Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dreaming of a burger[closed] Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Dreaming of a burger[closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Dreaming of a burger[closed] Empty Dreaming of a burger[closed]

Thu May 02, 2013 9:15 pm
The young girl looked over the counter, and up at the menu. Her mouth watered as she looked at the menu for a long while, before answering the question posed to her.

"I'll have a cheeseburger, and some fries, oh, and a large cola!"

Looking warily at the youngster, she looked thirteen years at most, more like twelve, and went to get her order. Coming back, her held it out to her, looking down at the cash register.

"That will be $12.51 miss.."

Looking up, he realized the girl had snatched the bag from his hand, and was walking towards the door.

"Hey! Get back her with that!"

Turning around, her pink hair flowing behind her, she pushed her fist in to a punch, and when drawing it back, a thunderous boom shook the burger joint. The glass panes in the windows shattered, the wall teetering dangerously as their supports were now damaged. As Rachel walked out of the door, the place collapsed behind her, it's structure had not been up to code, and her attack had been enough to destroy the supports. Reaching in to the bag, she pulled out the burger and took a huge bite, smiling at the warm taste in her mouth.

Last edited by tina on Wed May 15, 2013 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Nickcca
Nickcca
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dreaming of a burger[closed] Left_bar_bleue0/0Dreaming of a burger[closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Dreaming of a burger[closed] Empty Re: Dreaming of a burger[closed]

Mon May 06, 2013 6:03 pm
James and paroling the area for hollows form the roof tops when he just saw this strange ass lady blow up the oik he seen many mess up thing his his tiem but this...... This was alot stranger a little girl just blew up a whole burger bar and this as the brits take the bisect. He was in his hollow armor cover his face with his hollow mask. With he jumped down and looked down at her and frown and cross his arms as he use some of spiritual pressure he try to slow her down and sighs.

"Ok you stop right how such a big reason to blow up a burger bar you better have a good reason for this."
He said and waited to see what she said he did not think on his first night hunting hollow he had take the law in his own hand. By stopping her where she runs at least get pond until the cops come he hopes if got powers he gotta to be a long night.
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dreaming of a burger[closed] Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Dreaming of a burger[closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Wed May 08, 2013 3:15 pm
Rachel blinked as the weird looking person dropped down in front of her. Munching on her burger, she ignored him ranting at her, dropping the wrapper at her feet when she was done.

"That was yummy! Yummy, yummy burger! Oh, who's you mister?"

With a crackling, sizzling sound, she disappeared from in front of the man, reappearing behind him. Jumping on to his back, she wrapped his arms around his neck and her legs around his sides. Gripping on tightly, she yelled at the top of her voice.

"Piggy back ride! Piggy back ride! Gimme a piggy back ride!"

Giggling, she clung to the bag of food which now only contained her fries, holding tightly to them man.

"Lets go to the park! Park, park, park! I want to play at the park!"

Nickcca
Nickcca
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Dreaming of a burger[closed] Left_bar_bleue0/0Dreaming of a burger[closed] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wed May 08, 2013 5:19 pm
James sigh and pick her up off his back by the surf of her back of her upper clothing back and try to make give eye concat level and looked at a father would if they kid miss behaved. " Look young lady do I look a baby sitter to you and that you blew up a burger bar and probbley at least one person. Don't you know any better?" he ask look trying to make see since of this one he seem he be evil but he almost like she did know any better if that the case this going one long night.He took a deep sigh before laecthering the young lady.

" look young lady lets do this the easy way and get you home before you hurt anyone else i am sure you did mean to but you must learn this ok behavior. This is bad no more bowling up stuff at all ok it hurt people I can hurt you now where ya mum and dad so I get you home quickly."
He look into her eyes tryign ti make of her how did not know this is bad come on she a mu mor dad to teach her right.
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 08, 2013 5:36 pm
Rachel felt herself lifted off the back of the man she had tried to get a piggyback ride from. As he brought her in front of his face and started lecturing her, she started flailing, screaming at him to give her a piggyback ride. Just as he finished lecturing her, her flailing leg went straight between his legs, hitting his crotch with a decent amount of force.

Distracted by the man asking about her mom and dad she stopped flailing, looking at him with a sullen face.

"I don't have a mom dad, I never have. What's wrong with what I did? All I wanted was some food, and he wasn't going to give it to me. Now let me go!"

Her stomach rippled, and slowly a 2 foot long knife emerged from it in to her hand. Its blade was as sharp as can be, and she looked at him with a bit of an upset expression.

"Why are you bothering me so much?"

((OOC: Knife is completely metal, and is 6 cubic inches (approx. 2 feet by 0.5 feet by 0.5 feet).))

Nickcca
Nickcca
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed May 08, 2013 5:56 pm
As feel the froce concat right where it hurts it his armor rang on the around area causing much discomfort and little bit of pain trying not to let go. He was in pain indeed he took a deep breath and sat put her down and sat down right in front of her because it did hurt alot and look int other eyes. He knew what I it liek to live without no family at all he has nothing at first but a few homeless people raised him. " I see it must hard being alone not know any better always board." James took a deep sigh gettign some breath back of being kick in the nuts and pull a flask and open and pull out his amour two cups this he gonna take a different aporoarth. Now he knows a little about she may said the fact he never a mum or dad said everything to him..

" Because young lady It wrong let talk about it over a hot chocolate shall we you see it saddens me to see a child with no seance of right or wrong but you never had a loving mother or father to teach you that." He said as he carefully poured the hot chocolate in the cups and gave one to her and gave one to himself. He noticed her power that did not sirpized him more so he interested where she got this power form he took athoer deep breath before currying on. " If you r willing to sit with me for a drink and let me tell you why also you tell all about your power you seem like me your not normal are you and in return I tell you about mine." Maybe he can do much right now due to being kicked in the nut untill a few minture later. But maybe all he meed to do to make understand she a lot more than a random she use her powers for good.
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 09, 2013 11:39 am
The smell of the hot chocolate, plus the fact he was being nice now was too much for Rachel. Smiling, she took the cup and sat down next to the strange man. Taking a sip, she smiled, the warmth spreading through her. She dropped the knife to the ground, no longer caring about it. The man seemed to be being nice now, she didn't feel the need for it.

"Mister, what's your name? My name is Rachel, Rachel Dare. You want to know about my powers, well I guess I can tell you. Well, I destroyed the naughty burger place by creating thunder. I can also use electricity to move very fast, that's how I got behind you. Oh, and that knife...."

She looked away, blushing furiously. She wasn't sure how to tell this man about the gateway, and Quor Tarai, and the plane of dreams. She took another sip of her hot chocolate, taking time to let it warm her up. After waiting a minute, she opened her mouth, softly letting her deepest, darkest secret out.

"I wasn't born like any other kid was. I was created by the god of the plane of dreams. Whenever someone dreams, they go to the plane of dreams. I was the product of passing a huge amount of energy, enough to hold a plane of existence out of its usual spot, in to a dream about a twelve year old girl. I may look like this, but I've been around for eighteen years, never aging a day. I am a doorway to the plane of dreams, an opening. I can pull things from the plane of dreams in to this realm, that's where the knife came from."

She pointed to the knife she had dropped on the ground, then buried her head in between her legs. She then spoke quietly to him.

"I bet you think I'm a freak, or you want me in order to control my powers. If it's the second, don't bother. One family adopted me for that reason, and I left them when I turned eighteen."

Nickcca
Nickcca
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 09, 2013 12:40 pm
James sat down and hear her out quite clearly and hear her story out he look sad for her, he would take off his helmet but he can't cause there might people around that might see his face he then can the pentroail in this girl to great force for good. He take a sip form his cup down and look sight into her eyes "I see that not a good and no I don't want to use your powers but I can train you not to use your powers for selfish reasons like what just did and with you can show you can use them to help people and to save lives. with what said no I think you perfectly normal, I heard and seen freakier things trust me." He put down pick and drinks it again he thought of something maybe he take upon himself to father her and rise as one of his own.

"Ok here a good deal If want you become apart of my family and rise as you my very own daughter you will turely know what it like to be kind. I return i like you to give a chance to teach right form wrong and train you to teach the way of hollow knight you can powerfull but compassionate and kind at the same time." He took a deep breath before putting his cup down and look at her hope he take interest in his offer. " I will not force you if refuse form here it your choice what you want but if don't join I want to poise not to kill people for silly reasons like just now and try to good ok."

He wanted to show she can just more than clueless selfish bart she can a hero with great power and be repsoiable eoungth to use them. " Remember you have great power by the sound it not something you can not just toy with your power and people lives. You must learn to careful with them other it could get into trouble even i might not able to help with ok." He look hopeing this word will ring thought her and maybe just maybe she can understand.
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu May 09, 2013 2:12 pm
Rachel stared at the man suspiciously, she couldn't believe the offer the man had just made. It had been basically the same thing the previously family had done, except she had been in an orphanage at that time. They had taken her in, offered to teach her to use her powers. However, she had found out they just wanted to use her as a weapon against somebody named Shadin. They had never gotten the chance of course, Rachel had killed them before they got that far. This person was doing almost exactly the same thing, and Rachel was worried he might want to use her abilities as well. However, this man had given her a nice, hot drink that tasted lovely even before he had known the extent of her abilities. She could bring food and drink from the other side of the gate of course, but it was never warm, the taste was always dull, and it wasn't as filling. If she accepted this man's offer, she would no longer get chased by those mean people with the silver badges, and she wouldn't have to destroy buildings like she had just done in order to get food. Thinking about it for a few minutes, she finally came to her decision.

"Okay, I'll come with you, but if you try to use me, I'm leaving immediately. I will decide if I need to leave, and you won't stop me if I do, okay?"

She stood up and held her hand out to him, finishing up her hot chocolate at the same time. Maybe, just maybe, she would have a proper family now.

Nickcca
Nickcca
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 12, 2013 4:19 pm
James smiled to hear this news he knew she he real family menber but he could leave her alone out here being chases around and let her blow things up. Hopefuly in time she understand her powers and even maybe she will later join in the family business as the hollow knight. " Good good and don't worry I let you leave as now on you part of the family there no need to stake hands I would show my face and give you my name butttttt." He said looking around see the crama men all sides lucky they did see his face as speedly put his mask back on. " As you can see look you little fire work show as broth some attestation look my cover busted."

He stood and noded to Rachel to say get ready to move and to say get on his back as he all the sudden made a ice mask out of ice what seem to come out of nowhere. James then gave it to Rachel to say cover up she does want the camera men to see her face if gonna get out of this he need cleaver and fast. " Am sorry were are The Hollow Knights sorry about the mess we tired to save the burger bar but it got destroy by the villian at hand. But need not worry they gone for one but warn you them this try to hurt this town and we be there waiting so until next time."

With that James use his water bending power to make steam tick enough to be a somke screen if Rachel got on they make a exmaely fast exit. He going to flash step his and Rachel asses out of here it about they leave before the media get any more footage of them they not ready for public as it is. Either way now the wrold know that hollow knight have he no choice and say their friendly. He olny hope that poeple will belive and not go on a witch hunt for them.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum