Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Singularity: A Free-Writing Project by The Condesce Left_bar_bleue44400/999999The Singularity: A Free-Writing Project by The Condesce Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

The Singularity: A Free-Writing Project by The Condesce Empty The Singularity: A Free-Writing Project by The Condesce

Thu Jul 25, 2013 5:08 am
One moment
Frozen in time

One moment
Solidified as the moment when the world ended

An earthquake, a storm, a perfect tempest of unstoppable and unyielding destruction.
Not of the earth. The earth is too merciful for such a thing.

This ethereal typhoon is caused by a singularity.

This singularity is no more than a thunderclap. It happens so fast you would hardly know it was there if it weren't for the looming shadow it leaves on your whole being.

However, unlike the very definition of a shadow itself, this imprint is neither dark, nor foreboding.
It's a happy sort. It is the infinitesimally identifiable, and yet expansively and overbearingly feeling of bliss that one can only describe as nigh impossible.

But how can it be? It was there. You felt it, if only for a moment.

However, like all storms, there is never simply one clap of thunder. More follow. Some louder, some more understated, some hardly there at all, and some attempting so actively to get your attention that you want to cover your ears and hide away in the deepest and most secluded corner of your own psyche. You run, you scream, but you can never truly escape it until it loses interest and fades into the backdrop.

But these differentiating maelstroms robbed your attention for too long. Your demons didn't release hold of your spirit in time. You've finally escaped the hold of all that tethered you.. But it's too late.

That singularity... that single, joyous hand-print on the very fiber of your being.. is gone.

It disappeared in the one moment you truly weren't looking for it.

The one moment in which you lost sight of how much that feeling warmed your core, and aided you forward.

That one blip on your personal time-line that you will forever tuck away in your memory as the moment when you lost your grip on the only true reality you had.. Your anchor.. Your stability...

One, single moment.

One moment
Frozen in time

One moment
Solidified as the moment when your entire world.. your entire being..
Ended.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions