Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tina looking for threads with two characters Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Tina looking for threads with two characters Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Tina looking for threads with two characters Empty Tina looking for threads with two characters

Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:15 pm
Well, here I am, looking for threads for some of my characters. Below is what I am looking for

• Tessa Morrrowend, fight threads: Looking to grab Tessa a few tier jumps, so a couple of fight threads, though I am definitely looking for something more akin to a sparring match, we may bruise each other up, but no attempts at the other's life.
  • Jessy Nessa, fight threads: My first character, and I plan on making her my first 1 tier, so looking for a couple of threads to help me boost her.
  • Jessy Nessa, Casual thread(s): I would like a few casual threads with Jessy, as I rarely have casual threads and need to do some of those. Casual threads don't have a very high priority though, so I may be relatively slow in posting for them.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

JohnSeever
JohnSeever
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tina looking for threads with two characters Left_bar_bleue0/0Tina looking for threads with two characters Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tina looking for threads with two characters Empty Re: Tina looking for threads with two characters

Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:57 pm
Tine, I would like to get a Social thread with Jess and Steve, and Amy and Steve. Would be up to maybe a sparring match between Jess and Steve if you want. Might be fun. Your call, but I would be up for Social threads with those two characters of yours.

I can even start them if you would like.
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tina looking for threads with two characters Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Tina looking for threads with two characters Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Tina looking for threads with two characters Empty Re: Tina looking for threads with two characters

Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:40 am
Alright, I'd love a casual thread between Amy and Steve actually. Given that Amy did a time jump, it is possible she could recognize him from the old comic books and movies (I'm assuming those still happened). Perhaps Steve could even become a mentor to her or something?

As for Jessy, I think a fight thread would be suicide for Steve. She is currently a 1-5 (my only 1 tier character), and I'm working on a training thread for bankai with her right now. For now I'd like to just start with a casual thread between Amy and Steve, and perhaps we could get some plot moving with them?

Well, let me know what you think about this, if you could start the thread that would be great. In my opinion, the best way to start it would be for Steve to defeat a random hollow, and then I'll have Amy show up. If this is okay with you, just say so and the post the link here once you've got it up. On a side note, I'm sorry for taking so long to post with Shani, hopefully I'll get that done soon.

JohnSeever
JohnSeever
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tina looking for threads with two characters Left_bar_bleue0/0Tina looking for threads with two characters Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:19 pm
That works for me between Amy and Steve. Where would Amy be at?
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:25 am
Anywhere in karakura.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum