Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New Problems & Eternal Pains [OPEN TO ANYONE & EVERYONE] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999New Problems & Eternal Pains [OPEN TO ANYONE & EVERYONE] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

New Problems & Eternal Pains [OPEN TO ANYONE & EVERYONE] - Page 3 Empty Re: New Problems & Eternal Pains [OPEN TO ANYONE & EVERYONE]

Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:56 am
She heard the outburst using her own words against her, sadly though they in some other case could be very well true, but in this case she felt power here and might that very well did exceed her own, but it was not something that was completely yet out of her league which was why as the massive speed presented came down, even she barely in her enhanced state could keep up however she did quickly her palm came up, something happened here though something just plain clicked for her and her hollow for once they where in agreement even the little Pain in the ass in her head for once was focusing, they didn't want to die here, it was too soon and there was still much more to be done, which was why she slowly brought her arm up speeds above her norm enacted raw power exploding but it was more then that through self acceleration she sped herself up just enough to catch her shield in front of the foe's hands. That motion caused the choker to hit hard enamored defense, but it was more then that here, the force of opposition it presented thanks to accelerating force had been used to severely increase her own speed as it was apposing her own powers.

However Nero Wasn't done here, with the artful parry she slid back giving way to the punches though not quite all the way absorbing impact and off centering it, waiting for the last punch as she knew this beating could not happen forever, true her shield should have shattered but she had done something very significant, having released her power fully her shield and sword where aglow with pure power, more then this however her shield was not taking the full brunt, however it was redirecting the force of the blows causing huge explosions within the ground, however she after she felt a heightened change in the force around her had smashed her foot into the ground causing an explosion her face was bloody as while she did deflect the force using momentum and redirection the extreme amount of force present was enough to cause vibratory damage to her body, slight vibratory damage. Although as the finishing punch came her shield, enforced by massive amounts of spiritual energy, and hardened took the punch with a explosion that created a brand new crater a big one, as her sword was at her other side she skid back the ground caving under her wake, as the force was immense, and her shield was smoking extremely hard though because she focused her energy it was not yet broken.

Because the punches had ranged so many though she was exhaling the force had been immense but because the fists hit hard shield and not soft skin, the immense force had another side affect which was that it would cause minute fracturing in the mighty beasts arms , not big ones but enough to be noticed.
after though Nero was not in her own good conditions either with blood running from her body, she had released so much energy that it literally was causing her body severe damage, she puked some blood running from her mouth as she next had gripped her sword and shield harder, having been forced to release to an extreme point, madness tinging her body and despair rolling from her in waves that may be strangely familiar. As demented laughing came from her lips she puked more, holding something at bay as that final punch though came her resolve laxed because of the thing within her, the thing which plunged her into this despair, so the final punch hammered the shield, sending her flipping end over end as she tried not to damage the field further she crashed into the ground growling, as she spat up.. speaking to the person ..who ever had come .. to stop them..

"..Hey.. you.. i know you don't owe me anything but, leave those out of this.. and i will come with you..if its neccisary.. to sate. your anger.. but.. right now.. can.. you please knock me out.. if that doesn't happen.. the bitch is going to probably.. cause me to go very.. very.. insane.. again.. and to preserve lives and buildings.. please.. just..make sure..im not conscious after..your next attack.. "..

With that said she spat more blood up, internally struggling with a signature that radiated pure despair..of the likes that was unfathomable, .. she grit her teeth and brought her blade around up and into her abdominal cavity the pain.. it brought enough clarity to her as she looked up slowly saying something else..

"..I can explain when i come too later.. but . . . you have my word.. while im sane
as a general of the sea.. i will not harm this city..again.. and i will be indebt to you.. just let them go..thats.. all i ask.."

She managed to get out, as spiritual pressure was going out of whack literally her skin was being ripped from the massive and sinister amounts of tainted spiritual energy that was boiling forth of a dark red hue, she had exhaled shaking further, as blood weeped from her, and she had exhaled.. slowly yes slowly she forced the spiritual pressure to stay from a massive exploding level.. but only just.. as madness.. and despair.. kept pushing trying to get.. things to go over the edge..

New Problems & Eternal Pains [OPEN TO ANYONE & EVERYONE] - Page 3 LzZCuy7
New Problems & Eternal Pains [OPEN TO ANYONE & EVERYONE] - Page 3 BtXe12b
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
New Problems & Eternal Pains [OPEN TO ANYONE & EVERYONE] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue9500/10000New Problems & Eternal Pains [OPEN TO ANYONE & EVERYONE] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

New Problems & Eternal Pains [OPEN TO ANYONE & EVERYONE] - Page 3 Empty Re: New Problems & Eternal Pains [OPEN TO ANYONE & EVERYONE]

Thu Jun 13, 2013 7:54 am

The many Minds

of Kor-tatha

Kor-tatha could sense the man as he stepped forward in to the area, her body quaking from his very power. However, this wasn't what scared her the most. All the minds she had devoured, they seemed to awaken. Their personalities, they screamed out, thousands of voices coming over her telepathic channels as everyone would be caught in it. They screamed, begging to be saved, some calling out the man's name, Shadin Yuudeshi. All of them wailing in hopes of a savior, she couldn't suppress them no matter what she tried. Her form shrunk, the tentacles leaving her face as she returned to her original form, holding her head in agony. Reaching up, gathering her will power, she opened a garganta, pushing her self in as fast as possible. She needed to escape, and escape she would.

-EXIT THREAD-

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum