Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
tina
tina
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Complete the power! Fighting off the pains of the past. [solo training] Left_bar_bleue9500/10000Complete the power! Fighting off the pains of the past. [solo training] Empty_bar_bleue  (9500/10000)
Tiers:

Complete the power! Fighting off the pains of the past. [solo training] Empty Complete the power! Fighting off the pains of the past. [solo training]

Mon Jun 17, 2013 9:57 am
Jessy sat on the grassy grounds, her eyes closed as her twin blades sat on her lap. The blonde haired woman felt the breeze through her hair, the heat of the day, and let herself drift off to somewhere else. Opening her eyes, she looked around at the greenish yellow grass that surrounded her, five feet in height. Clusters of trees dotted the endless landscape, and she walked forward towards a large formation of rocks that looked somewhat like a throne. As she neared it, a white tiger appeared upon it in a flash of moving fur.

Jessy bent to one knee, a gesture of honor towards this fine beast. It was two to three times as big as a normal tiger, black stripes running through its white fur. If one looked closely, they would notice that the claws were made of metal, looking like hooked blades. Blood covered them as usual, and the tiger's jaw curved in to what resembled a smile of sorts.

"It is an honor as always, Incisorius Tigre."

Jessy looked up at her zanpaktou spirit, awaiting its command.

"Well, Jessy, it seems you have grown immensely in strength. Today, you will take on a challenge to receive the final two seasons from me. However, this will not be simple. You will face something unlike anything you have faced yet. Are you prepared for this?"

Jessy looked up at her zanpaktou spirit, wondering what it could mean, then nodded her head.

"I am prepared for this. I will face your task with everything I have."

"Very well Jessy, then prepare to face the horrors of your past!"

Jessy stared in horror as a man walked forth from the cave next to Incisorius Tigre's throne. Short brown hair covered his head, brown eyes glinting in their depths. A thin smile crossed over his lips, his yellow scarf fluttering in the breeze. Twin ax like blades were held in his hands as he approached her.

"N-no, this can't be possible! Jashin, how can you be here? You died, I watched you die! W-what's going on here?"

The man, still looking the same 16 years of age did not respond to her. Instead, he brought one of the axes down to the ground. The ground cracked, an earthquake spreading towards Jessy as tears dripped from both their eyes. Jessy moved, dodging to the right. Pulling out her own blades, she looked up at Incisorius Tigre, who seemed to know what she was think.

"Right now you have access to spring only Jessy. For that is the only season that is truly yours."

Jessy decided she would debate on his words later, for now she had to defeat the man in front of her. It isn't him, Jashin died! It's just a memory, a fragment of your past!

"Slash out, Incisorius Tigre"

Her swords transformed, becoming gauntlets with claw like blades affixed to the end. Dropping on to all fours, she pushed off towards the man, aiming to put her blade through his throat. However, as she neared him, a wall of earth rose from the ground, blocking her movement forward. She slammed in to it, crashing to the ground. her vision swam for a bit, and then the male stood over her, bringing her blade down. Jessy reacted on instinct, tumbling under his legs, using a flash step to get behind him, and pushing both claws in to his stomach. His head turned around, smiling, and then with a wooshing sound, he was sucked in to the cave as Incisorius Tigre looked down at the girl, then smiled.

"You did well Jessy, and I will keep my promise to you. Fall and winter are now yours."

With that, she opened her eyes, collapsing to the floor in exhaustion.

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."
"Of course it is. Are YOU going to question beholder's artistic sense?"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum