Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Gone till Wednesday  Empty Gone till Wednesday

Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:11 pm
So horror story here, I will be disappearing for about half a week. I am gonna be without a pc, I got about 40 minutes of a battery here to explain things. So this basically means tonight it will be out of order till Wednesday. So chances are, I will be with my step father and little sister till then with no means of contact..If I come back slightly or completely insane, I am sorry..This also mean's I won't be able to RP or watch anime..God help me.
Kakeru
Kakeru
Nise no Eiyū
ZX's OTM

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Gone till Wednesday  Left_bar_bleue8700/99999Gone till Wednesday  Empty_bar_bleue  (8700/99999)
Tiers:

Gone till Wednesday  Empty Re: Gone till Wednesday

Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:43 am
Good Luck.

Gone till Wednesday  GFHHFG_zpsj1vrrfxz
Dexterity
Dexterity
Waifu War Veteran

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Gone till Wednesday  Left_bar_bleue248350/500000Gone till Wednesday  Empty_bar_bleue  (248350/500000)
Tiers:

Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:42 pm
First world problems! Endure! Survive! Win! We'll be waiting for you when you return, Crow, but until then I'm sure you'll do fine. Try to find a way to enjoy yourself or something. Good luck!

Gone till Wednesday  Qx494h
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Gone till Wednesday  Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Gone till Wednesday  Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:26 pm

«-ARCHIVING-»

The Creator has left the Site.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...