Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A suny day  in the Park and a night walker? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue13000/99999A suny day  in the Park and a night walker? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

A suny day  in the Park and a night walker? - Page 2 Empty Re: A suny day in the Park and a night walker?

Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:55 pm
Charlotte gently laughed at the child. “Yes Time. Time is a power full thing isn’t it. In time all thing come and go~. In time you will grow~. In time you will know ~. Both the feelings of joy and sorrow ~.” Charlotte would say this as if it was a nursery rhyme her voice up beet and cheerful but not fully singing ether. “But part of growing up is taking responsibility for what you do. Living without rules or laws is no why to grow in life. Lines must be made to not be crossed. Sure some lines are small and mean very little if you do walk past them at times. But there are more important things that we as in society deem to never be ok. Those lines should never be crossed. Consequences are deeply needed in civilized society or we would all be consumed by madness.” Charlotte would reach over and pet Ryo-ohki on the head. “Yes in time. A lot of things will come to you in time. I am sure of it.” What Charlotte said was true for society in general without looking in to individual or race circumstance. It was just the general laws that all beings should follow she was talking about.
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A suny day  in the Park and a night walker? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3500/9999A suny day  in the Park and a night walker? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/9999)
Tiers:

A suny day  in the Park and a night walker? - Page 2 Empty Re: A suny day in the Park and a night walker?

Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:49 pm
Ryo-ohki slowly nods her head as she takes in a deep breath and slowly looks to the ground. I have done things before comeing to this world that would be marked as horrible things before me and my pilot ended up reaching earth. It was so bad that we were branded the highest grade of criminal in my world. owning up for things you can do and have done never really happened with us cause of the friends and family we ended up makeing along the journy we had back in my world. She would soon look as if she was going to cry as she remembered everything that she had done over the years before she had met the family that she had grew to love and even care for. the small little pools of tears would slowly begin to swell up around her eyes as she looked back on everything that had happened up to the point that she was currently at. The people of this world will possibly never know how bad i used to be up untill the day i met those dear to me. and in many way's it is possibly better that way sense it was not just me but i was one of them that became the most popular. cause without me my pilot could never have gotten to where she could do all the things that she has done. So in many ways i am a big part of what was to blame for all that was caused.

A suny day  in the Park and a night walker? - Page 2 025

She knew exactly what that ment and exactly how it affected those that she had come in contact with before a certin point. But anyway all that is in the past anyway i am a diffrent person now and that is a good thing. Well thats how i view things anyway. She would now be seen wiping the tears from her eyes though it would be clear that she was still holding a great burden that only her and the people of her world would even be able to come close to understanding. She was not sure what to say next so she simply put on a happy face as she stared at the lady standing before her.
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A suny day  in the Park and a night walker? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue13000/99999A suny day  in the Park and a night walker? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:42 pm
Charlotte would place her hands on to her lap neatly laying the right over the left. Tilting her head to the side to see the little one batter she would say. “It sounds as though you regret doing those things. That is good it means you do know what wright and wrong is. Nothing can change the past but you can make your future better with the knowledge you have learned.” Charlotte could not help but think how Cute and Sweetly Innocent Ryo was. In truth it almost made her mouth water and yet it left a slight feeling of guilt on her for uncontrollably wanting such dark things from someone like Ryo. Ryo was nothing like the normal people she feed off of as she really did seem like a pure child. None the less it really did not matter as long as the sun was out Charlotte could not do anything too Ryo without risking harm to herself. “It’s really good that you are not a criminal any more. That way you have a chance at a peaceful and happy life. No need to stay on the run all the time. You can make lots of friends. It’s all that any of us can ask. A normal happy life… ” Charlotte was a little envious knowing that such thing would never be possible for herself.
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A suny day  in the Park and a night walker? - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue3500/9999A suny day  in the Park and a night walker? - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (3500/9999)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:38 pm
Ryo-ohki slowly nods her head yes as she offered a soft smile as she stared at the lady before her. Yes it really is rather good. Considering you may not belive this. Though back before my pilot met tenchi I was used for some very very bad things. Though back then it really did not mean anything cause it ment i was actually needed by someone. The absolute worst thing i was used for was pretty bad but i did not think cause i actually had someone who needed me. I may not look like it but i was alot stronger back then. Because back then with my pilot we destroyed at leas 13 planets and at absolute most 16. we were dubed space pirates and given the class A danger rateing.

Ryo-ohki sighed as she slowly closed her eyes. Luckly without my pilot though i am not strong enough for that anymore. Though i still do have the power to call fourth the attack that i used to do so. it is just not as powerful anymore. She seemed rather happy to be talking about this to someone. Though it was something that she did not like discussing because of how many people she had hurt cause of it. Her owner was always so happy so in turn that made her happy. Though now that her life was turned around cause of how her owner was affected by a single person it kinda made things a lot more cheery for her. She was not sure if she should say anymore so she simply stared at the lady not sure what she should do now.
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:56 pm
“ so now that you’re here in this place have you given any thought to what you want to do with yourself? Like where are you going to live? Or how to get food? You are young so it can be a little hard to provide for yourself. But it's not impossible ether. An orphanage would take you in without a doubt. They would give you a bed to sleep on and food. That would be the easiest path and the safest.” She would rest her head on her hand, her eyes gazing down at the girl softly.

“On the other side if you don’t like the idea of living off the kindness of others you could try to make it on your own. But in this world there are a lot of people that would want to take advantage of you trust me. Don’t get me wrong must the people here are sweet and really nice but there are bad people too. They will act sweet just to get what they want from you. Rather it’s you preforming a job at their request and then refusing to pay once it’s done. OR any number of things really. This world is just as beautiful as it is ugly in the end. “

Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 09, 2013 6:20 pm
Ryo-ohki tilts her head to one side as she stared at the lady talking to her. She had no idea what was going to do but she knew it was a good idea not to go to this orphanage place. I can handle myself. I do not think anyone would truely be able to understand me in an orphanage place anyway. After all i am not exactly human. She gently tilts her head to one side as she tapped her chin. Besides i can't go to an orphanage i would cause to much trouble with the way i play. After all i take hide and seek a tad bit to serious on the hide part. considering i can hide where no one can find me. She said with a soft giggle as she slowly closed her eyes.
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 10, 2013 5:55 pm
"Hiding may come in handy. But I would not worry about being non-human, In this world we got all kinds. But it is your choice to go or not and like I said you could steel make it on your own.” She would delicately pat the little girls head. Her finger tips ruffling her hair in a tender manner. “and living on your own has its merits. Yes it comes with a lot of responsibilities but also a lot of freedom. “

“well who knows maybe you would do grate on your own. If you are from another world do you know any of that world’s technology? If you were to make it here and say you invented it you might even become wealthy . Then you would have no troubles for the rest of your life. Could do anything you wanted without worrying about where to get money or your next meal."
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Oct 10, 2013 6:50 pm
Ryo-ohki Tilts her head as she gently placed a finger upon her lips. Well i know some of the tech from my world. Though that is mostly due to my creator. Though i do not really know how to recreate it here. and i am not sure anyone has the right stuff to create it.. Sense i need something called the mass. Its a species that look like adorable little balls. and afterwords i would need the easyest thing to get on this planet someone's inner baby eggs. then i could do the whole creation of life. and in a way create a kid for that mother.. Thats how my pilot was born. I was created in a way that i am not entirely sure on. but i know i can live on the planet or in space. She said with a soft giggle as she slowly closed her eyes.

She was pretty positive that only the eggs would exist on this planet. Sense her creator had to traverse the universe to even get the species needed to create the child. Though then again she has been suprised before with everything she had been through up until this point to say the very least.
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:27 pm
“I am afraid we really don't need that. On this planet we have perfected cloning along with many others ways of creating lifes or impregnating ourselves. So that would not really be anything new here. “She would giggle a little bit. ”O well was just a thought I guess. There is lots of other stuff you can do to make your own way. You just got to find out what works for you.” She looked at this sky. The clouds floating over her head looked so lovely.

“ well you got a long time to find out what you want to be. There is no point rushing these things. For now it may be best to just find a small job that you can do. hmm maybe you should check for a job as a farmhand. I am sure there must be something you could do.”
Natalia
Natalia
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Oct 11, 2013 4:46 pm
ryo-ohki Blinks as she casually tilts her head to one side. [color=red] I suppose i could take people to anywhere in space they desired to go for a fee. Sense i can travel light years away faster then quite possibly any space craft available in this world. Though i suppose i could be wrong on that though.

She said with a soft smile as she stared at the ground as she thought. I can become an adult to but i really can not walk good in that state. She stated with a soft pouting face as she played with her fingers.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum