Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Nickcca
Nickcca
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Terrifying Interview  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Terrifying Interview  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Terrifying Interview  - Page 2 Empty Re: Terrifying Interview

Sun May 26, 2013 4:46 pm
Nickcca face turn red a little as she the body layed on him a little too he feel silent as he look deeply into her eyes he said those you can see a tear in his eye. He did not want to show he soo happy to hear that deep down he still that naive kid he blink and nodded. "....I think I would mmmm well um love to be ahh ummmm in your squad ." Nickcca did know how to deal with a women laying on top of him he never had a woman on top of him he heart beating really fast he does but why does feel so neriuos around her now. " umm I Diffo look forward to umm m well ummm work with you I sure you great team I am family I mean ehhhhh."

He feels that he safe with her but at the same time he feels some kind of nrevous around her no offense to her but Nickcca never what kinda of interaction with anyone else. " soo umm when i start I eman if to start I mean well umm i can you know since i all ok nowi guess well....." He words started to fall into nervous jebberish he did what his face is now fully red as feel ebmessed he acting so unprofessional and soo no uneasy he really can't put a finger on this feeling right now. This one of those times he need someone to explain what the hell going thsi normal now is this how tlak to poeple now days .....poor naive Nickcca.
Anonymous

Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:13 pm

The male seemed to be all caught up; in fact, he didn't even resist her snuggling, which of course, elicited squeals of delight from the elder woman. She loved cute things to the point of tackling them; more so if they were younger then her. And she did love herself young men, with their innocence, their awkwardness and just generally their feels. Hrng. She couldn't help it; a six foot tall walking child was too much for the woman's brain; so she overloaded on the cute to the point that it just was like fireworks. It was melting her mind into a sauce of not being able to comprehend much; however, the boy's face managed to, somehow, get about thirty times more adorable. He was about to cry out of happiness, and if anybody was in the room, they would just SEE the hearts flying off of Yukashii, electricity cackling in the air as the woman couldn't really control her impulses. ''KYAAAAAAH CUUUUUTE I CAN'T HELP IT YOU'RE SO CUTE I JUST WANT TO KEEP YOU FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER AND AAAAHN DON'T LEAVE MEEEE I LOVE YOUUUU~'' the woman began to scream almost intelligeably, her voice about a much higher pitch then she normally would use; in fact, it was so high, that it was probably not even audible to humans anymore. But she was so delighted; she wanted to squeeze the little male until he became an adorable pile of mush! Yukashii's excited need to snuggle the adorable brat was slowly overwhelming her senses completely.

In fact, her entire body was now stuck to him, her lithe, vixen frame all pressed up against the male, squeaks and squeals falling from her lips in a very happy sort of noise. And he was turning red too! The woman felt her eyes sparkle with the need to hug more, as she wrapped him tightly, purring now even. ''Uwaaaa you're so cute Nickcca! I'll be your mommy, or your sister, anything you want me to be~ As long as I can cuddle and snuggle you I'm super super super happy! Uwaaaaaaahn~ I just want to be here and snuggle with youu~ so warm and so cute and kyaaah you're blushing, oh my gosh I wanna like kiss and liiick it, han~ so cuuuute~'' the woman spoke, her tone almost slovenly at this point, as she was releasing her inhibitions. No, she wasn't going to rape him, although it looked like it at this point, but she just really wanted to hug him. The woman was still a bit mad, but yet, she could forgive his heart, so pure that it only sought comfort, and that he had lost his family. With his own problems, there was still the need to hold him, and comfort him. He just wanted family; and Yukashii understood that desire deepest, regardless of her total fangirlish way of acting at the present. But she knew that the male would open up sooner or later, and that he would find a good place here; she had confidence in that. She was really happy he came to her squad.

And she was not sharing this cute thing! NEVAH!

Coding By: [THEFROST] | Graphics Part By: Ulqui
Nickcca
Nickcca
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Terrifying Interview  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Terrifying Interview  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:40 pm
Nickcca body being squeezes by the Captain Yuka his body become very sinugre all the sudden he not sure why the poor lad. He a soft moan eapceing his lips he was sure now he close his eyes he trying not to embessed himself any feather untill a cretin noise came out of his lips. " Mewwwwwwwwwww why I do feel so wired all sudden am embessed mewwww." Nickcca tired to sit up but her huggles where to hard to stop and then all the sudden his arm just warp around her he face was very red. His head suggled up to hers he was trun uba shy some what just know he gonna know why some people call him kitten he hate that nickname with good reason because he find it uncool .

"mewww am sorry am soo indeed I normal make these noises this soo embessing mewwwwwwww not funny," Nickcca was really not sure why this happening he used to this much attaion at all this, for now he just feel lucky no one esle this seeing why did Yuak that that side of him now she never gonna let him down for this at all. He hug on tightly to her returning her hug as all turn slinet out of utter shyness due to what he just did.
Anonymous

Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:32 am

The woman blinked, and then her eyes could almost be seen as heart shapes when the male couldn't control something any longer; he began to mewl in some of his words, the embarrassment being entirely too much for him; though what he was embarrassed about? Yukashii had no idea what so ever! And slowly, but suddenly, his arms were around her; which sent a shiver across her body. ''.. MYUUUUUR~'' she couldn't help but let out, snuggling into the nice, giant warm pillow that had now become Nickcca with utter vigor. He was trying to protest, and the woman just kept her nice tight grip, enjoying the contact with the male. ''Kyaaaah~ Adorable so cute, not shaaaaring with anyoooone~!'' she said, feeling tremors across her body. She knew she wouldn't be able to speak normally soon but that didn't really bother her to be fairly honest. After all, Yuka was beyond happy snuggling the soft fleshling under her; she was in fact having so much fun she didn't even realize how.. wrong it looked to others. It was one of Yukashii's few quirks; the love that she had for the people around her was immense, that was sure; but the need to cuddle and snuggle someone younger then her probably stemmed from the fact that she was desperately missing her son. She missed him so much, that she felt the tears slowly touch her eyes; burying her face in Nickcca's large body, she could almost feel the tears leak out.

She knew that it would change the mood, but her body curled up now, the shaking no longer out of excitement, as the high keening noises just abruptly stopped. In fact, with Nickcca's silence, the room became quiet.. and the soft noises of her sobs could be heard if one peeled their ears to listen. The woman was good at suppressing her sobs, but unfortunately for her, the male was not necessarily clothed on his chest, thus her dripping tears would fall on him, and it was just the two of them in a room in really close contact. Yukashii would let the tears run their course; and after a while, she would slowly pull herself from the male, and wipe her eyes; wiping clear of the crying traces. She.. didn't want to speak about it, but something about the male made it easy to open up to. ''I'm sorry. I just.. realized how much I missed my son. He was probably as cute and adorable as you were; but I never got to see him grow up. I never got to see him at all. And I wanted to see him..'' she said softly, her hand softly touching over her heart. Yes, the pain of such memories lay within her, and she could feel it like an anxious vat of pain, almost ready to reach out to anyone at any time. It was willing to drown her within it.. and Yukashii did not desire such a thing ever.

It would immensely sadden many, wouldn't it? Even saying how much she did say.. she felt guilty. ''Ah, don't worry about it Nickcaa! It's just temporary, I'm sure I'll be fine.'' she added, covering her true feelings with a blanket. She couldn't fail as a leader.. because that would be in the end, unacceptable.

Coding By: [THEFROST] | Graphics Part By: Ulqui
Nickcca
Nickcca
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Aug 25, 2013 5:39 pm
after few more embarrassing meows and stop and feel silent and felt her tears hitting his body and as pull her up and knell up as-well he listened to her very closely he always that kinda of person to hear they feel upset. He put himself a side for now this time for her to let her feelings out he knows it must to be a kind but strong captain at the the same time he look knowing all to well what the feel of lost feels like. He slowly put his hand in his pocket and pull a clean handmade hankie made out of the softest cotton and learned towards her to wipe the tears away and gave her a gentle smile. He then gave her a nod to reassure her it ok to have feelings he hated to see people in pain that was something he does like as all he look he made his mind about this squad for sure he know deep down this well be the best squad for him to be in right now.

" Why say sorry Auntie Yuka you olny human in the end it does whatever we strong, weak, dead or alive even if are soul reapers alot of us tend to forgot in the were still human souls in the end. With that our true strengths does lay in our hearts, our friendships, family, even our deepest wish. This why I want to become Captain I know i already strong as I am but at the same time I know am still far off in strength and knowable so I won't ready yet but I think you and this is squad is what I need to become the strong or he protect everyone even you. So no child will ever have to lose his or her family like I did ever again and with that no mother will have lose their child ever again."

In his eye there was fire the same speak he see every he felt inspired he now know what to do once agian his dream rekindled he knew why he became a Shinigami in the first place because of his atopive mother. " I made I will join your squad and sorry look you have put with me calling you Auntie Yuka because no mother how much things have the Shinigami are still my family I first did this job because I wanted to protect everyone. With that as-well I don't see anyone lose something dear to them again." He nodded to her and he also knew she the right one for him to train him to become the best of the best he just gonna the captain he gonna the best god dam one there is.

" Am sorry to hear about you son I want you to know auntie you cry on my shoulder anytime you want since your family to me you know so try and harden in front of me i respect people who not afriead to show their feeling. So with that in mind i made my mind on another thing just now....." Nickcca then bow down and put his fists down as-well he almost show a strong respect for her he close his eyes and said. " I want you to train me to become the best captain there ever was and will be I want to teach how strong and kind as-well will apceet as your apprentice as-well???" It never show this much repceet to a captain before not in this manner even is Yuka said no it looks like he not gonna take her refusal on this matter he made up mind he gonna in this squad and get to apceet as a apprentice whatever she likes it or not.

"Now tell all about you son I wanna hear it all??" He sat up right again watching her as await for her reaction and answer to his questions he want to show her he worth even it meant risking his own life or even being as simple as an ear for her.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum