Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

Platinum Hearts: The Gathering

+5
Tsumi Buredo
Andrew Takahashi
THEFROST
Jin Hoshigawa
JJ
9 posters
Go down
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Platinum Hearts: The Gathering  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Platinum Hearts: The Gathering  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Platinum Hearts: The Gathering  - Page 2 Empty Re: Platinum Hearts: The Gathering

Sun Jul 14, 2013 12:56 pm

Nozomi, crosser of Space and Time, walks onto the field!
Genpaku Arishima, the Flash of White, appears!
Gildarts Clive, the Smasher of Power, arrives!
Reimu Iramasha, Guardian of the Shrine, approaches!
Kaguyami Iramasha, Spatial Councillor, descends!
Gilgamesh, King of Heroes, finishes!

Seventh set of six cards has been completed! Thanks to owners of all the characters. I claim no credit for any images or intellectual property used. Created using Magic Set Editor ~ Sourceforge.net.

Special Note: Nozomi is indeed a planeswalker, literally in canon, considering how the reason she exists on PH is because she traveled through dimensional space to arrive here.

Last edited by JJ on Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Platinum Hearts: The Gathering  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Platinum Hearts: The Gathering  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Platinum Hearts: The Gathering  - Page 2 Empty Re: Platinum Hearts: The Gathering

Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:05 pm

Putting this here to remind myself to make a version.
Credits to Phantasia!

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Jul 14, 2013 6:15 pm

Daigoro Ito, The Platinum Wall, stands tall!
Eriko has a erm.. yeah.
Hakai Chikara, the Iron Vizard, crashes in!
Alucard Iramasha, the Vampire Extraordinare, descends!
Kethel Leonhardt, the Spamming Goddess, has joined her brother!
Shadin Yuudeshi, the Main Character, has bolted in!

Eighth set of six cards has been completed! We're starting to reach the end of the core set! Thanks to owners of all the characters. I claim no credit for any images or intellectual property used. Created using Magic Set Editor ~ Sourceforge.net.

- Buddha
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:33 pm

Entering is Ketsu Iramasha, The Bane of Iramasha Island!
Alice Iramasha, his Granddaughter, also arrives!
So after is Gry Hiashi, the Dragon of Flame, awake and alive!
After that i SHisome Saihokku, the Doll of Existence, present!
Sassy, the Beast of Legends, is awake and looking for a certain banana-hair!
And last of all is The Truth, always there and ready to be listened to!

Set nine is done! We're almost to the completion! I own none of these characters, naturally, and all images are belonging to their respective owners. Thanks to Magic Set Editor for letting me make these, which you can find at Sourceforge.net!

Last edited by JJ on Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total

- Buddha
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:30 pm

Iori Sugiura, the Goddess of Battle, has descended!
Kin Iramasha, the All-Seeing Vision, appears!
MIsaiko Iramasha, the Wind Goddess, has just flown in!
Radioactive, the Man of All War, has rampaged!
Touketsu, the God of Demons, has arisen!
Finally, Colin Washi, the Eagle God, has apeared, signifying that at long last, the set is complete and the Cast is present for this great set, the set of Platinum Hearts!

The final set is DONE! All sixty plus cards have been completed and printed, and now for extra fun I'm going to add in the lands that I've gotten made so far. Thanks to everyone and Magic Set Editor especially for making these possible! All credit goes where credit is due.

The Demon World/The Wastelands.
Iramasha Island/Radio's Shack.
Squad Seven Barracks/Behold!
Poliro's Inner World.

AND THAT'S ALL, FOLKS!

See you in the boosters~

- Buddha
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:18 pm

Last edited by JJ on Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:18 pm; edited 4 times in total

- Buddha
JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Nov 04, 2013 5:57 pm

- Buddha
Tsumi Buredo
Tsumi Buredo
Project Z
Project Z

Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:32 pm

Platinum Hearts: The Gathering  - Page 2 1
Platinum Hearts: The Gathering  - Page 2 Lc8BuaoPlatinum Hearts: The Gathering  - Page 2 Od6P2IGPlatinum Hearts: The Gathering  - Page 2 Lc8Buao

JJ
JJ

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:40 pm

- Buddha
Dexterity
Dexterity
Waifu War Veteran

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Platinum Hearts: The Gathering  - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue248350/500000Platinum Hearts: The Gathering  - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (248350/500000)
Tiers:

Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:40 pm
All right, now as awesome as this new release has been, it's RIDDLED with various issues such as incorrect/missing fields, balance problems, format problems, repeated use of the same effects through multiple cards, and WAY too much life loss. So I feel like I need to post my feedback through a changelist, and hopefully these problems can be solved through a hotfix or at least by the next patch:

Changelist:

WIP: TOO MANY CARDS WITH ISSUES.

Platinum Hearts: The Gathering  - Page 2 Qx494h
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum