Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Why are you here for? [Tsukiryuu, Giriko, Mikomi] Left_bar_bleue8700/99999Why are you here for? [Tsukiryuu, Giriko, Mikomi] Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Why are you here for? [Tsukiryuu, Giriko, Mikomi] Empty Why are you here for? [Tsukiryuu, Giriko, Mikomi]

Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:57 pm

Artist: LiSA - Song: Crossing Field - Word Count: 625
Tsukiryuu amongst the pains of this world was dealing with the mounds of paper work that Daimen didn't do because he was either too drunk to do them, and or he was too busy being asleep and out of the office to care about doing so often enough Tsukiryuu was forced to do the paper work until one day Damien came in sober as hell and began to take his work seriously and that's when Tsukiryuu got to read about a mission about slaughtering of spirits and he reacted quickly grabbing his jacket and his Zanpakutō and releasing it because he was going to be on route to the area before he got a notice from a hell butterfly about a pair of people coming to the third division, and he didn't understand why this was going on, but he would accept it, but his Shikai would remain active because he was airing on the side of caution because one can never be too careful about what was going on. As he moved his black trench coat flowed because of his swift movements and it was apparent to Tsukiryuu that there was more than likely more to this case than was being briefed on, but he would have to deal with this first, but if that was the case then why was he being sent out and not his superior, He had to hazard a guess it was because of the fact Damien was for once busy and Tsukiryuu was given the case, but he wasn't going to deny the chance for freedom from hell work.

So while he was about to leave the gates he'd notice two people one looking like her power just had been found and the other one. Depending on their powers Tsukiryuu wouldn't really react because he would see two people there and about the missing GIriko one sort of looked like him and so he would have to take the initiative and talk to the dynamic duo for the time being because one did definitely look like the person described in the mission briefing that he had received earlier on. Talking in a calm concise voice that was warm to the touch but hid a bit of his seriousness as Tsukiryuu seemed to be completely calm and neutral now, "Hello, I'm the Vice Captain of the Third Division Tsukiryuu, excuse me sir you look like someone named Giriko Atoshi who was deemed missing about 2 hours ago and I was sent out to fnd him. I apologize for intruding, but who is that with you as well I must ask this because of my rank, and normally I would like people to have their own secrets..." He'd be genuine in his intentions because he really didn't want to trample over people, but this guy looked like what was in the mission dossier to the T, and yet he didn't want to assume if it was at all possible, and that would hopefully not cause any discontent between the males who were talking currently although something did feel strange about the female but he couldn't place it.

Tsukiryuu was wearing a black tee shirt underneath his long black trench coat, with black pants and boots. Some of his bangs were setting upon his right eye so he kind of looked cute to fangirls that probably would make yaoi, and girls would probably wanted his D. Digressing however he'd keep a smile on his face, but behind that smile was a person contemplating his moves and wondering why two shinigami or one shinigami and the questionable person that was here, was actually running around the third division in the first place. Those were the questions in the mind of Tsukiryuu Crow currently.

Template By: [THEFROST]

Why are you here for? [Tsukiryuu, Giriko, Mikomi] GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz
Imakuran
Imakuran
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Why are you here for? [Tsukiryuu, Giriko, Mikomi] Left_bar_bleue227620/999999Why are you here for? [Tsukiryuu, Giriko, Mikomi] Empty_bar_bleue  (227620/999999)
Tiers:

Why are you here for? [Tsukiryuu, Giriko, Mikomi] Empty Re: Why are you here for? [Tsukiryuu, Giriko, Mikomi]

Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:41 pm

Giriko's clothes had not yet been adequately dried, considering he had managed to get substantially more drenched than his companion due to an unfortunate circumstance involving vanishing clothing, large amounts of blood loss, and a leisurely float downstream. It had been a point of annoyance on his trip back but surprisingly, he didn't complain about it much, he was just happy to be holding Mikomi's hand and, since he regained consciousness after the aforementioned leisurely float, he hadn't let it go. On top of that, he had been extremely worried. He had no idea what story he was going to feed the second division. He had failed his first mission in the eyes of his peers, despite rescuing the plus and now, there were six more bodies than they were expecting at the scene of the crime. Even though the body count was completely unrelated to Giriko, he knew they would find some way to tie him to it. He wasn't sure if it was paranoia or general annoyance at his unfortunate circumstances but he knew they would find some way to turn that around on him and he had to think of the best lie possible so he could save Mikomi, he doubted she'd be left alive if they found out that she was the one who slaughtered those souls, justified or not. He stole one fleeting, slightly worried glance at her as that thought crossed his head. He didn't have a chance to expand on it though as his body suddenly froze.

The Reiatsu coming their way was...well...immense. It was the kind of strength the boy typically felt from captains and if one of them was dispatched for him then...well...they were screwed. Did they send the second squads captain after him? No, that'd be silly, there was no way he was that important. Even still, Giriko could fully sense the encroaching Reiatsu and he was never especially good at sensing spiritual pressure. The boy couldn't help but gulp in fear as the pressure got closer and finally revealed itself to them. Giriko didn't know how Mikomi would react, he doubted she had his general nerves when faced with things like this, despite Giriko's rather headstrong, in your face, straight line to wall breaking personality he could be occasionally overwhelmed. Thankfully, that sensation was fleeting and Giriko at least could recognize him now that he was within sight. Not everyone in the Gotei Thirteen knew each other of course, but they did make a point of ensuring that everyone knew the Captains and Vice Captains so the introduction itself was only necessary for Mikomi, Giriko was aware of his identity. It took his brain a second to catch up to the fact that he was being spoken to though and then another second of panic to realize he hadn't checked in but, thankfully, he recovered quickly.

"Atoshi Giriko...most likely ex-fifth seat of the second division. I apologize for troubling you, Vice Captain. This is Mikomi and she has a surname I couldn't hope to remember to pronounce. I was dispatched at 0800 this morning to investigate a murder. It was deemed a potential serial killing and squad two was dispatched to assassinate the target if there was one. There was. Culprit was neutralized, Mikomi is the survivor."

It was...sort of a lie. More of an omission of crucial details. He made it seem like he had killed the culprit and saved Mikomi, but that was a story he was planning to just let him believe. In reality, he had neutralized the killer, Mikomi, and she was in fact a survivor so he had accomplished exactly what he told the vice captain. It was nice to lie without lying, much better than normal lying.

Anonymous

Why are you here for? [Tsukiryuu, Giriko, Mikomi] Empty Re: Why are you here for? [Tsukiryuu, Giriko, Mikomi]

Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:08 pm

Photobucket
Photobucket

Why are you here for? [Tsukiryuu, Giriko, Mikomi] MikomiBar

Power. Power to the point that even she could sense it. The black haired girl's face tilted, from where she was trailing behind Giriko, towards the figure. And she watched his face; but he hadn't caught onto it just - never mind she could see the fact his jaw tightened. Mikomi might be inexperienced, but she had perhaps an extremely high adaptability to being a shinigami; considering that by even quick standards, she had converted an Asauchi into a Zanpaktou in mere moments of touching it, and she had already understood a bit about Shinigami capabilities by watching Giriko last time. Then again, generally information on the ulterior races were available; and Mikomi had been trained to recognize these signatures. You ran or killed Hollows, you double-checked before the same with Arrancar and Demons, Sugiura were neutral so be careful, Shinigami's were good along with Quincies. Relatively, it just depended on what you drew; if you got an Iramasha, you had to be careful too. Relatively, this knowledge, and their basic skills were in her head. The girl wondered if she could use Shunpo now? But this was interrupted, as the figure that held their power was mere inches from them. The girl felt her hand squeeze Giriko's, out of pain, as her face showed the fact that the sheer pressure of the main was inflicting damage on the girl. She was strong enough to stand up.. but not much else. That was a bad thing about leaving your power out all the time; you ended up crushing the little people.

It took her a second, due to being a bit crushed under the power, to realize what Giriko said. ''Wait that's not right!'' she said, trying to move forward; but she ended up tripping, and landing square into Giriko. That pressure was really doing a number on the girl in mere moments, as she let out a hard breath, her body shaking. ''Ah.. strong.. but no.. I.. well.. the me that was.. ah.. not me.. but..'' she said, her words unable to string together properly. The girl could barely even think towards the current situation, as she frowned a bit; dammit! She knew inside of her mind that something was wrong, but the girl clutched the two swords closer to her. And when the blade of her real life touched her, her eyes widened a bit, as she let out a breath. She felt a bit better, but not much more; it was like her body was still unable to handle the strength. Rather, the loud noise of the girl's stomach echo'd across the area, as she felt a large blush suddenly appear on her cheeks, and then it went all the way to her ears and neck. Dammit, she had held that in for the last little bit now! The girl felt a bit frustrated, but she looked towards the black garbed male with a kind, apologetic smile; maybe he would realize that his power was literally crushing the girl in it's own way, and fix it. Or at least restrain it.

But she had to tell the truth.. even though she probably realized that Giriko wanted to protect her, like she told him, she had to atone.

Photobucket
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Why are you here for? [Tsukiryuu, Giriko, Mikomi] Left_bar_bleue8700/99999Why are you here for? [Tsukiryuu, Giriko, Mikomi] Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:47 am

Artist: LiSA - Song: Crossing Field - Word Count: 585
Listening to the words of Giriko it had seemed pretty fair and he was dropped from his position, but it wasn't that well known but to mainly him and Damien who was surprisingly being pretty active and being serious on what was going on currently and so he was stuck with this, but it did seem pretty much easier, and well it was obvious the kid had his stuff down, and the girl looked like she was trying to say something but it seemed so incoherent that it would be best to wait until she was calmed down and not as frustrated at that moment. Anyway taking a breath he'd smile a bit showing that he was listening and also adding nods, he held back his power a bit seeing the reaction of the girl which would make sense that she wasn't used to this power being released, but it was necessary for him to release in in cases where it was going to be serious like these tense moment that you're searching for someone and you find them and they seemed like they were going to come to see you, maybe it was fortunate for the dynamic duo to go see him or well him going to find them since it meant that Tsukiryuu didn't have issues, and that meant shit went pretty smoothly and for the most part it did typically, but he had to figure out what to do. The girl felt like a shinigami, well a new one, and it'd make sense to maybe take her under the 3rd's wings and make sure that she was okay, and since Giriko was out of a job, He'd hire him, but it'd have to all pan out first with what they were saying..

Clearing his throat Tsukiryuu spoke softly, but well heard enough to the point where they would be able to tell he wasn't actually that mad at all, more or less concerned. "Ah I see, thank you Giriko, and so she's the survivor, and well the point I think now to take her to the female barracks in my division so we can have her checked for injuries by a member of the fourth, and since I hard you were taken out of your division, I'll have you join ours, because you're a pretty quick responder for someone of the second division, and for the girl, after she's done with her evaluation then she can tell me what she had saw, because I think you're in adrenaline shock Mikomi. That will cloud your judgement, and I need to you to be precise, because if you aren't then I can't give an accurate report." He'd say softly as he'd sheath his weapon and then stand there calmly looking and relaxing a bit analyzing them almost subconsciously, and he seemed like he wasn't thinking but something that made him wonder about the situation it was almost too perfect, but it may had been him over thinking it, and he was willing to think that he was at least which was probably Giriko to not lie without lying. Because he was probably telling the truth, so only thing that seemed bad that he was late, but that was forgivable and not punishable by death, but it made sense that he was probably going to have to understand a bit better about the situation at hand, and that was the retrieval of Mikomi and the murders that were happening before Giriko took care of it.

Why are you here for? [Tsukiryuu, Giriko, Mikomi] GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz
Imakuran
Imakuran
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Why are you here for? [Tsukiryuu, Giriko, Mikomi] Left_bar_bleue227620/999999Why are you here for? [Tsukiryuu, Giriko, Mikomi] Empty_bar_bleue  (227620/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Jul 01, 2013 5:31 pm

Giriko's breath caught in his throat as Mikomi attempted to speak and while he felt rather horrible about it to be completely honest, he was glad that she was struggling so much to deal with the spiritual pressure of the Lieutenant in front of them. It had kept her from completely demolishing the lie without lying that Giriko had crafted. Unfortunately for him and as had been mentioned earlier, he was not very good at hiding his emotions and if the lieutenant was observant enough, he would see the reactions playing across his face. As soon as Mikomi opened her mouth and the words leaked out, a look of worry and fear fell over Giriko's face and his body reflexively went to put himself between Mikomi and his superior, subconsciously expecting some form of violence to come toward her due to the revelation. He managed to catch himself mid way and make the maneuver look somewhat more graceful and less spastic, as he conveniently obscured her from view as he looked back at Tsukiryuu with a defiant look painted across his features.

As the man spoke however and the pressure emanating from him subsequently diminished, Giriko's expression softened slightly. He wasn't sure if the man knew he was lying and just didn't really care to press the issue or if he genuinely believed Giriko's honest deception, but in either event Giriko wasn't going to look a gift horse in the mouth. If this man wanted to kill them, he probably would have already so the likelihood of Giriko walking in to a trap by accepting his hospitality was pretty slim to none. As such, the small boy nodded his head in confirmation that he accepted the lieutenant's offer. It would be good to get her in to a building to relax and calm down, there was one specific and glaring problem with the lieutenant's plan that young Giriko simply was not going to let stand and despite his body relaxing slightly, the defiant look, while softened, was still ever prevalent on his face, glaring directly at the Vice Captain's eyes.

"I don't recommend you separate us, she's been through a lot and I should be by her side until she fully recovers from the trauma and subsequent rush of adrenaline. I strongly urge you to let me stay with her."

Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Sᵃ ᶥ ᶦ ˣ ♚
Veteran Member
Otm

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Why are you here for? [Tsukiryuu, Giriko, Mikomi] Left_bar_bleue134700/60000Why are you here for? [Tsukiryuu, Giriko, Mikomi] Empty_bar_bleue  (134700/60000)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:47 pm

✖| Clean Up Time!! |✚
┣▇▇▇═─          ☠          ─═▇▇▇┥

It's been 2014 or even before that!
There for I will be locking this thread, feel free to revisit this and keep on reading!

Why are you here for? [Tsukiryuu, Giriko, Mikomi] Image
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum