Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
King Of The Castle [Newcastle] [War For Australia] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9000/10000King Of The Castle [Newcastle] [War For Australia] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

King Of The Castle [Newcastle] [War For Australia] - Page 2 Empty Re: King Of The Castle [Newcastle] [War For Australia]

Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:44 am

ENTER POST

It seemed within the beginning as if things were going to back fire quite a bit upon the being that was known as Yako Grim, however the one thing about Yako was that he could deal with damage to himself and others as he was after all known as the Ruby Cross Commander. Although with the way that he acts you could almost assume that he was chosen at random, but the Kokuryuteshi Realm could see the rising potential within him, a potential that would be exerted within battle that seemed rather odd in the first place. From what he could note though was that he wasn't quite going fast enough or strong enough to get where he wanted, but the one thing that Yako had was the ability to try again and a very odd occurrence that was about to occur as the Shadow Yako's elemental would shift to form a giant scythe blade after the undead were dealt with properly. As a hit came at Yako from Page, it was already expected that it would be quite a bit devastating on him at first and probably knock him out of the air, the speeds really didn't matter as Yako's body fell within the shadow that supported him in the air. With his body emerged in the shadow, his Shadow replica watched as the main Yako traveled to be within the shadow scythe blade, however the force still inflicted on him was carrying him a bit, but it allowed the shadows to cling for moments and correct the damages that have been done.

The final trick however was the direction of the force and the choice of where he appeared and his direction was kind of Yako's option so long as he was within range of all options available, so with the force that he still had, he zoomed out of the giant shadow towards a single large building and impacted with it. However the shadows of the building reached out to the impacted Yako even now and began to cover him, correcting his body and repairing it, as others would refer to as a form of healing. So within a single building, one Yako, the original rested as the other watched out at the sky as things came together rather nice. The shadow Yako left a good amount of the environmental damage to the man within the castle and the protection offered by the still rather large prison square for a section of the city. "Between the lightning and darkness present here, stands my ideal place, a place for the shadows. He told Page before taking note of the release of power that the fellow human was going through, it seemed that this was also another odd human before him. The shadow also watched as the mirror images formed and the thousands of spheres that were a focus of lightning came into existence before the Shadow's eyes. "I really didn't want to resort to killing off my own kind here." He explained and at the moment one could not tell if he spoke of humanity or the shadows that made his body up.

With a swing of the scythe in every direction, the shadow was flung, at a cost of it's own life for the protection of this city, the shadow blast outward in thousands of shards shards that would collide with the spheres of lightning and in other cases deal with striking the foe as there was much to be spread around if at it's current capable speed. The shadow also realized shards and orbs would also clash later as the prison square held them in place upon entry inside of it. It seemed for now that this being truly wanted to fight that which is known as Yako Grim. "You should understand by now that the two of us will only support the other body, you can knock me down and try to provoke me but in the end you'll either run out of various power or become far better manageable than before. While you focus on this environment, me, my other body, the shadows, the darkness and my scythe, I must only focus on you and your lightning capabilities. Even as I might lose a few to you, only after they are harmed shall I snatch them from Death's grasp. For I am a Grim, one of those continuing the legacy, the legacy of the first Grim, a Grim reaper." He explained and told Page trying to discourage the human overtime. After that, the original body emerged hopefully, completely fine from the impacted building, the true body would only look and study the DE controller and began to try and understand the system of lighting and death that stood before him. For now only time would tell and he felt for now that defensive was a pretty good offensive and he was going to try and keep it that way. Now he continued to be relying on the creatures of darkness and the one within the castle, he hoped that the man could catch on to what Yako was leaving for him with in agreement to protecting this city.

Now only time would tell them what was to come.

Template By: [THEFROST]

I'm never going to be a hero! But I'm Zero!
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
King Of The Castle [Newcastle] [War For Australia] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999King Of The Castle [Newcastle] [War For Australia] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

King Of The Castle [Newcastle] [War For Australia] - Page 2 Empty Re: King Of The Castle [Newcastle] [War For Australia]

Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:51 pm
Shizuo wrote:
Shizuo wrote:

As page slowly looked up his eyes seemed to turn into dialated dots in a sea of white while the ground shook he had then seemed to have something click inside him some cog had finally snapped back into place as slowly he stood up his arms crossed over each other his head thrown straight back as he landed on the ground back arching as well letting out a great big scream as lightning exploded around him powerful enough that it sent a inverted pillar of pure electricity into the sky a shockwave expanding from the zone, the clouds being pulled inwards manipulated in such a way that it was completely nuts his screaming seemed to be a dam that broke as his hand raised up above himself and lightning focused inwards death energy focused inwards, it was something strange happening as he used his uncanny perception over electricity to pull in atoms from the air hardening them at a very fast pace , using his own highly tuned electricity affinity, sensing wise to get the gist of yako’s location his mouth turning into a wicked grin.

Above him the clouds had thickened even more but the winds every single one in the town from his mighty will and uncanny determination in this fight, as blood welled up in his eyes splattering the ground had hardened into one roaring current arcing high above his head as a sword which was tall enough that it would have been around a half mile balanced by his electricity control and his own immense strength had been brought into the fight and as he gripped it with both hands he had been seen with his muscles straining under the weight even with all his control and strength, veins bulging in his head as he had opened his mouth his eyes turning wide, his words roaring above the inferno of thousands of attacks clashing in the sky. Over the raging of his own blood and his heart as he had seemed to bring with a mighty pull the entire blade around hurling it in yako’s direction as the whole blade seemed to warp turning into a massive buzzsaw blade which had smashed into the general vicinity of where he had sensed yako’s electrical signal from his nervous system, his words ringing out as he had brought his arms so that they had crossed making an x.

“..It doesn’t matter if you win, or loose, or if you run into the depths of hell itself. Becoming a monster is just a perception, it is only a thing others will think of you, does it matter if you become that monster if everyone can live happily? If you can make the future better for them is it really going to be that much of a problem. There is no Black and White in this world, no evil and good, there is just gray, the endless spectrum of humanity, which is why I don’t care if I am hated by them, but I must get stronger if I am to protect them, it doesn’t matter if this is the hell that my life is condemned to , it will walk into the fire gladly. Don’t talk about killing your own kind, humans everyone does it from time to time, Its HOW we lead our lives after it, do not weep for it, live harder, live fuller, live your life to the fullest, live it in the memory of those you killed, of those who where unable to make it this far, if you live it in the memory of them ,then you die with no regrets.

Page had roared as his muscles seemed to be tensing lightning rippling of him , his feet stomping into the ground which was crumbling around him, however now no houses would be harmed, no it was controlled if nothing but by his supreme will he was controlling it, but the storm seemed to be getting more sinister as he had kicked into the air his tesla coils all seemed to be glowing and charging as he floated his own eyes had seemed to be narrowing even further, his anger was getting even greater as his power his natural electricity continued to rise continued to get stronger while he had tightened his hands into fists instead of summoning his normal blades he had in his own determination forgone the normal summoning crafting a string of electricity on the back of his current blade as he had let out a deafening roar of resolve the ground trembling lightning exploding in the sky, striking metal, striking throughout the city, without hurting anything such was how fired up he was as he had all his muscles tightened lightning exploding around him , his words echoing louder than anything else.

“..I HOWEVER will not die here, IT DOESN’T MATTER IF IM WEAK, IF IM FLAWED, BECAUSE I AM HUMAN, I will live to atone for my failures, I will live to make it up to those who have been unable to make it this far, each and every one of their faces which died that day, they will be eventually avenged they will live on through my legacy and my will, those in the shadow never see the light, but the light can cause endless shadows, if I must become the enemy, I will, but if I must die to protect them I will, if I must bleed so be it, if I cry it will be for what I couldn’t do rather what I have done, my mind is made up my choices are my honor, and my honor is my life; how can I accept this war, how can I accept that those with such blackened hearts as to fight in these cities are truly the just or the damned I am not the one who will judge them, no they all will get judged by greater powers then my own, however on my part I cannot fail after I’ve come this far, and because of that my only option is to GET STRONGER, STRONG ENOUGH THAT I CAN PROTECT EVERYTHING THAT I HOLD DEAR”

Page’s Words exploded forth like a switch which was broken the limiter was off as his body was quivering his arm swinging forward the sword flying straight and true, towards yako’s old location his eyes moving quickly from side to side, at minions of darkness, at everything as his other hand jerked around lightning exploded from every circuit in the town arcing outwards smashing into the minions. His eyes slowly turning to look at verathius as he had done so without harming the town, his back side was far from unprotected though as he had seemed to have what looked like an electrically induced barrier of vibrating particles which moved fast enough to actually burn the air, his hair whipping around in a crazy abandon, looking more like an avenging angel then the weakling that he was, then the unsurety in his heart, but the look on his face was of gratitude and of appreciation he was slowly speaking his words coming out bitter sweet, tinges of anger, and of understanding.

“..I could thank you a thousand times, over a thousand years and it wouldn’t be enough, thank you for protecting these people from my wrath, from the insecurity in my heart the inability to fully control my power as I should be, I should have been able to do so but I was unable to stand against my past, I was lost without my resolve which I have found again. I know that it isn’t something that I should say I don’t know if one day you will be my ally or my enemy, but for now the one thing I can say from the bottom of my heart, with every fiber of my being, would be thank you, and if you can give the men who are still here a second chance, they might be misguided as all humans know fear, we are strongest in our resolve, we adapt its what we do, we get stronger, we breath till out last breath, because each one of us knows our heart beats are numbered we fight with everything we have till it stops.

Its weird, I forgot this feeling the feeling I had left behind to my anger to my suicidal thoughts and insanity, the feeling of my resolve, of being human the blood coursing through my veins, and the price I had to obtain this power, it all was lost in my mind from my outburst of rage and anger, from the shameful actions which I had inflicted that nearly destroyed this place so thank you again, I’m sure that in other circumstances we will meet again, however I cannot say more than thank you for I cannot express my gratitude clearly. “

Page finished turning back to the opponent his hair exploding into ripples lightning arcing from his head his arms, from every point in his body electricity exploded pulsing out violently as he had clenched his fists in and kicked off triangulating the opponents position through sensing the minute electrical impulses in the main body, the human body, his fist pulling back, the frightening part was what would happen, by passively controlling the electrons he had as he shot down breaking the hypersonic sound barrier, and into the hole his previous attack had made had not harmed anything only then to appear directly infront of his foe because of the fact if they had moved he could adjust but this was an example of what he had gained, as his fist was drawn back his eyes turning into tiny dots in a sea of white, then his fist throwing forward with a hard right hook lightning arcing from the knuckles as it slammed into the ground causing for a mile crater to form, however the trick was that the pull of the electrons in each atom was great enough that it seemed like time was rewinding, the exploded parts all going directly back together after the punch was made his electricity was flaring out even greater as he would kick down the door a barrier was around him, strong enough to ward off most minor attacks.

“..Let’s get started Shall we, my previous behavior was unacceptable, it was atrocious to think I could get so insane in the heat of battle, however I assure you now I will make good on our promise, I will fight you with everything I have with each beat of my heart I will continue this fight, it doesn’t matter that it will be but a little while I will still fight with every morsel of power I have, every single iota which is at my disposal will be brought down on you but first let me do something that I have been meaning to do.”

Page had stomped his foot on the ground as electricity pulsed through the town wiring through the network of well wires and other electrical outlets or transports in the town, had suddenly seemed to induce a ton of energy which was exploding outwards striking broken buildings and purging the ground of what didn’t belong there, the entire town was coming together seemingly fixed from any damage that had happened thus far, the electronic bonds had been strong enough that they had pulled everything back together fixed it and then finished by putting it as good as new, the generator starting again at full power, while he had spit some blood to the side and opened his hands electricity arcing out from them in irregular beats while he then seemed to vanish in a explosion which was more precise then last time. He was a ghost moving at speeds which caused mirror images to form every single conceivable direction, despite the fact that what he was doing was kind of reckless he didn’t damage a single house.

“As long as my heart beats, I will keep moving forward, because I am human, its what MAKES me human, how could I have forgotten something so important so needed so simple? How could I have forgotten what had made me the way I am in the first place?”

He had zipped through the town stopping on top of a building as electricity was rumbling in the background like a beating heart, and he had slowly said. “..Come on lets get the show on the road SHALL WE?”

Coding in template By: [THEFROST] Background by: Kylekaotikk
Graphics And Bar Designs By:
Shizuo

King Of The Castle [Newcastle] [War For Australia] - Page 2 LzZCuy7
King Of The Castle [Newcastle] [War For Australia] - Page 2 BtXe12b
Anonymous

Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:52 pm

Two thingxs became clear for him, his eyes looked off in the distance something just woke up here. A heart beat, something wasn't good off in the direction in Bendigo and off towards where Shisome was he detected something more. How did he know of her, well that was simple because he had a piece of himself nearby her. The reason he was so much stronger then most expected right now is because that piece and he were connected. His eyes looked off elsewhere Moonie was angry and understandably so, his vision fell to Page and Yako. Leeping towards the buildings that were nothing but rubble as the rest had completely vanished into the castle's form. His castle began feeding energy to Yako, things were bad here and only going to get worse at this rate, it was hard to think of it any other way. Creatures were showing off a great deal of power that could hardly be called anything else but darkness. Verathius had been given a command and asked to do things, this was done to lend a hand. His duty was one that people couldn't call anything but perhaps to put an end to things.

Everywhere else seemed to be going on with a vicious cycle and the fight here, well he wasn't going to step into Yako's fight not yet. If the human provoked him perhaps he would enter the fray, but for now this was enough he sat on the top of his castle having switched locations from the front. His people would begin killing off the enemies who tried to come in. The only thing really left to do was wait, he hated waiting but. They had been doing it for over a thousand years, so it wasn't as though waiting was something they weren't familiar with. Was it, he could see the little girl standing next to him. She was the being containing pieces of his power the two were one for a change, but for now thing's appeared to of settled. The two looked at one another grimly as the feeling was bad. Something happened at the place she was at, the other half noticed as well the strangeness that was felt on a scale across the map. Other places shot off power, exhibiting the blood lust was strangely hard to believe it came from a Shinigami at the Gold Coast. That one would be a good fight, the creature at Bendigo would be quite fascinating as well to see play out. The little girl kept him informed on what happened on each battlefield, but his senses were good enough to detect the changes in those areas. Darkness could only observe as Shadow fought the Lighting.

Coding in template By: [THEFROST] Graphics by: Kylekaotikk
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
King Of The Castle [Newcastle] [War For Australia] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue9000/10000King Of The Castle [Newcastle] [War For Australia] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (9000/10000)
Tiers:

Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:07 pm

ENTER POST

After speaking of his family, the original Yako froze once he was outside of the building, his wounds healed correctly and nothing internal, yet and he stood frozen as he listened to what he Shadow had said earlier and what the human that still opposed him on this battlefield. His mind which typically didn't respond to things like this seriously was turning gears and his shadow acted better in this situation that even himself. It was even shown further as the Shadow was acting on his own as he would normally, but the bigger thing was the shadow was truly speaking on it's own behalf or was it speaking on the behalf of Yako. The Ruby Cross Commander began to understand himself even less and less as things continued forward. He looked upon himself and was beginning to think only more and more. The Grim family, he started to remember was indeed a family that was descended from the thing that most would believe after taking note of Yako's abilities. But the original Grim reaper was something that people didn't exactly picture, for the Grim Reaper was of course more than one person at a given time. It was also noted that all Grim Reapers were used by the demons, they were meant to be a sort of Shinigami equivalent for Demons but obviously creating the exact system but only demonic is quite a difficult challenge.

The flaws that were made in them could obviously be seen in Yako's design of powers as his Soul ripper only prolonged him in life and energy so far. But the true power of the Grim family was decided when they reached a certain point in their life. He was reaching this point very soon, a point that his father had to make most likely and the effects of any choice on how to deal with the situation could be quite devastating to him and those that stick around him. A voice didn't make quite sense at first but it spoke of the Demon Army and how they should show how they should deal with true war, and Yako could not even think how to respond to his voice. Throughout all of this however his Shadow acted in his place within combat, utilizing the power that the two of them shared to act against Page.

As the giant blade of Lightning was forming, the shadows once again came to live from the mix of darkness and life, four of the shadows approached the Shadow of Yako Grim assisting him in this massive attack with each of their power. The Shadows linked together in form and began to the shape of a scythe blade as he raised off of the ground in a sudden jump that would utilize his supernatural strength to get him at least of the ground enough to utilize the shadows the way he wished as they took the form of a blade that not even he could utilize towards the ground area. As the shadow swung his scythe to clash with the saw blade before it would make impact with other things, he had one thing to say to Yako, the original. "Will you accept the blood that runs within your veins, sir. Only acceptance of the choice will make things easier at least, for the time being, after all you hold within you the blood of the Grim Reaper, a blood that your Shadow will not let you deny now, a blood that was human turned demon, and shall never stop the effects that it possess no matter how hard the family tries to return to their origins." He Stated to him, he watched the attack before him and knew that it was still too much for the shadows to handle alone and absorb all of the blow. So as the shadows blasted away from the blade, Yako's Shadow took the attack head on and absorbed as much of the lightning into his system as the shadow fell out of existence in it's current state.

Those looking for the Shadow, would find it returned to it's rightful place connected to Yako and the Commander, now found a grim expression upon his face as he looked out on the situation at hand. As Page spoke and dealt with the darkness that loomed in this city, Yako only let things pass him by and go as they would normally, within a short amount of time the ball of junk would fall, so that would also be dealt with in due time. For now, he focused once again on what his Shadow had only said earlier to him, as if it was his own conscious speaking out to him through his Shadow, perhaps this was just the strange way that his mind decided to operate. He however was certain that a choice needed to be made within his blood, about his body, his mind had to make a decision as he would hold up to fighting this man would every part of himself, even every little drop of blood within him. So as Page set everything back to the way that it was and spoke as if they could continue where they had left off, Yako just had one final thing to say before he began his barrage. He started off his talking with a little bit of laughing as he didn't want to set the mood to be so depressing and to be fair, his whole situation leading up to this was depressing.

"I would like to thank you now, for not just participating with me in this battle then ,for you have made me realize the choice that awaits me at the end of my road, for you see I'm not a pure human, my family was turned demon for other purposes, and even after a hundred or so generations, the traits that remained from them stay within my blood. It was time that I fought except everything that my ancestors gifted me with and every part of me whether it might be human or demon. After all, the world is just like my body, it is not so simply white and black, they must come together for me to rest in peace. The blood on my hands has been willing me to continue to find my true end, shall it be by you or this bloody war, I'll never know. He explained.

"However the battle within me is over, and the battle here must resume and finish. I do agree, let us continue." He finished with as he held his scythe out pointing upon Page.

Page was in for quite a surprise as Yako flashed in forward him and swung immediately with his scythe to chop off his arm and the shadows that wandered around the battlefield began to move rapidly in a frenzy that was not controlled by the sun or the clouds. As he would watch raise out of his own shadow, a second scythe would form, and he would take the handle and try to bash it into the other side of Page, all the while, he backed up from his approach at this point, trying to take back only his original scythe and forming a third shadow scythe to take hold in his hand. However for this one he held it by the chain and tossed it out at the position that Page should of been in, but would easily retract it back to his side in the case that he had dodged. Yako allowed Page to take the next move put he already knew that things were going to be coming down now, he still observed Page and held a good amount of focus on him, but he took a little to take note of the prison square and the time when the junk ball would meet the earth.

Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
King Of The Castle [Newcastle] [War For Australia] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999King Of The Castle [Newcastle] [War For Australia] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Thu Dec 19, 2013 8:10 pm

Page had managed by now to gather what the opponent was doing he was forming weapons out of shadows but that didn’t matter if the war continued injuries to the civilians would take place, this wasn’t worth it any more. Not at the price of thousands which was why as the shadows began to pull together once more page had slowly closed his eyes and raised his hand, lightning vibrating as it slowly seemed to focus above him far above him while the clouds which rumbled this perpetual darkness which rose true had gotten a whole lot darker, the shadows cast slowly increased but page then lowered his hands as the scythe went by at breakneck speeds he could see every moment of this attack. What he had done was almost crazy moving to the side his hand jerked out actually catching the weapon at the handle forcing himself to jerk upward at speeds which left nothing but a thunder clap ringing over their ears while his body was in the air he had seemed to absolutely vanish in a flash before 3 images formed out of pure speed.

Something different was going on, as page’s hand jerked down there was a flash of lightning focused lightning which sliced through the first two scythes while his hand jerked out using his massive lightning affinity to magnetize the very air itself in a shockwave which shot out hard enough that the ground itself shook power strong enough that it would be able to send everything reeling back at the force of an induced hypersonic shockwave. There wasn’t a preference in direction no it was every direction however it was just to get the distractions out of the way. While Page looked down his hair flowing in the wind his eyes where hard to read but he had sensed something inside the man which was why he used that moment to slowly smile. Unlike the previous sanity none of that remained while the rain ultimately began to fall bringing life back into this town. He hadn’t laughed in a while nor had he felt this warmth this unmistakable warmth. Which was why as he slowly had raised his hand he had used his ability to control electricity to then do something immensely frightening.

Literally what he had done was by manipulating the very state of energy in the matter of his hand had thrown a small circular sphere into the air. This sphere slowly began to grow and within it became a massive luminance. Literally a blinding flash of light a slight glow rippled outwards and he had splayed his fingers manipulating it further through the air itself generating an immense hum , which was loud enough to drown out the storm both in their hearts and in the battle field itself. It was strange but something was going on here as the energy radiated it was no longer lost in the midst of despair, it rang true, true to its purpose to protect, true to its need to be able to keep things living. Which was why slowly as he had let out a strong exhale he had felt his power flowing through his veins and he remembered, what he had said once again; he knew what he had to do, which was why he slowly had started to speak, his words resonating with his resolve.

“I don’t have the heart , honestly to kill you anymore. To end this war I know what I must do, I shouldn’t have forgotten who I am, nor the fate I was willingly bearing. You may be of ancient blood , although you don’t know my ancient pain. I understand I don’t know your pain either to be fairly honest, we are different you and I. Like the shadows and the light we represent apparently an ideal that is not that different. The resolve that I feel in how you fight, at first I didn’t understand it, I see you didn’t either. So I can’t say that I truly can come to hate you, to fight someone who is so much like myself . . What’s the point, at first I didn’t see it. I couldn’t make the connection to why this fight was one which motivated me so thoroughly and engrossed me with feelings of the past back when I first truly became a part of myth and legend. I didn’t understand then but I feel I understand now. . What you say may be true you might not be human but, even then even if that is true why are you standing here. Saying those words, feeling how you feel. Being able to muster that resolve, to be able to look me in the eyes and still feel that resolve. You know. .

All those things are human, even if you are a monster; you can’t change what ultimately is found in the depths of your heart. Your soul is eternal it is your life, your dreams and even your legacy. You know it doesn’t matter if you are more beast than man. You act like a human, and you feel like a human should, that is enough. If it is your time to decide where the future brings, then I commend you for finally waking up. Wars are turning points , they give us new knowledge and shake the foundations we live on in our mundane affairs. Death leads to a cycle as deadly as Touketsu himself, as deadly as destruction, yet appealing to those who wish to take the easy way out. It is something that comes from time, or from unfortunate circumstances, it walks with us hand and hand, truly it is the one thing that we fear, but also the one thing we accept the most. Death is truly a new era that will be eventually explored, however it doesn’t mean it is our time. You want to end this I understand why, this fighting could last forever and never have a clear victor. And yet. . “

Page was slowly speaking now as he didn’t even seem afraid of anything the buildings slowly had been glowing from the electricity that was painstakingly hardening them, keeping the living alive, and the dead at rest knowing that everything was being taken care of. Truly his eyes had a strange character to them, it might be respect, or it might be a kind of happiness he hadn’t felt in so long. Since he began a journey which still was encroaching upon his limited sanity, yet with a deep drawn out breath he continued his thoughts while the rain hissed around him, and didn’t even soak him at all, even as far away as verathius was he probably could sense it, electricity was pulsing like a heartbeat beating like a drum. Page slowly had looked down at Yako grimm and continued his speech, the thoughts he had in his heart slowly continued to ring out.

“And yet, I don’t feel that’s why I a rational being have found this fighting to become pointless. . . You are clearly stronger than me in terms of your supernatural power I have sensed that much from the beginning; but you know I am equally as strong with my natural affinity the curse I awakened long ago. Yet it’s funny this town didn’t deserve any of the destruction I caused, or that you caused, it doesn’t deserve this war at all. So if you want to continue fighting I will be forced to use every weapon I have at my disposal. As my rage heightens I will get stronger, as my resolve becomes more defined I’ll be more likely to just get back up, as the slumbering blood in my veins awakens, I will continue to fight if I must, though I do not want to. I do not want to have to fight you anymore, yet if you continue I will keep fighting because this town is just the beginning , I do not plan to fight just for myself anymore. For the grudge I’ve bore. For the destiny I have obediently followed. No longer will I reside within the cage I imposed on myself, I will not stay unchanging, its truly something which has made me oblivious to the course of my actions.

Which is why , I will tell you the reason this city will not be harmed any longer, and why I will protect it. You see human beings are those which have lived blissfully unaware until recently. They are weak yet they draw strength, they adapt and get stronger. Truly remarkable feats can be accomplished by them, and I plan to create a paradise here. If you will leave then leave, if you want to fight, then I fight. However know I’m not alone. I carry with me the hope of a better tomorrow, that some-day the light will shine in a place humanity doesn’t have to worry about those which seek to harm them. I will lead them into that new tomorrow even if it’s just this town at this moment so be it. Reason is flawed, and there is no good and evil. Every person is just trying to get by day by day to make piece in their own messed up way, and honestly? I respect it , that doesn’t mean I will sit idly by though; I will get stronger if that’s what It takes to make my dream a reality. Yet I feel , conflicted; I have grown tired of these shadows attacking me and forcing me to damage the town, yet I understand I started this mess.

Which is why, inevitably unless you understand where my heart stands; I will be forced to be the one to end it as well. I don’t want to , but if I must I will; it doesn’t matter anymore my soul is awake again and I thank you for it. I can feel this way because I met you, the person who lit my fire again. For that reason I will give you a choice. I need power, to keep my goal in sight. If you will give me power the power to change humanity’s cruel fate. I will join you here and now, for I can’t do this alone. It was silly to think I could take on the world by myself, it was truly a novice mistake, laughably amateurish and Naïve to the extreme. So I ask-“

Page took another breath now as the energy around him was strange, it was frightening because lightning flowed from his body illuminating the area around him. From it was a gentle warmth the radiant light of his resolve resonating in his affinity for lightning resonating with the words he spoke giving them power, and meaning. No longer was he quite the same as he was walking forward on the air, towards Yako himself. If any shadows got in his way he would without a seconds hesitation cut them down to send them back into the pit that they ultimately came from, his words now had rang out once more true and loud as he continued.

“I ask that you look inside yourself, and tell me. Do you want to make me your enemy, the person who understands you who would be the light that your shadow grew from, I could become your greatest companion. Because no matter what others say, that goofy exterior you hold is but a façade to hide the intensity of your dark emotions. You know better than anyone what it means to be bound by fate, more so then the person in the darkness, more so then any other of the people that are fighting this war. They came without a reason drawn to the call of battle, and as a result they woke up something truly frightening you can sense it can’t you? Things are set in motion that could forever change and spell the destruction of this continent.

Would you be willing to let that happen , because even if we came here as enemies. I feel that this was fate that brought me here, that set up this battle. It doesn’t matter if you are the darkness because I can be the light which creates you. I thought that you and that man ultimately had been evil, but you guys are just protecting your ideals aren’t you. I can respect that, it is time that I change as I said, nothing lasts forever. I can’t let this continue nor can I let that frightening power, that pulse of madness continue, I might die or I might live, but this once in a life time decision has become mine and yours Yako Grim. Will you toil in the darkness waiting one day for the light to give you strength once more? Or will you allow me to become the light which illuminates your shadows, which gives them strength, which gives you purpose? I am asking because you have helped me see the error of my ways, the stupidity that was behind it. . . “

Page slowly let the words sink in as he stopped energy radiating from his was great enough that at the moment everything came back to life in the city, all the power the buildings. Even the ambitions he had as a child. Sound could be heard in the houses from tv’s. From families which obviously had some hope that the storm was gone. That a new horizon was coming, and indeed it was; a new dawn was just on the horizon as Page raised his hand out no weapons and gimmicks as he left himself completely unguarded in Yako’s direction. Meaning that if he decided to attack this would be the best opportunity literally Page was showing his resolve in his own way, by not backing down from the challenge, he was displaying that he understood what he was saying, and that it was all the truth. His head slowly looked down at the town while he began to speak again.

“..You can feel it right, the people below in the town despite the pain they feel despite the loved ones this war has taken from them. . . They have hope still, despite it all. Hope that someday the dawn will come, that they will be able to be without fear. Truly they wish to be safe in the warm embrace of family members of loved ones, of each other. Did we come here to fight and destroy that , or did we come to protect it? If you want you can kill me here, or you can take my hand and we will find out where this war is going to lead. . .

What do you say huh? Are you ready to find out where this ends , where the new age will begin? Or will you be left behind Yako. . . In the past again?”

Page finished with a slight smile. His hand out extended to yako, showing his resolve. And his reasoning. For this was his will, and not even heaven or hell, could come to shake it.

Coding in template By: [THEFROST] Background by: Kylekaotikk
Graphics And Bar Designs By:
Shizuo
[/quote][/quote][/quote]

King Of The Castle [Newcastle] [War For Australia] - Page 2 LzZCuy7
King Of The Castle [Newcastle] [War For Australia] - Page 2 BtXe12b
Anonymous

Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:35 pm

Verathius cracked his neck, time was up it seemed a barrier was being put around the planet. A power surge from the a couple areas, no time was left a ball of junk remained in the air. His eyes narrowed at using his pure power he smacked the ball with kinetic energy generated by his fist, sending the large hunk of metal flying away. The commander that had just been named had decided this had gone on long enough, sending the ball flying was the best choice among all the one's available to him. His options were slim but sending the giant hunk of metal junk towards the Gold Coast was the best choice set to him, that was the direction it went. His eyes looked over to the city, the time to leave this place was upon them. Verathius released a breath, a huge blast of power surged from him nearly knocking everything away. His power hit the clouds as the glow seemed to light the place up, the Castle began to pull the entire city in, absorbing it. He had planned on taking it underground he would later absorb the Castle into his own being, then release it once a safe distance. The people and buildings were pulled in, this place literally had nothing left. The castle began to sink into the ground going into the darkness of the shadows, but not leaving. It sunk into the ground as his eyes looked on he released a strained breath as he walked away slowly now. This fight was their problem now, what they did was up to them. The situation was escalating quickly, he would of liked to of fought Moonie. But at this point the only thing he could do is escape, the castle didn't touch Yako or Page. It let the two settle the matter they were in. He'd done the part he was sent here to do, the matter was to save people some of the anyways. Verathius and his mystery power quickly faded away, he'd given Yako more energy when he'd done the deed he'd just been through.

He walked towards where his castle sank into the ground, the city was now gone baron and without a single trace of what was. This place was a ghost ton, it's resources and everything were sucked into the shadow, only a mark remained on the land. Dark things would be drawn here constantly now, he'd left a taint here. Making this place a dark future unless someone capable of healing it was near. Though it was to late, the innocent people who'd served here were safe so were the others. His eyes closed as his body sank into the ground, the darkness was where he was going. Was this a travel method to leave here? No it wasn't something so complex he would absorb the Castle for now and then take it to safety. Darkness was his and for the moment the buildings and people within were but another piece of darkness, stuck in a stasis. He would free them soon, his eyes looked on at the two as he began to leave. Their wasn't anymore time for this and he couldn't sit and wait.

His power would leave him again soon, for now he'd use it to set these people free of this hell they lived. Verathius was gone as quickly as he arrived, his form faded into the ground soon to leave the land and head into the place he belonged.

Coding in template By: [THEFROST] Graphics by: Kylekaotikk
Zero
Zero
Entity of Contradiction

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Dec 21, 2013 1:51 am

ENTER POST

At first this seemed like it would be a long and dreadful battle to deal with for the Ruby Cross Commander, but so far he has figured out that he can actually handle this much more smoothly with a clear mind. Now that he could look back on things a little bit, he realized though that he never even thought of this as a battle at first, just a game to block out his mind, the thoughts that lingered within him and the choices that laid ahead of him. This was why as his attacked failed, he didn't mind as he knew so long as his head was clear that he could hold all of these things together. He merely observed Page however after his attacks had failed to reach their mark, the blood within him still called for the battle to continue on but the being that was forged from this blood let things settle first before causing a bigger mess. It was around this time that the prison sphere had finally released it's prisoner, the ball containing a various amount of things that Page had used to try and attack the city and Yako with. He had no answer for it and kept a rather worried expression as the ball came ever closer to the ground and he had no time to have a chance to even make a prison sphere. It was at this time that he was reminded that he had things that were called allies in this city and throughout this entire war. He felt now, as if he made himself in his previous state that he worried more about others than himself.

Verathius sent the ball of junk off to another section of the continent , he could only hope that the people over on that section could deal with what being sent their way. However, he had to return his focus to the person that was just before him and trying to tell him something that was probably important for the fate of this city. So as Verathius was probably going to depart from this city, Yako silently thanked this ally and hoped that he would get a chance after this war to properly say that thanks. Once again, Yako focus changed as Page spoke the words stuck within Yako's mind for once, it had been quite a long time since he ever had quite a clear mind in the first place. He was seriously considering what Page said within his mind and focused on them up until he was finished with what he had to say. Yako decided to take a few moments within this storm to gather what all he wanted to stay to this person. "Thank you for coming to an understanding with me." He stated at first before pausing and continuing on once more.

"I believe that you are right with saying that I am and forever will be human, the resolve within me in one that is a very humane quality. Regarding this battle, I do believe things are finished here if neither of us are willing to kill the other and are to protect the citizens of this fair city. I would also like to thank you for all that you have done to put this city back together from the previous battle that I was within. However, as you extend you hand to me, I would also like to extend my hand to you as well, as the Ruby Cross Commander of the Kokuryuteshi, I formally invite you to join our ranks as our Vice Commander, it is a spot that I haven't been able to keep filled long in my state. I think though that you should be able to keep me in check no matter what kind of state I might find myself in." He told Page, whether he accept the offer or not, he would continue on with the same exact thing that he would like to inform him about.

"This countries war won't end so quickly, you see my new friend, the leaders of the other side have made moves that will make this escalate into something that none on either side can truly see coming, this might come to drag the whole world known as earth into it. Where it might end, I'll never quite know and I may never want to know if the result into the end is bad for everyone but a statement that I grew up knowing was always have positive outlook. Anyway, I would like to take care of the injured from the previous battle before moving out, so would you mind helping me out with that?" He would finish with and if Page accepted everything they would both probably move quickly to where the injured soldiers had been gathered from the battle with Wolf.

EXIT THREAD

THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
King Of The Castle [Newcastle] [War For Australia] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999King Of The Castle [Newcastle] [War For Australia] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:51 am
LOCKING OUT THIS THREAD NOW
X
M'kay, being that this thread has been claimed by the likes of The Kokuryuteishiei, I'm going to be locking this thread and adding it into the list of finished/sealed off cities on the Australia War List.

King Of The Castle [Newcastle] [War For Australia] - Page 2 WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum