Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Acquiring the knowledge of the blade [solo training] Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Acquiring the knowledge of the blade [solo training] Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Acquiring the knowledge of the blade [solo training] Empty Acquiring the knowledge of the blade [solo training]

Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:26 pm
The training hall was empty filled with silence, empty except for one person. A bright, red haired girl stood there, facing a wooden training dummy. Red wings sprouted from her back, folded together for now. A glistening red tail flowed out from the base of her spine, and red scales could be seen on some parts of her bod, most noticeably the back of her hands. This woman was Tessa Morrowend, the one who had been given the nickname dragon girl. She pushed in, stabbing at the dummy a few times, before backing off.

"This isn't getting me anywhere, I need something more affective, something that won't just stand there taking my blows."

She thought aloud, looking around the room, trying to think of some way the training dummy could be made to be improved. She always felt out of place in the training hall, it just didn't feel right to her. She didn't know why, maybe it had something to do with the four wall and low ceiling, she wasn't sure. Sighing, she walked out, stretching her wings. With a few beats of her wings, she had flown upwards, landing on the roof of the training hall. The summer breeze rustled through her hair, making the horns that were hidden within it possible to be seen. Sitting on top of the training hall, she put her zanpaktou, now back in its sheathe, upon on her lap and began to meditate. Closing her eyes, she took soft, slow breaths, attempting to enter her inner world.

Her inner world appeared before her, the library room with all its books. Behind her was a door, barred shut so that no one would bother them. Bookshelves lined the wall, and more formed aisles in the middle of the room. Every bookshelf was filled to the brim with books, old and new alike. On the wall opposite the door there was a lone window, pouring bright light in to the room, illuminating the desk between the door and window. Books were piled on the desk and beside it, as was usual, but this time a space had been cleared in the middle, as if something was to be put there soon.

“Welcome Tessa, I see you have been training well.”

A man had emerged from between the shelves, holding on to a couple of books. Long white hair sprawled over his face while green eyes glittered behind the thin framed glasses he wore. A long coat like garb went over his shoulders, a high collar covering his neck. Gold buttons kept it closed at the lower half of his chest, then a sash, black like the garb, had been wrapped around his waist before the garb was allowed to move off to the sides, allowing his legs to show. He smiled at her, and she knew who this man was, it was her zanpaktou spirit.

“Well, what is it that brings you here today Tessa? You usually tend to just read through the books, but I sense that something else is on your mind.”

Tessa nodded, and watched as her zanpaktou spirit walked behind the desk, sitting down at it. Then, she spoke, telling him her feelings.

“Lately I have been feeling frustrated. I have become better at Kidō then other things, and my swordplay has been lacking. Whenever I try to practice, I just desire to throw in a Kidō or two. If I do, then I end up distracting from my swordplay, and never get better. I want to get better at wielding you, but I can’t seem to do it. I always imagined myself combining my Kidō with my swordplay, but my slowly pushing beyond my skills with wielding you.”

Slowly, to Tessa’s surprise, the man started to clap his hands. Smiling up at her, he withdrew a notebook from his pocket and pushed it across the desk to her, then began to talk.

“There is nothing to be frustrated about Tessa, these frustrations are only a representation of your drive to become better with me. Take this notebook, it will allow you to unlock the true power within me. It will teach you my secrets, and allow you to reach the height that you wish to. Now take it and go, go and perfect what you dreamed of.”

Picking up the notebook, Tessa felt all the information within it flow in to her mind, recording itself forever within her memories. She understood now, she understood what her sword, Gladius scientia, was capable of. Smiling, she thanked him before opening her eyes, staring out at the summer sky from on top of the roof of the training hall.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum