Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

The New Captain of Squad Three [Third Division Members only] Empty The New Captain of Squad Three [Third Division Members only]

Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:15 pm

CODE BY: THEFROST | GRAPHICS BY: Ulqui

A smile laid upon the face of the crimson haired Captain, the man whom once upon a time lead the Seventh Division. He brought his power upon the foe Mana, fighting even his brother afterwards. He realized something important, he required the arm that he so long ago lost. He didn't just need that, but more was required. Damien had a realization upon fighting that female whom so many had fallen before previously. His white haori followed after him as he walked. His clog like sandals hitting the ground as he walked towards the area. Many knew of the Captain some called him the Gotei 13's strongest in some cases. Damien's swordsmanship had become something many of the members knew of and could tell people about. But few knew about the greatest change of all, resting in his shirt now. A left arm laid idle. He'd restored his left arm, the future for the Gotei 13 had suddenly become brighter.

Crimson almost like blood his hair fell into vision a scar across his eye seemed to be easily noticed, this Captain wore a regular set of clothing but to one detail being different. His haroi blew in the breeze as the members of the Third watched him come to the place he was going to speak at. Damien seemed serious the normal smile was now a serious look upon his face, he'd spoken to Shunsui about what was needed for the Gotei 13 to make it. So he came up with his own solution to the problem. Damien decided he would begin now as he stood before them

"We stand at the edge, the edge of a war and conflict that has come and gone...But this battle isn't done yet, I have fought against the one they call Mana..The Gotei 13 needs us at our strongest so..I made a choice, the Third Division will show people the power we hold from here on. The Third Division shall become a fine tuned and trained force..I will begin teaching you all that I can about the ways of the warrior. I understand that Hijikata-sama left you all and some may be confused..I am the former Seventh Division Captain, I will guide you through these times..Trust me, I am putting down my drinking bottle for now, till the Soul Society and the world is safe..Or at the very least it's a safer place.."

The speech ended, he was aware of the Crow Clan's trouble so now he had taught Jaeden what he could. He'd built his first weapon but more would come, Damien wasn't quite done with this yet. His officers were going to be trained into finely tuned warriors, he would try his best to bring each one to a Captain level. That way they would be capable of bringing down the enemies of the Gotei 13 without him at the helm all the time. His coal eyes seemed to be burning with something, perhaps the Old Crow had found a goal once again.

Cardinal
Cardinal
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The New Captain of Squad Three [Third Division Members only] Left_bar_bleue0/0The New Captain of Squad Three [Third Division Members only] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The New Captain of Squad Three [Third Division Members only] Empty Re: The New Captain of Squad Three [Third Division Members only]

Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:01 pm
"Mm. I wasn't aware that our Captain was new to the division..." Carmine said nonchalantly to his friend Taggy. Taggy, several inches shorter than Carmine, always had to look up at him when he spoke. "Yeah, Captain Crow. A lot of people were surprised that he even remained a Captain, what with his arm and all." The pair were one of many filing into an open courtyard area for their captain to give a speech, of which they had no knowledge of it's purpose. "What happened to his arm?" Taggy shrugged, giving Carmine his huge smile. "Not a clue man." Carmine shook his head, causing the mask on his face to shift slightly to and fro in response. "We're gonna circle back to that. But do you know why we're having this meeting?"

Taggy shrugged again, placing both of his hands behind his head. "Not a clue. Like I said, our Captain is kinda new, so I'm not too sure what he's thinking right about now. Hell, we might be getting chewed out for being a terrible squad or something." Carmine looked appalled, which is a difficult feat when only your eyes are visible, and nudged Taggy, causing him to straighten up. "We're not a terrible squad," he said flatly. Taggy laughed, playfully nudging Carmine back. "Naw, of course not. I was just spitballing man."

Carmine shook his head again, turning his gaze forward. Someone had either moved or constructed a small platform at the front of the courtyard, no doubt for the Captain to give his speech from. "I can't help but wonder what he's like. You can tell a great deal about a man by how he carries himself. Ah, but what if our new Captain is a woman? I hadn't thought of that..." He lowered his head and took to muttering to himself for several minutes, as the courtyard began to fill out with the last few stragglers of the squad. Head downcast, Carmine didn't even notice when the captain took to the podium until Taggy drew his attention to it. "He's here," he whispered hurriedly, as all the noise in the courtyard died out immediately. All eyes were on him, as he began to speak.

"We stand at the edge, the edge of a war and conflict that has come and gone...But this battle isn't done yet, I have fought against the one they call Mana..The Gotei 13 needs us at our strongest so..I made a choice, the Third Division will show people the power we hold from here on. The Third Division shall become a fine tuned and trained force..I will begin teaching you all that I can about the ways of the warrior. I understand that Hijikata-sama left you all and some may be confused..I am the former Seventh Division Captain, I will guide you through these times..Trust me, I am putting down my drinking bottle for now, till the Soul Society and the world is safe..Or at the very least it's a safer place.."

There were a few things that stuck out to Carmine about the speech. Standing at the edge of war, for one thing. It was no doubt a combination of his poor memory and attention span, but he wasn't entirely aware of being on the precipice of war. The name Mana sounded familiar, but he couldn't quite place that. But the thing that stuck out to him most was the Captain's pledge to train the squad himself. He would have liked nothing more than to be under the wing of a captain, his powers would no doubt grow from the experience. The thing that caught Taggy's eye was his last statement though. "Put down his drinking bottle? So what, we have an drunkard as a Captain? That's not a good look..." Carmine elbowed him into silence, still staring up at their new Captain. "Captain Crow..." he muttered, the low whisper lost in the mask that obscured his face. "I think I'm gonna like being in this division after all..."

The New Captain of Squad Three [Third Division Members only] Logo110 <-- character
The New Captain of Squad Three [Third Division Members only] Logo210
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The New Captain of Squad Three [Third Division Members only] Left_bar_bleue134700/60000The New Captain of Squad Three [Third Division Members only] Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

The New Captain of Squad Three [Third Division Members only] Empty Re: The New Captain of Squad Three [Third Division Members only]

Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:47 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

The New Captain of Squad Three [Third Division Members only] Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum