Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

Unabara Killer Intent Empty Unabara Killer Intent

Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:18 pm
  • Name Of Character: Tsubasa Unabara
  • Link To Character Profile:https://www.platinumhearts.net/t9920-tsubasa-unabara-approved-0-2
  • Reasons For Upgrading: Tsubasa's shown use of his Killer Intent, using it for the smallest of things I thought it time now to show the Unabara's secret move. This move is from their blood, though certain conditions must be met. Once met the user can make use of this moral shattering move whenever they please, the Unabara Clan's killer intent is something all it's own.
    What Are You Upgrading:

Killer Intent This is a power that Tsubasa has shown time and time again, not knowing that the clan had the power of it. Though it's only through tragic means this power is brought forward, for Tsubasa it was the murder of his sister that allowed him. For his daughter she has her own reasons she can use it. Each person bears the weight of a guilt to use this move, they never move forward or backwards at times. But in truth this power is a fierce one, by giving off an aura unlike any reishi or spiritual pressure ever felt. The user is capable of producing an intent to kill that is so real that enemies will feel as though they've been stabbed just in your presence, how this works is the aura comes from their reiatsu and being. So far only two strong users have been produced capable of doing this. The stronger your mental deduction the more powerful the effect of this power. It uses your own power to see against you, making you see more the wiser you are. Though this move still effect's those of an unwise nature. Some are used to the aura of killing that it doesn't rattle them, being stabbed or hit is simply a matter of life. Tsubasa's aura is several times stronger then most due to the traumatic life he's lead. Those of a weak constitution can barely stand next to him when the move is activated. This is a blood release power that they have obtained through suffering.

When the user activates it a red aura covers their body, eyes begin to glow a bloody read and horror seem's to engulf the field around them, people are shown fears that look real when they stare into the eyes of those strong enough. However the only one in clan history able to do it so far is Tsubasa, the guilt of killing his own sister has weighed on his soul for so long that the mark has made him stronger. Tsubasa's use of this move is rare but when used it has effect that are extreme and at some points dangerous. This move doesn't cause harm to the person whom is on the end of it, some can stand their ground with a great unease. But this move does not harm physically. Everything going on is a mental based thing and is stronger for that fact if you are stronger mentally.

• Any Extra Notes: (Anything else you want to add?)
Imakuran
Imakuran
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Unabara Killer Intent Left_bar_bleue227620/999999Unabara Killer Intent Empty_bar_bleue  (227620/999999)
Tiers:

Unabara Killer Intent Empty Re: Unabara Killer Intent

Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:13 am
I don't have any fancy stamps like the other guys, but this has enough weaknesses for the amount of impact it will have so I don't see any issues.

Approved.
Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Unabara Killer Intent Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Unabara Killer Intent Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Unabara Killer Intent Empty Re: Unabara Killer Intent

Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:43 pm

«-ARCHIVING-»

The Creator has left the Site.

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...