Joined : 2011-08-07
¥ Yen : 364524886
Posts : 1673
Karma : 11
Age : 22
Location : Cookie Jar
|Subject Post 1Subject: Sou Yuuki [Approved 0-5+ ] Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:35 am|| |
» Name: Sou Yuuki
» Titles: The Demon [ Given By Normal Civilians ]
The Armorless Tank [ Self Given ]
He Who That Wants The Light [ Unknown Title ]
The One Who Became The Fearless Nightmare
» Age: 18
» Gender: Male
» Affiliation/Rank: Rogue - Clanless
Jace Beleren - Former Mentor
'Saint Church' - Former Home
» Appearance Description: Sou's appearance resembles to a one fair young man who is at his early 20s', although given that his appearance may usually scare childrens due to his psycho-like alter nature which had influenced him this sort of 'demon-like' facial appearance.
He stands around 6 feet 4 inches tall, slightly shorter than most average japanese males that roams around within the Karakura City. Given to his height, he is not someone to judge by height or weight, but most likely that it is tall enough for him. But his lack of growth may come from the cause of the strains gained on the muscles when he is still a child, thus damaging together with his skeletal structure that had broke and regenerated continuously, which suspended his growth for every 'repairments' did to his 'once-broken' bones in the past.
His weight is no so-so special, but the growth of his muscles and strength had become an endless level of muscle tissues growing inside of him, because of his limiter being removed and muscles unrestraining him from providing a maximum level of strength to shatter one's structure into pieces. THAT growth had increased Sou's weight at far beyond any human could have and could simply crush a man's body just having this sort of weight. He looks fairly thin at his age, but his weight? Damn. Its over 400 pounds, but although his weight is surprisingly, and tremendously heavier than most 'fat' people with obese, his health check had declared him to be healthy, suffering from no sickness nor obesity. It was 'probably' due to the cause of his muscle tissues growing and expanding in his daily lives.
Eyes? Crimson red, and absolutely not special at all, very normal, has no long-sightness nor short-sightness, but the thing is, it glows within the dark like a glowing stick. But although it 'glows', it does not emit any light source and his eyes can only be visible to others within the dark. And when he's hiding? He closes his eyes so nobody can track him inside the dark. But the problem is, he can't see anything. There's no actual cause of his 'glowing' eyes and seems to be natural to most people as some cats has glowing eyes and a few humans had these so-called 'specialities' in their eyes, but seriously though, there is nothing surprising to it.
Oh. Sou's hair is a little bit 'aggressive-looking', dark red-in color, and also a little more 'demonic-looking' side as well. But putting that aside, it fits well with his characteristic, brushed down and its length is enough to measure as it reaches down beneath his neck. From rumors, his hair was originally white when the nuns found him outside of the said 'Saint Church', but upon reaching his first year, which means a year old, for some mysterious reason, his hair had swapped into dark red, reflecting on his soon-to-be aggressive personality which he had now, but this may also be the news of his muscle tissues that is beginning to grow rapidly.
He always can be seen wearing casual clothes. Not too fancy, and fairly simple. He wears a set of normal clothes, white shirt and a sleeveless black coat, not to be mistaken with trench coat, a normal grey-ish leather shoes that seemed to be waterproof like his jeans as well and a normal pair of jeans that seemed to be waterproof despite unable to become wet when caught within a heavy rain, similar to his leather shoes. In 'some occassions', he can be seen wearing a long-sleeved trench coat, a M43 Field Cap, a pair of black leather pants, a pair of black leather shoes and a set of black sunglasses. This clothing was usually used to 'hide' his presence from a 'certain person' in the human world. The reasons are unknown, but there must be a motive behind the clothing of his.
» Appearance Picture:
- Overly Aggressive : The first and the main personality you can always see, hear, listen, witness and almost everything about him, his aggressive nature. Of course, ever since he took a step into the world, he had always this aggressive nature and 'instinct' which made him extremely hostile towards everyone, excluding the closest one to him. His aggressive nature, has also led him into problematic and risky situations, jumping into conclusions wihout knowing the fact, having a short fuse and easily mocked. This may also be one of his both good side and weakness at the same time. Touching his closest one's a no-no, or get smashed to the face beyond your own horizon.
- Nailed Will : Oh Ho', this is a very interesting characteristic of his. Once he is into one thing, he can keep it like a superglue to him. Trying to remove him off from his goals will just make your actions more futile and useless. Any attempts to blast him off to pieces, rip his body into half or even bring him down to his grave, he won't kneel down and say 'Sorry', but instead, he'll keep standing up again and again, to the point where even a patient man would simply become crazy by his continuous attempts to stand again. If he dies, well, he'll go AROUND his death to re-challenge the person that killed him, by any possible means. So, you'll either have to obliterate him from the face of the existence, or.. be patient.
- Psychopath : A psycho? Yup. A crazy man who still loves the swords? Hell yeah. While not a pain lover, this may be his alter ego which had only one, and only personality, being a Psychopath. Although, this 'Psycho' switch only activates during the verge of his death, or simply, turning on out of the blue. His alter ego can only be described as a pain loving, and a battle maniac who loved the scene of bloodbath, preferring to fight those are much stronger than his level than giving attention to those who are not deemed fit to his level unless they are persistent enough to risk their lives to challenge him. Not known much about his alter ego, he would stand up continuously as the more wounds he receives from his enemy, but would soon go down after taking a tremendous, or enough to put him down, on the other hand, it won't be as easy as breaking a soft shell to knock him out that easily. This 'alter ego' of his would last as long as it wants. Unknown as how the origins of his alter ego came from, it may be a natural sickness passing down the generations of his family.
- Aching To Find The Light : A new-found of his personality, as it seems that Sou himself acknowledges his own short-tempered personality and psycho self, and deep inside of him, he tends to search for the light and the truth behind all of his aggressiveness, but Sou seemingly feels that darkness is consuming him for every of his attempts to reach the light itself. He finds it hard to reach the light more than reaching the darkness itself, but he would not simply give up to search what's right and what's wrong, its just that he is unable to see and acknowledge with the things happening around him for every second, jumping into things wihout hesitation and protect those he loves with just full of violence. He wants to the part of the light than the darkness, that's all.
- Mysterious : While seemed aggressive, hostile and such towards many other people around him, you can't really know what is this man thinking. Try having a mind-reading guy and attempt to read out his mind. Someone could literally get mindfucked for the attempts to read every randomness had within his mind, or simply, you can see a plain mind with no bare thoughts, which slowly tilted him to more of a mysterious man. You can't read whatever movements he attempts to do. With no intentions of doing a certain action, he would not express it. With no expression, he would be more or less likely, an extremely mysterious, and odd man from most people's point of view on him.
» Likes: He likes so many things that words can't even describe.
» Dislikes: He literally hates pain, and his 'gifted' abilities, mainly his photographic memories.
» Background: His history is not well-known, and pretty much common amongst other childrens. While his parent's identity is unknown although it was being done through several research, he was first found near a small church outside the door, but the name of it was not well-remembered by Sou and what he remembered when he was little, it called the 'Saint Church' although it was not exactly its full name.
But, he wasn't as normal as the rest of the kids. During the age of 3, he unintentionally bent several spoons and fork during dinner, and when that happened, he gained no intentions, memories or anything to bend the spoon, but even for childrens at his age, it is almost impossible for any normal 'human' childrens to bend a spoon with their current knowledgement and strength. Slowly, everyone began to grow apart from him, avoiding from him and it was quite tough for him to receive any friends in the church.
At 12, he was a solitary young boy who had a little to no friends inside the church, and when he goes outside of the church, many adults and childrens stood far away from his position and the direction he is walking, looking at him with fearful eyes as if he were a demon or some devil who just came all the way from hell to give out curses and reap a person's soul. He fought with childrens that are a few years older than he is, and of course, much bigger in terms of sizes between himself and the kids, but they stood no chance against him. It took less than 10 seconds to break their bones, shatter their skeletal system or forcing a few of them to end up into a condition so bad that even with their current technology, it would be hard to patch their wounds up. But instead of making things better, Sou made it worst. As every fight he ends up with, more kids even at a bigger size, and older than he was through ten folds searched out for him.
But, no matter how much they've tried to put an 'abnormal kid' whom was still at the age of 12, which is Sou himself, would render their actions futile to do so, ending up with broken bones and blood that splattered across the ground. Of course, not until that one day, when he wandered off to the park after he fended off a group of kids that tried to harm him in order to have their reputation spike up and be known to be one of the strongest kids, but they have failed within seconds, like any other kids he fought off. A strange male approached himself to Sou, and like following his own instincts, he was bare ready against fending off this approaching young man, but he wasn't attacking, to his surprise.
However, he would suspect this man that approached him, as no one ever in the world he had seen could be so friendly around him, despite how many feared his monstrous and inhuman-like strength since his childhood, but this guy.. Just.. went towards him and greeted to Sou like nothing happened. The man suddenly offered him something.. weird. This so-called 'Calming Technique' which will almost be useless to have for his case, since its natural for someone who had undergone an extreme pressure from the loneliness and by the people who avoided him. He never had those sort of normal lives, and had drove him into this sort of state.
Going through the methods given from the man by the name of Jace Beleren, Sou never tried to pay any sort of attention through the lesson, attempted to run away, hide himself or simply, not listening at all. Though, because of his photographic memories, he memorized everything that he saw from the man, even if he did not want to, or feel like knowledging what he had taught, and even for years, the boy never tried to give any seriousness to what his mentor had taught.
His mind began to become disoriented when he became 16, hearing whispers and sounds inside his mind. His mind called out his name several times everyday and every night, to the point where Sou himself was unable to take it, but one night, a tragic accident happened. In the middle of the night, he stood up when he was sleeping within the church, his body moved wihout requiring any conciousness from his own. Cars flipped, the walls of the church was broken down into pieces, and forced several buildings collapsing down. The only thing that Sou remembered, is the sound of a psychotic laugh from the bits of his conciousness and memory. While attempting to remember for what had happened during the night, all he could remember was random languages that berserked inside his memory, nothing else.
By the time he reached 18, it was the current time. He never involved himself into big plots, problems or whatever relationship he has during the past, and even currently. He never took anything serious by then, and had hit maturity level at his current age. But he wouldn't mind if he was part of a big project or plot itself, but his mind wanders him, what can he do right now? Well, only time itself could tell the future of what will the young man do.
» Natural Attributes:
- Unrestricted/Unlimited Strength : Its not your version of 'unlimited', in terms of stamina, energy or sort of anything. What it meant is that Sou could use the full potential of his strength wihout any restrictions. One that is very mysterious for his strength as that he does not require any sort of chi energy nor any soul force, which either it is a natural strength that he was born like 'this' or uses any sort of special requirements/energy that allows him to exert that 'sort of force' from his body, which remains unexplained given that even Sou himself does not know what type of energy or ability he uses that allowed him to release that tremendous amount of strength where normally most average humans can't do in their lives. Before putting this into a matter, we could describe a potential that normal humans could do.
In theory, many would suggest, or says that an average human brain provides a limiter where it limits one's physical strength and prevents them from using the maximum potential that an abnormal person could reach than a normal human could. As estimated that 90% of an average human strength is limited from their muscles and could only use a small portion of their strength in order to prevent his/her muscles from overstretching itself and causing the bones to break apart due to its limited durability to stand the said material.
As for Sou's case, that 'limiter' does not apply to the core of his very brain, allowing him to achieve physical feats of strength where an average human could not do the impossible, rivalling or possibly higher level of strength in terms of comparing himself with Kenpachi's strength. Which it has come to this, even wihout restrictions by the limiter that resides within his brain, Sou could still control the amount of strength he is willing to use, can be ranged from a little percentage to unlimited percentage. By means 'unlimited percentage', means he could release an unlimited amount of energy, but although not proven through any means, it can be 'rumored' or be 'theorized' that releasing every single bits of strength towards the unlimited release can enough to rip through the fabrics of space and time, and possibly, destroying it completely, although it is impossible from every way and another to destroy the fabrics of space and time if one were to be able to release unlimited amount of strength from his/her body, which Sou himself, can be given as an example for it.
Anyways, into his strength. Through releasing his strength wihout limits and restrains can benefit him more than most humans could have. Wihout the limiter, his muscles and strength allows him to exert a small portion of energy from his body, but allowing him to lift large buildings like apartments, or tanks where normally a normal human would not be able to do so. While achieving the limits where you could split a chopper into half, wihout any visible injuries in his bones or flesh. Of course, thanks to the amount of strength he could exert wihout the limiters that limits his body from exerting too much strength, he could do almost anything, or everything that a normal person will not be able to do, and can be done through physical and spiritual ways. To sound easy, if one were to have a tough hierro at advanced level, the amount of force required to exert from his body will need a higher amount of energy, or stamina to exert the said force, which allows his physical strength to go against many sources of defenses, but depending on the circumstances given. As simple as it can be said, he can exert said force and strength wihout any limitations restraining his muscles from expanding into further levels and allows him to use as much energy and force as he is willing to exert.
The problem from exerting force that are beyond the limits for Sou is that it could damage his body physically. Through saying it, if he were to try and shatter an apartment apart with a single force from his fist, he COULD do so, but it would severely damage his muscle tissues located within the fist and his arm, but thanks to his regenerative capabilities, it will not be capable enough to destroy his body although it will allow him to feel a massive amount of pain from it depending the amount of force exerted from the punch itself, but it also doesn't mean that he won't feel exhausted from the amount of strength and force that are exerted from his body. Another 'exchange' for the massive increase and use in strength wihout restrictions is that it could also absorb away his stamina depending the amount of force and strength he releases from his body. It can be ranged up to extreme exhaustion and possibly death if he pushes himself beyond his limits. Once he has entered to an exhaustion state, he will be forced to retreat himself.
- Extreme Pain Tolerance : Nope, not a pain loving male, or to be exact, he HATES pain, but his tolerance with them? Well, it is surprising to be able to tolerate and withstand more damage than most average people in both normal and spiritual way, and indeed, he is almost like a beast. How does his body get so 'tough-like'? Well, the tolerance of his pain goes into his muscles and his body. His unrestricted strength allows him to give out a burst of energy that can simply shatter an apartment building, but in the opposite, it damages his muscles real good. This continuous amount of pain that 'fired' into his body had allowed him to begin tolerating more pain, and allowing him to feel almost like it was nothing when being cut by a sword, referring that the muscle pain that he receives are 'hundred times more painful than that', even his bones that took so much damage that his skeletal structures were 'used' to the said damage, as his pain receptors were also 'used' to tolerating such pains, allowing Sou to take on against dangerous attacks and impacts directly more than most average human, in exchange for his slow speed. Others would be crying and scream in agony if they actually took on the same pain and damage as he does. But, be noted that he has his very own limits to tolerate pains as not ALL damages that he takes could still allow him to stand and breathe.
- Regeneration Capabilities : With a small 'special thing' about it, his regeneration still works like normal regeneration ability, just much more 'abnormal' than most average human's regeneration capabilities, and at much faster rate. While not like high speed regeneration, it works well only on repairing broken bones, lost flesh, lost limbs, damaged and lost tissues, lost and damaged nerves and surprisingly, lost blood. His regeneration capabilities are not at the level where it could regenerate lost organs, but capable enough to keep him up and alive. Since many knew what a normal regeneration could do, might as well describe about his 'lost blood' regeneration.
Lost Blood Regeneration meant regenerating or creating new blood cells when Sou is low on blood capacity where normally required for a human to live. For example, if he were to lose too much blood from all the damages he took, his body would begin to process itself to create new blood cells into his body [ Red Blood Cell, White Blood Cell, Plasma, Platelets ] to an accurate amount where he could keep himself alive, not too much, not too little, keeping the amount of blood he has balanced. Fascinating, does it? But there are possible ways to cause it to malfunction. Very common way to force it into malfunction is inflicting too much damage on Sou. Why? While his body is continuously damaged, the body itself would begin to process and create blood cells into his body to keep the amount of blood he has at a balanced amount, allowing him to stay alive for not having too much blood loss. But inflicting a tremendous amount of damage to his body, like impacting hundred of slashes, no, thousands of slashes on his body and cutting off a few of his limbs could force the process to malfunction. It malfunctions due to the continuous working to process blood into his body, and too long, it begins to malfunction as the processing were not given to rest, finally forcing it to malfunction his blood regeneration and overflow his body with blood cells, eventually exploding him into pieces. But this task is extremely hard to do as it may take hours, and possibly days before it malfunctions. Though, this is the only known way to stop the blood regeneration whatsoever.
Knowing that his body can allow him to regenerate his 'broken' body, it takes time as well. For blood regeneration, depending how much blood he has lost, it takes around 1 to 5 posts to slowly create new blood cells, while for wounds, ranging from minor to significantly mortal wound, it takes about 1 to 6 posts. For broken bones, 2 posts PER broken bone, whilst for lost limbs, it takes around 3 posts per limb, with included bone repair, it takes a total of 5 posts to fully repair a single limb.
- Photographic Memory : How to put this? This may one of the natural or 'gifted' ability influenced from his unknown parents, and an ability that he extremely despises although it may be useful at times of crisis. This 'natural' ability of his enables him to remember anything, and everything when seen directly with his eyes after several seconds of observation of that certain contact through eye. This may seemed like a godly ability, as he can remember everything in an enormous capacity within seconds, but he has a little drawback for this certain natural ability given.
While allowing him to remember everything within an enormous capacity, there are times where there is also a limited capacity that can store memories and knowledge into his brain. Because of that, whenever the capacity of his brain is full and unable to load any memories seen by his bare naked eyes, Sou's brain itself, will decide which 'unrequired memories' needs to be discharged from his very mind, which means once that certain 'unrequired memories' are discharged, he will not be able to remember that certain memory that he had seen, heard, touched, felt and known, even that certain discharged memory was remembered several minutes ago, as the brain itself had 'decided' that that memory was 'unrequired' in his daily lives and discharged it.
How? Some may ask about this weird 'discharging memory' method by the brain itself. When the limiter in his brain was mysteriously removed, for some reason, Sou's brain developed self-concious itself, by self-concious means that the brain itself could acknowledge, control and do anything by its own will wihout requiring the host's will and control although the brain itself has its own limits to do things by its own will, the limits are including taking over the host [ Which its Sou himself ], stopping the organs from working [ Not including accelerating the heartbeat and excretion process ] and body restrictions like restricting him from running at an abnormal speed [ Faster than a normal human athlete ], using physical feats of strength at an abnormal level [ Shattering buildings with single physical force of a punch where a normal human could not do ] and withstandings damages at an unnatural level [ Like broken bones and such damages where an average human may scream in agony whilst Sou himself could stand those sort of damages ].
- Spiritual Awareness : Sou can see and be aware of spiritual beings, affected by sheer spiritual pressure and can have direct contact with any spiritual beings. This spiritual awareness was 'possibly' inherited from his parents ever since his birth, the sources are unknown whether to be from the mother or the father as the identity of his parents are particularly unknown for him.
- Hand-to-Hand Combatant : He relies mainly on his fists during combat, and rarely uses weapons. Although his hand-to-hand combat skills are not as good as the masters, he applies those skills when it comes to managing a strategy and allows himself to live longer throughout his fight. He mainly focuses of dealing blows through punches more than kicks, depending how he actually deals with his enemies. Not very fast, not very slow, not very smart but very painful.
» Racial Powers: N/A
» Evolution Powers: N/A
» Soul State Evolution Stage 1 Appearance: (Optional. Leave blank if you do not want powers.)
» Soul State Evolution Stage 1 Abilities: (Optional. Leave blank if you do not want powers )
» Soul State Evolution Stage 2 Appearance: (Optional. Leave blank if you do not want powers.)
» Soul State Evolution Stage 2 Abilities: (Optional. Leave blank if you do not want powers.)
» Soul State Evolution Stage 3 Appearance: (Optional. This will be at least 1 to 0 tier level characters, however. You may fill this out, but the app will ultimately be up to the staff member who reviews it)
» Soul State Evolution Stage 3 Abilities: (Optional. Leave blank if you do not want powers.)
Information: If you need any help understanding Chi, please click this thread and read all the information. It is fully optional rather or not you want your character to use Chi. So if you choose not to have it, simply cross it out or remove it. Fully Awakened Humans have to be approved by [THEFROST] as they are extremely rare.
» Chi Powers:
- Vindeca "Heal" : Using Chi in order to get their bodies to the best shape as possible, using the chi flowing in there own bodies they are able to regenerate faster then the normal human beings this doesn't mean their bodies heal instantly, it's almost like the Shinigami, there bodies can heal faster then normal humans can, this doesn't pertain to any injuries like a cut off limb, they cannnot regenerate a arm or a thumb or anything, these are flesh wounds to the body. But for his case, this ability will only activate if his regenerative capabilities were to malfunction [ If the malfunctioning does not overflow and blow up his body ].
» Awakened Appearance: His appearance in his Awakened state are only fairly simple. While his attires and clothings are completely unaffected by the awakened state, he gains only a pair of vortex-like wings on his back that are capable of flight uses, but the origins are unknown whether he is a electric user or a wind user, or possibly both.
» Awakened Powers:
- Plasma Manipulation/Generation : How his power originates from are unknown, but he has shown a mastery over manipulating and generating plasma around him, and even within him. There is actually a list of abilities he is capable of doing through plasma manipulation, and definitely not an opponent to play with once Sou has been tapped into an awakened state.
- Electric Strike : Simply put, in his awakened state, he can generate electricity throughout the outer layer and inner layer of his skin if he wills it, allowing him to deal damages to his opponents at a far larger scale than when he uses his strength wihout the use of his electricity, even at full power. How does he do it? By generating a considerable amount of plasma throughout the outer layer of his skin, his body is capable of connecting the generated plasmas altogether to create an electricity that would shock throughout his body wihout harming his physical self. Once the electricity is generated throughout his body using the generation of plasma, in any direct contact with his enemy, depending how much force he places into their body through direct contact, the more force and impact he places against his enemy, the higher the electricity output becomes. Which means if he were only to touch his opponents with a finger, it could only create a spark between both himself as his opponents.
If he were to a land a punch against his opponent, it could create an electric shock against the impacted area. There is also possibilities that he is able to create a pure lightning off of a single punch with his 10% strength being tapped, which its already dangerous enough to swipe down an army of shinigamis. It is quite a complex 'calculation' to summon a pure lightning down from the clear sky with only a strike of a punch, but lightnings usually appear to 'discharge' their electrons and ions off from the clouds to the earth since the earth is neutrally charged. And sometimes, cloud-to-cloud discharge can be seen, although it is particularly rare. If cloud-to-cloud electrical discharge was able to be performed 'naturally', which means one cloud were to transfer its electrons and ion discharge to another cloud.
For his 'custom discharge', once impacted against a human body with 10% strength, a huge amount of electrical discharge would shock throughout their body. And oddly, once the body of his opponent is shocked with either positively or negatively charged electric shock and most clouds are 'neutral', lightning should be shot forth from the human body, instead, a pure 'neutral cloud' would fire off a lightning before the body of his victim, thus electrically shocking his opponents with pure lightning. The chances for Sou getting caught within the lightning strike is highly possible due to direct contact with his opponent, but thanking to his immunity to electricity, he only receives minor damage from the lightning strike although its damage may be severe to majority of non-electric users. Though, this ability is used mainly on punches more than kicks.
- Splitting Plasma : This ability is fairly simple and does not consume much of his own natural energy and chi energy off from him, but can be considered deadly enough if on direct contact. This ability was first introduced during Sou's escape from Eiji, capable of creating a huge ball of plasma that splits into several 'missile-like' plasma and approaches his desired enemies, but because it is not a 'homing type', it does not follow the desired enemy and will, indeed, approach directly to whatever is in its way and range.
First of all, Sou generates a huge ball of plasma by collecting it from his own generation of plasma, from bits to bits of plasma to create altogether, a plasma ball. The plasma sphere's size can be vary, which the bigger its size is, the stronger it is when it was used for an attack. The plasma sphere's purpose was mainly to use an ability called 'Plasma Bomb', but the plasma sphere itself has many uses when it comes to its size and energy that was gathered altogether into one. Which splitting plasma can be an example.
Once the Plasma Sphere has been created, he would evenly split the plasma sphere into 4 parts, in each quarter parts. and eventually firing off the plasma in a missile-like figure against his desired enemies. Not too destructive, not too harmless, but plain painful to burn off his enemy's nerves like there is no tomorrow. It can be fired off once per post due to its multiple-target use and high voltage firepower that may bring in a severe damage to their body through electrical shock, and fast enough to catch up against an advanced user in shunpo or sonido in terms of speed but its cooldown is approximently between 2 to 4 posts depending the size of the plasma sphere, since the bigger it is, the more devastating the ability gets. In fact, the plasma sphere's expansion is almost limitless, but capable of draining a lot of energy with more plasma generating from his very body.
- Plasma Bomb : This ability requires both the usage of his plasma manipulation and wind manipulation abilities in order to work perfectly. Wihout one of these categories, this ability would almost be impossible to do.
Everyone knew how the plasma sphere was created the Splitting Plasma ability, by gathering a large amount of plasmas, whether be negatively charged or positively charged, his generated plasmas would mix altogether into one to create a so-called 'Plasma Sphere', A.K.A 'The Plasma Bomb'. The main purpose for the plasma sphere to be created is the plasma bomb.
What does it do? Hell, your spine will chill so much that you wouldn't even want to witness how much destruction the plasma bomb itself could do. The plasma bomb would be thrown off, or smashed beneath himself which would then compress the air around the plasma sphere, or simply put that the implosion of the plasma sphere, before detonating into a massive electrical discharge, or explosion that may take down, or burn off any electrical appliances, even nuclear reactors, like EMP could do and, but more devastating and could send an electrical shock against anyone who are caught within its range, which it is capable of stretching out a whole city like the Karakura City. It is unclear of the affects that can do to an average spiritual, or normal physical being, but its most common affects are sudden exhaustion, loss of energy [ Spiritual and natural energy ], sudden paralysis due to the electrical discharge, melting bones and burned nerves. But that isn't the only thing it could do. During the detonations, it works much like a nuclear bomb, annihilating those that dares stands down against its way, and reaches out so wide with enough power to bring down half of a large city like New York.
But so much for its heavy firepower and destruction level, it is capable of giving out a severe drawbacks for the user. Not only it would force him back to his original state after use, it may put him into a severe paralysis that may force him down no matter how much he tends to struggle, including the loss of a few limbs, mostly his arms more than his legs and of course, loss of his own conciousness due to the extraordinary amount of energy that the plasma sphere would be able to take from his body and may as well damage the inner part of his own body which may possibly be proven unrepairable, unless it is being repaired by some ungodly, unworldly or unknown healing techniques that may be capable of healing almost any 'inner injuries' of his body. Once per thread may be the best way to keep himself alive, although he is capable of using it multiple times, but death awaits if he were to use it more than just once, since its effects are severe enough to kill off a normal person, which explains that Sou himself is 'abnormal'.
- Plasma Orb : More of a mini-version of the Splitting Plasma. Although not demonstrated, he is capable of generating a plasma sphere above him and splits them to approximently hundreds to millions of plasma orbs, that is a size of a pebble, but it is not something to be underestimate with in terms of sizes. How exactly? It is quite simple, by seperating the atoms, ions and the neutrons that was suppose to be sticking each other to form a huge plasma sphere had its connections either discharged or crushed in order to seperate the plasmas altogether into a size of a pebble, thus allowing him to fire hundreds or thousands of pebble-sized plasma orbs to his opponents.
The ups of the ability is more likely the quantity of the orbs more than its firepower. Since its 'firepower' is nothing less but a weak, mini explosion that is deemed harmless even to the weakest opponents, the quantity of the orbs and the speed of the orbs makes up for the weak power that the ability has. One direct hit from one of the orbs may results a spark between the victim's body and an orb, thus resulting a mini-explosion of the plasma orb. If used in a huge 'army' against his opponents using the plasma orb, it would be more like an ability that can take down a couple of jets if used properly on his desired targets, able to turn a small mini-explosions into a bombage of mini-explosions in quantities that may soon turn into a large explosion to take down various of opponents, regardless the size. And the speed of the orbs can as well as rivalling a master shunpo user due to its small size and lightweight, and may probably be hard to 'avoid' with by most victims of this ability. It is also an energy-friendly ability that does not consume much energy, since Sou is able to adjust of many orbs he intends to fire by changing the size of the plasma orb through increasing or decreasing the generation of the plasma to lessen the amount of plasma orb that would be fired off.
Unrequiring to touch an electrical appliances like security cameras, electrical locks or anything that uses electricity, it comes to the use of these orbs. Their small size allows him to hijack many different 'simple electrical appliances' as long as their circuits are not very complicated, unlocking doors that uses electricity and many more. Shutting down security cameras that gives him an unrequired 'attention' from the cameras that may be searching for his existence, but out of every ability he has, this ability has the most useful functions of all.
The downs of this ability are pretty simple, and surprisingly, this gives an advantages to even to the weakest opponents, since its low firepower and defense may easily sweep clean of the orbs like it was nothing wihout much effort used. The defenses that the orb holds are exceptionally weak, breaking into pieces with a slash from a beginner's sword, by meaning of beginner, from a tier 6. And easily hijacked by many adept electric users and go against Sou's controls because of its less-complicated shape and easy to control by many in terms of quality more than quantity itself. Not only that, thanks to its weak firepower, victims can protect themselves even with the weakest defenses, since its explosions are more like a 'pop' more than just an explosion, giving the victims even more advatages if they were on their defensive stance.
This ability is the most favourite out of all of abilities that Sou possesses, because of its energy-saving consumage and yet deadly to use when it comes to forcing his enemies back to where they came from, unless they knows the weakness that the orb holds. It can be used continuously wihout limits, although consuming his chi energy, it does not take much from him and requires a 1 post 'adjustment' in order to complete the cycle of the ability, before using it against his opponents, but he is unable to reuse the ability until all plasma orbs are destroyed.
- Discharging Bolt : Not much of a big deal, but devastating enough where even Sou himself has a hard time maintaining its recoil and firepower. Of course, it is powerful and takes no longer than 5 seconds to fire it, but the recoil would be as easy as to miss his target even when it is used in close range, in exception if used directly on contact. More of a blast than the bolt itself.
Its effects is something that you should force yourself to be reckoned with the beast, even Sou does not underestimate the use of this ability. Although it has a rapid charging and a considerable firepower, it has its ups and downs in its own ways. One round being fired by Sou was enough to rip apart the ground during its approach, and shock his opponents with twice the power of a pure lightning bolt that would shock, or electrocute his opponents with a devastating high voltage that would force lower-tiered opponents to stay unconcious or paralyzed and fry half of their nervous system, while higher-tiered opponents would feel the burning pain from the fiery voltage of the blast. Not only that, a direct contact against the blast is something that you should be assure that you may have to avoid, on contact may not only burst his target's flesh apart, it would burn through their bones and fry their nerves apart like there is no tomorrow. Scary? It is not, if you know its down parts.
Its weakness are fairly easy to understand. Although it seemed powerful, it has 80% chances that he may miss his targets upon firing, which means the other 20% means that he could hit them, giving his opponent a whole load of advantages to avoid them as long as they don't jump straight right into the blast. Why does it miss so much? Its heavy recoil was deemed to be too much for Sou himself to control, despite his relentless strength that had no limits. Another weakness only applies to electric users, unless they have a large immunity over electricity, like Shadin, the blast can be easily hijacked by any Master Electric Users and can almost render useless against those that has heavy immunity over electricity.
- Electromagnetic Field : This ability is completely automatic when he is in the awakened state, but it is fairly simple and a fair ability against his opponents. The protective field around him that uses electrons and ions, or simply put electricity would become stronger as his tier grows, capable of deflecting 'almost' any attacks from lower-tier opponents that attempts to land a hit against him, unless their attacks are capable of rivalling against of those that are higher tiered that he is.
What is very amusing is that the electromagnetic field is like an invulnerable sheild when it comes to taking on against electric users, and comes with a very interesting ability that the sheild itself provides. Any electricity, even a spark to his field, may he will be able to absorb the energy off from that electricity, converting it into an energy and transfer it to himself as if it were his own energy, whether it is from someone else or his own powers, he may absorb the entire spiritual energy that was used for the said electricity 'ability' or normal electricity and absorb the energy like it was his. How? On contact with his field, the electromagnetic field that was made out of his own raw energy would split the atoms, neutrons, ions and everything that resides within that certain electricity, then combining it with his own raw energy before fully converting it into his own, and transferring it into his very body. Unless that certain electricity was originally his and fired back from his enemy, he requires no less than a second to fully convert it into a raw energy to his very body. But that only applies to electrical abilities only.
In many other ways, unless those users are master electric users, his electromagnetic field is almost impossible to hijack to begin with, made up with a complete ingredients of his own brain wave signals, chi energy and 'mind', as if the field itself were one of his own self-concious, giving himself a huge opportunity in terms of defenses. While capable of absorbing a complete set of energy from an electric attack or ability, this condition does not apply to other elements, or abilities, like flames, water and such, where his electromagnetic field will only be capable of deflecting attacks away from him that is incompatible with electric, or plasma elements, but enough to deflect even a cero as long as the user is a lower-tier than he is.
But there are many exceptions in his electromagnetic field although it is capable of deflecting, or redirecting attacks back to lower-tiered opponents. As it seemed powerful and capable of almost an invincible sheild, it can be hijacked by master electricity users like Shadin with just a touch as long as they are calculate his energy wavelengths, reiatsu level and brain waves, it would be as easy as a bean to hijack his electromagnetic field. The exceptions are place on higher tier opponents than he is, which means that he will be unable to redirect, reflect or even taking out his opponents that has a higher form of tier than he is, where he'll have to bring his fight into an offensive stance more than defensive if that were to happen.
There is another surprising exception. The electromagnetic field would constantly drain his chi energy as long as it is active, and since it is more of an electromagnetic field that grows stronger as Sou's tier becomes higher, the amount of chi energy it consumes becomes even more, but its protection and energy conversion from electricity would replace its large amount of chi energy that is consumed constantly when active, and shuts down once his energy is left only half of it left.
The electromagnetic field can be turned on and off by his very own will due to the amount of energy it can consume when active, as much as everyone wants to know, the field is turned off at majority of times when he enters his awakened state, to prevent the loss of his chi energy because of his electromagnetic field. Very protective, very powerful, yet very consuming. Its use is infinite, turning on and off at anytime he desires to, the only thing he needs to worry about is his own chi energy and natural energy that needs to be kept for combat use, otherwise his energy will run out in no time.
- Plasma Acceleration : Not much to note about, first demonstrated during his attempts to escape from Eiji Youjai and proven to be a teleportation ability that uses the acceleration of the plasma to get himself out of a dangerous situation. While its specifics are unknown, it has one up and one down about this ability.
When he keeps himself sealed within a circle of plasma that its speed will begin to accelerate to almost the speed of light, it would teleport him off from his location just quickly enough, even from another dimension before his enemy was able to touch him, but the downs are, that the teleportation doesn't allow him to teleport him to any of his desired location, teleporting him to any random possible location, almost anywhere, even from Japan to Paris, but because of the Karakura Central's barrier, this may be impossible to achieve wihout having the barrier down. This is used once per thread for escape, or emergency purposes. Be aware that this ability is completely disabled in Karakura City, due to its teleportation regulations within the city itself, unless permitted to.
- Wind Manipulation/Generation : The origins of his powers with wind is unknown, but he seems to have an advanced user with manipulating wind and generating wind, and less skilled with wind manipulation more than plasma manipulation, and proven to be a secondary element of his during his awakened state. He gains a pair of vortex-like wings behind his back the moment he enters his awakened state. It is unknown whether the wind manipulating ability is either his main or secondary, but for now, wind manipulation is his secondary element more than primary due to how less he uses it.
- Flight : Sou doesn't gain a pair of vortex-like wings for nothing. The pressure from the spinning vortex behind his back has enabled him to use them for flight. Although there is not much use behind these pair of vortex-like wings, the only known function that these wings he possesses is only for flight use, but one interesting thing is that it is capable of increasing his speed in general, allowing him to move much faster than an average human unlike his normal state, but not much of a surprise than that.
- Vortex Strike : The first ability that has ever demonstrated with his wind manipulation ability during his second fight with Dansen, allowing him to generate a wind across his arm and form a spinning vortex that is strong enough to rip apart a ground and cause a huge hole beneath its strike from his either the arms or legs.
Its destructive power is unknown, but capable of ripping apart and force the ribs of his opponents to break apart and burn their nerves for some reason. It seemed that the ability is only meant for close-combat use and not meant for long-range uses, and functions like a deadly vortex when used close against his victim's body. Its ups are a little but few, while its destructive power and defenses are unknown, its approaching speed is about at an adept speed, in general, while the defenses can at least protect the vortex itself from getting ripped apart by a Master Strength users.
Its down are not too much, not too little, but its slow approaching speed, in exception if used in close combat, or close range, it can be as easy as to avoid it even for low tier victims, as long as they dodge them at an appropriate time, but it is not impossible to take down the vortex itself if the opponent were to compare his durability, or defenses against the vortex, and possibly able to destroy it with sheer defense or power. Its uses are once per post, with three post cooldown.
» Fully Awakened Appearance: (Describe what your human looks like when Fully Awakened)
» Fully Awakened Powers: (Describe what powers your human gets in this state)
See Skill Sheet for More Information
- Durability: Adept
- General Speed: Beginner
- Strength: Master
- Weapon Skill: Beginner
- Willpower/Determination: Advanced
- Mental Deduction: Advanced
- Pain Endurance: Master
- Focus: Adept
Human Skill Sheet
- Anima Stone Strength: Beginner
- Soul Sorcery: Beginner
- Soul Dash: Beginner
- Soul Detection: Beginner
- Geppo: Beginner
- Vindeca: Master
- Tekkai: Beginner
- Yang Surge: Beginner
Last edited by SouYuuki on Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:28 am; edited 7 times in total