Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Notice to Isae. [Zetsurin only.] Left_bar_bleue8700/99999A Notice to Isae. [Zetsurin only.] Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

A Notice to Isae. [Zetsurin only.] Empty A Notice to Isae. [Zetsurin only.]

Mon May 27, 2013 10:51 am
A Notice to Isae. [Zetsurin only.] 31159796_m_zpsdbd6c36e
Tsukiryuu Crow
Watashi wa Kuro no Kenshi
    With all things considered Tsukiryuu was thinking about what he would have to do in terms of dealing with this notice about the upcoming Captains meeting. Tsukiryuu was purely being in a business mode, since well his own uncle wouldn't do shit and leave him with the Work to do that he should of been doing. Basically Tsukiryuu was left to do everything in the Third Division and that frustrated him a mite. The rage that Tsukiryuu felt from seeing his father disappear wasn't helping the fact he was so goddamn busy with basically running the third division and at the same time you'd think someone would be wanting to help him out. Damien was being a lazy drunk and the 12th division needed to know about the up and coming His black coat ruffled into the wind a bit as his eyes narrowed some as he walked but he generally had a focused calm expression on his face. It was like he was used to this. He was born for this in a sense. Here we go was the thought that Tsukiryuu had when he knew that he was getting into the realm of the 12 division and their strange ways of being Shinigami. It was their natural curiosity that made them strong enough to create the arsenal of weapons and facts for them to use. In short they needed them to keep their stuff updated and the captains meeting was to get every single captain together and understanding each other.

Taking a breath as Tsukiryuu began to focus on his thoughts knowing that the 12th division's new captain was a bit out there from what he had heard. So now the question had to be asked, just what kind of person was Isae, and how come he didn't hear anything about her from the academy. It had seemed like she was just someone out of the blue, but that seemed to happen lately, so he would just wonder how in the hell is anyone supposed to keep up with people when this issue comes up with random and new captains out of the blue showing up like their Jesus Christ and acting like the savior of that division. Anyway taking another breath and stopping looking at the division he wondered how that girl got in so quickly, anyway digressing from the negative thoughts he was having he walked up to the secretary and began to talk with her about the division and how it was eventually taking time to ask if he could see the captain because he had to talk to her about some important things and that he was third division vice captain doing the job of the captain that slept all day, got drunk and acted like a general asshole. She had a few giggles from her conversation with him and began to lightly blush, but he wasn't there for that anyway, so he'd just nod and smile at her.

He'd walk past the secretary and knocks gently on the door of Isae. "Excuse me Captain of the 12th are you decent and able to talk?" He'd inquire softly knowing that only a matter of time stopped him from going into there. he'd give her about five to ten minutes to answer him before he left the paper with instructions, but he didn't want to he'd rather talk to the source since it'd much more simple to do than just dealing with middle men all day every day.

A Notice to Isae. [Zetsurin only.] GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Notice to Isae. [Zetsurin only.] Left_bar_bleue13000/99999A Notice to Isae. [Zetsurin only.] Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

A Notice to Isae. [Zetsurin only.] Empty Re: A Notice to Isae. [Zetsurin only.]

Mon May 27, 2013 1:33 pm
As the young boy knocked on the door it would come open with little resistance. Papers, papers and more papers. Mounds of paperwork lining the right side of the room. All in neat and orderly stacks on top of various tables and things with moti-color labels on them. But the left side would be completely immaculate and void of any papers at all. The chair at the desk in the middle of the room was empty. A girl that was sitting next to the entrance of the Twelfth division the whole time. Would say in a cheerful voice. "I am done." Isae had been reading lab reports all day and had finally got past the last one for this morning. "So." The girl pointing a pen up at Tsukiryuu and his VC badge. "Third division Vice Captain Tsukiryuu right? That would makes the captain you were speaking so openly about Damien. I am relatively new but it doesn't really sit well with me that your Captain puts his work off on to others." she would give the boy a gentle smile. "But I guess some people are just like that. Its good he has someone like you who is willing to pick up his slack." Isae was not wearing her Captain's robes instead of it she had on a white lab coat.

Getting up from her chair she would walk inside the office laying the report on one of the paperwork Mounds. "I am the Captain of Division Twelve. my name is Isae. What can I assist you with?" what most likely would seem odd to Tsukiryuu was her power level as it would feel like a 2-5. Not really on par with a normal Captain. More so being a lot less than even Tsukiryuu himself.
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Notice to Isae. [Zetsurin only.] Left_bar_bleue8700/99999A Notice to Isae. [Zetsurin only.] Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Mon May 27, 2013 7:02 pm
A Notice to Isae. [Zetsurin only.] 31159796_m_zpsdbd6c36e
Tsukiryuu Crow
Watashi wa Kuro no Kenshi
    Isae must of been suppressing her power naturally or her reiatsu must of been having a vacation, most of the Captains he had met with had spiritual pressure on his level or higher. It felt strange, but he couldn't place why it was just yet. He couldn't but yet he wanted to. He wanted to know why she was suppressing her energy, and yet he felt like he shouldn't ask her so he didn't for the most part. Listening to her words Tsukiryuu seemed to be not really shocked by how she was doing things, then again she did comment on his family and for a moment he wanted to berate her for insulting his family when he was the only one besides family to talk bad about them, since it was more or less loving jabs at that person with all jokes aside however Tsukiryuu did wonder why a girl wasn't even wearing her Haori under the lab coat, was she that Mayuri level that she chouldn't understand the concept of wearing a god forsaken Haori. Anyway Tsukiryuu would remain calm and just smile at the girl who seemed barely even fit to do her job, as he activated his phantom tech and began to pull up lists of stuff it'd seem, but She couldn't really read it because of the foreign language one and two it was made to be seen in only one direction looking at it backwards would look like garbled junk.

Turning to speak to Isae as he took a seat in one of her seemingly less than comfy chairs. [b]"Well Damien-taichou is related to me so I can assume that he shoves it on me because I'm his junior outside of the fact that I am the Fuku-taichou of the third division. If I didn't pick up his slack nothing would come into order and well we would be shot into chaos for the time being. Anyway, Nice to meet you Isae, Captain of the 12th, I just wanted to tell you a few things before I had to run off. I apologize for my sudden arrival, well there's a planned Captains meeting soon, because of the lack of security within the Soul Society and we wanted to get the Captains input especially one that creates technology, and see what you had in mind. With that said do you have any real ideas on what you can create to help with the defense of the soul society like a tech that negates certain teleportation skills, being able to block out some other kinds of magical attacks from breaking the Seireitei dome, etc. "{/b] Tsukiryuu would be very pressing on those issues seeing the lack of control and skill within the Seireitei lately. Then again he also missed his father so it didn't help that he wasn't here to serve with Tsukiryuu. He could just assume that his father would of done the same in this case and started up a Captains meeting. Of course this meant that he'd have to meet the other captains, besides well Damien, but that was a different issue.

Closing the phantom tech that he was using he sighed a bit and analyzed the room once again taking note of everything, she did feel weird to him, more like creepy, but he really still couldn't place it. He had her name, and division written down and a general synopsis about who she was, and how she acted so far in his eyes. Then again she was fairly attractive so maybe she charmed her way into her position, as low as that sounded it wasn't meant that way. Maybe she used her personality, skills and looks to prove her skills. That power suppression really bothered him though the most, because it was odd to see a captain besides Tiamat who had to suppress their powers. Well he knew why Tiamat needed to, but that was a different story for another day. In Short Tsukiryuu waited patiently for her answers and to see how she answered would dictate how this meeting would go on.

A Notice to Isae. [Zetsurin only.] GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Notice to Isae. [Zetsurin only.] Left_bar_bleue13000/99999A Notice to Isae. [Zetsurin only.] Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Jun 02, 2013 2:37 pm
Isae would take a seat at her desk laying her elbows on it and propping up her head with her right arm before speaking in a soft voice. “I see. So you’re related to your captain… well that changes things. .. Hmmm maybe he is grooming you for a captain’s position. In other words preparing for the future that he sees before you. I guess it really don’t matter seeing how it’s not my place to interfere with what he does to his own family.” Isae eyes would grow cold after that as her facial expression turned serious her glare seeming to cut in to the souls around her. “From what I can tell we are in a poor state right now. I’ve took the time to go over old reports. The Fifth division was given the order from the ex-Captain commander Xaver to re-enforce the barrier to stop teleportation techniques. But the re-port of that task being done is no were to be found. Leaving me to think it was not done. A lot of things need to be looked at. ”

Isae would than smile at him once more. “I am sorry, but I am not at liberty to talk openly about the experiments we are running unless you get clearance from Squad 1.” She would giggle a little “we all must follow the proper procedure after all. I Can tell you plainly that we are aware of the barrier issue and the teleportation issue. But that is the limit I am afraid.. is there anything else we could help you with?”

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Notice to Isae. [Zetsurin only.] Left_bar_bleue134700/60000A Notice to Isae. [Zetsurin only.] Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:02 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

A Notice to Isae. [Zetsurin only.] Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum