Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
SOTM OF THE MONTH! Left_bar_bleue20650/20000SOTM OF THE MONTH! Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

SOTM OF THE MONTH! Empty SOTM OF THE MONTH!

Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:45 pm

NOMINATE IT!

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
SOTM OF THE MONTH! Left_bar_bleue10/100SOTM OF THE MONTH! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

SOTM OF THE MONTH! Empty Re: SOTM OF THE MONTH!

Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:07 am
sit down and shud up, simply sweet and easy from lio this time round. a man who has come back stepped up to assist our staff that has recently traken a hit since the loss of some really great RPers and even greater people. so without further ado

KYLE

Guy keep doing what yo doing cause im loving havin ya here and expect to see some greatness outta ya, greatness that we all know ya had before. GO KYLE

SOTM OF THE MONTH! M9rTQZk

Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
SOTM OF THE MONTH! Left_bar_bleue17560/99999SOTM OF THE MONTH! Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:15 am
"Yo. Stand up and put your hands in the air."

Once upon a time, there was a man who stood up before the staffs for his comeback. The warrior's name was Kylekaotikk who was chosen to be nominated by the holy cookie sword.

I may not have the legitimate reason to choose the warrior, but the sword thinks that the man had deserved it despite its return to the heavens and the family.

Empty, blank space.
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
SOTM OF THE MONTH! Left_bar_bleue9500/10000SOTM OF THE MONTH! Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:42 am
I will nominate Kyle as well. Though he has only recently popped back in, and I wasn't around when he was here before, I feel as though he has been here forever. He is on the xat chat alot, and even though I am not even comparable to him in my ability to role play, we have had a thread together. Though Aivee reserved both my applications, I believe Kyle offered to check one of them, and I sadly had to turn him down. Though I may not notice the work he does for staff, his activity has lead to me being unable to imagine PH without him.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
SOTM OF THE MONTH! Left_bar_bleue99999/99999SOTM OF THE MONTH! Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:20 pm
Photobucket

♣ VOTING JJ HANDS DOWN IN SOTM ♣

Ye wanna know who I'll be voting for in SOTM? JJ, hands down. I've been having a bad month, to say the fucking least, and he was one of the few people, no in fact, he was the only person who I felt made me want to do something for the site when my drive/muse to keep this place together had been so. He had understood my moods to a bit, gave me some constructive ways to get my muse jiving back and was able to withstand all the madness which is Red and my instabilities. For that monstrous task alone, I will gladly vote him for SOTM and probably Staff Member of The Year.

SOTM OF THE MONTH! WVMWLOu
Teitoku
Teitoku
Blackblood

Member Info
Platinum Points:
SOTM OF THE MONTH! Left_bar_bleue0/0SOTM OF THE MONTH! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:36 pm
SOTM OF THE MONTH! Lunapic_136685762473515_1_zpsc0c24a12

Throwing my vote in for Aivee, she's probably the most active posting staff member. Keep up the good work!

SOTM OF THE MONTH! Ap8OoJO

Anonymous

Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:21 am
SOTM OF THE MONTH! Tumblr_m4x5ddQnbp1rnhkp3o1_500_zpsf79bcffc
Let's get the ''staff'' out of the way.
Thank you Kyle, but I won last month so I can't be nominated haha~

This month? I'm aiming for you, JJ. Tomcat, you've done so much, to keep everything together; so props to you. *gives sword from under skirt* enjoy~ x3

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
SOTM OF THE MONTH! Left_bar_bleue99999/99999SOTM OF THE MONTH! Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Thu May 02, 2013 2:15 pm
Photobucket

♣ CLOSING DOWN THIS OTM ♣

Alright, since it's been a week since the nominations were made, I'll be locking this thread. All threads that were nominated above will be going to the finals to be voted for SOTM of the month of April.

SOTM OF THE MONTH! WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum