Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

Board Creation Store [EXPERIMENTAL]

+10
Nix Shraik
lionus
Shizuo
Dexterity
Ulqui
Teitoku
Zero
JJ
Pockeh
THEFROST
14 posters
Go down
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Board Creation Store [EXPERIMENTAL] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Board Creation Store [EXPERIMENTAL] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Board Creation Store [EXPERIMENTAL] - Page 4 Empty Re: Board Creation Store [EXPERIMENTAL]

Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:51 pm
Board Creation Template
» Board Name: Aegis
» Board Location: In the International Board
» Board Description: TheRinyuaru underground which was cut off from the main base, this portion of the underground has been refurbished by the former warlord of the sea Magnolia [animum] This stretch of land , is known to be under strict control by its admin user Animum desponde.

Aegis gets its name due to the enforced nature of the tunnels and passageways which meet at an epicenter around 5 miles below the town of Burj Qatar, where a massive underground metropolis can be discerned if one gets past the many barriers and layers of defense which have been put above the surface . Gaining admission to this city will lead to individuals being able to discern an immense steam-punk world, guarded by the few remaining factionists which where under magnolia clixx's charge before the Rinyūaru was overtaken by k-world.

» Why: This board will be a stepping stone for both Animum Desponde and reintroduction of the monsuta due to the loss of their old base, essentially it will be here to help boost activity.

b]» Notes:[/b] 60 million yen is the payment correct?

Board Creation Store [EXPERIMENTAL] - Page 4 LzZCuy7
Board Creation Store [EXPERIMENTAL] - Page 4 BtXe12b
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Board Creation Store [EXPERIMENTAL] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Board Creation Store [EXPERIMENTAL] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Board Creation Store [EXPERIMENTAL] - Page 4 Empty Re: Board Creation Store [EXPERIMENTAL]

Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:25 am

「REVIEWING THIS THREAD」

Sorry for the delay, got caught up in real life stuff again. I'll go ahead and approve this since everything looks fine. I'll also remove the 60,000,000 from yen from your account and the board should be up in no time.

Board Creation Store [EXPERIMENTAL] - Page 4 WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Board Creation Store [EXPERIMENTAL] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999Board Creation Store [EXPERIMENTAL] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:27 am

JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Board Creation Store [EXPERIMENTAL] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue20650/20000Board Creation Store [EXPERIMENTAL] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:33 pm
Board Creation Template
» Board Name: Temple of the Final Answer
» Board Location: In the Endless Soul Plane.
» Board Description: The Temple of the Final Answer is a temple for those who follow Khalaism. Protecting any and all who visit it, the very area that it takes up is constructed in such a way that shows this devotion towards the Demon God and Goddess. The appearance of the plane is exactly like that which the Soul King maintains in his realm, but inverted with its color scheme. Any may visit, but only those of the faith are able to stay 'one night' inside, as during the 'night' the plane becomes inaccessible to the outside world...

» Why: This Thread Right Here.
» Notes: Will it be a home, or a nightmare? Only those who occupy it can decide...

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:06 pm
Board Creation Store [EXPERIMENTAL] - Page 4 Image8718_zpsckue0dxk

✧EVERYTHING LOOKS GOOD TO ME✦

Good things going on here. It's time to spread the religion of Khalaism, brother. So, I'll be approving you and removing the yen from your account. The board will be added soon and we should have good times soon.

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:13 pm

Nix Shraik
Nix Shraik
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Board Creation Store [EXPERIMENTAL] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue126500/99999Board Creation Store [EXPERIMENTAL] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (126500/99999)
Tiers:

Sat Sep 19, 2015 1:15 pm
Board Creation Template
» Board Name: "Sabers" Base Heaven;
» Board Location: Earth Realm
» Board Description: The last base of "Sabers" is hidden deep inside the Earth itself near its core. While the most expensive and hard to maintain of all "Sabers" Heavens that time it is now a perfect fortress. As technologies advanced this Heaven wasn't left back and had been upgraded multiple times to ensure both safety and possibilities for the remaining members. Thanks to science and magic the group had learned how to harvest power and resources for the base. The multiple entrances of the base can be found in Africa and are hidden in private properties by "Sabers" members. The base itself contains hundreds of rooms, each meant for different reasons.
» Why: As I'm building "Sabers" I'm striving to get everything I can for them. Which means they need their own base for me to put all those solos in XD
» Notes: Please, just take my money and make it!!! *,*

Board Creation Store [EXPERIMENTAL] - Page 4 RDLUVBj
Board Creation Store [EXPERIMENTAL] - Page 4 82q86I3
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Sep 19, 2015 2:00 pm
Board Creation Store [EXPERIMENTAL] - Page 4 Image8718_zpsckue0dxk

✧EVERYTHING LOOKS GOOD TO ME✦

Yar. Everything looks good. I'll go ahead and approve it. I placed it in Other Zones.

https://www.platinumhearts.net/f438-sabers-base-heaven

I'll deduct the yen from your account after this.

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Board Creation Store [EXPERIMENTAL] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Board Creation Store [EXPERIMENTAL] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:40 am
Board Creation Template
» Board Name: Sueki Hive/Hybrid Point
» Board Location: Chaya Nation
» Board Description: High in the skies of chaya nation, a massive sprawling city that is broken up into many different floating islands powered by chaya nations immense energy core is seen. This is the Sueki Hive or Hybrid Point, the massive superstructure which was the brainchild of Inami after seeing the decline in demonic hybrids and the similar sueki in recent years, to remedy that? this is Hybrid Point/Sueki Hive. A haven for hybrids and sueki a place entirely of their own under the eye of the chaya nation's queen.

» Why: The queen of chaya nation inami asthavon after seeing the straights that the race known as the sueki and the demon race's ancestors has been going through, has decided to make a special location for them and other hybrids of demonic descent in the chaya nation's skies, the reason is should be added is plain and simple, the sueki and other hybrid's of demon descent need a place of belonging and more important a general hub, as every race generally has one.

For demons its demon world, for Shinigami it's generally the soul society, and for humans it is earth, and even the suigura have their own dimension, but the hybrids inbetween while they can belong to orgs don't have an exclusive area for themselves, so this board would be essentially giving hybrids [primarily like the sueki and other demonic hybrids] A place of belonging that they can call exclusively their own. Atleast thats the intention of this board to improve activity among sueki as a little incentive, as well a team will be established for hybrids within Hybrid Point/Sueki Hive.

» Notes: Lets get some activity started shall we? [ 60,000,000 yen well spent. ]

Board Creation Store [EXPERIMENTAL] - Page 4 LzZCuy7
Board Creation Store [EXPERIMENTAL] - Page 4 BtXe12b
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:14 pm

«REVIEWING THIS REQUEST NOW»

I apologize for the long wait on this. I did not see this and overlooked it. Therefore, I will only charge you 40,000,000; 10,000,000 for each month that was missed. I will post a link when it is finished.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum