Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The show must go on! Left_bar_bleue3500/9999The show must go on! Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/9999)
Tiers:

The show must go on! Empty The show must go on!

Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:28 pm
Nithanial was waiting to take the stage for his new show. Though the stage was the city streets he still took a little to prepare. He took in a deep breath and then slowly walked outside. a building he had relaxed in. After heading outside he noticed the crowd was bigger then usual and he was rather happy to see that. He almost figured that after this he should be set for awhile. Shakeing the thoughts from his head he went to a set of bottles that had been set up for him. His abilitys got to the point where he had a greater focuse with the powers then he had once had. Walking to the bottles he focused his chi/ki to his finger tips. lightly flicking the first bottle in a row or 9 bottles the energy from his finger tip flowed throught the bottles and caused the middle one to explode leaveing the others undamaged.

He then walked over to someone and placed a bottle behind the person. He had never done this with someone watching him before and he was rather excited. The person he walked up to was freaking out as nithanial chuckled as he stared at the man.

You have no need to worry i can assure you that you will be fine.

Even hearing his words the man who nithanial was talking to was far from relaxed by the words. Soon nithanial would throw a punch hitting the guy in the gut. though soon the glass behind the man would shatter though no shards would hit the man. As nithanial pulled his fist away from the guy the guy who had just been hit blinked haveing felt no pain at all even after he had been hit. It was almost as if it was like nithanial never even hit him. After takeing a light bow he went and picked up another bottle. He then gently threw teh bottle up into the air and with a single punch he used the ait to transfer his energy to the bottle causeing it to shatter in mid air at least 6 feet away from him.

Thank you for comeing i know my shows tend to be short but i do try to get to where i can find a place still. I did not think it would be this annoying to find a place to stay.

He said with as oft smile as his three shoe boxes quickly were filled with money for the show he had just did. A soft sigh escaped his lips as he looked to the boxes. He hated gaining money this way but now he figured he had enough to last him a long enough time to find a real job. or so he had hoped anyway.
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The show must go on! Left_bar_bleue20650/20000The show must go on! Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

The show must go on! Empty Re: The show must go on!

Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:08 pm

THE EAGLE GOD

HEAD OF THE VIZARD CORPS

|P|R|E|P|A|R|E|F|O|R|L|I|F|T|-|O|F|F|

"Rather persistent, are you?"

The voice of a male rang out across the area, as without warning high in the sky appeared a simple man wearing a T-shirt and jeans, his right leg swung out and connecting to some robotic construction. However, it wasn't any normal construction. It was absolutely giant, the thing that the male was facing. A strange tilly hat blew from a string on his back, even as his right foot suddenly pressed into the humongous mecha, throwing it flying.

The massive weight of the thing slammed through he air as it began to approach the ground, but a strange power flowed out from the man as it suddenly surrounded the giant. Without warning, it stopped falling, looking utterly bewildered as it shot towards the male again of its own volition, before it somehow came to a stop yet again. The male in the sky smiled, his strange golden blond hair blowing in the wind with its extremely blonde locks as it booted up its engines, trying over and over again to assault the man, but each time only getting a few feet before suddenly coming to a stop.

Meanwhile, a strange green energy was gathering around his feet, almost as if in the shape of shoes. The sheer amount of energy was billowing the bottoms of his jeans, making them blow in the wind and making his boots clearly visible to all beings below him. The man stood there, watching over and over, staring at the mecha as at last the energy around his feet became enough. He threw out both hands, as the energy went up completely around his body.

Without warning, his entire body changed. His jeans had their material shredded ,becoming nothing more then pajama pants as a strange design of many fish covered his legs. Finally, atop of his head locks of his hair went flying off, as it changed to a thin-textured, green color, lying simply on top of his head. The mecha blinked, looking confused. Its sensors began to error, as it realized that the man had lost all of his energy; it was completely gone. There was not a bit of spiritual pressure or anything coming from the man, he seemed utterly and completely powerless.

The giant robot began to charge towards him, as he grabbed the wiry man in one hand, holding him up in the air. However, as he began to move, the robot's processors stopped being able to compute, as the man's body moved through the hand, seemingly as if it didn't exist, falling out of it as he threw his right hand out, smiling. "My name is Colin Washi, Leader of the Vizard Corps…'" He announced simply, throwing out his right hand as the rest of his body moved backwards, the giant monster right in front of him.

"RA Bomb!" He said simply, smiling lightly as he felt a massive amount of energy flow into his hand, becoming a highly condensed sphere of raw energy, before without warning the sphere shot outwards, a massive sphere of swirling energy, which rapidly consumed the robot. Its entire body became filled with the sensation of being slashed, as its entire body was cut into nothing bigger then wires, the bits and pieces of it breaking through the air as the energy attack stopped on its head, having moved with its rotation perfectly, resulting in the spins the man had put within it causing it to spin itself out.

"What was that all about, anyway… I was just trying to test out Rumble… why'd he have to set it to kill..? " The energyless man muttered to himself, as without warning his body began to spin downwards, his entire form seeming effortless as he moved through the air, before his right foot stepped down on solid ground again, at which point his body moved back and forth slowly. "Dang… didn't think it'd be this bad… " He muttered, as at last he shot up into the air again, doing a little spin as he got over his land sickness. "Sorry if I disrupted your show with my little demonstration… But I wasn't able to help it, so I'll hope you'll be able to forgive me." he said, speaking to the boy who had been putting on the show. He didn't have a lot of things he could do right now; he was stuck in rumble mode for a while, and it was always interesting to get more contacts, even if they were a street performer…

|C|O|M|I|N|G|I|N|F|O|R|A|L|A|N|D|I|N|G|

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The show must go on! Left_bar_bleue3500/9999The show must go on! Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/9999)
Tiers:

Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:02 pm
Nithanial blinked as he listned to everything going on. He could not help but chuckle as the fight raged on. Slowly nodding his head he watched the fight as if takeing notes. Soon as the person started to talk to him he offered a grin.

Vizard huh. Is that some part of that shinigami i've been hearing about and even met at least one shinigami anyway.

He stated tapping his chin as he sighed. He was not sure about any of this but in a way it was all rather interesting. He took a look around and noted everyone seemed to have left though it was not really all that important that they be around now anyway. Shaking his head he turned to look back to the person he was talking to.

Well anyway. Thats not really all that important anymore to be honest. IT was over anyway. I do not put on a show thats all that long. I mostly try to get enough to where i can finnaly get a nice decent place to stay for the most part. Sense i am rather new in this area. Though i am rather supprised they have giant robots here.. I suppose you learn something new everyday huh? Ohh yea i am Nithanial Riyuu. I am the current head of the riyuu clan. Though unless you know about my clan it may be best you not know to much about it.

He stated with a laugh as he rubbed the back of his Head. In a way he was hopeing the person did not know anything about the clan. Though even if they did there was always a low chance that they would not care at all. He took in a deep breath hoping that the trueth would be that his clan was not all that known in this area.
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The show must go on! Left_bar_bleue20650/20000The show must go on! Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:56 pm
"Sorry to hear that." Colin told the man simply, looking aroud himself as he spun around effortlessly in the air. "You don't have a decent place to stay?" He asked the man simply, his eyes looking at the man behind his glasses, before smiling and bowing. "It's not every day I meet the head of a clan. Colin Peter Washi, at your service." He said simply, bowing before the laughing man. "Hmm... Seems not much is known about your clan other then that it existed." he said simply, as his eyes looked around himself.

After all, Colin possessed a cybermind. He could instantly access the Yuudeshi Network from anywhere, in any dimension. "Do you have any experience doing anything?" He asked the man, as a small wind blew through the area, stirring Colin's hair around. "I mean, other then what's in your show, naturally..." He explained, before blinking, realizing there was something he had failed at doing. "That's right, the robots. Well, this is the marketplace, and sometimes KJ's toys get... "loose"... and need to be taken care of." He explained to the boy, smiling before without warning flipping upside down, smiling as his feet clapped in the air above him, his arms crossed in front of his body as he looked at the boy from eye level, speaking one final time. "You must be new to what actually happens around here, aren't you."

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:45 pm
"ehhh its okay. I am kinda used to it in a way. I have a unique family in a way. so we never really had anything all that fancy." Nithanial shrugged as he spoke remembering everything that he had gone through up to this point as he offered a slight sigh. "Yea well in a way i do not have a place to stay at all really yet." He could not help but chuckle as he listened to the talk about the clan. "Well with me the clan can be a burden in a way considering my clan is hated to most that know anything about it. We are considered to be demons cause of our way of fighting in a way. Our clans ideals are hated as well. We go by the saying. To defeat evil you must become evil. So we are marked as demons." He said with a soft sigh as he slowly closed his eyes. "But in any case thats neither here nor there."

Nithanial taped his chin as he thought about the haveing anything he can do. "Hmmm well i have been called a martial arts master by most human standards i suppose you could say. My skills end up useing a focal point of the chi/ki energy within the air and the body. I can do alotta things really though sense i spent most my life training till i got here cause of the clan i am in it made most worldly experiences few and far between really. With my family in a way its bassed on how strong you are and just how much you can do in general. THe power of my clan comes from our soul's in a manner of speaking. sense we draw energy from our shi and ki of our soul and use it in a outward manifistation of power. Our souls tend to take physical form that only those with special sight can see. Mine takes form of a golden dragon when i am focused."

Nods his head as he sighed. "Toys huh? well i do not know if i would call it a toy but i suppose it can not be helped from time to time. Everything happens for a reason or so my mother would say. I never really belived it though i suppos it has some truth to it now though huh?" He said with a soft laugh as he stared at the one before him. nodding his head he gentlyu placed a hand to his chin to show he was thinking. "You can say i am yes. Though i have found out about hollows. I have taken out a few of them though i do not know what happens to them after i beat them though sadly. I know they go to the heaven place or what ever you call it when shinigami beat them though. As for the rest about this place i am pretty lost in more ways tehn one most the time."
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:02 pm
Colin blinked, tilting his head at the young man. He's the head of a clan but has nowhere to stay? He wondered, before hearing it explained to him. Ahh. He realized now that if people considered his people to be that way, then he was likely down on his luck at the moment. "Hmm then." He spoke aloud, tapping his own chin intime with Nithanial, although he was still upside down.

"Martial arts?" Colin asked him, smiling as he looked back at the many conflicts he'd had in his six hundred years of life. ...Woah, I really haven't seen anyone like that before. He realized, blinking to himself. "Would you like a job?" The Eaglegod asked the boy, blinking as he looked at him. "Yeah, that was a toy... the real weapons around here are beyond even the scope of imagination itself." He said, almost sadly. "As for those hollows... unless you are eating them, you literally are just erasing their souls forever. Usually it's better to simply restrain them or discourage them from what they are doing until a Shinigami can dispose of them." He explained, somewhat sadly, before smiling at the boy again.

"However, on a lighter note; if you do need a job... I'll give you one, but I'm not going to tell you the details unless you accept. I need to see if you can trust people without having a reason to, first."

- Buddha
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:14 pm
Nithanial slowly nods his head as he taps his chin as well. his fighting style was considered to be diffrent and outragous at times given the way his attacks all seemed to work in a manner of speaking. Though he did need to do something aside from working with these little shows he did. Looking to him as he thought he gave a soft sigh and gently shook his head. I see. I suppose it will not hurt to help then. After all its not like i have anything better to do really. i may be human but i am far from ordinary i can tell you that at least. and as far as these toys go. They do look rather interesting though i suppose they are way to dangerous as well considering all that one did. yea i will help why not.

He said with a soft grin as he looked to Colin. Slowly noding his head he could not wait to hear all that he would be doing. Considering if his possible talents would be of help he figured it would be worth checking out. Takeing in a deep breath be could not help but wounder about all that it could be. Though he could also not help but wounder if any others he may have to come in contact with would even like to have him around. He could not help but focus on that point of intrest in his mind. Though he did manage to get rid of the thought with a few shakes of his head. okay then what do i gotta do? I will say okay though I will not promise if i have to work with anyone that they will like me. Then again some may down right despise me. Though this is just a warrning it may not be a proublem to. I just figured i should let you know this now insteed of finding it out latter.

He stated with a soft grin as he watched Colin for the time being his mind was in disaray though the look on his face would not show it at all.
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 13, 2013 1:34 pm
"Meh. Helping another person out is never a problem." The Eaglegod explained simply, as he reached out a hand, placing it on Nithaniel's shoulder as his body righted itself, standing on equal footing with the man. "Hope you like flying!" He exclaimed simply, as without warning a pair of wings appeared on the male's back, as his eyes visibly changed to an emerald color, looking down at Nithaniel. After all, the man was a human giant, towering over most with his lanky body. "HERE WE GO!"

He yelled out, as his emerald wings struck down, and without any warning the two of them were thrown up high into the air. Colin maneuvered his arm underneath Nithaniel's own, and smiled as without warning he dropped the male and folded his wings around himself. They descended, heading straight for a simple building as without warning a hole opened up within it, and somehow Nithaniel's body was unharmed as he slammed into a small pool of water, swiftly followed by the Eaglegod. Without any warning, the massive system went online, as a large spout of water shot out, slamming into the two of them as they went flying on the gigantic water slide system deep within the Vizard Corps' lair, which always led back to Colin's office and were installed for the Eaglegod's convenience.

"Sorry about your clothes, we'll get you new ones!" The Eaglegod exclaimed, as the two of them shot around the absolutely amazing waterslide, better then some modern rollercoasters. The system took several minutes of movement for them to reach the end, as it spanned all across the sprawling Karakura Central. At last, the water opened, and the two of them shot out, landing in a large office with a microwave, fridge, desk, and two chairs, one behind the desk and one in front of it.

Colin shot directly into the one behind the desk.

Nithaniel was uncermoniously sent from the roof into the very comfy depths of the second one, and the meeting began.

"I need eyes on the ground." Colin told the man simply, as it became obvious that he wanted him to work as a teller, for none other then the Vizard Corps.

- Buddha
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:03 pm
i do like flying actually its rather relaxing to me. He said as he watched colin and he could not help but blink as he saw the wings. Then as soon as he blinked they were already in the air. Stareing at everything he could not help but grin as he took in everything. This was indeed a better way to get a look at everything though in a way it confused him. though he decided to keep his thoughts to himself for the time being anyway He took in the scenery until the pod of water was hit. He was not really supprised that he was not hurt. For the most part it was due to his ability that he had yet to master but had a good grip of. Shakeing his head he soon found himself in an office. He shook his head as multiple thoughts ran into his mind. Then he looked to Colin and then to his clothes.

Do not worry about these old things. They have been through so much i do not think there has been a time when i did not have to get them repaired. He said with as oft chuckle as he slowly walked over to the front of the desk his head tilting slightly to the side as he looked around the room. This all seems rather fancy. Are you sure that you will need my help? He stated hefore he stoped talking and would soon listen to colins words. He was rather confused by everything that had just happened. Though then again in a way everything about this place seemed to confuse him more and more the longer he was there. He simply listened as this meeting commenced as he slowly nods his head he gave a slight sigh.

i see in a way this is about keeping an eye on the hollow and possibly other form of activities on the ground huh? Well i can do that it seems simple enough. and the thing i need to not do is to destroy these hollow things huh? I can render them immobile i suppose though then again that can be tricky given my usual state of mind. though i can do my best on that part. He stated as he gently taped his chin as a soft grin formed upon his lips. though it did quickly fade as his thoughts grew about all that he could possibly do as well.
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:13 pm
Colin smiled. It was always good to find another person who enjoyed flying. "Yes, quite sure." The Eaglegod explained, looking right at the man. "I need someone to watch out for the minor things that happen; the beings that slip through the barrier, the problems that only the normal citizens can see and those who are supposed to be responsible for it have no idea..." He explained, looking rather saddened about it.

"That's right." Colin said, nodding to the man. "We can provide you housing and a salary... But you are going to require the proper tools for the job." He explained, sliding back as he looked up at the ceiling. "This may require some altering of your body; although more likely then not will only be the process of allowing you to instantly contact us through the Yuudeshi Network at any time." He explained, smiling at the man, before suddenly blinking as the microwave went off.

Suddenly, there was a bag of popcorn in his hand and in Nithaniel's. "I hope you like popcorn. I got us a snack." He explained, smiling as he reached into the bag. "There anything else you want for the work, or in general." He asked, throwing the popcorn into his mouth and enjoying the flavor of the butter as he awaited the response.

- Buddha
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum