Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
TaiyounoMannakahe
TaiyounoMannakahe
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Universal Rollout (OPEN, Len-Thread) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Universal Rollout (OPEN, Len-Thread) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Universal Rollout (OPEN, Len-Thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: Universal Rollout (OPEN, Len-Thread)

Fri May 31, 2013 3:22 pm
J'veras blinked dumbly as he watched the grisly scene before him, letting the energy he had stored up for the veto dissapate into nothing as he fell to one knee, suddenly exhausted. It took him a few moments to realize the man had spoken to him.

"Oh. Lodging and whatnot isn't necessary. I've been here for a while, actually. And to be fair, the shinigami haven't been trying to catch me either." He chuckled, shrugging slightly. "I was just on a stroll and thought you had been attacked or something. " the arrancar continued explaining, chuckling slightly between exhausted pants.
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Universal Rollout (OPEN, Len-Thread) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Universal Rollout (OPEN, Len-Thread) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Universal Rollout (OPEN, Len-Thread) - Page 2 Empty Re: Universal Rollout (OPEN, Len-Thread)

Sun Jun 02, 2013 7:55 pm
The orbs easily shattered with each of the man's strikes, and as the last orb shattered, Amy let out a scream of pain. She fell to the ground, pain coursing over her entire being. Her hands shot up to her eyes, trying to block the light from one of them, but the pain was too great. She lay there on the ground, twitching and shaking, screams of pain escaping her whenever she had the breath to make noise. Gathering what willpower she could, slowly her arm moved out, grasping at the bandage that she had taken off. Just as slowly, her hand retracted, her face betraying intense pain. Working her way up, she slowly moved her hand to her eye, covering it once more with the bandage.

Once her eye was covered, the pain disappeared, and she lay on the floor, taking deep gulps of air as she slowly secured the bandage across her eye. If the men were still there once she had gotten her eye covered, she would take a moment to catch her breath, and then speak, her voice very weak.

"Look, I'm sorry. I was told that if I should see anyone with a mask or a mask fragment, I was to shoot to kill them. Anyway, you haven't answered my question, how did you know it was me? I'm positive I was at least two hundred and fifty meters from you two."

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Universal Rollout (OPEN, Len-Thread) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Universal Rollout (OPEN, Len-Thread) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:24 pm

BLACK LEN

"...Even so, I can't let you leave in good conscious and know that you'll probably get attacked like this again." He told the male, sighing, before looking down at the woman again, his blade spinning about before it suddenly shot into its sheathe again, holding it at his side as he gazed down at her, as if an executioner debating judgment. "That's better. At the very least you are sorry. Just know that whoever told you that didn't tell you everything." He explained to her, before she asked him her question, making him blink.

"...How I saw you?" He asked her, tilting his head to the side. "Two things told me you were there." He explained to her, gazing down at her still, an imposing presence. "The first was the glint of your gun, truly unusual in this part of town, which was given away by your spiritual presence. There should have been nothing like that out where I was. The second was the instinct that someone would immediately want to hurt this soul, for no other reason than injust racism. Therefore I acted as my instinct deemed, and it turned out that I was right. And hopefully, no one like me will ever face you again." He told her simply, his eyes narrowing down at her, his hand still gripped tightly against his sheathe, the meaning obvious.

WILL HIS POTENTIAL CONTINUE TO UNLOCK?

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
TaiyounoMannakahe
TaiyounoMannakahe
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Universal Rollout (OPEN, Len-Thread) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Universal Rollout (OPEN, Len-Thread) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:31 pm
J'Veras tilted his head slightly at the other male's mention of feeling spiritual pressure. "Well, first off, I can handle myself, that would have done a bit of damage to me, yes, but I could heal it right up fast." he shrugged. "And I didn't think you could feel spiritual pressure. First you do these weird transformations, next you use Arrancar powers, and now you're able to sense reishi?" He asked, thoroughly confused.

He then turned to the woman who had attempted to shoot him. "And you said someone told you to shoot at anyone with a mask or fragment? Who gave you that order? Last I knew, the shinigami tried to keep normal or abnormal humans out of their dealings with hollows, Vizard, or arrancar. If they're now hiring people with special powers to take out their enemies, then we've got something terribly wrong with the head captain or the central 46." he mused, mostly to himself as he ranted on. He turned back to Len and spoke again. "her shooting me is easily forgivable, my main concern now is who hired this woman to try to kill arrancar, hollows and Vizard."
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Universal Rollout (OPEN, Len-Thread) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Universal Rollout (OPEN, Len-Thread) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:53 pm
She slowly sat up, leaning against the wall. She looked down at the ground for a while, listening to what they were saying, then looked up at the man she had almost killed.

"I don't know them by name, but they saved my life. This was before I gained my stupid worthless powers, and the only person whoever told me anything about the spiritual side of things. Honestly, I wish I didn't even have my powers. I don't know anything about spiritual beings, I only know that beasts used to chase me, try to eat me, and now I have to cover one eye because of my shitty power."

Shrugging, she then looked up at the other man.

"What did he fail to tell me? I do not wish to repeat the mistakes that happened here ever again. Also, is there any way I can get rid of my powers? I'd kind of like my to be able to see things normally again."

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum