Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Nickcca
Nickcca
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Hollow Knigts Left_bar_bleue0/0The Hollow Knigts Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

The Hollow Knigts Empty The Hollow Knigts

Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:29 pm
this an idea I came up with for sub race fore human to try more on the map since other have a strong foot hold on things and produce more powerful human catchers.

Sub Race Humans

-The:Hollow Knights:-

-:First of there Kind:-
James Raven
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t2117p10-james-raven-remake-approved-1-3

-:How long do they live for.:-
Unkown but according to James researching into his own kind using his
DNA he think once they reach the eloved state they may up live to 2500 years due regained youth and slow ageing effect after.

-:History:-
The hollow knights have been around for 416 this all start when James lost the love of his life when he 13 rose to a hollow and got bitten in the process this did not make him a hollow but in turn awaken a inner hollow which he somehow has automatic control over. No know why this phenomenon happen apart the Hollow Knights themselves that reason alone was James father who also to be Nickcca real father as well Jinko who was a vizrad when Nickcca become a strong Shinigami with natural talent and was more prone to have a spilt personally because of it. James gained a inner hollow which he had unknowingly full control of which normally would turn human in living hollows.

In time James also learnt he use elemental powers and purifying as well ad hollow powers as well over time he master them as a human he also took work as a doctor and become one of greatest mind in the medical world. Later on he had children and their kids has kid and you see where this is going soon it grow into a family of hollows knight and all well train in medical field somehow.

Later on when James hit 85 he regained his youth and eloved into the next level of hollow knight which James called the Eloved state hence the nickname the evolved

-:Racecial powers:-
(all must haves in profile powers)
Ementeal power: Anyone hollow knight normally only have one element very that some have two elements but no more. They start buy make by bending what already there to their will. (for example a fire user is near a fire and bend to their will without using a weapon (which is very rare) or use as a part of there weapon (which is conman). Also when reached the eloved state they can be use a level and make use of element by using the micoails in the air but only the most powerful can develop to such a wide spread devastating effect.

Purefitying Powers: Sine his inherited his fathers zanpktuo power to purify with a touch some a develop them into attack like James but only very few can very powerful attack that normally only the Eloved Hollow Knights can do.

Hollow powers: Hollow powers can very but most of them can perform basic cero attacks and if push hard they go to point of using hollows powers and go a far and summoned and control weak hollows. Some Knight use them to mix with emetael or purifying powers some can even copy other hollow power but can copy one hollow power once they done they got for rest of their lifes.

-: Racial Skills:-

Natural Tractions: They can very clever to excenat that maybe very few can’t fight but they use their brian to win their follow Hollow knight or allies the battle.

Grand master Medics: Most and nearly all hollow Knight very keen in the medical world in some way or the other which make very good healers I study in spiritual healing no just the body.

Racial personally traits:

Kind but Strong: Hollow tend to help out other in their greatest need but they strong fighters themselves. They know it time to get thought on people to make them stronger not mistake them as push over.

Medical Pride:

Hollow take strong pride in their skills as doctors or anywhere in the medical filed so if challenge their skill there take them up on it these know what are there doing.

Claim and collected:

Even thought they act like themselves out side of battle inside that become very claim and know always what even when the chips the down it very hard to cacth off guard. And comes down to politics and business world wise very good and keep they head together and let nothing stop to whatever necessary to improve other lives. In other word most of the hollow knights if put in change of squad are normal natural leaders.

-:? When do hollow knight eloved and how ?:-

Hollow will turn into there eloved state when they hit 85 they regain they youth and gain more powerful powers on top of hollow bone armour they can summon at anytime since the armour part of their soul. Also on top this give great boost to their ceros and are able to make two of there they own costume ceros which are normally powerful.

-:Family Tree :-

There only a few of them only make below 1% of humans in world atm
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t9022-james-family-tree-open-to-any-human-or-long-liveng-human-with-hollow-powers
JJ
JJ
Rower of Rock. And Souls.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Hollow Knigts Left_bar_bleue20650/20000The Hollow Knigts Empty_bar_bleue  (20650/20000)
Tiers:

The Hollow Knigts Empty Re: The Hollow Knigts

Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:42 am
Firstly: If you still want this race to be sent through, Nick, let me know, as it's gotten quite old.
Secondly: Please, please, please fix the spelling errors in this. If you need someone to go over it with you ask an adviser, moderator, or Site Assistant or a friend. At that point I'll be able to check it all the way through.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it, not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense.
- Buddha
Nickcca
Nickcca
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Hollow Knigts Left_bar_bleue0/0The Hollow Knigts Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:02 am
ok me and luna are fixing thing up as we speak lol than kfor ,letting me know
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
The Hollow Knigts Left_bar_bleue44400/999999The Hollow Knigts Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:31 pm
There's been MORE than enough time spent in WIP. Due to member inactivity and WIP overstay, I'm gonna go ahead and move this into the archives.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread