Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
FTOTM Of THE MoNTH! Left_bar_bleue20650/20000FTOTM Of THE MoNTH! Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

FTOTM Of THE MoNTH! Empty FTOTM Of THE MoNTH!

Thu Apr 25, 2013 4:56 pm

YES, THE LEAST SANE PART OF THE NOMINATIONS! LET IT COMMENCE! AHAHAHA!

...And also, I just realized that OTM means Of The Month So I'm KinDa just RepeTitioning It. OH weLL.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
FTOTM Of THE MoNTH! Left_bar_bleue10/100FTOTM Of THE MoNTH! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

FTOTM Of THE MoNTH! Empty Re: FTOTM Of THE MoNTH!

Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:07 am
FTOTM Of THE MoNTH! Tumblr_m18fg0KSWD1r1tm6a

get yoself a person whos return is so anticipated, two 2 tiers who wanna shoot above their tier level no matter what happens and .... a shadin. Thats right allski theres only one thread that can be nominated fo lio. One that has gray flying through buildings and also being insulted on a post by post basis

are you suddenly intrested?

i can see this thread becoming quite a monstrous battle and with eejis return i can see things heating up just that much more, good luck guys i expect to see gray in taters at the end, and if i don't there'll be hell ta pay XD

FTOTM Of THE MoNTH! M9rTQZk

Cookies
Cookies
The Cookie
The Cookie

Member Info
Platinum Points:
FTOTM Of THE MoNTH! Left_bar_bleue17560/99999FTOTM Of THE MoNTH! Empty_bar_bleue  (17560/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:40 am
FTOTM Of THE MoNTH! Tumblr_m8wfpbe4LR1ropuy0o1_500
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! TODAY, THERE WILL BE A FIGHTING THREAD THAT WILL BE NOMINATED BY THE COOKIE RADAR!

A Sudden Interest

Okay, okay, i admit, this is one of the most intense, and best fighting thread in my roleplaying history. Knowing that Gray's powers and Shadin's powers were world's apart, it doesn't mean that he has to pussy out from there. This is when Gray pulls up his sleeves from the ground, and tighten up his pants.
Anonymous

Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:07 am
FTOTM Of THE MoNTH! Tumblr_mk01r5ZQ6u1s0g1z4o1_500_zpsbce97731
A fight, eh? Kekekeke
So it seems we need to stamp a fight in for this month? Well, well Let's get this going then.

New Home for the Psycho

Never mind my cute little girl but just keep in mind that the one guy murdered a whole compound, one assassin chick just went axe crazy and well you've got a pissed off adapter, shit will NOT go well. Ya got it~?

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
FTOTM Of THE MoNTH! Left_bar_bleue99999/99999FTOTM Of THE MoNTH! Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Thu May 02, 2013 2:10 pm
Photobucket

♣ CLOSING DOWN THIS OTM ♣

Alright, since it's been a week since the nominations were made, I'll be locking this thread. All threads that were nominated above will be going to the finals to be voted for FTOTM of the month of April.

FTOTM Of THE MoNTH! WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum