No matter what type of problem you have.. I'm here as a captain. If you'd rather join someone else's squad to be more comfortable with them, that's okay. But if you want to be here.. that's okay too. I want you to be happy and to find yourself in a place you can be content with. No matter your problems, the Gotei's your family right? So it's only right that, since you want to take care of us so much, that we take care of you too.'' she said plainly. It was a pure sentiment; something she often didn't just lay down on the table like that to people. After all, Yuka was not the type of person to just openly advocate things like disobeying the rules; but she was a mother at heart. No matter how sealed up she made herself, those feelings would always come back, and always haunt her; the feelings of never seeing her son grow, or never seeing him as he got better at things. That feeling ached in her chest; but yet, the Gotei was all a family. She had to think that way, or else she would risk losing herself; and losing herself like that.. would be entirely more painful then anything.

''So if you want to be here, then you can be.'' she said, letting a soft smile touch her lips, as the captain lifted her head to look deep into the boy's eyes.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum