Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Nickcca
Nickcca
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wrong Hot Spring Wrong Time. [Private] Left_bar_bleue0/0Wrong Hot Spring Wrong Time. [Private] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Wrong Hot Spring Wrong Time. [Private] Empty Wrong Hot Spring Wrong Time. [Private]

Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:53 am
Wrong Hot Spring Wrong Time. [Private] Nickcca_sexy_look_pin_up_by_vampthelosrsoul-d4hohxr
Nickcca Mira Von Vamp

Nickcca was a bit lost and for male hot spring bathing a nice lady pointed out to him where the male hot spring or so he think it is. Nickcca got the changing room and start to getting unclothed as he took everything and start walking out into the hot spring and stink himself only see the upper half of his body laving the towel near by. Nickcca was learning ageist the edge of the spring the wind blew his hear to the side he sigh in relief and look up int the sky.

" Ahhh it been a great day hollow hunting all that work man i feel I need this my body aching I glad a sit there and rest..." He was baout to close as he hear something coming he wanderers who or what it is. Think he only guy he know he in 6th at this very moeant sooo i probbley just a animal or something.
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wrong Hot Spring Wrong Time. [Private] Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Wrong Hot Spring Wrong Time. [Private] Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Wrong Hot Spring Wrong Time. [Private] Empty Re: Wrong Hot Spring Wrong Time. [Private]

Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:54 am

Photobucket
Iriko Crow
The Dragon of the North, Seiryuu
The man who controlled bubbles held his head back against the wall, letting out a deep breath as his entire body relaxed in the water. This is all kinds of relaxing... He thought to himself as his body lowered deeper, his mouth the only thing left above the water, as he lowered it slightly, water rushing in as he rose his head up a bit more, as he breathed out, a massive amount of bubbles floating up from where he was laying, shooting out all over the bath and even over the wall, all over the place, as he watched them rise. I could write something about that... but this is just making me want to sleep.... He thought to himself, his eyes not focused on anything.

The bath was mostly empty, at least on this side. There were only three or four people in there, meaning that Iriko felt no shame in doing whatever he wanted in the bath. However, for a moment, his body stopped its peaceful floating. ..Did I just hear...? He thought to himself, as a puzzled expression donned his features, looking over at the wall. He could have almost sworn that he had heard some kind of male voice on the other side of it, but no, that'd be silly. What kind of an idiot what mistake the sides of the bath? Or a pervert, but honestly, how bad could a pervert be in the Soul Society, anyway? He wondered about the social conventions that the laws of the Seireitei worked with, and wondered if honestly there was any dignity like that in the area. I wonder if I should write a piece about that... He thought to himself, sinking down further into the water, a content look on his face, although he was still paying attention. She's not here... so there shouldn't be any reason for me to get involved.

Core Elements Devised by Aivee

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wrong Hot Spring Wrong Time. [Private] Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Wrong Hot Spring Wrong Time. [Private] Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Wrong Hot Spring Wrong Time. [Private] Empty Re: Wrong Hot Spring Wrong Time. [Private]

Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:28 am
Jessy Walked in to the hot spring building, stretching. Like usual, she was still refusing to wear the standard shinigami outfit. Instead, she was wearing a pink sleeveless shirt, along with a pair of tight fitting jeans. A brown belt goes with the jeans, holding her twin swords on her hips. She looked around, spotting the female sign to the left, and walking through the door. Stretching, she started to get undressed, taking her time. Once she was completely naked, she tossed her clothes in to a locker, then picked up her twin zanpaktou. Pushing aside the curtain, she looked down at the hot spring, only to see a man. He had really long brown hair, and Jessy stared at him awkwardly for a moment, before turning around. Quickly, she moved back, looking around to make sure she was in the female bath. Having double checked this, she walked back, staring at the male. After a few moments, she jumped in to the hot spring, dropping her swords at the side. Lowering herself down, she hid in the corner, looking furtively at the man.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

lionus
lionus

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Wrong Hot Spring Wrong Time. [Private] Left_bar_bleue10/100Wrong Hot Spring Wrong Time. [Private] Empty_bar_bleue  (10/100)
Tiers:

Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:20 am

The queen of lions fear her roar ... and her boobs.

Shizi had been at it all day, as the third seat she had some very import.... who am i kidding she was getting pissed all day. This was the way she went under the terms of the new boss Damien, sure shed usually pitch in with some paperwork here and there but the amount of free time compared to when she was the captain of 8th company was just smashing. She had taken her time today to do a quick rounds of the seirete sending a few notices to 6th squad, though they wouldn't stop her from downing the full bottle of booze she left the house with. During her trip it seemed some kid asked her to the baths, what a good idea on a day like this. Without any inconsistency Shizi let the kid know exactly were to go ... though it should probably be mentioned that shizi was so drunk she thought this person was a chick ... a big muscly chick but a chick all the same.

As the kid had taken off Shiz started to head back to the 8th division when she decided, hell its a nice day why not go get wet and soapy and play with some others. So without further ado shizi striped, taking what little clothes she had off leaving her bare ass naked in the center of 7ths courtyards. The girl then proceeded to walk her boobs casually jumping as she near skipped in her drunken stupor to the spas. As she arrived she stumbled in the only thing at her swaying hips her sword, and soon she casually threw that into the changing rooms. Shed have to remember not to forget that, could you imagine how embarrassing that'd be. As she drifted waving into the water right towards her old companion whom she directed here. It seemed at this point another girl had curled up in the corner hiding from this giant person. Shizi did the first thing she knew, SCOLDED THAT SON O A BIACH. as she walked forward all of her showing and when i say all ... i mean ALL showing to the guy in front of her.

WHAT THE HELL BUD.... ya could a farking saved me some of the bubbles! guessing ya found the place alright though.

next the girl turned her attention to the other girl sitting in her corner, without remorse she grabbed her by the hand pulling her over her shoulder as she walked over to the bigger "lass" and sat her next to the butt ass naked woman. With a smile she took nick around the neck dragging his head into the girls boobs she continued her drunken cheering while sculling down the reminants of her bottle.

No need for the farking distance kiddo, nothing we all haven't seen before. no need to worry bout feeling overshadowed, i din get these bad boys in a night .... oh wait .....i did ....

there wasn't much more that could be stated as she pushed around her breasts letting the wap nick in the face alil as his head sat there. All that need be said truly was .... bewbs

Coding In Template By: [THEFROST]

Wrong Hot Spring Wrong Time. [Private] M9rTQZk

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum