Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
: : Darkness Steps In : : Left_bar_bleue17560/99999: : Darkness Steps In : : Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

: : Darkness Steps In : : Empty : : Darkness Steps In : :

Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:08 am

: : Darkness Steps In : : 86770c3cb510249b54b695e20dc2bdb1_bp
= R Y O I C H I K A L L E N =

A man with a white hair, and a black coat was walking along the place called 'Soul Society', where shinigamis and pluses stays in. He was none other than Ryoichi Kallen. His long, spiky hair that brushed downwards covered most parts of his eyes, two zanpakutos were hanging together on the right side of his waist. Two visible bracelets can be seen locked on different wrists, they may look valuable, but its not something to laugh at and remove it. Every step he does lets out a soft sound that echoes out by the soul society, but not far away. His 'weird' eyes shifted to the left, then back to the right, as if he were looking for something, or someone. Closing his eyes slowly, his mouth had opened a small space, inhaling the air around him before continuing for what he was doing earlier ago.

Surprisingly, the Soul Society was suddenly crowded with people the moment he opened the gap between his eyes. It was like a supermarket, although it was actually not. Thump.. Ryoichi's head shifted behind, it was like a sudden shock and urge to turn around. It was his instinct, but he felt a sudden uneasiness around him, as it was almost like something is about the happen. He couldn't tell if it was good or bad, and it was confusing his current situation. His right hand had moved to his Zanpakutō, holding against its cover in case something were really to happen. Trying not to worry about the current situation, he averted his attention back to the crowds, and tried to walk his way through the many people that had walked past him. Forcing through the gaps of many people within the crowds, and he was certainly tired of it. Thump.. His heartbeat had jumped again, and it was another shock. He shifted his head behind again, knowing that there were nothing there, he knew that it was his instinct, but he couldn't help but looking what and who was behind him. The world was always like this, full of mysteries.

"What was that anyway..? Tch.. I wouldn't even want to bother about it anyway.. although it had caught my attention for several times"

Wihout checking, he continued his way by pushing himself through the crowds.

Empty, blank space.
Anonymous

: : Darkness Steps In : : Empty Re: : : Darkness Steps In : :

Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:45 am

Photobucket
Photobucket

: : Darkness Steps In : : KVBar

His body was moving like a snake, sneaking in the crowd. The fourth seat had gone out, and Kaveh knew there was something about the male; the fact that the two had almost exact similar fashion senses. The male's jet black hair fluttered in the absent light, as he moved in between people; his steps were quiet, almost invisible, lost in the thrum of the crowd. And soon, he was close; the other seemed to be at least aware, which wasn't bad; Kaveh had made sure to let leaks of his presence seep out so that he would at least have an idea that he was hunted. But what was the male's true purpose? That was something only the sneaky male could answer. It was relatively sometimes just on a whim, and sometimes just something to do. Or interesting. Did it matter what kind of thing it was? The male was moving in close, the shinigami's lips curving into a smile. Blood red eyes, eyes of a dead man, would flash from the crowd; the blood thirst of Jashin was easily capable to rise in his body. But Kaveh knew, he knew, that there was no point in just being an easy target. So that begged the question again; what was his point to being here? Kaveh maybe just wanted to interact with a squad mate; or maybe he had a disastrous sortie planned for this man. Did it really matter what sort of thing the black haired male wanted? He thought it was foolish to dwell on such things too long.

His steps halted; just as the other had as well. Kaveh's fingers touched his chin, and then the other moved, kept on going. This was his chance, as Kaveh moved now with a light speed; letting his body drift in and out of the people, his black gloved hand reached out. Snapping around the male's wrist, he pulled, taking both of them out of the crowd, and into a side road. It was one of those roads that nobody wanted to go, and once that was done? The male let go of the other, and took a few steps forward, before turning with a light smirk on his face. ''So, I guess you had an idea. I'll cut to the chase; I'm just interested in who you are. As you can easily tell, we're probably similar.'' he spoke. With his touch, and his actions, he had brought attention to himself; his words only re-affirmed his existence. In general? Kaveh had just made sure that this man noticed him. After all, the Third seat understood priorities more so then the average person, as he let a smile touch his lips. ''But of course, you should have been prepared for something like this.. after all, we are in the same squad.'' he said softly, his glittering blood eyes focused on the male; and that was when something to be realized. That for all intents and purposes, Kaveh was an existence that nobody noticed unless forced; and yet, they would understand almost immediately. There was an arrogance, a sense of self that was so strong it was overwhelming. And more so? There was something almost resembling deep insanity in those eyes.

''Now, can you guess who I am?'' he spoke mysteriously, wondering if the male even knew the other seats.. if this fourth seat even looked towards others.

Photobucket
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
: : Darkness Steps In : : Left_bar_bleue9500/10000: : Darkness Steps In : : Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:06 pm
The young looking girl hummed and she walked through the streets of soul society a thin smile on her pink lips. Her blonde hair was pulled back in a loose ponytail, but her bangs still hung loosely at the sides of her face. Her gray eyes twinkled as she looked around at the crowds, a large clank from her metal boots muffled by the buzz of action as she stepped forward. A gold sash went around her upper body, from her left shoulder to her right hip, holding her zanpaktou on her back. Even on her off days she carried the huge European blade around, refusing to leave her instrument of justice behind.

She stood there for a few moments, trying to decide what to do with her day off, today there had been no paperwork to complete, by some miracle everything had been done by now. Having finally decided to go train herself some more, she turned around to go to the training hall, but stopped suddenly mid turn. Suddenly, a sense of overwhelming malice had flowed over her, she knew this feeling well. It was one of the abilities granted to her by her zanpaktou, she could sense malice and where it was coming from. However, she had never sensed anything like this within soul society, it was something not even those brutes from squad eleven gave off.

Quickly, she turned, not to run in fear, but towards the source. A quick flash step allowed her to cover much of the ground between her and the one she was sensing. Breaking in to a quick walk, her smile gone, now her lips set in to a slight frown.After a few feet she used another flash step, arriving at the end of an alleyway, and within it two people seemed to be talking. She could tell they were shinigami from their spiritual pressure, but she did not know them, thus they must be from another squad.

"Who are you two, and what are you doing in this alleyway??"

(OOC: sou yuuki gave me permission to join the thread, aivee, if you have a problem with that let me know. Ryouchi needs to meet Kristya eventually anyways.)
Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
: : Darkness Steps In : : Left_bar_bleue17560/99999: : Darkness Steps In : : Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Wed Apr 24, 2013 7:19 am

: : Darkness Steps In : : 86770c3cb510249b54b695e20dc2bdb1_bp
= R Y O I C H I K A L L E N =

During the squeeze between a gap of crowds again, a hand reached out, protected by a set of black gloves and took a grip against his wrist. It almost looked like an attempt to steal his bracelets, but instead, an unknown person dragged him along at a fast pace. In mere seconds, he realises that he was out and about from the large crowds that he had once trying to get through alone. It was a tall man, almost had the same attires as he does, with just the differences of their hair colors. The man dropped him afterwards. Ryoichi's eyes drifted around, confused with the current situation. The man took three small steps towards him, with a visible light smirk can be seen expressing on his face. A sentence was released from the man's mouth before he could ask a question,

''So, I guess you had an idea. I'll cut to the chase; I'm just interested in who you are. As you can easily tell, we're probably similar.''

One of his eye twitched, as his confusion was reaching up to a higher level. Thump.. 'That feeling' reached again, by instinct, he reacted by pulling out one of the zanpakutos that was hanging itself together on the right side of his waist with his right hand, before unsheathing another one again.

"Interested in who i am? Don't give me that, just because we're probably similiar, doesn't mean you have to compare your hair color with mine!"

Ryoichi was somehow irritated by the man who had a jet black hair, while himself had a pure white hair. Another sentence was released from the man's mouth,

"'But of course, you should have been prepared for something like this.. after all, we are in the same squad.''

Same Squad.. he said. From what he knew, Ryoichi had not even a single chance to receive a glimpse of this man from the moment he joined the squad 2. It is either the man was hiding his presence ever since, or is it just because that he did not notice him at all. Sheathing his blades back to where it were before, one of his finger tapped against his chin, before his eyes were shifted directly towards the black-haired man.

''Now, can you guess who I am?''

Tapping his chin again, Ryoichi could finally release another sentence from his curiosity, "I don't even know who you are, although we're in the same squad since i hardly even had the chance to see you."

Soon before that, a voice of a female echoed throughout the silent road. It was a female, young one, with a blonde hair was standing by an alleyway, and shouting out towards the two males who were standing by the road, "Who are you two, and what are you doing in this alleyway??".

"Tch.. Another annoying person coming in."

His attention averted to the female, with a slightly unpleased expression on his face. A killing intent from him can almost reach to the female only, which could make her feel a chill down her spine. He shifted the positions of his legs, while his eyes would continue staring down at the female who was still a few feets away from him. He released a cold breath from his mouth, his eyes sharply shifted to the male, then returning to the female. "Before i ask you a question, let me introduce myself. My name is Ryoichi, Ryoichi Kallen, a Seat 4 at the Squad 2. Now let me ask you, what are YOU doing here?"

Empty, blank space.
Anonymous

Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:17 am

Photobucket
Photobucket

: : Darkness Steps In : : KVBar

Kaveh was not perturbed by the apperance of someone else; he had done well to sense them coming. Or rather, his Zanpaktou did. But before she even arrived, the two would resolve.. well rather, the other would speak and answer the questions that the similar dressed male had asked. That was rather what Kaveh would want to focus on currently. Of course, his first reaction was to draw a blade; regardless if Kaveh had drawn one himself or not. His lips curved a bit wider, as his red eyes gleamed, shimmering like fascinated pools of blood, leaking from a body to explore the outside world. Yes.. this was something that pleased the jashiist. These feelings of almost dominating, scaring someone else by their simple presence.. the thought was madness in itself! The male's hand slowly touched his face, as each answer was almost maddening; this man didn't even know him! What.. a funny problem! Kaveh felt his grin grow even more widely, but the palm of his hand hid that, as his limbs shook a little bit from the sheer amount of excitement that was running through him. In fact, when the blonde, adorable girl just walked up towards the alley, and demanded them, the male couldn't help but want to exorcise his powers.. he was probably higher ranked then the two of them put together! His body shook again, a small tremor that was like a nervous twitch; this excitement.. it wouldn't contain itself inside of him for much longer.

''Hehe hehe! This is.. amusing beyond all belief.. your name girl? I'll need to know.. well for later maybe!'' he said, his voice shaking, almost out of control. He wanted to.. he wanted to... do something! The male just felt the shivers run across his body, as he slowly breathed out, and let his hand drop, his face clear. ''I am Kaveh Emmereich, the Third seat of Squad two.. I am aiming to become the vice-captain, once it's vacated. I am also a servant of Jashin.'' said the male, his face utterly serious. The piercing blood crusted red of his eyes were shimmering in a deathly vale of things to come. Rather, the male was just so excited. It was almost like a creepy obsession with others for Kaveh; he wanted to seem them when they reacted to him, as he titled his head, and just looked at them. Rather, he was discarding his playing persona; he was now serious as his gaze looked at the two. ''Now, I suggest we all put our blades away; elsewise this will look like a lack of control on the part of squad two, Ryoichi-kun. The very fact you were unaware of your squad mate's indentity is rather shameful. In either case, miss, state your name and squad, along with position.'' he said, his voice now cutting serious. The cold, confident air around him was of someone that never lost on the inside; he was always on top, in control and most of all, held a power that none would hope to match in the very end.

But he would have to wait on these two to listen to him before proceeding.

Photobucket
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
: : Darkness Steps In : : Left_bar_bleue9500/10000: : Darkness Steps In : : Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:19 pm
Kristya stared at the one calling himself Ryoichi Kallen, trying to decide what to do. Was it really possible that her brother had become a shinigami as well? Well, there was one way to test that.

“So, you say your name is Ryoichi Kallen? Well, if you really are Ryoichi, you should recognize this, shouldn’t you?”

With that said, she drew her zanpaktou from its sheathe, holding the huge blade with both hands, though it was fairly obvious she was left handed. She brought it directly in front of her, holding it vertically before lowering it horizontally, pulling her leg back as she did. Holding it steady, she pushed forward, attempting to stab the blade through Ryoichi’s stomach. When she was still a human, this had been a part of her sword style, always starting a fight with those exact movements. If this man was her brother, he should recognize those movements.

Backing off after the strike, she did not sheath her blade, but turned to the man next to the supposed Ryoichi.

“Well, guess I should answer questions then. I am Kristya Kallen, third seat of eighth squad. As for that idiot’s question, I came here because I sensed malice coming from this direction. I followed it back to this point, do you have a problem with this?”

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum